Yandere prison x male reader...

By Dabi100

Due to a miserable turn of events ,you are in prison.... But the place you are in has surprisingly very less... More

Prologue
Accepting the truth
Despair.
Bonding
Alice
Aria
Got tagged!
Breakfast
Unknown prisoner
Elena
Chara
Friends
Tagged! Again?
Best buddy's
Shopping
Bloody valentine
A Memory
Heavens Pt.1
Heavens Pt.2
Engaged?
Back Home
Bleeding
Ashley
Corruption
Resurrection

Comfort

15.5K 253 258
By Dabi100

"Um.... Elena..... Why is the backyard so special?" You asked as you and Elena were headed to the back door.

"You'll see" Elena said with a wink.
You just sighed and followed her.

For a while now, You've been following her around the prison hallways and corridors.

For some strange reason, your encounter with Aria earlier didn't really bother you. Coz a lot of things has happened today, And it was hard to focus only on Aria.

Your shoulder still hurt from your earlier encounter with the very ominous Chara, Who almost snapped your shoulder.

And then there's Elena.

You don't why, But you don't sense a speck of hostility towards this woman. Maybe because she saved you twice?

You just shrugged it off and continued walking. While you both silently continued walking, you wondered what made the backyard so special to Elena.

"Meh, Whatever. I'm about to find out anyway." You whispered to yourself.

Elena: "You say something?" She asked hearing your whisper.

"Ah, Nothing" you said shaking your head.

(Y/N)'s pov.

Elena gave a confused shrug and continued walking hand in hand with me.

Maybe I didn't notice this earlier, but now I definitely see her holding my hand.

I drop my head in shame and embarrassment while continuing to walk, hoping the other inmates don't notice us.
I'm literally being assisted by her like a lost child.

Sure, I could ask her to stop. But i know she's just trying to help me get my mind off things. Even though we just met this morning, This woman is shown to be so generous.

And besides, its actually working. I'm actually able to get my mind to stop thinking about things..... Things like- That sick gut feeling about Aria violating me, The rumble in Canteen, and the very frightening encounter I had with Chara earlier.

So much has happened happened since one day..... Can I even last 7 years here?

I don't know....

After few minutes of walking while staring the ground, Elena finally stopped.
When i lifted my head up, I was met with the sight of a wooden door attached to a wall.

"Uhhh........ So........... What now?" I asked. What am I supposed to expect?

Elena: "On the other side of the door, Lies the Backyard" she said as she deeply inhaled and a wide smile spread across her face.

Then she opened the doors, making me squint my eyes due to sudden burst of sunlight.
Feels like its been forever since I've been out in the sun.

So this is how it feels to be like a vampire......... Or Aria..
Ugh! God she keeps popping up in my head!

With my eyes squinted, I stepped out of the door and marched few steps forward with a blurry vision.

Once it felt like I walked past the open door's frame, I was met with gentle breeze. I felt it brush past me.
The Hostile atmosphere I felt few moments ago changed to somewhat more calming.

A feeling akin to standing on a hill top.

A part of me knew I was still in prison........ But another part almost made me feel otherwise.

Unable to stay anymore curious, I opened my eyes. And I was met with a greenery like never before. 

"What...... The........" Was all I could say. The field extended for as far as I could see, showing no ends.
Unexpected is more than an understatement to say the least. 
"Is this........?"

Elena: "The backyard? Yes"

"But...... How...?" I didn't know, what to question. Its just too good to be true.

Elena: "The prison is built atop of a hill plain, so its okay to pull something like this off." she said folding her arms behind her head.

The wind in here felt so thick. A somewhat satisfying feeling.

Maybe now I have a hunch, of why Elena loves the backyard so much.
Seriously, who wouldn't?

Elena: "Well? Got anything to say?" she asked with a smirk.

Well, guess she wins. I'm too awestruck to say anything now.
"Lead the way...." was all I could mutter.

Elena: "Yyyup!" she said as she took my hand again and lead the way.

I don't know where she was taking me, But I guess any place in the backyard is a good one.

While on the way, I noticed many inmates who were either passing by us or sitting on the grass, giving me a look.

But unlike those bone chilling stares I received this morning in the canteen, these were much more...... Mild.

They just glanced over to me for a second and went back to whatever they were doing.

People here treated me like a no big deal and just continued on with their own work.
I guess ....... I was starting to get comfortable here.
Knowing nobody's gonna pounce on me outta nowhere.

Comfort...... Something I have only felt on countable occasions throughout my life.
But the most recent one, was when I spent time with Alice.

Speaking of which, I guess I should thank Alice. We just met yesterday and she already understood my troubles. And went as far as to ask Elena to help me.
And Elena was generous enough to help a nobody like me, Someone she never even met until this morning.

I guess..... People in the prison are a bit too easy to be judged by the looks... And proven wrong.

I shrug away the thought and return back to present.
As I continue walking, I noticed many inmates, of age probably the same as me or higher.

Each of them were busy with some or the other thing. Few were just lying down on the grass, few were in groups, either just discussing or playing some games. And a very few were sitting under the shade and reading a book.

Wait.......... A book?

"Umm.... Elena" I call out to her as she hums in response while continuing to walk.
"How come few Inmates have books?" I asked.

Elena: "There's a Library on the second floor, They just borrow it." 

"Really? Satsuri never mentioned it.."

Elena: "This should do" 

"Huh?" I lift my head back up, To see that we both were now under a tree shade, and Elena was motioning me to sit down.
"Okay..." I said as I sat down on the soft grass.

It was Somewhat cool under the shade, while few patches of sunlight was hitting the ground, Illuminating few grasses on the process.

I saw Elena lay down few inches next to me, with her hands under her head. Then she shot a lazy look at me.

Elena: "I know you've been through a lot since past few days, But you should leave it in the past. Lie down and relax. Maybe it will help you get your mind off things...." she said while putting on a mature persona. Her somewhat playful aura diminished, Replacing it with something reliable and compassionate.

And..... I guess she's right. Grieving over the past won't change it.
I should look for a better future instead.
But for now.
"You're right...... I can't change what happened...... Even though I wish I can.." I deadpan at the last part so that she can't hear it and lie down.

I just noticed, Even if I try to think of the cruel tragedy that I caused few days ago, I can't stay thinking about it.
My attention keeps getting directed to the sounds of wind, or the cushion like surface I was laying on.
It was like whenever I try to think about the past, My thoughts are smoothly directed away to the yard.
It was like the yard doesn't want me to keep thinking about it...... Like it had a life of its own. 

"Whatever......" I mutter as I stop trying to think of the tragedy, and just lay there silently.
My attention shifted to straight ahead of me, to the scattered vision of sky amidst the leaf's of the tree.
I kept silently staring, as few patches of white clouds passed by under the blue sky.
It was truly so......... Calming.
Up above, I saw few birds at a far away distance, Gliding away slowly, in a pack. It was somewhat adorable.

"Elena. I guess I now understand,why you like......." When I look to my side to meet her gaze, she was already asleep.
She had rolled over to my side and was sleeping rather peacefully.

She is so nice as a person......... Yet why did she end up in a prison?

.
.
.
.
.
.

I guess I'll think about that some other time.....

I crawl slightly over to Elena's side, and lay there comfortably.

I guess.... For now..... I'll take a nap.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Aria's pov.

I stretched my arms and grinned when I heard few pops.
It was a slightly exhausting job, But its now a job well done.

I put my tired hands under my shorts pocket, And took a deep breath, Taking in the metallic bitter sweet aroma that filled the room.

I smirk and stared at the walls, adoring the beauty of my own work of art.
The walls of the cell, were painted in beautiful crimson. Blood of Marie and her little Beta's.

I look down and grin wider. Because, the first thing that came to my view, was Marie. She laid there on the floor, over the puddle of her own blood. Without giving off much of a........ Movement.

She truly looked so beautiful now..... Her arms twisted like a laundry cloth.
Her legs crushed with a hammer.
Blood leaking down from her mouth, from her broken nose and from her hollow left eye socket.
She laid there almost limp, barely breathing.
Truly....... A Beautiful ending..... To an ugly bitch.

But still..... I don't want to taste a drop of this blood. Nope!
If it isn't (Y/N)'s blood, Then no matter how alluring it is, I don't need it.

I walked out of the cell and continued to walk back to my cell room, With blood all over my hands ,torso, and face.

Few bitches who passed by me gave me a scared look and backed away in fear....... Pussy's.

But still.... Maybe i over did it a bit?

No no! I did right thing!

(Y/N)'s blood is something that Only I own. And that slut just went out and made him bleed! Ugh!

And besides, That's not the only reason why I killed her.

(Y/N) is still a kid.... Yet she bullied him and tried to prove her superiority over him.

I hate people who throw violence over kids!

Its because of people like these...... That I am what I am today....

I too....... Wanted to be normal!

I wiped off the tear that escaped my eye and continued walking to my room.

The pain from remembering something I didn't want to....... Is very deep.

I........ Want to hold him........ (Y/N)

Oh I know! I bet he's in the backyard with Elena. I'll take a bath and head there immediately!

Timeskip.

After I was done bathing, I put on a new set of cloths and almost sprinted out into the backyard. 

There, I hurried past many inmates. Searching for him. Hoping to find him as soon as I could.

After a While of searching, I finally spotted him! I could feel my face light up as I started marching towards him.

He was laying down, under a tree shade....... With Elena.
They both were deep asleep, Sleeping close to each other........ Almost snuggling.

They both just met this morning....... And they already appear to have bonded pretty well.... I'm sure even (Y/N) thought well about her...

And here I am..... Trying my best to hold him in my embrace all the time..... Knowing he will flee the moment I let go.

What is this feeling? I thought I just cared for his blood..... But, watching him get along well with everyone else...... And Not me......just makes me feel..... Jealous.

I let out a long sigh and smiled at his sleeping self.

I lie down next to him while facing him. Now he was sleeping in between me and Elena.

"I don't know what this feeling is..." I say while placing a hand over his pulsing chest.

"But I like it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 7.9K 31
สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แด˜ส€ษชsแดษดแด‡ส€ x ษขแดœแด€ส€แด… ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ --------- Warning โš ๏ธ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...
250K 9.2K 32
๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’: ๐‚ ๐Ž ๐Œ ๐ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐“ ๐„ ๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ใ€๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐‚๐„๐Ž! ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซใ€‘ โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
180K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ There are โš ๏ธ trigger warnings โš ๏ธ ...
141K 6.8K 10
[yandere hazbin hotel various x gn. reader] "๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’, ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†..." --- y/n, an angel with a truly pure soul, d...