The Abandoned Lovers

Da 00Tammy00

"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until ye... Altro

Cast
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
Sequel? New stuff? New title!

-35-

3.1K 70 28
Da 00Tammy00

1816 words

(I've finished editing all the chapters, and if you don't want to reread the entire book just know Kingston basically replaces River in most scenes so they're pretty close) 1/23/20

Chapter 35 - Dresses

He didn't set me down, we had stayed like that for a couple minutes. Just breathing in comfortable silence.

I'm a three year old so I was blushing like hell, though I was wondering why he couldn't kiss me. Especially since he has been the only person I have ever wanted to kiss.

And of course I know why, he can't kiss me because we are best friends and it could ruin everything.

He slowly put his hands on my waist and backed away from the wall, still holding me of course. I giggled as he spun me around.

He seemed so happy, I don't know why. But I love it when he's happy, I don't like people being sad.

Soon enough we're laying on the grass the perfect temperature is on us and his hand is grazing against mine at my side.

Soft music plays in the background, My Girl by the Temptations turns on making me turn my head to Kingston with pure happiness.

I bounced up, him sitting up with his arms behind him while watching me. I giggle as I start jumping up and down, belting out the lyrics with all my heart.

He smiles at me and chuckles, soon the song ends making me collapse on the ground next to him, he pulls my head on his lap as I giggle. "You are so cute." He says and I are at him.

"I don't want to be cute I want to be hot." I say in a manly voice, mocking River. "Okay your are hot." He says and I look up at him in shock.

He chuckles down at me, pushing hair out of my face. He pushes my mouth closed, "You were catching flies." He says and I shake my head turning on my side under the rising sun.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"I love the spring." He mumbles and I smile a little.

"Me too, it's the only season when downstate was pretty." I say and he furrows his eyebrows, holding himself up with his hand as I flip on my back

"What about Summer?" He asks and I shake my head.

"It was too warm and all the criminals were out and it was a lot. Spring was just right." I say and he bites his lip.

"Yea... I love Summer."

————————————————————–

Melanie and Miah blow up my phone, though I hadn't expected for Miah to break out of her shell so quickly.

Melanie: GUYS THE SPRING BREAK PROM WHATEVER VERSION OF A DANCE THIS IS FOR IS HAPPENING SO WE ARE GETTING DRESSES

Miah: shut up, I'm trying to sleep

Melanie: it's 11 am

Miah: ,,,and?

Melanie: But they're advertising the dance this week so we have to get to the dresses before they are all out.

Miah: Um, okay?

Melanie: SUMMER

Melanie: ANSWER

Me: I'll go

Me: But I'm saving money for my college, so I'll have to not buy anything.

Melanie: I'll buy you a dress if you tell me what's happening with you and the boys...? :3

Me: I-

Me: ,,,fine.

Melanie: YAY

Miah: I'll pick you both up

Melanie: thank you :0

Me: :3

Miah: 17 1/2 minutes, get ready

Melanie: I HAVE TO PUT ON MY MAKEUP BY

Me: Okay bye :)

Miah: Bye*

I set my phone down, chuckling at the difference between my two friends. Also apparently Miah and Reid are like, dating now. Or at least they like each other.

I know that Melanie likes Kingston, they obviously keep whispering and stuff. But the thought of them together doesn't make me happy for my best friend. It makes my heart burn.

I know he doesn't like me, but god it hurts to think about. Melanie knows I like Kingston so I don't think she'll admit it but... I know it's true.

I go up the stairs, not bothering to go into my room when I know half of my clothes are in Kington's room. I walk in but see Kingston, he lays on the couch with a notebook, writing something down that he seems to not want me to see.

"What's that?" I say, leaning on the couch and tryin to peer over his hand that blocks the words from my view. "You will see eventually, maybe." He says, taking a minute before saying the last part.

I sigh, shaking my head and backing up until I lay on his bed, the plush sheets cushioning my fall amazingly. "I need to change." I say and he nods, picking up a guitar and humming slightly.

"You know where the bathroom is. But if you do not mind me asking of course, where are you going?" He asks and I shrug, "Melanie started yelling at me and Miah about going and getting dresses and then Miah volunteered to drive so now I'm getting changed to go somewhere and I didn't go to my room because I have like all of my clothes in here."

I finally finish the small summary, seeing my clothes neatly folded and hung in the closet. "Did you do this?" I ask in a small voice, touching the clothes with a smile on my face.

"Of course with El's help, but yes. You sleep in here most nights and I wanted you to not have major inconvenience. But if you tell anybody I did a good thing for you I'll crap on your stuff." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Don't use your popularity against me!" I say and he chuckles, "What are you going to do? Mope sadly in the hallways?" He ask chuckling at his mockery but just that makes my face pop up and look at him.

I rush over to him, jumping over the couch and landing on top of him and start lightly hitting him in the chest. "I thought violence was not the answer?" He asks, preparing for an impact which soon comes.

"Stop making fun of me!" I yell innocently, not knowing what to do anymore. "Okay, Baby. It is okay." He says, pulling my head onto his chest and I laying there for a second.

I get up soon, "I need to get up, but I'll do your hair for school tomorrow as a almost thank you for being kinda nice but I know you would have already asked me to." I say and he chuckles, kissing my forehead and letting go of me.

—–

"I'll be back soon, Pho." I say, kissing her cheek. I put her down from my hip, "I have a plan of what to do later." I says and she jumps up and down, nodding her head furiously with a mischievous smile that I reciprocate.

I leave the living room and throw on one of Kingston's hoodies before I exit the house, I'm fully used to wearing colors other than black and in the past month her so my hair as grown a lot.

"Summer!" Melanie screams out of the back seat window. I give her a small smile with a giggle. I get in the car, it's a black Toyota suv. The inside is crisp and perfect.

"It's beautiful in here Miah!" I say, feeling along one of the doors and she smiles, "I use protection." She says as she puts on a thin layer of sunscreen and I chuckle.

Once we get to the mall we head to the first dress shop, me knowing I want a long dress so nobody can see my legs. "So, Summie, what's going on with you and the boys?" Melanie asks, wiggling her eyebrows and getting Miahs attention.

"Nothing, I think maybe I might like..." I pause, not knowing how Miah will react, "Kingston, But he doesn't like me. I guess we almost kissed a few times but that's it." I say.

"I totally ship... KUMMER." Melanie says as she looks at a pink dress, "MELANIE!" I say and Miah chuckles, "You guys are so cute together and every guy you talk to acts different with you, but with Kingston it's obvious that you love eachother.."

"You might not have been paying attention to what he was like before you but every other girl was." Melanie says and I shrug. "I don't know, I don't think he would do something like that. And I know him pretty well I think." I say and she smiles, "I think you know him well too." Melanie says as she picks out a dress.

"Come on, I'll buy you a dress as a sorry for leaving you, we want to make Kingston jealous he isn't taking you to the spring formal." Melanie says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Is he taking someone?" I ask and she shrugs, "You're obviously trying to get his attention for it but he isn't paying attention, I heard he was taking one of the other popular girls though. I think her name was Georgia." She says and I nod.

"Okay, lets do it." I say as we all grab dresses, knowing what they want I pick out some stuff for them and Melanie and Miah pick out a dress for me.

Soon we're in the changing rooms, Miah is come out in a beautiful two piece dress. The top is a bright red crop top with off-the-shoulder sleeves. The bottom is white with a large rise pattern going over it.

She looks absolutely stunning, "Do you think Reid will like it? I thought I would go with a black prom dress but I absolutely adore this." She says, looking at herself in the mirror.

"I think he'll love it." Melanie and I say at the same time making us giggle. Miah looks at herself for a minute, then a smile arises on her face. "Okay." She says, smiling at us.

After that Melanie comes out in a lacy grey dress. Her smile is bright as she squeals, "I'm getting this you can't stop me!" She says, jumping up and down just like Pho.

"Well you have opinions." Miah says and I giggle, "Yeah she does."

Soon I'm in the dressing room, a couple dresses in the hangers that I don't like. I put on the last dress, looking at myself.

It's a baby blue, Kingston's favorite color. It was covered in flowers and lace, and beautiful embroidering.

I loved the dress, even though I don't really where these sorta things. I look at my arms, only a few not very noticeable scars and they cant see my legs.

I walk out of the dressing room wearily, expecting to see uninterested Miah and Melanie but surprised to see Melanie staring at me in awe and Miah stares at me with her jaw to The floor.

"It's beautiful Summie!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Blue Roses Da Dalia

Storie d'amore

119K 3.1K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
Maybe Da Senõrá

Storie d'amore

6.9K 715 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...