Why Him? (Draco Malfoy Story)

By Rey_Frost462

My name is Davina Lilith Potter, I'm Harry Potter's little sister. And as if learning about this new life wh... More

Intro
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
News! News! News!
Its up!

Three

23.2K 397 261
By Rey_Frost462

Author's note: Sorry it's taken forever. I've been busy. also I have another fan fiction I'm working on first. I'm also considered doing another one but I'm not entirely sure yet, I'll probably do two at a time so I'm going to wait till I finish this one or the other one. anyways enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were pushing our trolly's into the station, Ginny and i were side by side.

"Nervous?" I asked Ginny.

"Like you wouldn't believe." she said. "You?"

"Absolutely. But mostly I'm excitedly."

"10:58." Mr. Weasley. "Come on, come on."

We rushed down the station with Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Harry.

"Train would leave any moment."

"Fred, George, Percy you first."

The three quickly went through then, it was me and ginny. We went through the wall and then Mr. and Mrs weasley. I couldn't see Harry but Mrs. Weasley's told us not to worry. But i was. Something was wrong and i felt it to the bone. Ginny nad i quickly got our things on the train as carried our trunks inside. The trained was beyond beautiful, adn amazing. Ginny nad i managed to find an empty car, and later we were joined by Hermione.

"Where's ron and Harry?" She asked.

I looked around and began to worry more. "I'll go look around." i said.

"You go left and i'll go right." hermione said. "Hopefully they're on board."

We splitted up as Ginny was joined by Neville, who was happy to meet me and her. He was very kind and saved the car as GInny went with me. We looked around and then we finally reach the last three cars.

"Nothing." i said dropping my hands.

"It's not like Ron to not be here." Ginny said. "Maybe, Hermione has found them."

"Hopefully."

We turned back and we stopped halfway by none other than Draco.

"Look what we have here. Another Weasley and Potter. Honestly it's like your attach together."

"Is there anywhere he's not at? Hes just like a weasel pops out of nowhere wheres hes not wanted." i mumbled, knowing Ginny would only here. she smiled which unnerved Malfoy, as i also chuckled.

"Where's the other Potter?" he asked me sensing he was getting annoyed. "Finally figured how much a failure he is?"

"None of your business Malfoy." i said grabbing Ginny's hand. She glared at him as well as we walked around then realising each other hands and heading to our car. Hermione came back and they were nowhere to be found.

~~~~~~~~~

I was in Gryffindor! Though when Professor McGonagall called my name i the entire school whispered not actually believing it. I mean to some of them my birth was just a myth. No one was really sure if i did indeed make it out alive. Harry mention it was worst last year. Everyone had pestered him about whether i was alive and well or not. I saw with Hermione and Ginny, when i saw Harry and ron still weren't here. I glanced at the teachers and saw the Headmaster smiling at me. I smiled at him back, and then looked further down and notice a man in black with long hair was looking at me from time to time.

"That's Professor Snape." Hermione said. "He's the head of the Slytherin house."

"Harry wrote about him." i told her looking away. "Said he's not particularly nice."

"Hey is that...?" we looked out the window and saw a car fly by.

"Oh Merlin." Hermione said.

"Ron's in big trouble." george said.

Later we were directed to the dorminaties. Ginny and i were sharing a room, we were with a few other girls but this girl name Alice was shy and really nice.

We got ready for bed when i went down to common room and saw Harry and Ron walk in.

"Ron! Harry!" i ran to both of them and embraced them both. I hugged my brother last.

"What happened?" I heard Percy ask.

"We were going to go through the wall, when it completely sealed." Ron said.

"But it never seals shut." Percy said.

"Then why did it?" i asked. Fred and George, Ginny, and Hermione were here as well.

"Unless someone spelled it." Hermione said.

We all looked at each other.

"We the good thing is that we're here." harry said. "And thankfully didn't get expelled."

~~~~~~~

It was morning. I changed into my robes and headed down to breakfast. I took my books since i has class in a bit. I walked down the hall a n d saw ginny up ahead. I turned into the next hallway and stopped in my tracks before bumping into Professor Snape.

"I'm sorry." I said to him.

He was quite for a moment. "It's quite alright, but next time I'd advise you to be more careful."

"Yes professor." I said and went around him and into the great hall. I sat down next to Ginny and we began talking and meeting new friends.

Ron's family owl came in with something called a howler. And once Ron opened it i knew what it was. I felt bad, mostly because it wasn't entirely Ron and Harry's fault, but then again they could've just ask Mr. And Mrs. Weasley to take them here. But they were stupid to do such a thing. Thankfully they weren't expelled, though Ron told me Snape wanted them, but McGonagall was giving then month long detentions.

~~~~~~~~~~

Classes went well, i made some friends even from other houses. Except the Slytherins. They're quite rude and high status. Just like Malfoy. My body shivered just hearing the name. I was on the stairs case near the great hall. Harry was with me when Woods called him.

"I'll see you later sister."

"Okay, have fun Harry."

He got his things and left. I got up and walked to the library to get some studying done. I was walking down an almost empty hall when someone stopped me.

"Going somewhere?"

Draco. Boy did i was to punch him.

"Yes, to the library to study if you don't mind." i step to the side to walk around but he step in my direction, continuing to block my way.

"Can you please let me through?" i asked trying not to sound rude.

"Why should I?" he said quite amused.

"Why do you despise me?" i questioned back. "I haven't done anything to you. If anything all you've done is--"

"Oh, you've forgotten?" he said taking a step forward, making me take a step back.

"If this is about last year in December, i apologized on my part. I don't recall hearing one from you seeing it was both of our faults. Not to mention, you were going to be rude to that old man."

"Quite a mouth you have don't you?"

I rolled my eyes, annoyed at this point and walked to go around but he wouldn't let me.

"Let me through Malfoy."

"I'll think about it."

I crossed my arms. "You're spoiled brat who cares for nothing, especially those you see below your standard. I almost feel sorry you. Heard you also had to buy your way into the house team."

"I'd watch what your saying, if I were you."

"What will you do?"

He was now standing in front of me.

"Malfoy!" i turned and saw Harry walking over.

"Oh good, the other Potter."

My brother marched over and stood in front of him. "Leave my sister alone."

"Or what? It's not against the rules to see other students. Besides we were having fun."

"Harry..." i grabbed his arm.

"Leave her alone, or next time I'll make sure you do."

"Oh I'm scared." he joked. "Really Potter you're not good at making threats." Draco left and Harry took me to the common room. I knew Malfoy makes him frustrated, and angry. Who doesn't? But he wasn't the same boy i knew a year ago. So why did it hurt? Better question why do I care when he obviously doesn't.

~~~~~~~

Author's note: sorry this took so long. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm doing two books at a time so Im going back and forth.
Also I will be probably be doing a third book. Still havent decided on that, most likely I'll have to close one out and finish it before starting another.
Might update another chapter today, mostly likely. Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 46 62
Y/n Potter just found out that she has a brother. He is supposedly the chosen one. She was expected to study at the same school as Harry, hoping they...
309K 6.3K 101
COMPLETE! 🙌🏼IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORING🙌🏼 --------- This is y/n's journey through Hogwarts, having the twins as be...
2.9M 86.9K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
83.5K 835 45
Lilith Black was ignored her whole life. Her father, Sirius Black didn't care about her, because she didn't give a fuck about the Order of the Pheoni...