Spider-Man: Spider-Verse

By MannyV6160

Young Peter Parker(Tom Holland) crosses his path with two other counterparts from another dimensions to stop... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

2.9K 24 12
By MannyV6160

"Spider-Man real name.......Spider-Man real name is............ SPIDER-MAN NAME IS PETER PARKER!!"- Mysterio

"WHAT THE FU-?!" Spider-Man

(Scene starts off with an man with a briefcase with another man walking into an meeting with the government officials.)

"Ladies and gentleman, may I have your attention please?" The man with the briefcase said, leading all of the government officials looking at him. "Now I know this Peter Parker is one of your top priority right now, does anyone has solution? No?"

"I'm sorry, who are you supposed to be? And how did you get in here?" An government official asked the man with the briefcase.

"My name is Norman Osborn, CEO of Oscorp Enterprises, I'm sure you heard about it no? Enough about me, let's talk about this Peter Parker." Norman said.

"Excuse me Mr. Osborn, but I'm not sure if you are aware that this situation is being taken care of." The government official said to Norman. "Anyways, there's the door. Why don't you ask your "bodyguard" to help you find your way out."

Mr. Osborn and the man beside him were silence, angered that they was not being taking serious.

"10 million." Mr. Osborn said.

"Excuse me?" The government asked with confusion

"10 million dollar bounty on Spider-Man. " Mr. Osborn replied with an serious face. "My client is the perfect bounty hunter for this job, asking 10 million for the exchange."

The government official got up and laughed when Norman asked 10 million dollars in exchange for the head of Spider-Man.

"Are you serious?" The government official said laughing as he got close to the man beside Norman. "Are you out of your damn mind?"

The man beside Norman then grabbed the official by the neck, choking him fiercely.

All of the other government officials got up, scared seeing the man choking their fellow companion.

"10.....million....it is!" The government official said while being choked.

Finally, the man finally let go of the official.

"As you can see, my client is the perfect man for this bounty. " Norman said.

"You are bringing Spider-Man alive right?" Another government official asked.

Norman looked over at his client, waiting for his response.

"Dead." The client said.

(The scene ends with the client grabbing an newspaper of Peter Parker)

(Meanwhile in Sherrill, New York)

"Okay, this is your new identities for now. I know this ain't much, but bear with me guys." Happy said to Peter and May Parker. "Peter, your name is Ben Reily and May, yours is Abigail Reily. And you have disguise yourselves to keep a low profile."

"How long do we have to use this identity" May asked worried.

"Maybe weeks, months, even years. Things right now are not looking too good." Happy replied.

"Have you heard anything about MJ and Ned?" Peter asked Happy.

"Look Peter, it's better you keep a low profile for right now. Calling MJ, Ned or whoever is a bad idea." Happy said.

As Happy and Peter were talking, May turn on the television to the news.

"According to government officials, the government has put an 10 million bounty on Peter Parker as known as Spider-Man, for being responsible for the death of Quentin Beck." The news anchor said.

"Oh my god!" May said.

Peter was shocked that the government is looking for him. Peter knew he can't be seen right now by anyone just to keep May safe.

"This was not suppose to happen at all." Peter said,

"Easy Peter, things will get better." Happy said.

"Easy?! The whole government is looking for me! I'm putting my aunt in danger! My friends thinks I murdered Mysterio! Everyone thinks I am an murderer!" Peter exclaimed to Happy.

"Peter calm do-" Happy said but was cut off.

"Happy, I think it best if you leave right now. Thank you for getting us this apartment, thank you for everything" May said to Happy.

Happy nodded and gave May a hug. Happy later proceeds to the front door of the apartment to leave.

Peter did not want any of this to happen, the fact that whole world is looking for him for an reward of 10 million dollars.

"Peter, you want something to eat?" May asked.

Peter didn't say a word.

"Honey, I know this thing is tough, but I promise you, everything is going to be back to normal." May said comforting Peter.

Peter nodded, but the comforting didn't help him much. Peter later left to his room in the apartment.

May seeing Peter depressed made her upset. "Oh Ben, only if you were here, you know what to do." Aunt May said to herself with tears dropping from her face.

Peter didn't want none of this at all, the fact that he had to move from Queens and leave everything behind, is just stressful. Or the fact, that everyone thinks Spider-Man murdered Mysterio.

Peter later then took out his phone and start looking at his gallery. He found a picture of him and Tony Stark. Peter still couldn't believe that it's been eight months since the passing of his father-like, Tony Stark.

"I really miss you.......dad." Peter said to the picture with tears dropping from his face. "I messed up big time, Mr. Stark. If you were here, you'll know what to do." As Peter looked at the picture, he remembered the words Tony said to Thanos. "And I am Iron-Man."

"And I.....am.....Spider-Man." Peter said to himself. He later laughed while crying at the same time because he knew he will never be like Iron-Man. "I really let you down Mr Stark. I'm sorry."

Peter later got an text from his phone. The text was from his best friend, Ned. Peter was happy when he receive the text, which made him opened the text quick.

Ned- Hey Peter, you alright bro? MJ and I are worried about you. If you need anything, we are here to help. I know you didn't kill Mysterio, I just know it bro.

Peter later replied to the text.

Peter- I'm fine bro. Thanks, I'm doing alright Ned. And thank you for not believing these rumors. I did not kill Mysterio.

The text from Ned made Peter happy, the fact everything was going downhill, he knew his best friend believes him.

Peter later got up from his bed and started to look inside his bag he packed. After digging inside the bag, he took out his upgraded Spider-Man suit. Peter was thinking on going to Queens to meet up with Ned. Unfortunately, he knew he can't be spotted by anyone because of the bounty he has.  Peter then took out his stealth suit, which might be an great idea. Peter knew that this suit can blend with the dark, and wearing this suit, people won't recognize as Spider-Man but as Night Monkey.

"I guess this has to do." Peter said to himself. 

Few minutes later, Peter ran downstairs to speak with Aunt May.

"May, May!" Peter shouted.

"What happened?" Aunt May asked.

"I know this might seems crazy, but I need to go to Queens." Peter said to Aunt May.

May was shocked on what Peter just said. "What?! Like right now?!"

"Yes right now!" Peter replied.

"Are you out of your damn mind Peter?! We just got here! And you can't be seen by anyone!" May said.

"Aunt May listen, I still have my stealth suit. I will use my stealth suit, and swing to Queens quick. In a day or two, I will be back like nothing happen." Peter replied with excitement.

"And why are you going to Queens anyways?" May asked Peter.

"I left some things back at home, I will quick get it and be back here. And I also have to talk to MJ and Ned." Peter said.

"I really think that this is a dumb idea. Don't you understand Peter, you can't be seen by anyone!" May said with anger.

"Listen Aunt May, I will be fine. I promise that nothing will happen to me. I will quickly swing to Queens, get my stuff, and speak to Ned as fast as possible." Peter said.

Aunt May just stood silence.

"Just......be careful please!" Aunt May said.

"Yes!" Peter said as he kissed Aunt May in the cheek.

"When are you coming back?" May asked.

"In a day, or two. I'll be quick, I promise." Peter replied.

Aunt May later sighed really hard, but then again she trust Peter on going to Queens and returning safe.

Peter then got ready for his "trip" to Queens, but the problem was how will he get there? In Sherrill, it is not a big city like Queens or New York City. It's mostly small houses, which Peter can't swing on. There was an solution, to get an Uber to Queens or halfway where Spider-Man can swing on. Therefore, Peter ordered an Uber.

"Well, Aunt May I'll see you in the next few days." Peter said as he gave a huge hug to Aunt May.

"Take care of yourself Peter, and please, try not to be spotted please." Aunt May replied.

Minutes later, Peter waved an goodbye to Aunt May and got in the Uber car.

"Hello......Mr. Reily?" The Uber driver said.

"Yeah, Ben Reily sir." Peter replied.

Now, in order not to be spotted, Peter had to use an hat, sunglasses, and an fake mustache that looks real.

"So you are going to Queens huh?" The Uber driver said.

"Yeah, great city. Grew up there actually." Peter replied.

"Beautiful city. Unfortunately, Spider-Man is from Queens. I mean I really respected this guy, but does he has to kill somebody just so he can be the next Iron-Man?" The Uber driver said with anger.

"Yeah man, it's really messed up." Peter replied.

"I swear if anybody finds this Peter Parker, they going to be rich as hell!" The Uber driver said.

Peter felt worried that his fake identity might not work for the Uber driver, but he tried to calm himself down.

The time was 7:53 pm. Peter had about four more hours to arrive to Queens. Peter though he can swing to Queens in two hours into the ride.

"Hey, you don't mind if I get off in about two hours into the ride?" Peter asked.

"But you got four more hours?" The Uber driver said confused.

"I want to walk to Queens, you know exercise." Peter said.

"Suit yourself." The Uber driver said.

Few hours later, Peter was dropped off from the Uber car, and was drop off at Albany, New York. Peter later found an alley, and quickly change into his stealth suit. After changing, Peter swing to Queens as fast as he could.

The time was 10:34 pm, Peter arrived at Queens, so he sneakily headed to his home. Soon after arriving, Peter saw police officers, FBI, SWAT was outside of his home, which meant Peter can't go inside the apartment.

"Damn." Peter said to himself.

Peter then left, and went to Ned's house. Peter later send a message to Ned.

Peter- Hey, I arrived at Queens. I'm heading to your house. Be there in a few.

As Peter swing to Ned's house, Peter rested in a building 3 minutes apart from Ned's house. Peter didn't not receive an message back, so he had to wait for Ned to replied back.

"Come on Ned, I don't have all night!" Peter said.

As Peter was resting, he heard an strange sound coming behind him. Peter later turned around to see nothing. His "Spider-tingling" went off crazy, which meant something was going to happen. Peter got up, and looked around to see what was going on. Few seconds past, nothing happened. Then.........someone attacked Peter from behind, scratching the back side of Peter's stealth suit like a tiger. 

"You are really dumb to come back here." The man who attacked Peter.

"Who are you?" Peter asked.

"Sergei." The man replied.

Peter heard the voice as Russian.

"Sergei who?" Peter asked again.

"Sergei Kravinoff, Spider-Man!" Sergei replied as he tried to attack Spider-Man again.

Peter later dodge the attack but Sergei was quick.

"I guess you're an bounty hunter Sergei." Peter said.

"10 million sounds a big take for your head insect." Sergei replied while chasing Peter.

As Peter was being chased by Sergei, he saw people seeing them in action. Which meant that people might already know that Spider-Man is in town.

"You can't run from me Spider!" Sergei shouted.

"Ah come on!" Peter said.

Peter tried to escape the bounty hunter for about 10 minutes, but Sergei was quick. While swinging, Peter noticed an light come out from the plain sky.

"What the hell is that?!" Peter asked himself.

Peter tried to see what was the strange light about, but as he was swinging, Peter saw the strange light again, but this time it was it was 6 feet away from him! Peter tried to dodge it, but Peter was shocked when he saw an man coming out from the "light".

Since it was almost 3 feet away from Peter, the man collided with Peter hitting both into the ground. Before hitting the ground, Peter saw another man coming out from the first "light", who was swinging.

"Что за черт?!" Sergei said. (What the hell?!") Sergei was shocked to not only see one Spider-Man but two more Spider-Mans. 

Unfortunately, Sergei heard an police siren in distance and had to leave the scene. Although, Sergei didn't want to leave but seeing three Spider-Men, Sergei felt he was outnumbered.

"это еще не конец" Sergei said in Russian. (This is not over)

Peter opened his eyes to see the two Spider-Men helping him get up.

"WHAT THE FU-!" Peter yelled while getting up on his own.

"Hey, calm down-" Spider-Man from the first "portal" said.

"Who the hell are you guys?! What are you doing here?!" Peter asked the two Spider-Men while being shocked on what was going on.

Peter later heard the police siren coming from his direction.

"Follow me!" Peter said as he swing to an abandoned alley with the two Spider-Men behind him.

"Okay, I think we lost this Sergei guy, the authorities, and I hope nobody saw us." Peter said.

"Hey! Where are we?" Spider-Man from the first "portal" asked while taking off his mask.

"Queens. Who are you guys anyways?" Peter asked/

"We must be in his dimension when we went into the portal." Spider-Man from the second "portal" said as he took off his mask.

"What?! What is he talking about?" Peter said as he took off his mask.

"He means that we are not from here. The portal must have put us into your dimension." Spider-Man from the first "portal" said.

Peter stood froze, shocked on what he just heard.

"WHAT?!" Peter exclaimed.

End of Chapter 1

Hey all, how did you liked the first chapter? Took me a while to write it thought. Anyways, the second chapter will be about Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man. Thank you all for reading.

Credits to video- Eduardo AJ Aliaga
Song name- Believer by Imagine Dragons

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
71.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...