In the eyes of a Woman

By Nagato

My friendship. How I saw it, growing up. More

In the eyes of a Woman
A Weeping Heart
Lens

Vegetarian Lips

117 3 2
By Nagato

I watched him with a smile. As he thought I was shy. Man couldn't he be smart? It was our usual evening, he was in my hall, I was on his mind. It was written all over his face, in a stupid smile. Not that I didn't cherish him, I loved his attention. He cocked his head to the side, and let out a yawn. Man, was he staring-at me-what on earth? He smiled, I grinned. He laughed, I squirmed. He glared, I stared. And yet, he still looked so sweet. I crawled over to him and asked, what was on his mind. He just keep staring right through me. Didn't know what was up. Till i followed his eyes to...to my lips. No no no, not good dear boy, not good for my health. He was dreaming of a taste of my vegetarian lips.
A thought which, like rain on a harvest, was seriously unwelcomed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 16.8K 193
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
475K 10.2K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
269K 19.6K 23
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...