𝖛 π–Ž 𝖔 𝖑 𝖆

By liyahsdana

lust /lΙ™st/ noun 1. very strong sexual desire. "he knew that his lust for her had returned" synonyms:sexual d... More

prologΟ…e
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen

Fourteen

226 14 36
By liyahsdana

💫

Short Chapter/Filler
Viola

"Damn, you're getting big!" Michael yelled in my ear. He was a mere inch away from my face, but felt that screeching was the best option for getting my attention.

Now, you might be wondering what he meant by me getting big. Well, I'm four, almost five whole months pregnant! I can't believe it, I've made it a long way! Don't get me started on Miles, he's already buying the baby clothes without knowing the gender. He was quite upset about me knowing the gender and keeping it a secret. Regardless, he's still as excited to be a father as I am to be a mother.

As for Donald, he hasn't been talkative with me. Yes, we do speak with each other to see how we're doing and for work related topics. Shit, he even congratulated me on my baby, which he finally let go of the funny feeling that it was his. In fact, he was incredibly calm when addressing that. I wonder why? Oh well, it must be nothing.

"Michael, if you don't shut the hell up with all that yelling!" I shouted into his ear.

"Yeah, gonna bust her ear drums before she gets to hear her own baby scream." Veronica said while walking down the stairs. This woman had a whole bag of chips and a bottle of water from God knows where. I'm not going to lie, my baby sister looks fly as fuck today.

"Damn, I'm sorry. I just can't wait to meet my niece or nephew." Michael apologized with a smile on his face.

"It's alright, Mikey. I didn't mean to yell at you, I'm just nervous as hell. What if I won't be a good mother?"

"Hey, relax baby sis. By the way you practically took care of my big ass, you'll be an excellent mother. Don't doubt yourself, 'cause you're not alone in this." Michael then leaned his enormous head upon my shoulder. It was heavy as hell, but it gave me a sense of comfort and security to know that he'll be there for me. Even though it's supposed to be me leaning my head on his shoulder.

"So, what are your plans for today, big sis?" Veronica asked me, twirling around my house.

"Not much, I'm waiting for Miles to come home. Then, I might check on Aaliyah, she's very distant these days." I responded. Veronica nodded her head and took a sip of her water. As we chatted more about the baby's future for some reason, the door hinges clicked, and Miles entered the house with stacks of plastic bags full of unknown items, along with a drink.

"Uh, Miles, baby? What you got there?"

"A smoothie." He smiled while walking up the stairs. I simply shook my head and looked towards my siblings to see their reactions. Veronica looked as if she didn't even see him, and Michael shrugged it off. I wonder what he's hiding in those bags? Were they baby clothes/items? Food? Money? My criminal record? Who the hell knows?

"Okay?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion. 

💫

Donald

"You got the photos, right?" Dalvin asked, holding soda and a knife in his hands. 

"Yes, they're right here. Question, why the hell do you have a two liter bottle of Coca-Cola?" I asked. At this time, I took Dalvin's idea to falsify cheating photos of that small nigga, into consideration. I mean, can you blame me? I desperately want Viola as my woman, but small talk isn't going to do me good. So, of course I'm going to choose the easy, and strange way to get her back. Yes, I know I seem heartless, but I really don't give a fuck. Not one small, itsy bitsy grain of a fuck.

"Well, Coca-Cola is considered an acid in a way. Therefore, when I dip half of the photo into the soda, it'll fade it away. Then, i'll take some nail polish remover, and the photo of the other woman will slide clean off. Once it's off of its original background, I'll carefully place it onto the faded photo, and blend them into each other. Once blended, I can drain a whole tube of clear nail polish it won't get scratched, look fake, and it will dry quicker than just using straight air." Dalvin quickly explained with a smile. I don't remember not one damn word he said, but I really don't care what he does. If the shit can help me get my future baby mama/wife, I'm coo'.

"You have fun with that, Dal. I'll be upstairs." I exclaimed, jogging away from the nonsense. As I walked up the basement stairs, I smelled something burning. Like, some form of synthetic rubber was set on fire. 'Perhaps I left the stove on by accident.' I wondered, slowly making my way to the kitchen. Then I realized, ain't not damn way I left the stove on, I can't even fucking cook.

To my disbelief, the stove had a full on bonfire, with a piece of ashed paper left in the middle. I carefully reached out to the stove knob and made sure it was turned to the 'off' setting. I quickly snatched up the note and read what was left of it. It read:

I've noticed that you've taken a liking to the ashed out version of women. Here's a little message for you, babe; I always get what I want, and I want YOU.

sincerely, Chrissy

Chrissy? As in, Christina? Why the fuck is she so damn salty when I respectfully told her the she was no longer in my sexual interest? Who did this obsessive bitch think she was? Uncle Sam? Talking about she fucking wants me.

Instead of giving it too much thought, I threw the warning note in the garbage. I'm not entertaining this hoe no more. Therefore, I'm simply not giving a fuck about an shenanigans she has up her sleeve. I'm already trying to pursue another woman, and Christina's still trying to park her ass in my life again.

💫

"Dalvin, what the fuck is taking so long?!" I shouted down the basement.

"It takes time, just wait a bit!" He responded.

"I don't have no damn time to waste. Viola could be marrying this nigga in Vegas as we speak!"

"Now, what the fuck would that woman be doing in Vegas?!"

"Getting married, the hell? Can't you fucking hear?"

As Dalvin and I kept arguing back and forth, a knock came upon my door, startling me. I kissed my teeth, shut the basement door, and check the peephole. To my surprise, it was Viola, standing there look as beautiful as she always does. I quickly checked my breath, flatted out my shirt a bit, and slowly opened the door.

"Oh, hello, Ms. Lawson. What brings you here?"

Viola

"Oh, hello, Ms. Lawson. What brings you here?" Donald asked once he opened the door. I stepped inside without saying a word. My action of course, left him skeptical.

"Uh, Ms. Lawson? Are you alright?" He asked once more, turning me around to face him. I don't have a particular reason why, but I just felt the need to come to his house. My mental feels that I have some form of unfinished business to fulfill. So, I'll let my spirit do the talking instead of me. I know you're wondering, 'how the hell?'. Well, my mental has two different state of minds, sometimes, I can't control when the other mind reveals itself to the world. All I know is, I'll let her do the work for me.

"Donald, I need you. I need you badly. I don't know why I have this feeling, but it's something I had to let you know." I blurted out. Alright, maybe I shouldn't have let this mindset take over...

"I–, I don't understand. What do you mean you need me?"

"As in I long for you touch, your essence, your everything. Being without you is hell, and I wish I could drop everything so we could be together." I openly admitted. Okay, how do I shut this bitch up? My spirit needs to shut her, or technically my, damn mouth.

I watched a smirk slide upon his face. Donald enjoyed hearing every damn word that came out of my mouth. It's like he wanted this moment to happen his entire life. His expression was a close resemblance to Hugh Hefner in the 60s on those Playboy magazine's I would find under my uncle's bed.

"Shit, what's up then?" He wasted no time to grab me by waist and giving me light pecks on my neck. This was obviously wrong, yet felt so damn good. I strangely pushed his head further, making him pick up and lead me towards his stairs. I was almost sure that we were bound to have sex, until the baby started to kick.

"Ow." I quietly yelped. Donald looked at me with curiosity as to why I just made that weird noise.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Those two words alone made me come to my senses. What was I doing? Why am I attempting to cheat on my boyfriend again with my boss, while pregnant with his baby? I'm incredibly trifiling for even thinking like this.

"This, everything! Donald, I'm sorry. I shouldn't even be here right now. My baby just reminded me of my stupidity. As charming as you are, I need to leave. I apologize for wasting your time." I frowned, getting ready to walk out the door.

"Wait, let's just talk for a minute. We don't have to fuck!"

"I'm sorry, Mr. DeGrate."

"Baby, won't you just stay? For a little while?" Donald took me by my hands and gave me the most adorable puppy eyes.

"No, because that's the problem. Calling me baby when we aren't together in any way isn't going to fly by me."

"Aye, D! I'm done with the fake pics with Viola's nigga. You gonna pay me now, or later?" I heard a loud voice that started coming up from the basement. A man opened the door with developed pictures in one hand and a half empty bottle of Coke in the other.  Hold on, pics of what?

"Mr. DeGrate, what the fuck is this man talking about?"

"I, uh. I've never seen this pitbull/gremlin hybrid in my life." Donald nervously choked out. I wasn't buying a damn word of it. I quickly walked over to the man and snatched the picture out of his hands. I couldn't believe my eyes. These niggas faked photos of my man with another woman? How desperate! May I say, these could have fooled me.

"Viola, it's not what it looks like, I swe"

"Shut the fuck up. Your jealous ass really wants to fuck up my life for your own personal gain. You're supposed to be my boss, not my stalker!"

"Viola, I promise this shit won't ever happen again."

"You're right, it won't. Because I quit." My voiced cracked. I was on the edge of crying because of this dude.

"Viola, plea–."

"I don't want to hear shit! You won't be seeing me any damn more. Lose my fucking number, and forget that you even met me. I need to stay home and raise my baby anyways." I stormed out before he could say another word. How could he be this selfish? Now that I think about it, I was also this selfish when it came to seducing men. What goes around, definitely comes right back around.

Donald

"Your stupid ass just had to say shit! Now she doesn't want me, all because of you!" I shouted. I ran up to my room and immediately started to cry my eyes out.

Dalvin

"Damn, what I do? Oh well." *drinks bottle of Coca-Cola*

Charlie

'I just can't live on this earth anymore, knowing that she's gone. I'll take my own life if it means we'll meet again...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.5K 58
Sometimes, things are meant to be. And sometimes they're not. Unfortunately, the difference isn't always clear. And accepting that things aren't mea...
30.4K 50 16
short sexual adventures, fantasies and desires.
19.7K 1.3K 36
love lΙ™v/ noun 1. an intense feeling of deep affection. 2. a person or thing that one loves. verb 1. feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (so...
125K 2.3K 19
Highest rank #1 Hiddlestoner Lust [luhst] noun 1. intense sexual desire or appetite. 2. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite;leche...