(INACTIVE) KonoSuba "This Isn...

By ForTheCulture05

There's like thousands of Konosuba Fanfics so now I have joined the dick ride as well. Very simple, you die a... More

Episode 1: Who's This Goddess? Another World?
Epsiode 2: Parallel World Here We Go!
Episode 3: Time For Quests! Who's This Mage?
Episode 4: More Party Members?
Episode 5: Treasure? Eh... Not Close!
Episode 6: Picking A Fight... With a Demon King General?
Episode 7: A Price Comes For This Cursed Sword!
Episode 8: What's The Point Of This Fight?
A/N
Voting for Kazuma's Waifu!
Results for Kazuma Waifu!

Episode 9: Winter Season Is Here!

1.4K 25 24
By ForTheCulture05

A/N: Herro! A new chapter of this fanfic is out! School is here and I am not ready for high school! But I managed to sneak in one more chapter for all you Konosuba readers! I don't have much to announce or say but chapters will take a lot of time because of school so don't expect me to upload in 3-4 weeks. I'll, of course, write between weekends but I want to focus on high school. When I reach winter break, I will write as much as possible and finish this one hell of a book! I hope people still read my story when I'm going to school. Episode 8 was short and just the first half of episode 6 was done! I noticed that not many people checked it out for that reason alone so I'll be making longer and better chapters. But anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter and PEACE! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person FOV

Y/N sighs as the rest of his party all drink to the gates of Heaven and Hell!

Y/N: Man... Things somehow worked out this time. If Dullahan managed to hang on for just a little bit, I would completely lose control of my flames and things would have gone bad. I feel like I need a new "improvised" or "special" move to finish an enemy in one move. I'm overthinking it now... I should be having fun-

Y/N lost his thought as he saw Chris and Megumin drunk

Chris: Y/N~ Don't be shy with me!~

Chris leans in closer to Y/N as he blushes

Y/N: Why are they drunk so quick? I just left to go to the washroom. It's just my luck, isn't it?

Chris saw the blush on Y/N's face and leans in closer, her thigh touching on his.

Chris: I never managed to say it but, you are toned aren't you Y/N?~

Y/N: Ahaha... Well, I did some work that required some physical work so I just used that to make me fit...

Chris: Oh really?~ Well, it doesn't sound that much work but, a toned 6-pack like yours is a diamond in a rough ain't it?~

Y/N: Y-Yeah! I mean, I have to be fit so I can use Kurikara in its full power...

Chris made some advancements as she touches my chest slowly making Y/N blush to this.

Y/N: When she's drunk, she goes right into it huh? I don't mind, Chris is a bomb of a girl. Someone save me before someone gets the wrong idea! 

Chris: Don't get all flustered Y/N~ But, you are really cute when you do that...

Y/N: Y-You think so? Ahaha...
WHY AM I ACTING SO DENSE? I'M NOT USED TO HAVING A GIRL ALL OVER ME MAN!

Her face leans to Y/N's face, she was about to kiss him until...

Megumin gently pushes Chris as she pouts.  (COCKBLOCK LMAO)

Megumin: Hey Chris! Don't be too close to him. Y/N!~ Y/N!~ Darkness is being a meanie! She says I'm too young to drink and is being super stingy!

Y/N: I mean... You are kind of young to be drinking Megumin.

Megumin: W-What do you mean Y/N? Are you saying that I'm a c-child?

She cries putting Y/N in no type of ease.

Y/N: I didn't even say that- WHY DOES AQUA LOOK LIKE SHE HAD JUST DRANK 10 BOTTLES?

Aqua leans on Kazuma as she finished yet another glass of booze.

Kazuma: S-She's drunk already!

Luna: Y/N-san, I've been waiting for you. I have a special reward for you and your party.

Y/N: Really?

Kazuma: Um, why only for us though?

Adventurer 1: Y/N was able to defeat one of the Demon King's General
He gives a thumbs-up as a sign of trust in Y/N.

Crowd: Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!

Y/N: I'm not used to this but it's nice...

Luna: Ahem! In recognition of  Y/N-san party's achievement, I award you 300 million eris!

Y/N Party: 3-300 Million eris??

Kazuma: GROUP MEETING! I REPEAT, GROUP MEETING!

The 6 all formed a small circle planning what to do with the money they had!

Y/N: To be honest, we need a huge house or a hideout!

Kazuma: Yeah, I agree with Y/N.

Y/N: ALRIGHT TEAM! I will find a mansion for all of us to live in!

Y/N's Party: YEAH!

========================================================================

Y/N had woken up. He looks around the area, scared. Looking down then back up, he sees a demonic figure.

???: So you're the flames of Satan...

===================================================================

After the battle with Verdia, a leader in the Devil King's army, the season turned to winter. The battle between Y/N and Verdia had no casualties and there were only small broken parts of the wall. That battle had been heard all across of the lands of the beautiful world!

Kazuma: I want money!

Y/N: Huh? Haven't heard you say that at all. Change of pace?

Aqua: Everyone wants that!

Kazuma: Yeah that too, but also I want to level up!

Y/N starts to mutter to himself: True... I do slay the most monsters but I'm still Level 9. It's probably because of my luck stat being below average. Luna also said that the newer the adventurer the quicker you level up but it seems that doesn't work for me. It must be because of my stats! My stats are almost maxed so it might be really slow to even reach max level so quick! (A/N: It's an MHA reference cus Deku mutters a lot!)

Aqua and Kazuma: He talks too much...

Aqua: Anyways, that doesn't matter! Kazuma! You make a goddess like myself sleep in a stable every single night! Y/N is giving us a mansion Kazuma! A mansion! Are you ashamed of yourself?

Kazuma: If you understand that then give me more luxury.

Aqua: No! Spoil me more as Y/N does!

Y/N: Uh... I'm just trying to get out of the stables Aqua...

Kazuma: Aqua! Do you why I want money? DEBT!!

Aqua is in utter shocked to hear Kazuma say those words.

Aqua: N-NANI?

Kazuma: Thanks to the debt you've racked up, most of the reward money we earn... from every quest we do is deducted to repay those debts! Y/N can't keep making his fire because of how cold it is! He still has to learn how to control it Aqua! This morning... Just this morning, when I awoke in the straw of the stable, my eyelashes were frozen solid! If I keep sleeping in that stable, I'm going to freeze to death for sure!

(A/N: The fire is small but can make shapes! That is your starting point of control at the moment! Here is an example from the Blue Exorcist manga! That's the size of the flame used for the warmth of the stables. That's why Kazuma is slowly freezing to death)

Aqua: I can't help it! All of you should praise me, praise me! Spoil me rotten like Y/N!!

Y/N: I'm not evening trying to spoil you Aqua...

Kazuma: You attention whore! If your feats were that astounding, then the rewards, accolades, and debt are all yours! Pay off your debts on your own.

Aqua feeling hurt, runs to Kazuma, crying. She begins to shake Kazuma as she realizes her mistake.

Aqua: Wait! Ok, I'm sorry! I apologize for getting carried away so don't abandon me!

Darkness, Chris and Megumin had just entered the Guild, walking to yet another Aqua problem.

Megumin: Why all the fuss so early in the morning?

Chris: Do we have some nice job lined up?

Kazuma: No, we haven't started looking for work yet...

Y/N: Given the situation and all...

The 6 all look around seeing everyone drinking and eating, having a blast in the Guild!

Megumin: The reward for the fighting off a leader in the Devil King's army was distributed to every adventurer who participated. There's no reason for anyone to go hunting dangerous winter monsters.

Chris: I'm pretty sure all of their pouches are full of coins.

Y/N: So... There is no need for fighting any monsters?

Megumin: I gladly welcome it, personally.

Darkness: S-So do I. The stronger the enemy, the better...

========================================================================

Y/N: Ko
Megumin: No
Y/N: Su
Megumin: Ba!

========================================================================

The 6 of them decide to check out the quest logs and see what type of quest they would do

Kazuma: The reward is well and good, but there seriously aren't any decent quests.

Darkness: Y/N! Y/N!

Y/N: YOU THOUGHT IT WAS Y/N, BUT IT IS I, DIO!

Darkness points to a quest feeling really excited: How about this? A kill quest for a pack of White Wolves. The reward is a million eris! Just imagining a pack of wild beasts making a mess of me...

Y/N: Ahaha... Nope.

Megumin looking happy rushes to Y/N. Saying his name in a cute way!

Megumin: Y/N! Y/N!

Y/N: YES I AM ALL MIGHT! AHAHA!

Megumin giggles: Did you get that from somewhere Y/N?

Y/N: Maybe...

Megumin: Ok! How about this? A kill quest for a One-Shot Bear! Now is the time to see which of the 6 of us has a stronger one-shot attack!

Kazuma: Megumin, have you seen what Y/N has done before?

Megumin remembers what Y/N has done resulting in finishing one-shot moves. His "Satan Bomb" and "Satan Campfire" had blown away Megumin. Those moves were able to defeat monsters in an instant. When she got saved by Y/N, her heart couldn't stop beating fast.

Megumin whispers to herself: I give those moves 200 points...

Kazuma: I want nothing to do with a monster such a dangerous-sounding name! We'd be all dead if we were to fight that thing.

Megumin looks down sad of Kazuma's decision.

Y/N: Don't worry Megumin, I'm sure we will find a quest that will fit for all of us! Plus, your moves are really cool as well!

Y/N gives Megumin a heart-warming smile making her blush like crazy

Megumin: C-Cool? T-Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: No problem.

Y/N points at a poster, weirding him out. Kazuma decides to read what the poster says.

Kazuma: Huh. "The mobile fortress 'Destroyer' is approaching so we are recruiting scouts to predict the route it will take." What is this? What's a "Destroyer"?

Y/N: Sounds kind of intimating not going to lie...

Darkness: The Destroyer is the Destroyer. It's a massive fortress that moves at high speed.

Megumin: It lumbers around, trampling everything! It's oddly popular with children.

Y/N: Hmm, I don't get it...

Kazuma: A snow Sprite kill quest? They don't sound all that strong, based on the name, but it says the rewards are 100,000 eris each.

Megumin: There are lots of Snow Spirtes in the snowy plains. It's said that spring will come half a day sooner for every one you kill.

Y/N: wOw... LET'S GET TO KILLING THEM!

Megumin: They're very weak monsters, so they're easily defeated, but...

Aqua: If we are doing this quest, let me get ready!

Darkness giggles a bit making Kazuma question why.

Kazuma: You're laughing?

Darkness: Snow Spirtes huh?

Kazuma: Why does this masochistic crusader, who always wants to fight strong monsters, look so happy? That doesn't matter and I shouldn't care! Money is needed to survive the winter!

========================================================================

The 6 had managed to reach the snow plains, seeing many Snow Spirtes in their path!

 Chris had an entirely new outfit because her outfit was not needed for the snow. 

Darkness didn't wear any armor and just had a coat covering her upper body with leggings. 

Megumin had a white coat with two holes on top for her hat. 

Aqua also had the same thing but with a more simple blue outline around it. Kazuma had a red coat covering his back and a green hoodie. Y/N just had a green sweater because he was using his blue flames to keep him warm.

(A/N: The sweater you are wearing is Rin's green sweater with a blue shirt. Also if you don't know who Rin is, flaming blue sword, that's the idea I got for your weapon)

Y/N: So these are Snow Spirtes? They don't look harmless...

Chris: They really are cute!

Y/N: Not going to lie... Darkness looks like a bombshell right now...

Kazuma: Darkness what happened to your armor? Are you going to be all right in that gear?

Darkness: No problem. I'm a little cold, but that in itself is...(pant, pant, pant)

Kazuma: I guess a pervert with steamy thoughts has a high body temperature to match.

Y/N: Yo Darkness, chill...

================================================================================

KILL QUEST: KILL THE SNOW SPRITES!

================================================================================

The group were desperately trying to capture or kill the snow sprites

Y/N: This is harder than I thought...

Aqua seems to be catching more than the others, making it her fourth one caught

Aqua: I caught my fourth one! Kazuma, look here!

Kazuma: If my kill count comes out too low, I'll kill the Snow Sprites she caught, too.

Y/N: Kazuma doesn't look too happy... I got to get my kill count as well!

Y/N looks around for a Snow Sprite to kill, finally being able to one, he slices the Snow Sprite clean.

Megumin: Kazuma!

Kazuma: What?

Megumin: Can I blow away all the ones in the area with explosion magic?

Kazuma: Go ahead and wipe 'em out!

Megumin: Roger!

The 5 back up, letting Megumin do her magic.

Megumin: By my efflux of deep crimson, topple this white world! EXPLOSION!

A HUGE explosion erupts as the Snow Sprites in the area get wiped out. Y/N rushes to Megumin, seeing her once again on the floor.

Y/N: Hey, are you ok?

Megumin: I got eight of 'em. That makes ten defeated Snow Sprites in total. I even went up a level.
She gives Y/N a thumbs up

Kazuma: This is easy! Why hasn't anyone done this?

Suddenly, a mist of ice and snow appear in front of them, scaring Kazuma a bit.

Aqua: I'll tell you why adventurers don't accept Snow Sprite kill quests. That mist right there lies the Snow Sprites' master and is also said to evoke the image of winter...

Kazuma gets chills on his back, sensing something bad is coming. Y/N senses something like Kazuma as well and focuses on the mist

Aqua: The Winter Shogun has arrived!

Kazuma: Th-The Winter Shogun??

Aqua: One of the specially designated monsters the country has put a huge bounty on!

Darkness: I'm sure this monster plans to use his position as shogun to have his way with me

Y/N: DARKNESS THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR THIS!

Darkness: I'll resist him, but he will likely be beyond my capabilities, and I'll be shamed...

Y/N: Why is it drawing its sword...

The Winter Shogun does a stance, drawing out his sword. Getting ready to dash at Darkness, he charges right at her at an incredibly fast speed.

Kazuma: Darkness!!

Just as the Winter Shogun was about to slice Darkness, Y/N made it at a nick of time, bearly blocking its attack.

Y/N: Urgh... T-This guys strength is i-impossible to hold... D-Darkness, please move away-

The Winter Shogun shows no mercy pushing his weight all onto Y/N's sword. Y/N pushes his own weight back to him, trying to get back up.

*Snap*

Y/N: M-My sword, i-it broke? F-Fuck! GET OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sword reacts as blue flames reach up all the way onto the Winter Shogun, making him back up.

Chris: W-What's going on with Y/N?

Y/N: I-I can't stop my flames...GET OUT! ALL OF YOU! PLEASE!

Y/N tries to control himself, but since a piece of metal broke from Kurikara, his blue flames leak out even more than it did before.

Kazuma: I-Is there a way we can stop him?

Megumin: W-What's happening?

Aqua: His sword is broken...

Y/N: I-I'm going crazy... I'LL FUCKING KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!

That was it. Y/N couldn't contain himself anymore. A light-hearted quest for some money turned into a traumatizing moment for Y/N and his friends. Blue flames ignited everywhere, slowly burning everything in its path. Y/N quickly reaches for his sword, trying to put it back in his sheath. Just as he was about to do it, his body started to burn up, blue flames eating him alive. It was that moment, that this "wish" he asked for, was an instant mistake.

The End~

===========================================================================

A/N: Woah... Plot twist? In the middle of writing this, I felt like making a plot twist. Don't worry, the story will have it's romantic and stupid moments, but I wanted to make expand on the "Demon" or "Satan's Flames" more. I don't know where this will lead the story, but I will find a way to make it enjoyable for all! For the next chapter, I hope I can make it within 2-3 weeks before uploading it. I wanted to push the date of this chapter because I had writer's block, but after reading a few other fanfics, I had a really nice idea to put the plot twist! But, other than that's all! I'll work on Episode 10 as soon as possible, but in the meantime, I'll see you guys in the next one. PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 376 99
Erotic shots
64.3K 6.2K 124
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
262K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
44.5K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...