Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
87.) The End To The Beginning

86.) The Reception

3.2K 145 213
By _jasthewriter

       After spending 15 minutes taking their wedding photos, Ayanna, Dajon, Kwan and the twins joined in to take a few more and then the rest of the family gathered around to take a few family photos.

       Renae was changing into her second outfit of the evening to prepare for her and King's first dance as newlyweds. King was standing by the DJ making sure he had the playlist correct while everyone else sat at their assigned tables waiting for the fun to begin before they could actually sit down and eat.

       "Am I getting a nephew tonight or nah?" Dajon chuckled after dapping August up.

       "Now why would I tell you?" King laughed.

       "I'm just saying, I'm ready for a lil nephew, I already got two nieces, that I spoil like crazy,"

       King smirked staring at him then picked up his cup and sipped on his punch.

       "That's a yes?" Dajon rose a brow but King still remained silent.

       "I'ma take that as a yes, I can keep a secret,"

       King busted out laughing then shoved him away some. "Man, go sit down, playing too damn much,"

       "I'm your best man, I follow you everywhere," Dajon chuckled.

       Squinting his eyes, King couldn't do anything but laugh, it was always jokes and good vibes whenever he was with Dajon and he appreciated him for it.

       "We won't be trying for a nephew... yet," King finally answered.

       "Y'all wack," Dajon sucked his teeth then took Kingston's drink and went to find Eve.

       "Brother?" The DJ asked.

       "From anotha' motha'," King chuckled softly then shook his head.

       Anthony Hamilton, Point Of It All began to play letting everyone know that Renae was coming down the stairs.

I can't stay away from you too long
Even if I do I'll always call
Checkin' on you make sure you're OK
Be the one to brighten up your day, yeah yeah

And the point of it all
Is I love you
Yeah

You know I love you baby

My days seem long
Whenever we're apart
It's like someone has thrown away my heart
You're a major part of my life
And no matter what the storm may bring
I'm fine with you

And the point of it all
Is I love you
And the reason for it all

Is I love you
Oh I love
Oh I love you

(Oh I love you girl) Oh I love you girl, yeah
I can't stay (I can't stay away too long)
I can't stay away from you baby (I can't stay away too long)
Don't wanna be without you

Walking down the spiral stairs, the lights dimmed and the spotlight rested on Renae as King waited for her at the bottom of the stairs.

Wearing an all-white, laced sleeveless dress that created the perfect hour-glass figure on her body, she wore half of her hair up and the rest down, her face was rid of her previous makeup and only consisted of lashes, concealer, a dramatic winged liner, and pink gloss on her lips and on her small feet she wore rose gold Jimmy Choo Diva Crystal heels.

"How many times are you going to take my breath away?" King smiled taking her hand into his.

"Until the honeymoon," she replied then winked.

Smirking, King licked over his lips and led her to the dance floor just as Brandy, Have You Ever began to play softly.

"With great honor, I would love to present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Stone as they celebrate their first dance as newlyweds," The DJ announced and everyone clapped.

Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry?
Have you ever needed something so bad
You can't sleep at night?
Have you ever tried to find the words
But they don't come out right?

Have you ever, have you ever
Have you ever been in love?
Been in love so bad
You'd do anything to make them understand

Have you ever had someone steal your heart away?
You'd give anything to make them feel the same
Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart

But you don't know what to say
And you don't know where to start
Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry

With his right hand resting on her hip, his left hand intertwined with hers and his forehead resting against hers, King and Renae gazed into one another's eyes as they swayed slowly to the music.

"I love you," King spoke softly before stepping back some and spun her around then brought her back into him.

"I love you more, my sweet King,"

"What you think about going half on'a baby?" He smirked and Renae rose a brow looking up at him.

"Now?"

"We can wait, no rush," he shrugged.

Turning around in his arms, Renae rotated her hips on him slowly as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I heard you got a luh dance for me,"

"I heard you got one for me too," she giggled turning back around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You of all people know I can't dance," he chuckled which made her laugh as well because she knew he was right.

"If you learned anything from Kwan, I'm sure he taught you a lil something about his culture,"

King smirked pulling at his goatee before replying, "Who said he knows how to dance?"

Renae gave him a look before leaning towards his face and sucked his lip into her mouth before kissing him softly.

King cupped her face and leaned her back slightly as he deepened the kiss.

Before she could slip her tongue into his mouth, he pulled away from the kiss and pulled her body back into his as they continued to dance.

"I wish you could understand how much this means to me," she spoke softly.

"Tha' love in your eyes tell me everything your mouth can't,"

"I love you forever and a day," she smiled.

"It'll definitely feel like dis forever, you own my heart baybeh girl,"

"Promise we'll be like this forever," she whispered with tears in her eyes as she laid her head on his chest

"Forever baybeh... forever," he promised.

  As the music continued to play, King and Renae continued to dance and talk as if they were the only ones in the room until the 9th song came on and Bryson and Mama Karen stepped on the dance floor to get their attention.

Jagged Edge, Promise came on over the speakers and Renae smiled looking over at King remembering the day they sung together in Greece.

Nothing is promised to me and you
So why will we let this thing go
Baby, I promise that I'll stay true
Don't let nobody say it ain't so

"How are you feeling baby girl?" Bryson asked wiping under Renae's wet eyes.

"Like I'm in a dream or something," she admitted.

And baby I promise
That I will never leave

That everything will be alright, I
I promise these things to you
Girl just believe... I promise

Should have known the things you said been right
Forever is such a very long time
We never even had a fightttt

Don't let no one change your mind
'Cause they don't know how much I care
They don't know the things we share unless they're here babe

But since they're not
How can they say I'm not true, oh, oh, oh

If you need a love, I got the love that you need
Ain't no way they can take that from me
And I pray to God that one day they will see
They'll see that I'm all that you need

"I'm so proud of you baby girl," He said as the song faded away.

"All I ever wanted to do was make you proud Daddy, you're my superhero," she spoke softly as the tears rolled down her face.

Smiling, Bryson cleared his throat then wiped his face. "I've always been proud of you, no doubt about it,"

"I love you," She mumbled hugging him tightly.

"I love you baby girl, you'll always be my little girl, I'll always be here for you,"

"Promise?" She smiled shyly and he chuckled nodding.

"I promise princess,"

***

Giving the family time to eat and enjoy themselves before the rest of the fun begun, Renae had changed into a more comfortable fit along with the rest of the ladies to prepare for their special dance, the men were sharing signals between each other and the DJ waiting on their cue since they, themselves had something planned as well.

Bryson and Mama Karen gave their heartfelt speeches, followed by Ayanna and Dajon, Tamia, Malik, Jamel and Ty then later followed by Kwan, Eve, Lucy, Mrs. Capri, and Tish.

"Mommy?" Kaari called hitting Renae's hand.

"Why are you out of your seat KK?"

"I not... I not like my macaroni Mommy, it's nasty,"

King and Renae both laughed.

"Let me guess, you want some of Mommy's food?" Renae smirked and Kaari giggled dancing on her lap.

Reign walked over next with her second plate of dirty rice and sausages. "Can I sit too?"

Chuckling, King scooted his seat back and picked her up and placed her on his lap.

"How does Daddy look?" Renae whispered to Kaari as she helped herself to Renae's potato salad.

"Strong," Kaari giggled and Renae laughed as well.

"I expected handsome," King chuckled letting Reign get some of his shrimp.

"Oh hush, she doesn't know that word yet," Renae defended.

"I'll think about teaching her it,"

"No sir, then you'll get mad when they walk around saying it and you'll have no one to blame but yourself,"

       King stared at Renae for a moment then looked at the twins as he mentally calculated things and Renae sat there laughing.

       "Doesn't sound like a good idea huh?"

       "Ha ha," King said before going back to eating his food with the help of Reign.

She had the stomach of a grown man and King knew she got her appetite from him.

       After everyone got a chance to put enough food and drinks in their systems, the DJ announced the surprise dance and asked if everyone could circle around the dance floor.

       The lights went dim and gave off an indigo themed color with the lights reflecting on the ceiling giving off a night sky theme filled with stars.

       C-Murder feat. Snoop Dogg, Down For My Niggas came through the speakers and the spotlight went towards the back entrance under the stairs.

Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas
Fuck them other niggas 'cause I ride for my niggas

       "I know you fucking lying," Ayanna giggled turning to see the expression on Renae's face.

The men were doing the Kappa Stroll and King was leading the group, followed by Dajon second, then Kwan, Malik, Jamel, and Ty.

I die for my niggas (What), fuck them other niggas, niggas
Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas
Fuck them other niggas 'cause I ride for my niggas

With each movement, Renae kept her eyes solely set on King, amazed that he was hitting every beat and also shocked that he actually looked good doing it.

It's on tonight, she thought to herself as a smirk rested on her face.

I die for my niggas (What), man, fuck them other niggas
Bitch, I'm down with No Limit, I'll ride for the cause

"HELL YEAH!" Everyone cheered when King went down low slowly and made a smooth 360 before rising back up and did the slow movements with his shoulders.

Bryson was standing next to Mama Karen grinning from ear to ear as they both nodded to the music.

I'm the nigga on the tank with the big fucking balls
And if anybody fuck with Snoop Doggy Dogg
I'ma make these niggas put his name on the wall
And everywhere I go, I got Mr. Magic here
Because I know that nigga don't care
He'll have that red shit pouring out your hair
Nigga any-fucking-time, nigga any-fucking-where...

Making his way to an impressed Renae, King grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him leading her to the chair that was set in the middle of the dance floor discreetly.

Tamia and Lucy picked up the twins ready to cover their eyes if needed to be as the guys continued their performance as Ginuwine, In Those Jeans began to play.

Looking good plenty tight
Is there room, any more room for me in those jeans?

Pulling Renae into him, King bent her over as he grinded into her catching Renae and the rest of the family off guard.

Renae couldn't do anything but go right along with it and danced with him, if he wanted a show, she was gonna give just that.

Really thick, like I like it
Tell me is there any more room for me in those jeans?

Looking tasty really scrumptious
Tell me is there any more room for me in those jeans?

Looking good, plenty tight
Is there room, any more room for me?

Picking her up, King lifted her above his head and lowered her down to his groin area as she opened her legs and smirked, King recognized that look and shook his head; telling her not to.

Lifting her back up into the air, King turned her around allowing Renae to lock her legs around his waist and placed her hands onto the chair as he grinded into her.

Got on my ride seen you from afar and I couldn't stop myself from looking hard (staring)
You wore these jeans, girl you wore these jeans and you

Made a thug want to cry something terrible
I had to have, have you for myself baby
You don't know what those jeans do to me
Make me want to get down on one knee

Using her legs, Renae flipped her and King around and straddled his lap as she rotated her hips on him before getting up.

You've got that thunder
And it only makes me wonder how it feels
To get up in those jeans
Oh those jeans...

As the music faded, King and Renae stood up earning a series of applause.

"You just had to take over huh?" He whispered into her ear and she laughed softly.

"It's the dancer in me baby," she winked just as the DJ switched to the playlist Renae sat up with Chris Brown, Tempo being the first song to come on.

The ladies got in position behind Renae along with Reign and Kaari, and Kingston stood on the side smirking at his girls, ready to see what was to come.

       Renae removed the ponytail holder from her hair and raked her fingers through it before putting on the fitted cap that Ayanna handed her.

       Standing with their feet shoulder-width apart, the ladies placed their hands in front of them and bowed their heads, Reign and Kaari stood on either side of Renae and did the same.

       "Ok, now ladies, time to get it!" The DJ yelled into the mic before playing with the song a bit before letting it play out.

Baby, I'ma switch this shit up
Fuck that older shit, yeah

Renae mouthed the words to herself then swiped her index and pointer finger across her fitted cap and the rest of the ladies followed suit, just as the best dropped Renae took the lead by lifting her right leg up into the air and held it there as Reign and Kaari held onto her hips and lifted their leg into the air as well keeping their expression stoned like Renae taught them.

Ayanna, Mama Karen, Tamia, Eve and Lucy all wore smirks on their faces as they nodded their heads slowly waiting on Renae's cue.

We ain't in a rush, girl, it's just us, girl (no)
Let me know wassup, girl, wassup, girl? (Girl, yeah)
'Cause I'm tryna slow it down, beat it up, go down, eat it up

Dropping down into her signature split, Renae smirked when Reign and Kaari did the same before doing a cartwheel then went back into their positions and began the routine with the rest of the group.

Take it down, down, down, down, then I'ma beat it up

As the ladies continued their routine, Renae stood back up on her feet and snapped her fingers on the beat as she walked in a circle slowly preparing for the next part.

Let me switch up the tempo, switch it up (oh yeah)

The ladies put the fingers in a gun motion as they pointed at Renae and pretended to hit the trigger as her body shook with each beat.

Let me switch up the tempo, switch it up (yeah)
I wanna switch up the tempo, switch it up (baby)

Kingston was speechless, not only was his mom dancing and doing a damn good job at it, his twins, not even 2 years old yet was dancing as if they have been dancing since they came out the womb.

Can I switch up the tempo on ya?
Switch up the tempo, switch it up (oh)
Can I switch up the tempo?
Switch up the tempo (push it up, hold up)

The ladies made room for Reign and Kaari and Renae gave them the go-ahead just as their part of the song approached.

I know that life moves too quick for ya, sometimes (sometimes)
We should pull up to the kick-back, smoke one with me one time (one time)

As Reign popped it and locked it, Kaari circled around her then dropped down into a split, hit a full front roll, spun around on her knees then jumped back up on her feet and took ahold of Reign's hand as they both began to crunk dance whipping their head and making faces with Renae and the rest of the ladies hyping them up.

Tell me 'bout all the freaky secrets, all them troubles that you got on your mind

Just bring them to life (bend it up)
Put that shit on a film and watch it back on rewind (hold up)

Reign placed her hands on her knees and Dajon and Kingston both rose their brow thinking the worst but baby girl did a shimmy with her shoulders before she really started breaking it down and the guys had no choice but to hype her up.

We ain't in a rush, girl, it's just us, girl

Renae lowered down slowly, dropped down to her knees and slid on her back and lifted her legs up into the air.

Let me know wassup, girl, wassup, girl?
'Cause I'm tryna slow it down
beat it up, go down, eat it up

Using her legs to spin around on the floor, Renae turned over on her stomach and hit the floor with her fist as she hit the cry baby before pushing back up on her hands, with her feet shoulder-width apart she lowered back down into a split.

Take it down, down, down, down, then I'ma beat it up

As the music faded out, the ladies backed up giving Renae room as she walked towards King just as Ella Mai, My Way began to play.

"YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO RENAE!" The women and the DJ yelled.

"Whatever you do, don't fall and don't drop me," She whispered to King as she placed her right leg on his shoulder.

King stared at her confused, 1 because he wasn't sure what she had up her sleeve and whatever routine she was about to try and pull off he wasn't sure if he would be able to keep up.

I'm like a gun with no bullets

Using her left leg as leverage, Renae pushed her body up and flipped her body around and before she could fall King caught her by her waist and helped her lower down.

You could touch me, squeeze me, won't bust if you pull it

Using her ass, Renae pushed back on King causing him to stumble back slightly and she turned around, grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled his face towards hers and right when he went in for the kiss she shoved him back playfully.

Take my number, you can have it
You could call me, text me, I'll look past it

If you don't know how to treat a woman
Close your eyes ain't no point in looking

Over here with the weak shit
Get out of here with the weak shit

You won't get nowhere with that
I had your type before, no I don't want that back
Don't want that back

You talk fiction, I talk factssss
Boy if you think I'ma fall more than once for that

You must be crazy, must be out of your mind, out of your mind
You must be drunk, you gotta be real high, real high
If you think I believe a word you say, word you say
You lookin' dumb, headed the wrong way, on a one way, baby—

Pushing Kingston down into the chair, Renae walked around him slowly while snapping her fingers as Chris Brown, Heat began to play.

You likin' what you see
Everythin' designer, that's on me, uh

That's water when I walk (when I walk)
Looking like you, just tryna fuck, yeah (tryna fuck, yeah)

Straddling King's lap, Renae lifted her ass then popped it on him before grinding on him.

This drip got you in heat
Just jump in, baby girl, hop on this dick, yeah

Turning around on his lap, Renae placed her hands on the floor and popped her ass on King before kicked up with her legs and rolled onto the floor landing in a split.

Mama Karen and Tamia were covering the twins' eyes and Bryson decided that this was a routine that he shouldn't be paying attention to.

You know that I'ma beat (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
All this drip got your ass in heat, yeah oh

Those eyes don't tell no lie, oh

After standing, Renae winded her hips then lowered down into a squat and placed her hands on top of her head as she moved her hips from side to side slowly before laying back.

Girl, I know that you ready
Girl, I'm not gonna let you down (down, down)

Turning on her side, she tapped her ass before rolling back on her back and lifted her ass off the ground and thrusted upward before sitting back up and smirked at King.

I ain't gon' keep you waitin' up
If you throw it, it's gon' get knocked up (knocked up)

As she crawled on her knees, she whipped her hair around and popped her ass as she crawled towards King as he sat in the chair waiting on her.

You playin' hide and seek, I'ma find you (I'ma find you)

As she straddled his lap, she placed his hands on her ass and held his shoulders as she grinded on him slowly.

Baby, hold on tight when you ride me (ride me)
You know I like to eat, give me options

"Save the rest for later," she whispered into his ear before getting up just as the DJ cut the music.

Before King could reply, Ayanna had pulled Renae towards the middle of the dance floor just as Cupid Shuffle started playing.

Laughing to himself, King dapped up Kwan then went to find his girls to show them some love for their performance.

Laughter and more speeches were shared throughout the night, the adults drank as much as the staff would allow them to, they danced, teamed up against each other on the dance floor, held small dance competition with cash prizes to the best dancer, they took more pictures, and by the time Renae threw her bouquet Ayanna and Eve both ended up catching it. They sliced the cake, danced some more and remained on the dance floor until the clock struck 2am. By 2:50 the staff was cleaning things up and the family was making their way back to their rooms, while Kingston and Renae packed to head to a separate section of the villa, that was designed just for newlyweds.

"Kind of give off treehouse vibes," Renae giggled as she looked at the back view of their honeymoon suite.

"Wait until we get inside," King replied then winked leading the way.

Renae followed behind him as she took in their surroundings. On the outside it gave up treehouse vibes with a loveseat on the deck, they were surrounded by the trees and water, when you walked into the room, the first thing you noticed were the living room area and a see through glass that gave you a small look of the ocean, and entering the bedroom, Renae stared at King in awe and nervousness... the bed was on top of wood that had glass in between each section with a clear view of the ocean underneath and they had front row of the fishes swimming under them, there was an oar on the side and a fishnet to complete the theme and there was tied curtains above the bed from the foot and above the headboard, going into the bathroom, their was an jacuzzi that had a clear view of the tropical view and out.

"How much did this cost you?" Renae asked after after sitting on the side of the bed to look down at the fishes.

"Came with tha' wedding shit, I only slid in extra cash to keep it blocked off," King answered then smirked.

Renae caught on and laughed to herself. "So how do you want to do this?"

King gave her a funny look then chuckled undoing his tie before replying, "You can lead, but I'm gotta make a quick run to tha' front desk right quick, hop in tha' tub if you want, I'll be gone for twenty-minutes,"

"Twenty-minutes? What are you doing?"

"Relax ma, I gotta handle something," he assured.

Renae stared at him briefly then squinted her eyes, "What if I fall through the glass while you're gone?"

King had no choice but to laugh at her dramatic question, he knew what she was doing but she wouldn't get him to talk.

"Man baybeh, get in tha' shower, I'll be back and I want you ready," he winked then placed a kiss on her lips.

When he left out Renae pouted and looked back down at the water then sighed. "Just in case I fall through, I just want y'all to know I don't taste all that good,"

********************

Thoughts?
Last chapter is coming up, y'all ready? What y'all hoping to see?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234 2 12
It is strange. Everything feels so familiar, as if you were in a room that you thought you dreamed about. It tastes acidic, like deja vu. It churns...
370K 12.3K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...
562 2 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
1.4K 86 29
《Made by the attempts to escape the shackles of her past...a girl learns to use love as a pawn in her vindictiveness and vindication. There is a dan...