Ayano's pet (Ayano x megami)...

By Step-duse

This is about how Ayano Falls in love Megami and makes Megami her little pet 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏 More

Please don't hurt me!
Please be gentle master (LEMONADE get the holy water)
What happened last night?
How dare she
Goodbye
A happy relasonship
Day out

A new home (Kinda some lemonade idk)

2.8K 38 42
By Step-duse

Megami Prov

I looked around Ayano's home and said "Y-you have a nice house Ayano but what are you going to do to me?" Ayano said "well your my pet like I said" Ayano pulls on the leash making me trip and land on Ayano I said "WHAT THE HECK" I look up at Ayano's face and see her Grinning at me I blush Ayano said "aw what's the matter my sweet little pet" Ayano slides her hand up my white blazer reaching my huge boobs I said "W-what are you doing Ayano" I blush even harder Ayano said" call me Master or else I will go hard on you" pulling the leash harder I said"ok ok master are we going to have umm Sex" Ayano said"ermm actually we haven't had Dinner go make something pet"

Ayano Prov

I watch as megami goes and makes dinner I thought to myself "how can I Fuck megami if we haven't even kissed I mean is that wrong to Fuck someone even if you haven't kissed them" I grab my phone and text Info-chan

Ayano: hi Info-chan is it wrong to have Sex with someone even if you haven't kissed them?

info-chan: well most people have kissed first and then Fuck why? Are you asking me this yan-Chan?

Ayano: Oh well....I sorta kidnapped Megami a made her my pet

Info-chan: WOW yan-chan sent me her panties Please

Ayano: Fineeeee

Ayano left the chat

I saw megami with dinner ready and I said"wow my little pet this looks really good megami said"thank you" with a shakey voice and I grin and said "what's the matter my pet are you nervous don't worry we have to kiss first the I go deep in to you....."

To be continued!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
283K 32.6K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
453K 26.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...