needed (risottoxreader)

By thinkthatimtomcruise

A remake of the other Risotto x Reader that i made. More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
!!!

Intro

5.7K 124 16
By thinkthatimtomcruise

Before you read the story, this is some information I wanted to share before it begins.

In this book i'll try to have a lot of chapters for it, sorry if i write kinda weird afkdgsgakfk
it'll also contain fighting, swearing, and it'll get sexual. Chapters will be marked when it's NSFW.

You're 25 years old living in Naples, Italy. You are an anonymous writer that goes by the name Aristos and you sold quite a few poems and books making good money from it. (You can change it to anything you want while reading.) You also studied the ocean and are still studying it visiting the docks a lot and sketching the fish/sea life you see there. (You also published articles about sea/marine life making money off of it.)

Formaggio is also a friend of yours of quite a few years. You don't know what he does or his other friends because he doesn't talk about that or likes to bring it up but he's very close to you. He's only part of the only few you see as friends.

You're straight forward with things, and not squeamish when it comes to death as you're used to it. (Aka family deaths and friends.) You lived a rather lonely-ish life, it helped you write a lot of your poems and books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.7K 142
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
370K 21.2K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
161K 18.1K 50
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
835K 45.6K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...