How To Befriend An Alien (Boy...

By Mouki21

Tyler Montgomery is a space geek. He loves Star Wars and Star Trek, Doctor Who and Avatar. But most of all, h... More

Preview!
Step One: Believe In Aliens
Step Two: Find An Alien
Step Three: Invite The Alien To Party
Step Four: Hide The Alien's Identity
Step Five: Hunt An Alien, Or Be Hunted
Step Six: Confront The Alien
Step Seven: Kiss The Alien
Step Eight: Date The Alien
Step Nine: Let The Alien Into Your Room
Step Eleven: Make Peace With The Alien
Step Twelve: Forget The Alien
Step Thirteen: Fight The Evil Ones
Step Fourteen: Say Goodbye To The Alien
Step Fifteen: If The Alien Wont Come Back, Go To Him
Step Sixteen: Don't Make The Alien Mad
Step Seventeen: Escape The Aliens
Step Eighteen: Living With The Alien
Step Nineteen: Forget Your Home Planet
Step Twenty: Go Home And Say Goodbye To Your Alien
Step Twenty-One: Wait For Your Alien To Return - Final

Step Ten: Run From The Aliens

19.5K 757 136
By Mouki21

I'm sick... :( So sorry i couldn't upload sooner!

Don't forget the song and picture ;) (Btw, the chick who sings that song plays Vee)

ENJOY!

Tyler~

Was Max really going to leave? . . . I don't know.

Was I okay with that? . . . Definitely not.

Why? . . . Because I've fallen for him.

But you hardly know him? . . . Don't judge me.

You don't even know his real name, his race, or why he's being hunted by Martians. . . . His name is Max, he's an alien, and he's one of the good guys.

Good answer. . . . Thanks.

I sighed and stopped in the middle of the empty road, staring down to the corner. It was evening and I was walking around getting some fresh air. Max hadn't been at the school the past week, and I was seriously freaking out that he'd just gone and hadn't said goodbye. I hadn't received a note or anything saying he was just laying low, and I wasn't sure what that meant.

The street was cold and empty, but the sky was clear and stars were beginning to show. The horizon in front of me showed just a hint of orange glow above the roofs of houses, and the air smelt... like night. Bugs were flying all around the street lamp lights and I could hear a few crickets in the background. It was a nice night.

“A li'le kid like you shu'n't be won'ring around the streets at night,” growled a low deep almost distorted like voice. I whirled around and right there in the middle of the street coming towards me, as if it was an ordinary thing, were two aliens. They were Martians, just like every one I'd seen before. Both of them were at least two feet taller than me, and much wider too. But from the looks of their awkward state, I could probably out run them.

“Li'le boys like you go miss'ung on nights like these,” gurgled the other. Their English was horrifying, and their voices weren't much better. I might have laughed if I wasn't so scared right now. So scared that the hairs on the back of my neck were tingling and my palms were clammy.

“Well, it's a good thing I'm not a little boy then,” I said and then turned on my heel and pelted for a car parked across the road. I dived behind it just as the aliens fired a few blasts. I smelt burnt tyres, but didn't dare look. I needed to think on my feet now, because the aliens would come over here any minute.

Across from me was a fence lining a house. If I jumped that and went around the backyard, I could hop over a few more fences into the next street, then do the same over and be a few blocks away before they could say Eskimo.

The charging of futuristic guns sounded in my ears and I knew that was my time to move. I leaped to my feet and ran for the fence, jumping over and running, and jumping and running, and jumping and running. I didn't stop until I was at least in the next sub of town.

I stopped behind a big tree on the side of the road and looked around. There was no signs of any aliens, or that I was being followed, so I took a break to get my breath back. Then I pulled out my phone and called Max's number.

Ring ring...

ring ring...

ring ring...

The person you are trying to call is unavailable.

“Sh*t!” I hissed, hanging up and trying again. I rang three times before anyone picked up.

“Tyler stop-” Was all Max got to before I started screaming down the line.

“PICKUPYOURFREAKINGPHONEBONEHEADI'MBEINGATTACKEDBYALIENSRIGHTNOW!” I blurted in one angry breath.

“What?” Max gasped, “Where are you?”

Max~

My phone buzzed on the coffee table in the living room of my strange abandoned house. Apparently it was a holiday house for some people from the south, but so long as the occupants weren't here it didn't matter to me who they were.

My phone rang again. Ugh, Tyler stop! Doesn't he realise I'm trying to make things easier for the both of us? But the phone rang and rang, so I decided I better pick it up.

“Tyler stop-” I went to tell him off, but my ear was nearly blasted off.

“PICKUPYOURFREAKINGPHONEBONEHEADI'MBEINGATTACKEDBYALIENSRIGHTNOW!” he shouted.

“What?” I gapped, “Where are you?”

“Um... I don't know,” Tyler mumbled, I could hear the fear in his voice now, and my chest tightened. I'd been trying to protect him by avoiding him, but in turn I'd just put him into more danger. The Martians were never going to stop until they found me, and they had so morals so they'd do whatever it took to get to me. How could I have been so blind?

“Think. Do you see any street signs? Are you inside somewhere?” I urged, rubbing my temples. My skin was prickling, the alien wanting to be released. I couldn't change yet.

“I... I'm on... Wailey Street,” Tyler said, a little unsure.

“Okay, I'll be right there. Stay hidden,” I told him and hung up. I grabbed my weapon off the couch and flicked it open, and I didn't care who saw. I'd told Tyler to stay hidden, but only to make him feel better. The Martians would be able to smell him from a mile off. I had to hurry.

I kicked open the front door of the house and stepped out into the front yard, then I grabbed the stud in my ear and pressed down. Nobody messes with my boyfriend and gets away with it.

Tyler~

Stay hidden.

Stay hidden.

Okay, I can do that. I looked around for a good hiding spot.

Come on Tyler, don't think of it as hiding for your life, think of it as a game of hide and seek, you were always good at that, even if this time you're trying to save your life.

There were several potential hiding spots around me. There was a plastic cubby house on the lawn of the house in front of me, an upside down wheelbarrow in the yard on my left, a huge thick bush on the right, two cars on the left, and the tree behind me. But none of those would be good enough, they were too obvious, too easy. Then I saw the drainpipe on the side of the second house. It led in a straight line all the way to the top. I could climb it and go across the roof to the big brick chimney and hide inside that.

I decided that was the best option and looked around me, before racing over to it. I was good at climbing, and I got to the top easily, but by the time I was on the roof I could hear something moving up the street.

“Gudevardt eptch ik toebra,” the Martians grumbled. I had no idea what they were saying, but I had a feeling I didn't want to find out. I quickly dashed across the rooftop and leaped at the chimney, then shimmied inside it.

A standard chimney has braces all inside it so that animals like possums can't come into your house while you're sleeping. But apparently the people of this house felt no need to have them, so when I'd been hoping on the braces to hold myself up with, I was left to cling to the bricks until my hands and feet went numb. I didn't climb out though, I couldn't, I could hear the aliens just outside, but my hands were beginning to ache and cramp. I knew when I was going to fall before I did.

Max~

I stopped at the north end of Wailey Street, right in the middle of the lip, looking straight down it. There they were, two great fat Martians parading down it with their backs to me like they owned the joint. I laced two arrows and held my Spearbow up, aiming at their heads. Then I pulled on the string and let them fly. They whizzed through the air, splitting apart halfway, and dove right into the centre of both skulls. With a push of a button on the side of the bow, the arrow heads exploded, turning the Martians into goo.

“Tyler?” I called out, running forward down the street. I froze mid step and pricked my ears up. There was a sound... something, someone... There it was again. My head swivelled in the direction of house number 10. From the outside it looked normal, calm and quiet. But there was something off about it.

Then the front door burst open and four Martians tumbled out, laughing about something. They saw me and stopped, fumbling for their weapons. But I was too fast and too angry. I dove at them, swinging my Spearbow around.

Smack!

I stabbed the first one in the eye right through the brain.

Slice!

I cut the seconds head off and didn't stop to watch it roll away.

Crack!

I jabbed the pointy end of my spear right into the heart of the third, breaking through ribs.

The fourth didn't need a warning, but he didn't have time to act either. I was elite, I was a Commander of a Federal Squadron, none of them ever stood a chance.

The fourth alien melted right off the end of my spear to the ground where it joined the others.

There was silence on the street again, no more signs of movement.

“Tyler?” I called again, a little more panicked. That sound... it was coming from inside the house. I burst through the open door and looked around. To my right was a kitchen, to my left was a living room. I looked into the living room and saw black soot covering everything. There was a black lump in front of the fireplace and I rushed over to it, dropping to my knees.

Tyler looked up at me with eyes that made my insides melt, just whites on the black. The sound was coming from him, he was whimpering.

At first I'd thought he was just black from soot, but this close up I saw another colour mixed with it. Red... blood. Tyler was drenched in his own blood from head to foot. In some areas it was drying, in others it was fresh and still flowing.

All my human emotions exploded in my brain so hard and strong I couldn't control them. The force of it made my whole body tremble from head to toe. Which wasn't possible, because I wasn't even in human form. What was happening to me?

“Max...” Tyler choked, a trickle of blood gurgling off his tongue and out of his mouth. Tears began to flow down my cheeks before I even realised I was crying.

“Don't, rest,” I begged him, unable to form words. My nose began to tingle with the tears. My throat felt tight, my stomachs felt sick.

“No... I-” he tried, but then his eyes closed and his head fell limp to the side.

“AAAHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed, tossing my head back and belting to the sky to release the tension built up inside me. I was going to rip out the hearts of every stinking Martian and watch them burn if it was the last thing I ever did.

I cried a little writing the end of this chapter, i'm not ashamed to admit it, quite emotional :'(

haha

Mouki out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
305K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
236K 13.4K 35
In a future world where everyone's lives are planned out by the all-seeing Elders, the Soul Mate Ceremony, made possible by the Soul Mate Service, is...
92.6K 3.6K 42
"this ain't for the best my reputation's never been worst so you must like me for me" or aurora brewer has her heart on the line when it comes to som...