The Lost Academy

By Escape_The_Fate_

Erica Miller was an average teenage girl until one day her unknowingly phyic friend predicts that something b... More

Characters/TLA

Chapter 1

2.3K 23 6
By Escape_The_Fate_

Chapter 1 -Enjoy-

I scan slowly through my emails. One being spam and the others from friends.

Eyy Chick! Just wanted to remind you about Elliott's party tonight! You gunna be there?

-Lele (:

To: Dessi108@yahoo.com, Leaherz277@yahoo.com, Ericababy172@yahoo.com, Trevman27@yahoo.com, ...etc

TO ALL PARTY PEOPLE I INVITED!

The party is now located at my uncles house. Same night, same time. Text me and i'll give you directions.

-Elliott

Erica...I have a bad feeling... ): . Call me.

-Dessi

I understood all of them but the last. I wander what's wrong with Dess...

"Erica, get a move on, school starts soon!" I roll my eyes.

"Okay mom!" I shut my computer and grab my bag.I stop for one last glance in the mirror, running my hand through my long blond hair. Then I was gone, racing down the steps and out the door not bothering to say goodbye to my mother.

I shoved my hands in my jacket pockets trying to warm them from the chilly air. School was onlya block away and yet everyone on my street either takes the bus, has a ride, or drives.

I look around sensing someone but not seeing them. Is someone stalking me? I shake off the feeling and keep walking until it slowly rises again. I stop. Turned around.

"Who's there?" No answer, dead silence. I shrug and began walking again.

"Erica Miller?" I stop, a cold chill passing through me.

"Yes..." But as I began to turn I freeze, the whole world turning black and a sharp pain rises.

******************************************************

I open my eyes and find myself looking at the dirt and someones boots switching feet...walking? Someones carrying me...

"What are you doing?" The person stops and sets me on the ground. I look up to find he's an incredibly attractive guy. Black longish shaggy hair, golden eyes, black coat, Bullet For My Valentine shirt, black skinny jeans, and tall black combat boots.

I wait, no answer.

"Who are you, whats your name?" He shakes his head.

"You don't need to know my name." I don't care for his attitude though...

"Excuse me emo boy, because I'm pretty sure I have the right to know who kidnapped me." He lifts up an eyebrow and smiles.

"Emo boy? I see you don't like how I dress." I shake my head.

"You look depressed and if so, go cut yourself." He starts laughing.

"I have no need to cut myself, come." I groan and get off the ground.

"Go where?"

"Skyline Academy."

"Why are we going there?" He turns around, smiles.

"You belong there now. Now lets hurry, the headmaster is asking for you."

"No!" I grab his shoulderand spin him around.

"I belong in Belleveiw High. I'm going to Elliott's party tonight." He shrugs.

"The Erica Miller headmaster Elizabeth requested was supposed to turn and come to our academy. She never mentioned a stuck up princess having to go to a meaningless high school party tonight." He smirked and began walking again.

"For you information, it's not meaningless. My bestfriend Dess is supposed to hook up with Elliott there, the guy she's liked for forever!"

"Hook up? Like sex? And what does her hook up with Elliott have anything to do with you?"

"Possibly. And...well, she needs me." He faces me again.

"For what Erica?" I narrow my eyes.

"I don't know...advice? What does it matter, you don't even know her!" He nods.

"That's right, I don't. But i do know their little hook up will end the next day when he meets a peppy red head at the super market." What's this guys problem? He makes me want to scream!

"Oh yeah, how do you know that?"

"I read people. It's one of the very many gifts i have." I shrug.

"Okay, then read me." He shakes his head.

"I can't anymore." I lift an eyebrow.

"Why not?"

"Because your one of us now."

"One of us...what exactly is that?"

"You'll see." A few minutes pass as I begun to notice that were walking through the woods until an opening appears. A giant brick building with a metal "SA" anda bunch of students on the quad is in sight.

"So, no name, this place is beautiful." He smiles.

"Sure is." He led me inside to a door with Headmaster on it.

"Come in!"He opened the cherry wooden door revealing a women with a grey and black suit, brown hair in a bun, dark grey leggings, and square framed glasses.

"Ah, you must be Erica Miller." I smiled.

"Yes, who are you?" She stands up, sticking out her hand.

"Headmaster Elizabeth, welcome to Skyline Academy." I nod. She looks at no name.

"I see you've met Mr. Knight, our most respected student. Although he's in detention almost everyday." He smiles.

Mr. Knight? Okay now all I need is a first name.

I nod. "He'll be your tour guide." I roll my eyes.

Great...

She opened a drawer from her desk and handed mea black binder with gold lettering saying : Erica Miller on it.

"This is all you need. If you have any questions ask Mr. Knight." I take the binder and follow no first name out the door.

"What now Mr. Knight?" He smiles.

"So you figured out my last name, guess my first." He crossed his arms.

"Umm...Eric, Alex, Brandon, Jack?" He smiled again.

"No, no, no, and no."

"Come on! Tell me." He shakes his head.

"No." I groan.

"Your an asshole you know that?" He grins.

"Indeed I do." I was just about to say something else until a hottie with blond dreadlocks, tan skin, flip flops, shark tooth necklace, peace shirt, and tan shorts approaches us.

"Hi you must be Erica." I smile.

"Yeah, and you are?" He smiles back.

"Joel, when did you become one of us?"

"What the hell does that mean?!" He stares at me.

"Didn't Caden tell you?" No first name slaps his forehead.

"No, who's Caden?" Joel points to no first name. I grin.

"Thanks Joel!" He laughs.

"No problem." My pocket vibrates.

Umm, hello! Where R U?

From: Lele (:

I text back just to vibrate two seconds later.

Dude, where R U? Don't tell me your sick...

From: Dessi-boo (:

I text back again informing her that I'm not sick and will be there soon. I turn to Caden and wave.

"Well, see ya. It's been nice...arguing with you." He narrows his eyes.

"What?"

"I'm going back to Belleveiw." He shakes his head.

"You can't." I nod.

"Yes I can, you don't own me."

"No, but this academy does now. Your dead to the world."

"No..." He nods.

"In fact, you shouldn't even have that phone of yours. It's against the rules."

"It's mine."

"Your DEAD Erica." I shake my head.

"Your wrong." He grabs the mirror off the wall.

"Have you even looked at yourself?" He shoves the mirror at me. My newly tanned skin is pale white, my ocean blue eyes now gold, and I have two holes in my neck. I open my mouth and touch two sharp teeth. I look at him, tears starting to form.

"Your dead."

Continue Reading