ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ♟''

Galing kay AKAASHlI

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆 Higit pa

ashlee.mp1
alanis.mp3
mazie.hbday.mp4

sammy.mp2

157 9 0
Galing kay AKAASHlI

𝓣𝓸: sammy
Σ>―→𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶: lucas/jul

hey bubs. you're always on and on and it's probably because you're busy, and I understand that. I met you along with ashlee back then in the start of 2018 and you can say we built a pretty great bond. there might be some on and offs when it comes to me, and that's because I've been changing accounts lately. But I can assure you I'm still the same lucas, I still love and care for you since the first day we became friends, and family I guess. you've been there always when both ashlee and I needed you, and we appreciate it. Till this day I hope you don't have anymore hardships in life and I hope we can once talk like we used to. I missed us, and I missed what we used to be.

You're truly a gift sent from whoever to both me and ashlee, thank you so much for sticking around love, ilysm♡

urboysam

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

187K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
86.7K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
162K 15.3K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...