The Arranged Marriage (Shadam...

By Shadamy13

BOOK 1: When Amy's parents tell her about the arrangements of her marriage. Well this change her whole year o... More

FreshMan Year
The Arrangement...
Crimson Eyes
The New Kid
School Fight
School Fight part 2
Home Alone.
Sweet Lips...
HomeWork
Five More Mintues...
Bound To Be Together
His Place
Dirty Magazine

Highschool

873 28 13
By Shadamy13

I blushed.

"We should get to know each other.." I suggested.

"Okay what is your favorite thing to do?" He asked looking at me.

"I like hanging out with my friends and writing books.." I said.

"That's interesting maybe I can read them later.

"I would like that. So what do you like to do?" I asked lightly swing my feet off the bed.

"I love music and I wrote some songs."

"Wow really? Maybe you could show me some time?"I asked and he nodded.

"Shadow time to go!" I heard our parents walk through the door as his mom called him.

"Bye,Rose.." He smirked and I blushed at the nickname he gave me.

"Goodbye Shadow!" I waved and he waved back as I watched him leave. Something just clicked the moment I saw him.

"So no funny business right?" My mom asked as she looked around.

"No.. But I think I really like him.." I said as Rosa ran in.

"Look at my new toy!" She said lifting up her Barbie doll.

"Nice I said. "

"Come on sis you promised you'd play!" She said looked at me as mom smiled.

"Well a deal is a deal!" I said as chanted.

"I'm a Barbie girl in Barbie world I'm so fantastic I'm made from plastic you can brush my hair take me anywhere!" She sang dragging me to her room.

When morning came I woke up excited to see Shadow at my school. I got ready quickly putting on my uniform and fixing my hair.

"Mom my mermaid got stuck in the toilet!!!" Rosa shouted as my mom dashed to her side. I was always chaos at my house.

"Hey I need to get their!" I said.

"I gotta take a number two!" My dad said.

"TMI!" The rest of us said. I went in moms room in the big Mirror to do my make up. I rushed around the house eating a piece of toast. Suddenly I heard a beep and I looked out the window. I couldn't believe it.

"Hey Rose you ready? Shadow said in a black motorcycle. He looked handsome in the boys uniform.

"I'll be right their I said throwing my brush in my bag.

"Bye Mom, Dad, and Rosa!" I said running out the door.

"Hey Rose.." He said giving me a helmet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
284K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
725K 44.4K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
308K 28.9K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...