Newsies Preferences (2019-202...

By newsies_fan123

(Not based in 2019 btw ⬆) (made one a long time ago but got deleted. it only had 2 pages so I just didn't th... More

How you met?
Nicknames
Your Job
Newsie Best Friend
When you realised you had a crush on him
What he got you for Christmas
A physical feature he likes
Weridest Place You Made Out
Where did you go on your first date?
First Kiss together
Who walks in?
Broadway Show You Go and See
Fav food/snack you both like.
Valentines
Hey as you're here...
Cute things you guys do
Hugs
Did you loose the V- Card with him?
Newsies he's jealous of at some point
Newsies TV Show
First Kiss (longer story thing )
Things I wish they added in the broadway show
How you/he acts drunk
Update/ suggestions
How he asks you to Prom
10K!!!
Where he gives you a Hickey
You sticking up for him
Christmas Tree
A dress he gets you
Suggest fanfics
What he does for you in lockdown
What does he do when you're stressed?
Audio Fanfics
Please help me find this fanfic :)
Leah Moscavit (Request)
Favourite Board Game
His fav Superhero
Leah Moscavit pt2 (Request)
A Pet You Get
A necklace he gets you
Message
You Sticking Up for Him (Jack,Race,Spot,Romeo)
(london) NEWSIES REVIVAL!!!!!
When he saved/"saved " You pt1
New Story

Him Asking You Out

1.7K 25 29
By newsies_fan123

Jack

"It's just a tree" Jack was painting his setting for the show. You were sitting on a box "If you say that one more time I'm gonna scream"

Jack laughed as he turned to you. He put his paint brush away "But it is a tree"

"It's a beautifully tree" You stood up.  You walked so you were in front of the painting. It was still drying but it look absolutely beatiful.  "Oak tree. Am I right?"

"Yeah" He nodded and there was a couple of seconds before he spoke "There is some in central park. If you ever wanted to go"

You turned to him and smiled "Are you asking me on a date, Jackie?"

"Maybe" He smirked.

You laughed "Well maybe I'll take your offer"

Safe to say you took his offer.

(Really short ik)

Davey

"Well I'm going now" You smiled back at Les. You were heading to the door to go home until the boy pulled your arm "Em..eh Can't you stay 5 more minutes?"

"Sorry Les. I have to go home. But I'll see you soon" You laughed as you reached the door. You turned the door handle into the dark night.

As you put your jacket on you heard wisbeard behind you.

"Just do it now"

"I'll leave it till next time"

"The flowers won't last"

You turn around to see what was the fuss. As you did so you got a surprise from Davey, he was out shopping all night, and was standing in front of you with flowers. 

Davey stuttered "Eh..eh..it's. It's for you"

You smile and laugh taking the bunches of red roses "Thank you, Davey"

He scratch his back "If.if you wanted, I'm not making you, I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere"

He looked back at a giggling Les

"Just the two of us?"

You blushed. You smiled at Davey and you grew courage "I would love too. Thank you for the flowers"

You went on your toes and kiss his cheek. You smiled again before turning and closing the door.

Davey just stared at the door, his heart pounding and a stupid smile on his face.

"You did it Davey!"

Crutchie

"Oh and I love this one" You spoke to Crutchie about your book. "It's about vikings and seeing gods and-"

You notcied Crutchie drew quiet as you turned from the book shelve. He held a book in his hand shaking a bit. You thought he just caught a cold.

"You want  to check this one out?" You took the book from him .

"Just open it" He blushed.

You nodded before opening the first page. You were surprised to see a note there. You took it out to read.

If you're not busy. I was hoping you would like to go out some times? Maybe like a date? 

"It's stupid I know" Crutchie looked down go the ground. He felt like that was such a stupid choice he made.

"No its not" You smiled. You to the note and smiled "This is the cutest and sweetest thing I've ever seen. Of course I'll go out with you"

Crutchie's face lit up "Really? With me?"

"Anytime Crutchie"

Albert

"I really like you...no I can't say that. How about Y/N you mean the world...that sounds stupid" Albert walked around the bunk room as Race. Well he was just doing his own thing when they got bored of Albert planning out how he was going to ask y/N out.

"Just say it already" Race complained smoking his cigar.

"I can't just say it!" Albert turned to his best friend "I needs to be meaning full. Someome special. Something amazing"

"What needs to be amazing?"

Albert nearly screamed as you appeared in the room. Race just laughed the this.

Race then had a plan.

"Oh. Albert needs help asking a girl out. Any tips?" Race spoke out. He could see Albert's red eyes burning onto him now.

"Which girl?" You ask crossing your arms smirking. "Don't tell me it's Zoe Jordan again"

"It's..em..a secret"

"Ahh a secret I see" You spoke then rolled your sleeves up. Albert looked only at you "This is what you gonna have to do. It's the biggest thing you need to do"

"What is it?"

"Just tell her"

"Told ya" Race called out laughing. Albert huffed at him then turned to you again. "It's not that easy"

"Sure it is. Hey, I can pretend to be her" You sat on the bunk opposite him. This caused Race to hold in a big laugh. Albert's face nearly dropped and flushed red.

"I..I think I need to go. I need to tell Specs something" Race laughed going out the door. Albert put a middle finger up to him when you didn't look. Race started to laugh more.

"Weird"

" I know"

"Anway, so you need to...."

Albert didn't really pay attention on what you were saying. He was to nervous. You just came back from work still dirty and tired but you still looked beautiful.

"So try it"

"What?"

"Pretend I'm her"

Albert stood up and coughed a bit. This was a bit awkard.

"Em..well. Ok. Ah what the hell. You're the most amazing girl I ever met. You bring a smile on my face. You make my laugh and we mess around. Hey, you're so pretty every guy should be falling to your feet. So if you would like just one date with me, it would mean the world"

You smiled after looking at your best friend. You clapped.

"Thank you. That was amazing"

"So is that a-?"

"Now go and tell her!" You punch his shoulder playfully with a laugh. "With that speech every girl would drop to the floor"

"But.."

"Go on" She nudged her head. 

"I am telling the girl"

"I know that"

"No you don't get it" Albert looked in her eyes. He gulped a bit "You're the girl. Everything I said was about you"

You stopped a moment and looked at Albert.  He always stood by her, made her laugh, made her feel Speical when she joined newsies. To say she wasn't catching feelings was a lie. But she didn't know yet.

"Albert..I don't know what to say"

"Yes"

She laughed at his answer "I don't know what I'm feeling okay. I think I like you too but I don't know"
She felt bad she might've hurt his feelings.

But he took her hand "One date? I promise it'll be the best. Just us hanging out but..more special"

You playfully thought then laughed "It's a deal"

Racetrack

"So Y/N" Race said as he leaned against the stable door. 

You looked up with your messy hair and dirty face. You haven't really gotten the chance to get clean and for some reason felt embarrassed when Race saw you, despite you not caring what others think.

"Race" You were surprised "I can't talk right now..I..em..if my boss comes in he'll throw me out thinking I'm not doing my job"

"It's gonna take a second" He laughed with a cocky tone. "I was wondering if you wanted to go-woah!"

Race leaned to the side to much and made himself fall. He landed on some fresh straw and you burst out laughing. You got up and looked over the stable door before opening.

Race lied there and the did a silly relaxing pose as to look that he meant what he did. You laughed how silly he was.

"So. As I was saying would you like to go out sometime? Not just the races. With me, the one and only Racetrack"

You leaned on your broom "I would love too- ahh!"

You fell forwards onto him in the fresh hay. You blushed but yoy both laughed after.

"Can't wait" he hugged you.

Spot

"Hammer" You called to Spot. He past you it as you underneath your desk.

You two were at your place. Well, a shed like thing but it was still home. With a bunk (only the stop part), working desk, tools and materials everywhere it felt like home.

"So you talking to anyone?"

"A guy called Spot"

"Ya know what I mean"

You two had actually gotten along and became close friends soon. Even the newsies started liking you.

"Not really" You spoke out hoping he didn't see the blush on your face.
"Why?"

"Just was wondering" He said casually as you fixed your desk. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. He smirked to himself then spoke.

"Well that's a good thing. Wanna go on a date? 7 o'clock on Friday"

You banged your head on the desk makimg Spot laugh out loud. It was so funny he started getting teary eye. You moved out a bit , rubbing your head and said "Sorry. I must've missed heard what you said"

"Me asking you on a date?"

Your face turned red realsing you heard correctly.

"Oh..I was right"

"So that a yes"

You nodded smirking "Sure"

You went back to work "Pass me that nail now"

Spot laughed as you two casually talked again.

Romeo

"Oh guys what if she says no?" Romeo talked to the boys at lunch. They were all helping him preper. Even Jack helped him get his hair fixed and gave him a pep talk.

"You turn into Spot Conlon, he gets all the girls" Race laughed and so did others. Romeo only made a face when he started getting nervous.

"Just do what I said" Jack rubbed his shoulders like he was gonna box someone "Just pretend it's a normal note"

"Ok I got this" Romeo looked at the peice of paper. But every time he wrote something he scribbled it out.

"You want me to write it?" Davey asked and Romeo nodded.

"What do you want it to say?-"

"Here ya go boys" You came in with water as usual. Passing the glasses and giving them smiles. Holding your tray you turned to Romeo as you two normally chatted.

"Hey, Romeo. You ok today?"

"Yep. Absolutely. 100%" He smiled. Then mentally slapping for how stupid he must've sounded.

"Romeo has something-"

"I need to go to the bathroom" Romeo jumped from his seat. He almost broke the running world record leaving the place.

You just kinda stood there. Then looked at the boys.

"Ok..."

"Wait" Davey wrote something and the  handed the paper around the newsies. After around 2 minutes, Jack handed you the paper.

You just looked at the boys weridly before going to your counter. You went behind the counter, leaning your elbows on the table, and read the note.

Y/N ,

The passed couple of weeks you've worked here our dear friend, Romeo, has grown feelings for you. He is asking if you want to out sometime

Then the note had all the signatures of all the newsies.

You smiled

"YOU GAVE HER THE NOTE!"

Laughs were heard. You turned and and sae a bright red Romeo looking at you, he was trying ti explain but yoy stopped him.

"Yeah, sure"

"For what?"

"A date?"

"Really?"

"Sure"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 125 16
Adie Gray, formerly Adelaide Walsh, enlists the help of a dear friend to run away from her abusive father. While on the streets, trying to survive, s...
30.9K 494 13
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐀𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞π₯𝐟, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐑𝐞π₯𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲" π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘒 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘡...
11.8K 292 20
A oneshot compilation for the broadway version of Newsies that began with someone else's typo (here's lookin at you, @omg_im_totes_biii): There are l...
55.2K 995 20
in which the sister of spot conlon finds herself falling for a manhattan newsie who carries a cigar. ~~ [Racetrack Higgins x OC] ~~ Started: 3/27/202...