Why is Love Never Enough?

By autumnf01

This is a story about a young woman who struggled through life and through love but who would fight passionat... More

Chapter One

Chapter two

6 1 1
By autumnf01

A few days later and it is Homecoming time! So here I am with no date but my friends are with me so at least there's that. Shalissa, Jack, and Mary were my three best friends and being with them was always a good time. We could walked into the building and as we did, I left all my sadness at the door. We spent hours just dancing and laughing and just being young. We were sweating and smiling and I had never had felt so at peace.

We took a quick break from dancing and I spotted a friend of Jude. 

"Hey Mark, where is Jude and the other half of the school that isn't here?" I questioned him, yelling over the music.

"He went to some party out in the woods. It seemed like it was getting pretty wild." 

I was surprised to hear Marks words, but I let it go and got back to the fun

If only I had known that in the morning, I would never want to think about that night again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early that morning despite my late night. Something in my soul just didn't feel right so obviously the first thing I did was check my phone. The first text I saw broke my heart.

'Alexandra I am so sorry, there was an accident last night and Jude is dead.' 

The world just stopped and all the air left my lungs. For the next hour I clutched my phone in silence, unable to feel a thing.

I was devastated. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 43.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
610K 50.2K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
506K 14.6K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...