Belson x Reader

By Clarencelit

You moved to Arizona you used to live in Indiana you were sad because you moved away from your friends back a... More

School part 1
School part 2
SLEEPOVER!
Hanging Out With Belson...
The Felid trip To see the alien house people builded...
At the mall with Belson
At School...
A/N
An new student...
Ryan's story
-S u n s e t-
The Felid trip To the zoo
Hanging out
Spying on Percy and Ryan on there date with belson
A/N
Fireworks show
Hospital part 1
Hospital part 2
Hospital part 3 F A D E A W A Y
Hospital part 4 (F A D E A W A Y)
Hospital (the day you get out)
Alpha?
Mrs. Noles Birthday (Mom birthday special)
Capture the flag part one (planning)
Capture the flag part two (practice with belson)
Capture the flag part 3 (Making the flags with friends)
Capture the flag part 5 (the day before the game...
Slendy... Part one
Slendy part 2
Slendy part 3~
The deal with the witch part one
The Deal with the witch part 2
Merry Christmas from Y/N and belson
Happy New Years from belson and Y/N
You And Ryan's sleep over and Nathan and Belson's sleepover
Moving In With Ryan Part 1
Moving day

Capture the flag part 4!

40 1 0
By Clarencelit

Ok ok Bob hurted Y/N aka you not anything else NO MORE SPOILERS!! Ok, You was Sleeping and a young man in his 20s Was looking at you And you claws grew out and you was trying to claw him but he said no cutie you can't hurt me, and you screamed loudly, and the man Bob was defeated by belson and belson said, No one will hurt my girl even me... And Bob ran outside belsons house, and belson said hey, if your in trouble..tell me ok? You said ok belson, and belson said,pipi she passed away by me.. And you yelled OMG BELSON REALLY!?!?! And he frowned and you said I'm kidding and you guys went outside and you practiced a lot, and you guys went home and you went with Him and fell asleep On the red couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
174K 8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...