Quick Transmigration System:...

By Danikat55

(THIS IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY) AUTHOR: 凤梨糕 The night before her wedding, Bai Weiwei was brough... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
125-135
136-142
143-152
154-162
163-186
187-196
196-206
207-216
217-226
227-236
237-242
243-253
254-263
264-275
276-286
287-297
298-311
312-322
323-236
337-347
348-358
359-366
367-374

111-124

4.9K 122 31
By Danikat55

chapter 111

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (19)

He Poan had just got out of bed when he heard Bai Weiwei's words.

He was a little embarra.s.sed and still felt like he was dreaming.

How could Bai Weiwei hold a press conference, and if she really washed him clean,it would completely overturn her life.

He didn't know what to think right now. He partially couldn't wait to see the conference. He saw Bai Weiwei standing by the sofa. The clothes she wore today were very formal. It was a purple high-waisted skirt, and her hair was erected into a tight bun on top of her head. Because of the beautiful makeup, she looked completely different from yesterday.

She was particularly unconfident then, even afraid of the crowd.

But today, she was confident and reserved. And her beauty, compelling.

He Poan suddenly became confused. Has she always had this temperament before?

Although she was very cold and proud in the past, she had a particularly annoying vibe about her.

Yet, today's her didn't make him feel unpleasant.

Bai Weiwei seemed to become aware of his gaze. She looked back and gave a smile, "He Poan, I will go head down later, and I will tell everyone about the events that happened five years ago. You are not responsible for everything from beginning to end. I was suppressing you. I pressured you into signing that contract, so you don't have to worry about the influence it will have on your career."

She was cold, self-sufficient, like she really didn't care about him anymore.

He Poan saw her like this, and his stomach felt a faint ting of pain.

He had a problem with happen with his work which caused occasional stomach pain.

Especially when his mood was tense.

Bai Weiwei took a look at the time, "The press conference should begin soon. I will go down first."

He Poan suddenly spoke up, "Do you know you will suffer after you open up about that year?"

Bai Weiwei paused her steps. She was silent for a moment, turning back she smiled, "I know I will suffer."

It's nothing more than being cast aside by a million people cast aside and no longer being able to show her face in public.

"But this is my fault and it will be me who puts an end to it." Bai Weiwei had a firm tone, and there was no darkness on her bright face.

He Poan reluctantly pulled up the corner of his mouth, "What you say sounds too good. Who knows what you'll really say at the press conference."

Bai Weiwei opened the door and told him, "Don't worry, after this incident, we are completely clear. I won't owe you anything any more."

When she finished, she closed the door and left.

He Poan was still on the bed, he didn't expect Bai Weiwei to really go to the press conference.

He thought that this woman was lying to him. After all, who would push themselves into a h.e.l.l of no return.

He Poan absent-mindedly got out of bed and plopped some stomach medicine into his mouth so that his stomach could finally stop protesting.

He cold-heartedly told himself, "Whatever she does has nothing to do with me, she's looking for death all on her own."

When Xiao Mu hurried over, He Poan was getting his computer ready to watch the live broadcast.

After a few years of retirement, Bai Weiwei finally reappeared in the spotlight, and it was because of her contract with He Poan.

Who was He Poan? He was the peak of the film industry!

With him, public opinion could explode and fly into deep s.p.a.ce.

The press conference was broadcast live, and soon, Bai Weiwei could be seen walking calmly onto the screen.

She was completely unembarra.s.sed, perfectly mannered and elegant.

"Hypocritical." He Poan regretted tearing apart the bread in his hands, this was the breakfast Xiao Mu brought him.

Xiao Mu watched as Bai Weiwei sorting out the microphone like she was going to start talking.

He was somewhat worried, "If Weiwei Jie is going to really tell the truth, I doubt she will be able to leave this hotel."

He Poan replied coldly, "Humph, Who's she going to blame after she courted death herself."

chapter 112

The Film Emperor's Hidden Marriage (20)

Xioa Mu sighed, "Your fans have all arrived, An Ge. It is expected that they have all came to resist Weiwei Jie."

The contract matter really made He Poan's fans frantic.

They all believed that it was all Bai Wei Wei's doing, therefore they were very disgusted with Bai Weiwei.

If the press conference started, and Bai Weiwei took all the blame then she would probably get eaten by the fans.

He Poan clutched his bread, he knew his fans' ability. Although other people's fans were crazy, they did not have the same strength as his fans.

If these fans really thought Bai Weiwei had harmed him, it could be estimated that Bai Weiwei would get stabbed by a knife at the hotel's entrance, and all of this would be beyond He Poan's control.

He Poan stared at the live broadcast, "I don't believe this woman is willing to sacrifice herself to-"

His words got interrupted by Bai Weiwei's voice.

"Everyone, Reporters and Friends, I've invited you all to come here to clarify the contract about of me 'keeping' He Poan which has spread on the Internet."

Her words just fell when He Poan stood up with his face incomparably gloomy.

This woman, really, d*mn it! Does she really want to sacrifice herself?

Bai Weiwei's words continued, "First of all, I want to tell you, He Poan is innocent."

This sentence made He Poan clench his teeth. "Bai Weiwei, you are stupid."

It's true that she used a trick to get him, and then used the contract to ensnare him.

In the future, she won't be able to go out in the streets since everyone would scold and beat her for what she's about to say.

Bai Weiwei faced the reporters, and with calm and tranquility, she lightly smiled, "You may think that I have come to say that the contract is fake. But no, that contract is 100% real."

The reporters went into an uproar. This was indeed a big news.

Today's Film Emperor was acting like a male prost.i.tute that was being kept. Was there any bigger news that could explode than this?

Several reporters rushed forward, wanting to continue asking questions, while the hotel's security guards stopped them.

Bai Weiwei faced the uproar created by so many people, and still remained calm as before. She then persuaded them, saying: "Again, you could ask questions when I've finished speaking."

The reporters could only step back.

After all, Bai Weiwei won't be able to run away.

Bai Weiwei's voice was soft, her face filled with tenderness in nostalgia, "I remember when I saw him for the first time, he was being interviewed for a drama. It was his first interview, and he was a little nervous."

He Poan: His first interview?

It seemed to be an interview for a serialized drama, at that time he nearly got brushed off, nevertheless he was still able to get the role. This was also the role that enabled him to emerge with an outstanding talent in the entertainment industry.

Bai Weiwei said: "The role in the drama was decided to be given to another celebrity. He was going to be brushed off, but I felt pity and I told them to let him have that role."

He Poan watched the live broadcast, his nails piercing into the flesh of his palm. At that time, did she really give him his first role?

Bai Weiwei's lips held a faint smile, "I think, I fell in love with him at first sight."

The reporters desperately recorded and filmed.

The comment section below the live broadcast had also exploded.

But for Bai Weiwei, these were all irrelevant.

"The second time I met him, he was already getting some small roles, after all, he looked so handsome."

She straightforwardly said the he was handsome, but she was not obsessed at all, rather it was said with aloofness.

Bai Weiwei continued, "When he gave me a supporting role, I clenched my hand and my heart beat like thunder. That was the first time I realized that liking a person could make one's blood boil."

"Secret love was the purest feeling in the world."

chapter 113

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (21)

He Poan stared at the live broadcast, she secretly loved him?

He felt something warm and itching flowing from his heart to the rest of his body.

He thought for a moment before understanding that the feeling might be pleasure?

Bai Weiwei continued, "I was very immature at that time, thinking that if I love someone I had to tie them to my side. But when he really came to me and I saw how unhappy he was, I knew I was wrong."

Xiao Mu looked at the live broadcast, he could not help but sigh, "Weiwei Jie is really washing you clean, An Ge."

He Poan licked his lips, frowning, he replied coldly, "I will not be soft to her, she just must be feeling bitter."

Xiao Mu hesitated before saying, "It's not quite like that... An Ge, Weiwei Jie seems to have given up."

Given up...

He Poan's feeling of pleasure disappeared. She gave up.

Has she given up on him?

Bai Weiwei had tears in her eyes. She took a deep breath to calm down her intense emotions. "The following words are for him; Please forgive my waywardness. After I finish giving my message to him, I will explain everything about the contract."

Bai Weiwei finished and turned to face the camera.

She sat up straight and smiled. "Poan, you know? I collected all the work you have done since your debut. All the newspapers, magazines, books you reported. Your signatures, your photos, everything about you."

This was what the original host did. The original host really liked He Poan, so she collected many of his things.

Bai Weiwei smile was unchanged, but there was a hint of melancholy between her eyebrows. "I know, this bothered you. But please forgive me who loved you and offended you."

"I was ignorant. I loved you but didn't know how to keep you."

"I did a lot of things you didn't like, and then I slowly matured in the pain of your rejection. The feelings I had for you also faded."

He Poan couldn't help but grab out a cigarette when he heard this sentence. He ignited it and inhaled.

Xiao Mu looked at him with surprise. He Poan rarely smoked unless he was particularly irritated.

Bai Weiwei sighed, "I apologize for the damage I have done to you. You don't have to worry that I will hold onto you in the future, because... I don't love you anymore."

When He Poan heard Bai Weiwei say this sentence, his head felt like it was whacked. He frowned, and a trace of unwillingness appeared on his face.

Xiao Mu also felt somewhat surprised, "An Ge."

Bang. The door slammed shut.

He Poan had long disappeared from the room.

Only half of a flattened cigarette was left behind.

After Bai Weiwei finished, she looked at the reporters.

System: "I don't understand the host method. Isn't this pushing the male lead further away?"

If she clears this up for He Poan, Bai Weiwei will have no excuse to approach him in the future.

Bai Weiwei sneered, "You don't understand the heart of a narcissist. Do you know what the most unbearable thing is for them?"

The system was confused, "?"

Bai Weiwei said, "Only Lao Tzu1 can dump people, no one can dare to dump Lao Tzu. Under heavens I am the most beautiful, the best, the most crazy, and the most unique. Whoever dares to not love me, I will kill them."

System: "..."

Why does the host understand the mentality of narcissists so well?

Bai Weiwei: "You thought I exposed the scandals just to force He Poan to come back to me? You are too sweet. I want to use the scandal to declare the world. I don't love He Poan anymore."

Bai Weiwei turned and looked at the reporter. She calmly continued, "The contract was not signed with mutual intent. I forced it-"

"I am married to her."

This sentence was sudden and shocking.

Was he not being kept? How could they be married?

When everyone turned around, they saw He Poan standing there. His eyebrows were exquisite and his aura full of arrogance.

【Ding, the male lead's favorability has increased to 25.】

chapter 114

  The Film King's Hidden Marriage (22)

He Poan appeared to not have seen the chaos at the scene.

Bai Weiwei was the only one in his eyes.

There she sat, her face was bewildered and confused, but not surprised.

He Poan only felt his heart sinking. He walked over step by step. Several reporters immediately came up. "He Poan, you..."

He Poan simply replied, "Roll."

He was famous in the industry for his temperament. Fans also indulged him because of his arrogance brought out by his handsomeness that made him unique in the entertainment circle, no one could imitate it.

The reporter cowered a little before moving away.

He Poan walked to Bai Weiwei and, although there was no extra chair, he did not care. He directly bent over the microphone in front of Bai Weiwei, telling to everyone on the scene, "The contract is just a misunderstanding. When I was in need of money, she lent money to me and the contract was just an IOU."

In fact, when Bai Weiwei shot and uploaded the contract, many places were covered and the number of ten million and his autograph were the most conspicuous.

Therefore, when He Poan said that it made it impossible to refute.

Bai Weiwei was surprised and wanted to stand up. He Poan held her shoulder with one hand, the force seemed to be small, but he pushed her into the seat and she was almost pressed to death.

His eyes were cold, his tone was strong and calm, "As to why she would be willing to lend me tens of millions was because at that time the two of us were going to be married. For a fiancée to lend money to her future husband is not at all uncommon."

The system was eating melon seeds: Let's watch the male lead continue saying nonsense.

He Poan aura was strong and every move had compelling momentum, the scene was very quiet.

He said coldly: "I wasn't famous in the past, so after we got married, the two of us chose to hide it."

Hidden marriages were also not uncommon in the entertainment circle. A lot of idol stars would choose to hide their marriages.

"The contract issue that broke out today affected me a lot. Weiwei was worried that my future would be damaged so she chose to hide the fact that she was married to me and intended to take all the blame."

The reporters and the fans were stunned.

Although they wanted to hear big news, with news like this everyone was silent for a moment.

He Poan stood behind Bai Weiwei. His body was slender and fit, protecting her like a G.o.d.

He frowned coldly and his expression was indifferent, but the meaning in his tone could be heard by everyone.

"I have always been in a husband and wife relationship with her for almost five years."

He Poan looked at everyone on the scene, "So, put away your dirty words and imagination. I'm now officially telling everyone; I and Bai Weiwei's relationship is of husband and wife, not of one being kept."

The reporters went wild.

The live broadcast exploded.

The fans were shocked.

The system had finished it's melon seeds and was now cleaning up melon sh.e.l.ls.

He Poan looked at the people below with no expression on his face. "I'm finished, there will be no Q&A session, and the rest of you are free to go."

After that, he threw away the microphone in his hand.

Bai Weiwei's body was stiff and tense. He Poan could still feel the trembling of her muscles through his hand that was on her shoulders.

Her eyes were red, she looked up at He Poan, and then her eyes flashed with desperation.

She hurriedly put her hand on He Poan, trying to push him while saying, "No........"

He Poan, in the next second reached out and wrapped an arm around her slender waist, pulling her into his arms. His other hand held onto the back of her head and without hesitation he pressed his lips against her restless mouth.

chapter 115

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (23)

This kiss is so strong that she couldn't escape it.

Several fans on the scene could not control it and started screaming.

He Poan sealed the words in her mouth and took them away with her breath.

Bai Weiwei was tightly pressed by him, having no chance to resist.

She didn't know how long she had pa.s.sed before He Poan finally let her go.

He turned his back to everyone, slowly showing a smirk, and whispered in her ear, "Do you want to dump me? Do you think to owe me? Dream on."

He was the only one who could dump want someone. Who would dare to dump him?

She doesn't love him?

Was he the kind of cheap goods that people could say they love when they love him, and if they said they don't love him, then they can just stop loving him?

Bai Weiwei's pale face was dyed with a faint blush. She looked a little overwhelmed, her indifferent eyes revealed her confusion.

She seemed to be completely bewildered by Ho Poan, not knowing what this man wanted.

He Poan saw such a Bai Weiwei, and finally he felt like he was regaining control of her in his hands.

He didn't know until today that he hated her for her calmness.

He Poan took Bai Weiwei's hand and walked straight out.

The fans cried and shouted: "Po Po, Po Po."

They looked sad and angry.

He Poan turned back and placed his finger next to his lips while saying in a cold voice, "Shut up, go home and wait for me to post on Weibo."

The fans were immediately stunned as if shocked by electricity, completely unable to tell North from South.

The reporters did not seem to feel the electric shock and were rushing to ask questions.

The fans had already caught up, "Get going, don't you see us about to leave? The press conference is over, stop wandering around."

A reporter vomited blood, "He is married, why are you still whitewashing him?"

The fans said in unison, "So what if he's married?."

He Poan fans have always been so tough and entertaining. With the fan group alone supporting him, He Poan could even arrogantly walk sideways1.

They could not stay in this hotel anymore.

He Poan said bluntly, "Go home."

Of course, it was not to Bai Weiwei's house. The location of her home had been exposed, so He Poan went back to his apartment.

He bought the house a few years ago. One can make a fortune with the inflation of the house's value alone.

One of his apartments is in the center of the city, with a luxurious top floor, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness room.

He Poan spent a lot of money, but he was a fortune tree so it didn't bother him.

With a phone call, he sent all of Bai Weiwei's things to his residence.

Then he opened Weibo, writing simply and brutally, "At home with my wife. Although the news was very unexpected, I'm not sorry to anyone. The only people I am sorry to is my fans. I know I made you sad, but I don't regret this incident, because I know that your love for me is not so superficial. The one I love is also the one you love."

The one I love.

Is also the one you love.

This single sentence, let all the fans collectively climax.

Fan No. 1: "Wu wu wu2, Po Po, sorry, it's all our fault, we will not hate you. It's only a marriage, even if you have two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight or nine more we will still support you. "

Fan No. 2:"I am deeply moved and touched. Our family's Poan is really the most affectionate, the most beautiful, the most unique. "

Fan No. 3: "But isn't it just getting married, why did it have to be hidden? Are you being wronged? You can say it, we won't blame you."

chapter 116

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (24)

Black powder: "I originally wanted to blacken them, but seeing Bai Weiwei protecting He Poan like that, I feel deeply moved."

Fan No. 4: "+1 to the person upstairs, I was also touched."

No. 5: "Love you, love you, love you."

A pa.s.serby: "Ah ah ah ah Bai Weiwei ah, I am your old fan, why did you retire, I love you."

No. 6: "My family's Poan is married, but he's still handsome ah."

The system pa.s.sed by silently, "A group of snakes."

– – – – – – – – – –

He Poan's Weibo post successfully resolved the PR crisis.

He Poan finally couldn't stand it anymore and threw the phone away. His hand clutched onto his stomach and his face was pale.

D*mn it, a stomach ache.

He had a stomach bug a few years ago and still sometimes feels the aftermath from it.

It had been nursed back to almost normal, but when he gets overly stressed, it returns.

What happened today caused his condition to completely erupt.

He tried to push everything down, but before he succeeded he remembered that he was also walking on a thin wire and could fall off the cliff at any moment.

The entertainment circle was a very cruel place. Once you fell, it was almost impossible to climb to the top again.

Bai Weiwei was crushed by him and within a few years almost n.o.body remembered her.

He Poan endured his stomach pain and suddenly thought of something. He grabbed his phone and rushed to Bai Weiwei.

"Show a sweet smile."

Bai Weiwei looked puzzled, "What do you want to do?"

He Poan said coldly, "Cleaning up the mess."

He sat next to her and said, "Lean on my shoulder."

Bai Weiwei hesitated before obediently leaning on his shoulder.

Her head was next to his cheek, and her fresh scent made He Poan feel a bit of tranquility.

He Poan endured the stomach ache and a smile appeared in his face. His eyes were filled with deep affections.

"Laugh," he ordered.

Bai Weiwei instinctively smiled a sweet smile.

He Poan immediately pressed the camera b.u.t.ton, took the photo, and then posted it directly on Weibo.

He then wrote: "I have been with her for five years and still have no regrets."

Bai Weiwei was speechless for a moment before silently knocking the system: "Lying straight through his teeth. He Poan, this guy, acts better than me, I'm feeling stressed."

System: "No, you're at the peak level of acting. Compared to him, I am more optimistic about you."

Bai Weiwei nodded and accepted the system's encouragement.

When He Poan finished his posting he finally breathed a sigh of relief and threw the mobile phone away. His whole body immediately collapsed on Bai Weiwei.

Bai Weiwei was shocked. "He Poan, what are you doing?"

She noticed that something was wrong after she finished talking. He Poan's expression was unusually ugly. He was bent over, clutching his hands on his stomach, as if he was suffering from great pain.

He spoke while having some trouble breathing. "The medicine is in the cabinet in the living room. Go bring it to me."

Bai Weiwei was a little scared and her reaction was slow.

He Poan misunderstood her. He revealed a bright smile, "What is it, you really don't love me anymore? So you want to watch me die from pain?"

"Stop joking at this time." Bai Weiwei finally realized what had happened to him. She got up and quickly ran to the living room to find the medicine.

He Poan was in pain and his body was shivering. He felt confused as he watched Bai Weiwei seriously looking for the medicine but his mood improved.

She said that she doesn't care about him, that she doesn't love him.

Women are complicated creatures.. .

She didn't love him? He doesn't believe it.

【Ding, the male lead's favourability has increased to 30.】

chapter 117

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (25)

Bai Weiwei found the stomach medicine and immediately started poured a cup of warm water while she rushed back to He Poan.

He Poan was in so much pain that he was about to lose consciousness. He felt like his stomach was being stabbed by a knife. The pain was so immense that his vision blackened.

Bai Weiwei touched his forehead and found that it was covered in cold sweat.

"Poan, take some medicine." Bai Weiwei cupped his face and tried to put the medicine into his mouth.

He Poan grit his teeth and his face turned blue.

The medicine couldn't be pushed in. Bai Weiwei felt anxious and tried to open his mouth but He Poan was shivering and clenching his teeth shut.

Bai Weiwei reached for the phone to call an ambulance.

He Poan seemed to know what she was about to do. Enduring the pain, he reached out and held onto her hand.

"Medicine...Give it to me, I can't go to the hospital..."

Bai Weiwei quickly turned back and grabbed a hold of him. She stuffed the medicine into his mouth, and then handed him the water.

He Poan seemed to have run out of strength after saying that sentence, not even having the strength to swallow the water and the medicine.

Suddenly he felt something warm on his lips. Bai Weiwei kissed him and poured a mouthful of water into his mouth, forcing him to swallow.

He Poan's eyelashes shook a bit and he forced his eyes to open. But he only saw Bai Weiwei's eyes full of worry.

His head rested on her lap while his hands were tightly clutching her clothes, resembling an insecure boy seeking a warm home.

He Poan remembered that when he had stomach pains in the past he used to take medicine and then he would endure the pain alone until the medicine took effect.

The feeling was unpleasant, but it was better than other people seeing his stomach pains.

So he would rather endure it alone than to let people see his miserable side.

However, although he was being held by Bai Weiwei, he surprisingly did not have the idea of escaping.

Suddenly, Bai Weiwei pushed him back into the sofa. She then turned around and walked away.

He Poan frowned, his face was pale and he wanted to struggle. He couldn't help but want to pull her back again. But she was walking too fast and he couldn't stop her.

When Bai Weiwei came back, she saw He Poan expressionless face.

Was it really that painful?

Then she saw He Poan's bright, glistering eyes looking at her. She felt like she was being stared at by a bad dog.

Bai Weiwei reached out and unb.u.t.toned his clothes. She then put a hot towel on his abdomen.

He Poan's whole body shook. She thought that he must be in terrible pain. She immediately reached out and patted his head, as if she was comforting him.

"It won't hurt afterwards, you can get through it."

Bai Weiwei was careful and gentle. Her hand pressed down on his abdomen, letting the heat of the hot towel play a therapeutic role.

In the past when she was sick, she used this method many times.

The effect of the drug started to reduce the stomach pain. He no longer felt the sharp, twisted pain in his stomach. He Poan didn't know why but he didn't push her away. Instead he pretended that he was unable to lift himself up, lying limp on the sofa, enjoying the feeling of her soft touch.

Bai Weiwei whispered: "There's no pain, you can endure it. There's no pain."

He Poan's face slowly improved and he began to feel comfortable. This time he was too tired and with the gentle voice of Bai Weiwei, he fell asleep.

This sleep was particularly comfortable.

When he woke up he found that he was still lying on the sofa and covered with a quilt.

Where was Bai Weiwei?

He Poan immediately jumped up, feeling a little restless.

He suddenly heard a sound coming from the kitchen and felt happy. He immediately rushed to the kitchen.

This woman actually went to cook for him. She said that she didn't love him anymore but she can't let go of him within the span of a blink of an eye.

He walked into the kitchen with a smirk.

"An Ge, you're awake?"

Xiao Mu, the young man, was dressed in an ap.r.o.n and holding a pot in his hands as he smiled at him.

chapter 118

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (26)

He Poan's face was black. "Why are you here?"

Xiao Mu smiled brightly. "Weiwei Jie called me. She said that you were too tired and told me to cook some rice porridge for you, to help ease your stomach."

He Poan looked around, "What about her? Where is she?"

Xiao Mu put the pot on the counter, and said: "Weiwei Jie said that she is leaving."

He Poan felt as if he had not woken up yet. "Leaving? Where is she going?"

Xiao Mu stirred the porridge, "She said that there's too much trouble right now, she wants to go abroad for a bit to avoid the limelight."

He Poan felt a little worried, he somewhat dully asked, "She's going abroad?"

Xiao Mu nodded. "Yeah, when I came in the morning I saw Weiwei jie packing her luggage, so I helped her pack it. Yes, she also said that there is something for you on the table in the living room."

He Poan laughed angrily, "Oh, there's something for me?"

Xiao Mu immediately smiled. "Oh I didn't peek at the love letter."

He Poan saw Xiao Mu's smile and felt as if his brain had exploded.

He immediately rushed to the living room and saw that there was a large envelope on the table. He picked it up and opened it, only to find the divorce agreement and the two original copies of their marriage certificates.

Was this for him to go settle the divorce alone?

He Poan hated to tear the up the divorce agreement in his hand, so instead he stuffed the marriage certificates into the pocket and rushed to the kitchen.

"Which foreign country did she go to?"

There are more than two hundred foreign countries, in the end, which one was it?

Xiao Mu was scared by the terrible look in He Poan's eyes. "Uh, it seems, it's America? The plane is leaving at 10am."

He Poan sneered at him, "Good, if I can't catch her, I will shove you into the toilet and flush it one hundred times."

After that, He Poan immediately rushed out the door.

He sped angrily to the airport. "Bai Weiwei, do you dare to divorce me? I am such a perfect man, yet you're not hugging my thighs and begging me not to go, instead you even dare to give me a divorce agreement?"

At the airport's terminal.

Bai Weiwei held up a makeup mirror and looked at her face with some melancholy.

"Ai, this face can not even be compared with the previous world's appearance."

Although this face was already considered pretty.

But the last world's face was simply stunning.

Pretty was not the same as stunningly beautiful.

The system was expressionless, "What difference does it make? It is not just a pair of mung bean eyes, a long strip called a nose and a pair of sausage like lips that are the characteristic of all human appearances."

Bai Weiwei: "..."

Hehe, this broken system deserved to be single.

Bai Weiwei looked at her watch and felt that it was almost time. She anonymously sent a message to the reporters.

The system was curious and took a glance, "What did you send?"

Bai Weiwei: "News that He Poan is at the airport."

The system looked around, "Where is he?" How come it didn't see He Poan here?

Bai Weiwei sneered, "He Poan will not allowed man or women to shrug him off. He will not let them go. Seeing that I ran away, he must be trying to catch up to me. So I let him wake up and had him figure out what happened. This old lady won't wait."

System: Your poem doesn't rhyme.

When He Poan arrived at the airport it was almost ten o'clock. He was surrounded by people and could not find Bai Weiwei anywhere.

Was she already at the gate?

He Poan was very worried. He didn't even realize that he was not feeling angry anymore, but now was anxious instead.

He finally saw a familiar figure in the crowd, was that Bai Weiwei?

He immediately rushed over and pulled her. Just as he was about to say something he saw that it wasn't her but a strange woman.

He Poan's face was gloomy and he immediately he let go of her. Ignoring the astonished eyes of the others, he turned and continued looking around.

chapter 119

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (27)

He Poan felt as if he was searching like a headless chicken.

All of a sudden he paused. Why the heck was he looking for her?

Was it not better for Bai Weiwei, that woman, to go? Wasn't he eager to get rid of her quickly?

What was he doing going to find her like this?

He Poan pulled the scarf to cover his face. He thought, it's better that she rolls. Anyway, hadn't he always hated her.

He turned to leave but saw Bai Weiwei pulling her luggage and heading towards the departure gate.

At this moment, his felt his brain explode like fireworks. It was as if an intense electrical current was flowing throughout his body.

Finally, he found her.

【Ding. The male lead's favorability has increased to 35.】

Bai Weiwei heard the familiar reminder and she couldn't help but look up. She saw He Poan standing there wearing sungla.s.ses, with most of his face covered by a scarf. He rushed towards her as if he was on fire.

Before she was able to react, her pa.s.sport and ticket were taken from her.

He Poan directly ripped up her ticket and her pa.s.sport was also stuffed into his pocket. He then reached out and grabbed her wrist tightly.

Just like capturing an escaped prisoner, he couldn't wait to handcuff her.

Bai Weiwei saw that her ticket was torn and she couldn't help but get angry, "What are you doing? He Poan!"

He Poan arrogantly said, "Taking you back."

Bai Weiwei felt her head ache and tried to explain, "I have to go abroad. Our affairs were too big, and I have already promised to divorce you and let you go."

"Hah, let me go?" He spat out coldly, "Do you know what situation I am in right now? In order to not let you become a street rat, I sacrificed myself to turn the tide, saving your public image and the result was you walking away."

Bai Weiwei was agitated and struggled, "You let me go, He Poan."

He Poan was angry and his eyes turned red, "I have the final say, go back with me now."

Bai Weiwei was unmoved and looked at him coldly.

As the two people wrestled each other, reporters suddenly swarmed in the airport entrance.

"Where is He Poan?"

"I see him. I have studied his figure for so long. Even if he's dressed as a woman I can still recognize him. Over there!"

All of He Poan's attention was on Bai Weiwei and his vigilance was lowered. Immediately he was surrounded by reporters.

The microphone in the reporter's hand, the voice recorder, and papers for his autographs were pushed in front of him and he couldn't wait to shove it away from his face.

"He Poan, are you really married?"

"He Poan, is your and Bai Weiwei's marriage just a hype?"

"He Poan, my sister asked me to get your autograph."

"......"

He Poan's gloomy face immediately turned into a spring breeze. He clung onto Bai Weiwei's waist with a smile.

"h.e.l.lo, are you here to say goodbye to us?"

The reporters were confused.

He Poan was extremely gentle. "I am going to travel with my baby, on our tenth honeymoon."

Bai Weiwei and the system: This face changing speed is simply frightening.

The reporter heard that it was a honeymoon trip and thought it was great. After all, the Film King's honeymoon trip was a good headline for the news.

He Poan was very familiar with them, and also greeted his fans. Then he pulled Bai Weiwei to the entrance of the departure gate.

They didn't have a ticket so they couldn't get in.

Instead, He Poan spoke to the airport staff and went directly to the VIP channel, turned around the corner and walked out of the airport.

He pushed Bai Weiwei into his car and drove away.

Bai Weiwei's expression was cold, "He Poan, you... Enough."

He Poan's fake smile had disappeared. He sneered, "You are enough. Bai Weiwei, today didn't you want to attract my attention?"

Bai Weiwei's face turned pale and she looked at him. Suddenly, her eyes started to water and she looked at him with tears.

Seeing this, his heart turned chaotic.

chapter 120

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (28)

Bai Weiwei reached out and wiped her tears. Trying to maintain a calm tone she said, "He Poan, don't play with me. I admit that I've lost, I can't afford you."

"I'm playing with you?" He Poan sneered, "Aren't you the one who got tired of me and is now kicking me away?"

In the beginning, she forced him to marry her, and although the five years weren't over yet, not only was he not the one to dump her, but the woman was the first to leave.

This made He Poan sigh with anger.

Bai Weiwei had already calmed down. She didn't want to face him and chose to look out the window, "I said that I'm tired of this. I don't want to stay with you."

He Poan felt that Bai Weiwei was intentionally saying this. The sentence caused him to burst.

He drove immediately and stepped on the accelerator hard. "You said to go and leave? Now the news has changed my relationship with you. The contract has already damaged my image. If you turn a hidden marriage into a divorce, my future will be over. Is that your idea?"

Bai Weiwei licked her lips and said indifferently: "I didn't think that you would come out by yourself, saying that we are married and cozy with each other."

He Poan was stunned by her, and also mad, "I am happy."

Bai Weiwei: "I am happy to leave."

He Poan parked abruptly, "Get out the car."

Bai Weiwei looked up. It was the Civil Affairs Bureau?

He Poan pulled out the marriage certificate. "If you really want to go, then go in with me and let's settle the divorce."

He thought that Bai Weiwei must have been playing hard to get. Otherwise, even if she lived or died, how could she be willing to let go?

Bai Weiwei saw the marriage certificate in his hand and her face showed a touch of sadness.

Then she reached out and grabbed one of the marriage certificates in his hand, opened the door and got off.

"Okay, let's get divorced."

He Poan felt awkward and his heart began to feel a hint of panic. The marriage certificate in his hand suddenly felt a little hot.

But seeing Bai Weiwei's indifferent face, he also opened the door and got out of the car.

He said, colder than her, "Let's go."

He Poan wrapped his face with a scarf and followed Bai Weiwei into the Civil Affairs Bureau.

There were a couple of divorces happening ahead of them. He Poan, with a black face, sat beside Bai Weiwei in a waiting chair.

With one of the couples, a woman was crying.

"I loved you for so long but you never even looked back at me. I told myself that if I couldn't make you love me within ten years then I would give up."

The man said: "Didn't we have a good time together?"

The woman: "You didn't love me."

The man said, "You can live without love"

The woman's finally couldn't bear it. She stood up and slapped him. "Do you think that I can love you forever without regrets? If you don't get a response then even love will disappear. I loved you for ten years, not ten days. I'll tell you now, this old lady doesn't love you anymore. I didn't love you yet I wouldn't divorce. I'm not that cheap."

If you don't get a response.

Even love will disappear.

When He Poan heard those words, his emotions were tumbling, uncomfortable and ... uneasy?

Love will disappear?

Had Bai Weiwei's love for him disappeared?

He Poan was suddenly unsure whether it was right or wrong to pull her to the Civil Affairs Bureau and scare her with divorce.

What if Bai Weiwei was not playing hard to get?

Maybe if He Poan was patient and waited, perhaps she would find an excuse to not divorce.

But when all the couples were divorced, and only them were left, Bai Weiwei still did not say anything about leaving.

chapter 121

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (29)

Bai Weiwei suddenly stood up. "Well, it's our turn now."

He Poan looked at her somewhat bizarrely. "Don't you have anything to say?"

For example, if you want to go to the bathroom, your stomach hurts suddenly, your great aunt suddenly came, or another excuse so that you can leave.

Bai Weiwei looked at him strangely. "Nope, let's go in."

He Poan unhurriedly got up and walked slowly step by step.

Just like a snail.

Bai Weiwei waited patiently for him. It seemed like it would take him a few hours, only to walk a couple of meters.

He Poan walked halfway and saw the seriousness of Bai Weiwei's face.

He didn't know if he was going crazy but he suddenly turned and left.

Bai Weiwei looked at him with surprise and quickly followed.

"Aren't we going to divorce?"

He Poan with a cold face, said, "I'm hungry."

Bai Weiwei quickly replied, "Now the divorce procedure is very simple, very fast, we can divorce and you can go eat later."

He Poan walked faster, "I am hungry, I don't want to do anything."

They had already rushed out of the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Bai Weiwei suddenly exploded. She reached out and grabbed He Poan. "What the h.e.l.l are you doing? He Poan, can't you be normal?"

He Poan's eyes trembled but his tone was still tough, "I am normal, I can just do what I want to do."

Bai Weiwei's face looked defeated. She suddenly let go of him and then staggered back two steps.

"Didn't you hear it"

He Poan frowned. "Hear what?"

Bai Weiwei chuckled, but there was no laughter in her eyes. "Love will disappear, He Poan."

He Poan felt his heart constrict.

Bai Weiwei continued: "I don't have that kind of patience. That woman can love for ten years without getting a response. But I can't. It's been five years and I'm already at my limit."

He Poan wanted to sneer at her and say that he didn't care. But he didn't know why, he couldn't smile.

Bai Weiwei smiled also faded. "Do you know? Waiting for a person's response day and night, in addition to watching your photo and your films, I didn't get any type of feedback. Then the hot love disappeared. I forced you and hurt you, but I used to really love you."

Love...

Used to...

He Poan clenched his hand into a fist, suddenly his breathing became a little stagnant.

Bai Weiwei's voice was soft and light, but falling into He Poan's ear, it felt so heavy that it could crush him.

"I really don't have any thoughts about you anymore, and I can't like you again."

Bai Weiwei endured the sadness. "Can you not appear in front of me anymore, please? I am too tired, I suffer when I see you. Just let me go, okay? You obviously don't like me, then why do you still hold onto me?"

Only one sentence and question, but it was sad enough that He Poan wanted to escape.

Bai Weiwei turned and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Do you know how cruel you are? You're making me think that there is hope. I don't want to love you for the next five years. When you don't love me, but you show a little care about me. I am afraid that you will reignite my love for you."

He Poan opened his mouth but couldn't say anything.

Bai Weiwei said: "If you don't like me, then don't care about me."

When she finished, Bai Weiwei immediately left.

He Poan did not try to catch up to her. He just stood stunned. It seemed as if he was. .h.i.t by something.

Bai Weiwei walked around the corner and leaned against the wall with a sad face.

The system is silent and wanted to comfort her.

Suddenly it heard her counting: "Three, two, one!"

【Ding. The male lead's favourability has increased to 50.】

Bai Weiwei hummed coldly: "Little guy, see if I can't cure you."

chapter 122

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (30)

System: Who am I? Where am I going?

In the end, how did the favorability rise?

It silently took out a calculator, to calculate, whether it was the system that had an error, so that the favorability was wrong.

Bai Weiwei said: "Narcissism is a disease, it has to be treated. If there is no heavy medicine then He Poan, this guy will think that I really love him until he dies."

The system humbly holding the calculator asked, "So?"

In the end, why did the favorability rise?"

Bai Weiwei looked proud, "So of course it's because I gave him a slap and told him that I didn't like him. Once he wakes up from the madness of narcissism and know that if he doesn't cherish me, then I will leave."

People are all sc.u.m.

Something easily obtained will never be cherished as it will not feel precious.

Therefore, when she slapped him awake, he was anxious, and when he was anxious, his favorability would definitely rise.

The system praised, "The host is very knowledgeable, ah."

Bai Weiwei smiled smugly, she was just saying what it didn't dare to say.

System: "It seems that you are also a senior narcissist."

Bai Weiwei: "..."

He Poan saw Bai Weiwei leave. And as if he had lost his soul, he stood in the same place.

He seemed to suddenly awaken, his brain buzzing with only one thought.

It turned out that Bai Weiwei really didn't like him anymore.

He wanted to chase her and took a few steps forward, but felt like he had no face left.

If she doesn't like him, then she doesn't like him. He doesn't care.

He Poan stood in the same place for a while, only to find that Bai Weiwei was really gone. She neither looked back at him or deliberately came back to him.

He didn't know what happened to him but he felt fl.u.s.tered and his body was uncomfortable.

Even his stomach began to faintly hurt.

When he returned to the apartment, Xiao Mu was still there.

He was packing up some things. It was Bai Weiwei's belongings.

He watched as people were clearing Bai Weiwei's stuff, as Bai Weiwei had only just packed up some essentials.

The rest was piled up in the guest room.

Xiao Mu had already finished packing up. When he saw that He Poan came back, he immediately smiled and said: "An Ge, you see, this is the first year of your debut collection. You can't find it now. Weiwei Jie was actually still hiding these. "

He Poan looked at Xiao Mu in a sluggish manner, and then looked at the collections in his hand.

Xiao Mu thought that he was interested in these and immediately dragged a few big boxes out.

"Look, An Ge, Weiwei Jie collected a lot of your things."

He Poan saw these boxes and hesitated for a moment before he knelt down and reached out to open them.

It was photos of him. There were ones at variety shows, at the airport, and there were street shots.

There were also his autographs.

Another box was a collection of information, which was cut out from newspapers and magazines, then pasted in a book.

There were also his surroundings, some posters, and cups with his picture on them.

He Poan opened those things and took a little look.

Xiao Mu excitedly commented, "Weiwei Jie was simply your little fan, she should be chasing idol stars, An Ge."

She's chasing idols?

No, she was chasing love.

She couldn't catch it, so she just left.

He Poan grabbed his old poster and asked Xiao Mu, "Did she ask for these things to be taken away?"

Xiao Mu replied, "No, Weiwei Jie told us that these things can be handled casually."

He Poan looked at the foolish looking Xiao Mu. Bai Weiwei clearly means that she doesn't want these things. Doesn't that mean they can throw them into the trash?

Xiao Mu asked: "Right, about Weiwei Jie? Has she already gone abroad?"

chapter 123

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (31)

He Poan paused for a long time, "No."

Xiao Mui doubted, "Did she not catch the plane? When is she going to come back?"

He Poan for the first time didn't know how to say it, "She ...... is never come back."

This sentence, he thought that he said it lightly.

But Xiao Mu looked at him, surprised..

He Poan looked like he was about to cry.

He Poan also knew he was out of control. He looked down at the things that were thrown away by Bai Weiwei.

It was as if it wasn't throwing some stuff away, but throwing him away.

The grievances came up like a flood.

He Poan reached out and rubbed his face. His eyes were a little red, and his tone was disdainful. "Don't pack it. Give me all these things and throw them into the trash."

Xiao Mu looked shocked. "An Ge, collecting these is very time-consuming, and this is Weiwei Jie's belongings."

He Poan was angry, "I'm telling you to throw these then just throw it. You are saying such nonsense? Are you her a.s.sistant or my a.s.sistant?"

Xiao Mu was randomly shouted at by him. Everything was a mess, so he felt pity and had to get rid of it.

He Poan saw that the big boxes were thrown away and laid down on the sofa with a sigh of relief while staring at the ceiling.

Anyway, she is not coming back.

Anyway, she doesn't like him anymore.

Then just throw it all away.

He Poan tried to ignore the anxiety in his heart, but he couldn't feel calm and turned around.

Xiao Mu came back, "An Ge, the stuff has been thrown away, I will go back now."

He Poan replied coldly, "Roll, get out of here. I am going to rest for a few days. You tell the director to continue shooting the schedule with the others."

Xiao Mu nodded, "Okay."

He Poan was a famous workaholic. His work schedule has exceeded many others, so even if he took a break, it won't affect anything.

After Xiao Mu left, the surroundings became empty.

He Poan felt like he was going crazy. He got up and poured a gla.s.s of wine to drink.

Still he couldn't quell the uncomfortable feeling.

Pacing around in the living room, walking around the place, and at the end he felt stupid.

Suddenly he glanced at the time and found that it was time for the garbage truck to collect trash.

He Poan finally felt a peace of mind.

Looking at the time, one second and another pa.s.sed. He suddenly ran out of the apartment, rushed into the elevator, and after being tormented by the slow elevator, he finally arrived at the first floor.

The place where the garbage was thrown out was now only a vacant lot outside the building.

He Poan saw that the garbage men had already begun crashing the trash.

He rushed over and roared, "Drop the rubbish in your hand."

The worker responsible for collecting the garbage saw a man wearing slippers, casual clothes with a handsome face rushing over and taking away the trash bag in his hands.

Then he watched as the majestic man started to rummage through the garbage.

One garbage bag was opened after another.

He Poan searched crazily before finally pulling out the things collected by Bai Weiwei from the rubbish pile.

Box after box was moved out.

He looked viciously at the person carrying the garbage and said: "Don't move it."

The other person was scared by him and started shivering. Although he was handsome, his brain was clearly not functioning and acting useless, ah. Who would hold onto garbage like holding a treasure while laughing so maniacally.

He Poan let the guards move things back to his apartment before truly breathing a sigh of relief.

Just as he felt relieved he found himself cramping with stomach pains again.

Sure enough, it was the result of drinking and the emotional outburst. He had not felt this stomach pain for a long time, but now he even fell sick twice.

He Poan frowned, but there was an indescribable feeling in his heart.

He was not angry and instead rejoiced. He immediately called Bai Weiwei.

Beep-

There was no answer.

chapter 124

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (32)

He Poan stared at the phone with melancholy and then tried to call again.

No answer.

Call again, call again, then call again and again...

Bai Weiwei couldn't bear it anymore, and the call finally connected.

"He Poan, you're bothering me."

He Poan was silent for a while before saying a little awkwardly: "My stomach aches."

Bai Weiwei asked without any hesitation: "Where is Xiao Mu?"

He Poan lied without batting an eye, "He went out in the morning and broke his leg. He's laying in the hospital now."

Bai Weiwei did not soften. "Oh, then take the medicine. You can pour the water yourself."

He Poan was breathing intermittently, "It hurts, I can't get up."

Bai Weiwei answered back coldly, "Then you can only swallow it down without water."

So cold, so... so cruel.

He Poan felt he was crazy to call her because of his stomach ache...

He got angry. "I can't get up, the medicine can't be taken, I will just die from the pain."

After that, he furiously hung up the phone.

Then he laid back down on the sofa, looking stupidly above. His stomach cramped but he did not feel it at all.

Because the pain he felt in his chest was more intense.

He Poan curled up angrily. If she wouldn't come then don't come, he didn't want her to come anyways.

The door of the apartment suddenly opened and He Poan suddenly turned around. Pleasant surprise flashed in his eyes.

Was Bai Weiwei here?

"An Ge, what's wrong with you?" Xiao Mu carried a bag of groceries and walked in.

The surprise in He Poan's eyes extinguished. He answered, "Nothing."

Xiao Mu walked into the kitchen, put the food in the refrigerator, and then walked out, saying, "I seem to have seen Weiwei Jie."

He Poan's ears immediately perked up. "Where did you see her?"

Xiao Mu: "When I came up I saw Weiwei sitting here in a taxi, but I just pressed the elevator and didn't have time to greet her."

He Poan sat down and clutched his stomach, which made his face turn pale.

Xiao Mu anxiously asked, "An Ge, are you having stomach pains?"

He Poan pushed him away, and immediately replied: "Roll! Hurry and leave quickly."

Xiao Mu looked at him dully, "Leave where? I have not cooked for you yet."

"Go to the hospital and tell the doctor that you need to be treated for a broken leg."

Xiao Mu looked down at his leg. Well, where is it broken?

He Poan was afraid that his lie would be found out and said evilly: "If you don't go right now, I will break your leg."

Xiao Mu's legs shivered and he left immediately.

He Poan still did not forget to remind him, "Remember to take the stairs."

Xiao Mu felt that his legs were not broken, but An Ge's brain... cough.

After Xiao Mu left, He Poan immediately laid back on the sofa. His stomach became more and more painful, but instead he felt more and more excited.

She still came to see him.

He Poan couldn't wait to laugh three times, but soon his face turned ugly.

What was he looking forward to?

It made him seem like he actually wanted her to come.

He Poan pouted and thought about the dramas he had played. Life and death, the more miserable it was, the more he pictured it.

Thinking about it, his expression showed sadness, and with the pale complexion brought by his stomachache, it looked like he was about to die.

Bai Weiwei knocked on the door, no one opened. She then tried to open the door and found that the door was not locked.

When she entered, she saw He Poan curled up on the sofa. His hair was messy, his face miserable, and he felt pain so bad he thought he was going to die. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.8K 27
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
735K 56.9K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.8M 43.4K 14
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
228K 3.3K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...