How my time as a general in a...

By CianDedal

Just your average student who wants to be reincarnated but died and transferred earlier than expected His o... More

How I died early than expected
My wishes and first massacre
The Queen-Princess?
The Invitation
The letter and The B-Training
The Army
Thus made our 10th kingdom 9th
Anna's visit
The Refugees
New Faces
Rising Rose
The House
First Step
First Day of School
Journey
<Gate>
Huge misunderstanding
My discovered Helicopter
The Assault
The Snipers
The Assassins
The Gunners
The Mortars
The Launchers
The Grenaders
The Medics
The Captains
Finding Recruits
Unexpected Guest
I'll do what ever it takes
Early sweat break
Finding Elves
Pause
The Elves
The Kingdom of Lionsvelt
Erika's visit
Camino's Forest Food
Meeting the Pack of Wolves
At the Border
Hall
Brawl
2nd round?
Now for round 3
Difference
Ghost's Journey
Ghost's last Journey
Departing
I'm back
Sun is up
Plan
Halt
First Day of construction
In the house
Meeting
A young merchant's appearance
Construction.
Construction ongoing
Attack
Attack 2
Attack 3
Attack...
Attack...
Attack...
Attack
End
Only the beginning
Part 2

At the castle

1.3K 43 5
By CianDedal

                       The helicopter landed near beside the kingdom's walls to wait for the others while in the kingdom began to uproar. Without enough information the Kingdom's guards and their best loyal gate keepers can't take single step to the thing.

                     A soldier from the helicopter came out to wait for the rest of the team.
(Look!, somebody came out!)-Gate

                     The gate's guards decided to make the first move by shooting an arrow to it's knees for him to be unable to run, and capture for interrogation.

(sfx: hmmm) [Bow ready to deploy]

{Helicopter inside}

Sian: I wouldn't do that if I were you... (mumble)

Erika: Did you say something?

Sian: No.

(sfx: Thud) released...

                      The moment the guard's arrow was released, the soldier immediately shot him dead before the arrow was in is reach.............AND

(sfx: Stomp)

    THUD!!!

                         The soldier raised his foot a little higher from his knee and caught the arrow directly with it's foot. 

Erika: WHat was that sound?!   (looks)
           : Wait. did your soldier made that huge sound just now?

Sian: Yea...he probably stepped accidentally on a poop of something.

__________GATE_____________

Captain: General! A soldier of mine disobeyed the order and attacked someone outside.

General: The Punishment?

Captain: It was no need, they said the moment he released the bow was the moment he died.

General: Good, We still don't know what are they here for and their motive.

___________________________

(sfx: breathing heavily)

        Huff-Huff-huff-huff-huff-huff-huff-huff-huff

Guard: Look!!! Another unidentified group spotted.

                 (They all reunited)

Captain: Look's like they're all accomplice...
                : This is bad, those wolves looks dangerous.

Guard's and captain's views: Scary Wolf tribes riding some scary looking vicious wolves.

(Huff-uff-huff-hufff-huff)

Reality

         The wolves are cute and they were just exhausted.

              Erika the Princess of Lionsvelt has shown up.

Guard: LOOK!!! The princess has return

           : I think the group of soldiers has been defeated and they demand something in exchange for the princess!!!

Captain: Shut up...already (mad)

                    The Gatekeepers opened the Gate. Welcomed by a lining of soldiers equipped of shining armors, Captains and Generals. Sian introduced himself as the General in the current 9th Greatest kingdom and the side are his soldiers who protected the the princess who was gravely ambushed some time ago.

The captain greeted them and on the side is their General.

Captain: I'm very sorry for what my men did sometime ago.

Sian: Don't worry about it....right General? (looks)

General: Ah...um, Yes.

[The Captain of Lionsvelt with the princess arrived]

L-Captain: I'm sorry General, I just finished the Ice cream you gave a while back, It was delish..

General: We only met once and he already already recognized me. Spies? (thought)
               : And most of all, it looks like the mercenaries have been dealt with...this is bad (thoughts)

_________________________________________

         Sian and his soldiers were invited to their Kingdoms hall. They made a formation and already wore gears which bullets can't even penetrate just in case. 

         A big door which can also be mistaken for a gate opened which directly go to the castle's hall. Soldier of Lionsvelt made a line wearing shiny armors and equipped with sharp spears which to prevent any living beings that defies the King.

General Sian's Formation

         Front were the 3 black huge wolves while the other wolves was in the back.
         Center where Sian and on his back was the 5 human soldiers which he brought along.
         The other species were on the sides to sense and detect anything which considered danger in the vicinity.

Sian: But No matter how you see it, the soldiers formation and equipments are dangerous. (thought)

Sian: What's with the soldiers your Majesty?

Eric: My name is Eric Lionsvelt. I am the King, I can do what ever I want in my castle. Hmphhh

Sian: Oh, sorry for my late introduction, My name is---------

Eric: WHere IS MY DAUGHTER?  ( scary voice)

                       The King of Lionsvelt. Just as every strong looking King, this guy also has those huge looking beard colored red-scarlet from their blood line. Erika's hair was also red which is also a sign means that they're from the royal blood. With muscles that can probably broke the armor if he flex, and eyes of a true warrior.

Sian: Everyone have probably already notice that your daughter was riding that wolf except you who was gazing me in front.....

Eric: (looks) Oh My Daughter!!!, get down from there!!!

 (While Erika was slowly getting down)

Eric: What did you do to my daughter? (with intimidation look)

                 Sian replied "nothing"

Eric: What nonsense!

Sian: Your daughter is not mute, you can ask her yourself?

(THUD)

           The soldiers reacted...

Soldier: You dare showed your arrogance to his highness?!

        !!!  "We of the Royal Highness Squad shall not stand aside" !!!

(THUD) (sounds of weapons being stomp to the ground)

Sian: Make him shut up

"Yes General"

           Someone from the human team took the order and kindly made the soldier who was making a ruckus shut.

Rose-Soldier: Your mouth is an inconvenience, please consider the people around you including his highness.

L-Soldier: Urk...(looks his majesty)

Eric: . .  .  .  .  .   .  .  .  . .

L-Soldier: Can't his Majesty do something about this invaders? (thought)

________________________________

Eric: I heard from rumors...
        : I thank you for saving my daughter form danger, I speak to you not as the king but as the father. Now, speak your intentions, I don't think your only here to just safely return my daughter.

Sian: (smirk) As expected of a king, sharp indeed. (thought)

Sian: I'm here to propose a peace treaty or Unity of Elkia and Lionsvelt. But I don't think a powerful kingdom would just give their title as the 6th powerful kingdom to others without seeing the our power.

Eric: Yes, War is something to do to have the opponent's side give their name or a treaty which singed by both parties.

            Sian looks at the soldier who was one of the soldiers wearing shiny armors and looks like veterans.

Sian: Even if we both signed the treaty, I don't think think the citizens nor the soldiers will accept it without proper procedures.

Eric: Be blunt, what's your point....?

Sian: Have someone or a group of your soldiers duel some of my men. (smirk)

Eric: By men, you could only mean your human soldiers, beast kin and your elves soldiers right?,without those giant wolves.

Sian: Well yes..... (smirk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 0 51
In the fantastical kingdom of Adrith, the King employs individuals into being his royal guards called: The Guardsmen. This adventure follows a group...
6.4K 321 58
In Grimoires & Gunsmoke, fantasy collides with the modern world in an epic struggle for power and survival. An emperor born from divinity and a drago...
2 0 1
Idk what to write here sorry guys js my first story it's also under development I'm writing the rest this is just season 1 and season 2 will be out s...
I Want It All By Blaxk77

General Fiction

1K 85 7
[This Modern vs Fantasy story exist for the sole purpose of commiting warcrimes] A scientific genius with sociopathic tendencies dies on our Earth bu...