QUICK TRANSMIGRATION FEMALE L...

By Danikat55

(THIS STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY) AUTHOR: ORIGAMI GLAZED TILE - 折纸琉璃 Luo Qing Chen is a wand... More

1-5
Chapter 6: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 7: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 8: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 9: Deeply pampered by the emperor
10-13
14-17
18-21
22-25
26-28
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-49
50-59
60-65
66-73
74-89
90-102

29-32

4.2K 91 3
By Danikat55

Chapter 29: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 1)

[Welcoming the host back to the Chaos s.p.a.ce.]

"Oh." Luo Qing Chen had not come back to her senses from the previous world before she was already back in the Chaos s.p.a.ce.

She didn't know why her heart was a bit uncomfortable and a bit unwilling......

The bronze mirror in front of her flashed with a blue and green light as the smoke faded away.

[The following is a summary of the previous mission. Host, please properly look over it.]

Name: Luo Qing Chen

World: «Deeply pampered by the emperor»

Experience: 100/10000

Exchange points: 500 (300 has already been deducted for the mace.)

Mission completion rate: 80%

Reward: Large novice gift bag.

"d.a.m.n, the mace is so expensive!"

"Also, why is the completion rate only 80%! I felt that I completed it perfectly!"

[Su Li not being first in the exams means -20.]

"WTF, him not being good enough is blamed on me!!?"

[Yes!]

"System, not separating black and white like this, doesn't your conscience hurt?"

[No!]

"d.a.m.n, help me open the large novice gift bag!"

[Opening large novice gift bag!]

Luo Qing Chen blinked before looking at the things inside the bronze mirror.

Base Points: 100. Exchange Points: 1000. This gift bag wasn't that bad. These base points could be used to increase stats on the character panel.

It had a bit of a heaven defying smell to it.

[Will the host choose to open the point store? Yes/No.]

"Oh? There's even something like this! Quickly open it!"

The image bronze mirror instantly changed and the point store opened.

d.a.m.n, the dazzling items that appeared in front of her eyes instantly made her feel overwhelmed.

As expected, the system wasn't lying. It really did have everything.

However, the exchange values of some of these items were just too high!

Silks, jewels, balloons, dolls, paper airplanes, textbooks, computers, smartphones, bread, racecars.....

Ha, ha, racecars.....the modern era's items!

Luo Qing Chen made her decision to be indifferent and closed the point store.

This was because she, couldn't, exchange, for, anything, at, all!

[The host will start the second mission in three minutes. The mission's status is as follows.]

"d.a.m.n, this fast?! Even forcing someone to do something impossible isn't this fast!"

The system completely ignored her as the stats for the next mission appeared on the bronze mirror.

Experience: 100/10000

Appearance: 90/100

Strength: 15/100

Charm: 45/100

Figure: 50/100

[PS: Other than experience, all the basic values are only for this mission and are not related to other missions.]

"This is fine! Such a high appearance, I like it!"

After that, the bronze mirror changed again.

[Mission grade: C]

[Experience gained: 200. Reward item: One dense fragrant incense.]

Female lead: Fang Tian Tian

Male lead: Su Liang Chen

Supporting male lead: Tang Yu

Supporting female lead: Qian Fei Fei

"Wait a minute." Luo Qing Chen looked over the mission information again and again.

She couldn't find her name at all. Could it be that her name in this world wasn't Luo Qing Chen?

[This is because......]

"Oh! I know! My name in this world is Qian Fei Fei, right! Female supporting lead attacking the male lead, I like this, I like this!"

[No!] The system's cold voice rang out.

"d.a.m.n, then this mission is too simple! I'm actually the female lead!" Luo Qing Chen couldn't help laughing.

[No!] The system's cold voice rang out again!

"WTF? It can't be that I'm a man, right!?"

The system didn't want to respond and directly changed the image on the bronze mirror.

Three large words saying 'Luo Qing Chen' appeared on the mirror and she was stunned on the spot!

Cannon fodder: Luo Qing Chen.

Mission content: [Return to three months before the original host died. 1: Let the supporting female lead receive the punishment she deserves. 2: Obtain the love of the male lead, Su Liang Chen.]

[Host, please make a decision: Do you accept the original host's memories?]

"What is there to accept from a cannon fodder's memory!" Luo Qing Chen demonstrated the collapse in her heart!

[Memories are currently being imported now! Host, please secure yourself!]

"WTF, system, when will you stop reading my thoughts!"

Chapter 30: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 2)

Luo Qing Chen seriously combed over the original cannon fodder's memory and felt that her thoughts weren't wrong.

The times this so called cannon fodder had seen the male lead was pitifully little.....

The person she liked in the beginning wasn't even the male lead, it was the supporting male lead, Tang Yu.

Because she liked Tang Yu, it caused a school flower like her to become the supporting female lead, Qian Fei Fei's follower!

All because Tang Yu liked Qian Fei Fei! Qian Fei Fei liked Su Liang Chen! Su Liang Chen.....

In the original host's memory, Su Liang Chen didn't seem to like anyone.

He was called the male lead because Fang Tian Tian liked him!

A story needed a love triangle or a love rectangle, otherwise it can't be that romantic!

The original host's end was suicide. She jumped off the Royal High School's roof and ended her life.

The reason she killed herself was very funny. It was because Qian Fei Fei had the original host buy her breakfast.

In the end, Qian Fei Fei's stomach hurt after eating it. Tang Yu felt the original host had deliberately hurt Qian Fei Fei because she liked him, so he cursed the original host. He wanted the original host to never appear in front of him and it would be best if she died.

The original host had a weak personality. With her beloved male G.o.d saying this to her, her heart instantly collapsed and she chose to end her life!

However, the original host thought about her parents and family before dying, so she couldn't help feeling filled with regret.

Her body came from her parents.

Her life wasn't just for herself, it was also for the people who loved her!

After finishing the original host's story, Luo Qing Chen sat on the stone bench in the park as she watched Su Liang Chen playing basketball.

System, can you tell me how the mission completion rate is calculated this time?

[The second task is the main task, the first task is a branch task.]

d.a.m.n, I knew you wouldn't be this kind. Speaking of this, the first task isn't hard, but the second task. Tell me, what is the male lead's affection for the original host and any other girls right now!

[Original host, 0%. Female lead, 0%. Female supporting lead, 0%.]

G.o.d, this really is an indifferent male lead! But speaking of this, everyone is at the starting line. It really isn't clear who will win!

"Qing Chen, Fei Fei wants you to help her buy some Yakult." Luo Qing Chen was still thinking when a little fat girl came beside her, speaking in a commanding tone.

Luo Qing Chen tried her best to remember and found in the original host's memory that this little fat girl was one of Qian Fei Fei's followers.

But she was one of those followers who flattered when needed and bullied others.

There was no lack of bullying from Qian Fei Fei usually. She could only find someone else to vent her stomach filled with anger.

Luo Qing Chen directly stood up and put her hands into her pockets. She completely ignored the little fat girl and walked off in another direction.

The little fat girl was stunned, did Luo Qing Chen eat the wrong medicine? She dared walk off like this?

Returning to the cla.s.s, at the same table was the original host's rare friend named, Yang Meng Ting.

Her marks were very good, she was at the top of the school.

It was forgotten to be said, the original host was at the bottom of the school!

That's right, the bottom fifty of their grade always had her name.

"Qian Chen, did you do something for Qian Fei Fei again!" Yang Meng Ting kept taking notes while talking to her.

Luo Qing Chen took out her textbook as she said with a faint smile, "Who is dumb enough to care about her."

She didn't want to pretend too much in front of Yang Meng Ting because in her memory, this girl wasn't bad.

Yang Meng Ting was stunned, even causing that hand that never stopped taking notes to stop.

She looked at Luo Qing Chen who was seriously taking notes for a while before slowly saying, "Un, that's good. We'll be taking the National College Entrance Exam soon, don't think about those things."

Naturally she knew what Yang Meng Ting was thinking about! Tang Yu, right, doesn't suit this old lady's tastes!

System, I'll add another side task for you! How about we abuse Tang Yu as well?

[......] The system almost exploded.

Chapter 31: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 3)

After school, the instant Luo Qing Chen stepped out of the school gates, she heard two familiar voices.

It was the supporting female lead Qian Fei Fei and the little fat girl w.a.n.g Zhuang Zhaung.

That's right, she was called Zhuang Zhuang!

[TL Note: Zhuang means heavy.]

"Luo Qing Chen, why didn't you buy Yakult for our big sister Fei Fei today? You caused our big sister to be especially thirsty in gym cla.s.s!" w.a.n.g Zhuang Zhuang was very straightforward. Wearing that light blue sports outfit, her stomach made her look like she was five-sixth months pregnant.

Looking at Qian Fei Fei, her body and face were all fine. Her makeup was quite good, so it was unknown what her face was like!

"If you care about your big sister Fei Fei that much, why didn't you buy it?" Luo Qing Chen looked up with a taunting smile on her face.

"I....." w.a.n.g Zhuang Zhuang never thought the weak Luo Qing Chen would talk back to her. Her words were stuck in her throat for a while.

"Zhuang Zhuang was in gym cla.s.s with me, naturally she didn't have time to buy it." Qian Fei Fei looked at Luo Qing Chen, speaking in a tone that wasn't good.

She felt it was very strange, did Luo Qing Chen really eat the wrong medicine today? She dared to speak to her like this?

"Oh——" She crossed her arms and looked over Qian Fei Fei before saying, "How is it related to me?"

"Luo Qing Chen!" Qian Fei Fei suddenly had a cannon fodder go against her. She pointed at her nose and said, "Are you going to buy it or not?"

"Ze, ze, ze." Luo Qing Chen coldly laughed before saying, "Are you really dumb or are you pretending? I was tactfully giving you some face, are you pretending to not understand?"

Luo Qing Chen didn't plan on breaking all face with Qian Fei Fei, she wanted to take it step by step.

It was a pity that she had such a resolute personality.

Instead of slowly planning to move forward, it was better to directly cut it off.

"Luo Qing Chen, you actually dare speak to big sister Fei Fei like this!" w.a.n.g Zhuang Zhuang was clearly trying to mess with Luo Qing Chen so her position among Qian Fei Fei's followers would be better in the future.

"These words are pretty good." Luo Qing Chen gave a cold smile, "I don't even want to talk to you or your big sister Fei Fei."

After saying this, she turned to leave.

"You don't want to go to Tang Yu's birthday party tomorrow?" Qian Fei Fei's cold voice rang out from behind, openly threatening her.

Luo Qing Chen revealed a faint smile. She didn't stop as her voice floated on the wind, "Oh, then I'll trouble you to tell cla.s.smate Tang Yu happy birthday for me. I really didn't plan to go."

[System notification: Supporting male lead Tang Yu is close by.]

Oh, so what if he's close by! If you said it earlier, I would have been even more ruthless!

"Luo Qing Chen, don't beg me in the future!" Qian Fei Fei stood there and angrily stomped her foot with a red face!

Tang Yu not far away narrowed his eyes and watched the girl moving away in front of him.

Her lips had a faint smile. Her skin was as white as snow, clean without any impurities at all. Her long black hair flowed over her face. It inadvertently touched the soft spot deep in his heart.

His heart suddenly began to beat faster.....

It wasn't that he hadn't seen Luo Qing Chen before. His brothers were all envious that the school flower liked him, but he felt that she was irritating and troublesome.

In his heart, as long as Qian Fei Fei occasionally gave him an extra glance, it was enough.

Tang Yu took a deep breath and shook his head. He looked away from Luo Qing Chen and forbade himself from having random thoughts.

He elegantly stopped his bicycle and walked towards Qian Fei Fei not far away. The wind blew across his face as a mesmerizing smile appeared that had an evil feel to it.

Chapter 32: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 4)

"Who has made our young miss angry?" Tang Yu rubbed Qian Fei Fei's head as he asked in a gentle voice.

He and Qian Fei Fei were childhood friends, he had liked her since they was young. He liked her zither playing and her proud appearance.

But he knew that she had never fallen in love with him.

Over time, he didn't know it was still love or if it was his habit of guarding someone.

"Tang Yu, let me tell you, you can't look at Luo Qing Chen in the future otherwise I'll end it with you." Qian Fei Fei forcefully broke away from Tang Yu's hand softly rubbing her head and said this with a fierce look!

Qian Fei Fei thought: Luo Qing Chen, if you have the skills to act arrogant, then act arrogant! You know that your male G.o.d only loves me, what can you do to not be my follower. So what if you look a bit pretty, you think this is a world that only relies on faces?

"Alright, alright, alright, you are my princess, what you say counts." Tang Yu awkwardly took back his hand as he said with a full smile, "Then again, I've never looked at her anyway."

System, system, can you tell me where Su Liang Chen is right now?

She went to the school gates as soon as cla.s.ses were over. In the end, she didn't see her male lead and instead met those two idiots.

Oh, that's wrong, it's three!

[At the corner of the alley, in the 90° Cafe. The male lead works part time there for an hour after school is over.]

Ah? Why is it only an hour!

[Because the cafe was opened by his aunt. He is also waiting for his little brother to get out of school.]

Oh, I see! The system really understands the most!

But speaking of this, one couldn't blame her.

One could only blame the fact that the cannon fodder interacted with the male lead too little!

Luo Qing Chen changed her direction and headed towards the 90° Cafe!

No matter how hard getting this male lead was, she still had to take the first step!

Having the affection stuck at zero wasn't a method!

The 90° Cafe was in the corner of an alley near the school, it was a very elegant cafe.

There were wind chimes that rang when she came in and there was a rich coffee smell permeating the air.

She sat down in a spot near the window and silently watched Su Liang Chen making coffee behind the counter.

It's said that all men who worked hard were the most handsome, Su Liang Chen wasn't an exception!

The white cuffed shirt and the clean uniform, his white skin, and that handsome face with a bit of indifference to it.

His slender fingers slid across the coffee cups. His actions exuded a cold elegance and he let out a cold aura that made strangers unable to approach.

"Student! What will this student have?" It was unknown how many people came to stare at their male G.o.d, it really was troublesome.

Luo Qing Chen was pulled back to her senses by this sharp voice and she looked up to see the waitress.

Her eyes were filled with impatience and her lips were slightly curled, like someone owned her millions.

"Eh, give me a cup of Blue Mountain."

[TL Note: A high quality coffee from Jamaica.]

"Ha, what?" The waitress knit her brows as if she had heard wrong. She casually wrote two pinyin on the order ticket and walked over to the counter.

Luo Qing Chen eyes slightly lit up and her lips had a faint smile.

She watched the waitress whisper into Su Liang Chen's ears with an infatuated look.

Luo Qing Chen thought: There should be first contact.

[Girls who know how to plot are truly terrifying!] The system's abrupt words scared her.

Don't secretly listen to other people's thoughts! Just wait to see how my affection increases later on!

Luo Qing Chen looked away and took out a notebook from her bag. She placed the elegantly written notes that even she couldn't understand on the table.

A warm wind blew over her and she blinked. Her skin was as white as snow and her eyes were as clear as water.

She knew that that person was currently slowly moving towards her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 147K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 33.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
237K 26.9K 69
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...