QUICK TRANSMIGRATION FEMALE L...

By Danikat55

(THIS STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY) AUTHOR: ORIGAMI GLAZED TILE - 折纸琉璃 Luo Qing Chen is a wand... More

1-5
Chapter 6: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 7: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 8: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 9: Deeply pampered by the emperor
10-13
14-17
18-21
22-25
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-49
50-59
60-65
66-73
74-89
90-102

26-28

3.7K 93 2
By Danikat55

Chapter 26: Deeply pampered by the emperor (End)

That year, there was a large snowfall in Zhong Mou.

Zhao An Yang made a snowman in the back garden of the Luo Manor, with eyes covered with a black cloth.

"Yi, you made yourself!" Luo Qing Chen came out of the room and looked at this cute snowman, causing a wide smile to appear on her lips.

Zhao An Yang saw that she came out without a coat and his eyes slightly knit. He walked into the room and brought out a large red cloak.

Luo Qing Chen stood went around the snowman twice, revealing a foolish smile.

"Don't catch a cold." He put the cloak around her and spoke in a gentle voice.

"Is it like me?" He saw that she kept looking at the snowman without speaking, so he asked this with a smile.

Luo Qing Chen thought about it. She touched the snowman's face and felt the cold snow melting in her hands.

She said with a faint smile, "It's a bit fat."

"Is that so?" Zhao An Yang looked at himself and gave a self deprecating laugh, "It seems to be around the same now......"

"Right, you're quite fat." Luo Qing Chen looked at him with a sweet smile.

They traveled the world during these past few years, seeing thousands of miles, traveling to the ends of the world.

Other than eating, they were playing. Zhao An Yang's stomach could be considered a wide circle.

"Madame, this is abandoning me." Her clear as water eyes were the same as before.

It was like the years didn't leave a single trace on her.

"How could that be, you're the one abandoning me!" Luo Qing Chen pouted her lips and pointed at the snowman as she said, "You only made yourself, you didn't make me!"

"It's snowing, I'm afraid you'll be cold." Zhao An Yang put her little hand in his palm.

Soft and warm......

"Nonsense, you're just not willing to make me one!" Luo Qing Chen gave a soft snort before rolling up two s...o...b..a.l.l.s to make a snowman. She placed the large red cloak over the snowman and looked at him with a smile as she said, "Is it like me?"

"Too fat, Qing'er is prettier." Zhao An Yang took the cloak off the snowman and placed it back on her before taking off his cloak to place over the snowman.

He looked at the snowman and he couldn't help revealing a faint smile, "If I had a prominent status when I met you in the past, the me of that time would have been able to place a cloak over Qing'er!"

Luo Qing Chen was stunned, only revealing a smile after a while, "You really are a fool. No matter what status you have, I will still like you. Nothing can ever change that."

"Good Qing'er." He gently held her waist and let her head lean against his chest. He looked back at the snowman Luo Qing Chen made with a smile and said, "Letting me put it on today is not too late."

She looked at the silly snowman she made with Zhao An Yang's cloak over it and looked at the snowman without any clothes, suddenly feeling a wave of emotions coming over her heart.

This scene was just like them in the past.

"Zhao An Yang." She slightly looked up to stare at his handsome face as she said his name."

"Un?" He looked down at her.

She had a faint smile as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his lips before saying, "I love you."

Zhao An Yang pulled her into his embrace and leaned in to say in a voice as beautiful as flowing water, "I also love you for all eternity."

After saying this, he carried her into the room.

The snow blew outside the window and the two snowman silently stood there in the snow, just like the past.

Zhao An Yang lived to sixty years old in this life, which was a very good number in this ancient era.

Luo Qing Chen always stayed by his side, all the way until the flower fell. The moment of his death, his eyes were still as beautiful as ever.

"Qing'er, I'm this useless. I'm leaving before you, I need you to bear the pain of separating." Zhao An Yang laid in her embrace as the corner of his eyes were filled with tears.

"You fool, we will still meet in the afterlife. We've already said it, we'll be together for eternity, never separating." Luo Qing Chen's were already red. She was unwilling, but that was no use.

The system already told her this morning that Zhao An Yang's life would end today.

If the King of h.e.l.l wanted someone dead, who dared to stay.

It was still good. The pain of separation, she would bear it.

"Un......Qing'er......" His breathing became weaker as he repeated her name again and again.

"I'm here, I'm here......" She hugged him as tears kept flowing from her eyes.

"I......I......Love......Love you." He closed his eyes and said his final words.

"I do too." She hugged him as her consciousness gradually faded.

If you were always here, I would always love you.

Chapter 27: Zhao An Yang's side story

Zhao An Yang: I always believed the heavens would let lovers be together, in the end, the heavens didn't let me down.

My mother was a girl Zhao w.a.n.g bought from a brothel, therefore my life has been a tragedy.

Zhao w.a.n.g loved my mother a lot in the beginning. Although I wasn't treated as well as Zhao An Ling when I was born, I wasn't treated as badly as later in life.

Zhao An Ling's mother came from a famous family, only it was a pity Zhao w.a.n.g didn't love her.

Long term jealousy becoming hate, that was that woman's life.

After all kinds of plots, Zhao w.a.n.g finally wouldn't believe us.

In the end, my mother was locked up in the dungeon and I was accidentally blinded by Zhao An Ling.

The first time I met her, it was the year I was twelve.

At the thirtieth birthday banquet of Zhao w.a.n.g, it was a pity that I was blind, so I couldn't personally watch the nation collapsing beauty as she danced.

I only knew that after the dance was over, the entire banquet clapped for her.

That day, me who had been in boundless darkness had finally seen a trace of light.

When I met her again, my mother was struck with a serious illness.

The moment the bell on her foot rang, my heart was filled with restlessness.

This was the Ming Province and she was in Zhong Mou, how could it be possible?

But when she spoke to me, I knew she was the light in my life.

She said she could help me find a doctor, but I had to go to Zhong Mou to look for her.

I only knew she was a famous daughter in Zhong Mou, I never knew she was Luo w.a.n.g's daughter.

The name Luo w.a.n.g, whether in my eyes or Zhao w.a.n.g's eyes, it was far out of reach.

But even like this, I still wanted to find her in the depths of my heart.

Although I couldn't see anything.

But on the next day, my mother died.

Zhao An Ling said that luckily there was his little sister Qing'er that my mother had finally died.

I knew Zhao An Ling's meaning, he was saying that she caused my mother's death.

But I didn't believe him.

After burying my mother, I didn't know where to go, but I didn't want to stay in Zhao w.a.n.g's Manor.

The teacher who taught me how to read and write when I was young had pity for me, so he asked if I was willing to go to the Li Le Academy he had just opened.

I was overjoyed and accepted without even thinking about it.

After all, the Li Le Academy was in Zhong Mou.

Actually, she didn't know, but I knew she would go to the Li Le Academy before even she knew.

Of course, I also knew that she was Luo w.a.n.g Manor's only daughter.

I couldn't help revealing a bitter smile. This was a chasm that could never be crossed.

It could never be crossed and even effort was just a joke.

But she still talked to me, but I knew it was impossible for us.

I worked very hard at studying and without knowing why, my path seemed to become much smoother.

After several years, I became a supervising censor with the help of one of my teachers.

Later I knew that for a blind person like me, to progress this smoothly, there had to be someone high up helping me.

The one high up was her.

At this time, Yan Wu Se who had helped me before was being forced to marry a sixty year old imperial teacher, becoming his concubine.

Thinking of how I was a blind man, it was impossible for me to be with her in this life.

I did owe a favour to Yan Wu Se, so I should return it.

But I never thought that on the eve of the wedding, she actually appeared before me with the Heavenly Mountain Snow Lotus and the Luo Family's token, forcing me to marry her.

I actually had a chance to marry her!

Luo w.a.n.g pampered her, doing everything to satisfy her.

Even if she wanted to marry a blind man.

The night I was married to her, I opened her veil and saw her nation collapsing beauty for the first time.

It was truly, truly beautiful. She was this beautiful, so why did she like me?

How I wanted to spend my life with her, even if I couldn't take my revenge.

And her, she never stopped helping my pave my path, doing all she could to help me suppress all the cities on the eastern continent.

But I eventually hurt her and hurt our child.

When she returned to my side, I felt she had changed.

She had always been arrogant and decisive in the past, but without knowing why, it had all changed.

She became this cute and even secretly cooked for me.

Although the dishes she made were a bit......

But she had changed. She would use soft words, she would show emotion, she would cry in front of me, she would.....hug me.

If I could only admire her before, now I just wanted to get close to her.

This was because I was no longer blind.

This was because I finally had the chance to stand in front of her like a man and protect her.

For you, I was willing to be trapped forever in the ground in this life.

Chapter 28: Little theater side story

Chaos s.p.a.ce, in the void.

[System: Ten question, ten answer shining theater. Please welcome «The deeply affectionate emperor» world's male lead, Zhao An Yang.]

Enthusiastic applause (Clap, clap, clap, there is only a mechanical applause.....)

["h.e.l.lo, Zhao An Yang."]

"Un."

["First question: When you saw her falling from the sky in the royal study, what did you think?"]

"A bit funny, a bit cute, and a bit heavy......"

[I must tell the host that you said she was heavy! ∑(O_O;)]

"Don't. The front is the main point, the back is a blind spot. As a system, please properly define these areas!"

["Second question: When she cooked for you for the first time, how did you feel?"]

"If you want to seduce me, you don't need to be this indirect. Just be straight, I can satisfy her! Any position is fine!"

[Covering eyes. So dirty, don't dare to look! ヾ(^^ゞ]

"No need, you won't lack in things to see and hear."

[You want to ruin me?]

"Temporarily, no."

["Third question: How did you feel when you saw her smile at Su Li?"]

"Anger, jealousy, dissatisfaction, and possessive."

[You seemed like you wanted to beat Su Li at that time!]

"No, I wanted to directly send him into the barren marshlands!"

The system patted its little chest, letting out long sighs of relief before continuing.

["Fourth question: How did it feel the first time you went 'pa, pa, pa'?]

[TL Note: Children don't need to know what this mean......]

"I can answer the question from before, I have a new answer."

[What question?]

"I will ruin you."

[(つд?) I am a treasure, give me another chance!]

"Un, ask properly."

["Fifth question: Were you shocked when you saw her holding the mace? How did you feel?"]

"Yes, I felt that thing was very terrifying. Why did she need to carry that? Did I not give her a proper sense of safety? I felt I had let her down!"

["Sixth question: When she hated Yan Wu Se, what did you feel?"]

"Nothing, she can hate who she wants. If she needed me, I could help her."

["Seventh question: Who is the person you hate the most in the world?"]

"Yan Zhen because he almost made my beloved lose her life. He made her feel so much pain and discomfort!"

[(⊙o⊙) So you sent him into the barren marshlands!]

"Un, in the world, I think there is nowhere else that could make him die a more painful death!"

The system continued to pat its nonexistent little chest! It definitely couldn't offend him!

["Eighth question: What did you feel when she took the arrow for you? Were you very afraid"]

"Very afraid, I felt like I was about to lose her in that moment. I wanted to be injured for her, take the pain for her, die for her."

The system felt like it was forced to eat dog food. It didn't like it and didn't think it tasted very good......

["Ninth question: In your heart, did you ever feel any love for Yan Wu Se?"]

"No, I have never loved any creature other than her, including chicken, duck, or fish."

["Tenth question: Did you like her before or after?"]

[No answer, did I ask something wrong? ∑(???)?]

"In this world, no matter how she changes or where we are, I only love Luo Qing Chen."

His cold eyes slightly jumped up. He was that handsome and that special.

[I now announce that the interview for «The deeply affectionate emperor» world's male lead Zhao An Yang is over. Everyone, give him your pa.s.sionate applause.]

In the empty Chaos s.p.a.ce, there was only the mechanical clapping that sounded!

[Ding, congratulations on bringing a soul fragment into the Lead G.o.d s.p.a.ce. 1/100]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
605K 30.8K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.8M 40.7K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...