Badass Omega [MxM] - A Reimag...

Από FletchleyRose

[MATURE CONTENT] MxM - Omega Werewolf vs. Vampire Mobster "Do. Your. Worst." Kit Callaghan is no submissive... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
WARNING
Chapter 1 - A Meeting with the Devil
Chapter 2 - The Rivers
Chapter 3 - A Deal With the Devil
Chapter 4 - Meet the Pack
Chapter 5 - A Pleasure doing Business
Chapter 6 - Feel the Burn
Chapter 7 - A Gift for my Pet
Chapter 8 - Rogue Omega
Chapter 9 - Kit Can't Resist
Chapter 10 - Packing Heat
Chapter 11 - Date Me?
Chapter 12 - First Time
Chapter 13 - An Order you can't Refuse
Chapter 14 - Wanna Bet?
Chapter 15 - Mess with Me
Chapter 16 - Fucked Up
Chapter 18 - Playing Catch
Chapter 19 - Hit and Run
Chapter 20 - No More Running
Chapter 21 - That Day
Chapter 22 - Devil at the Crossroads
Chapter 23 - I'd Rather Die
Chapter 24 - Confessions by Moonlight
Chapter 25 - The Omega's Mate
Chapter 26 - Live With Me
Chapter 27 - Give Me Everything
Chapter 28 - The Omega's Pack
Chapter 29 - The Omega's Alpha
Chapter 30 - A Spring Wedding
Closing Remarks
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Call Me
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Do You Want Me?
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Fuck Yes
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Morning After
Paperback Out Now!
Preview - Robin Red (BxB)
Preview - Lovely Bastards

Chapter 17 - I Love You, Kitty

13K 637 155
Από FletchleyRose

(A/N: Extra warning for dubcon/noncon in this chapter. If that might be triggering for you, please proceed with caution.)

Before

Kit struggled weakly as Devlin carried him, like a morbid, blood-streaked caricature of a bride, over the threshold into his dark bedroom. Shock made him weak and disoriented. He could still see blood squirting before his eyes - her screams and wails in his ears, the gurgling, awful silence when they cut short -

He had seen more people die during his last nine months with Devlin Novák than he cared to remember. But they had been stabbed in vicious brawls, caught in drive-by shootings, or executed kneeling and bound. Faceless, hard, tattooed men.

Not a warm, naked and panicked girl that he had brought there. That he had led to the Devil.

My fault, my fault.

Kit had never stepped foot in Devlin's bedroom. He registered that it was muted and sparse and stylish like a hotel suite, before he was unceremoniously deposited on the plush bed.

Earlier that night, they had strode into the packed nightclub together. Devlin had led him straight up to the VIP area, where several representatives from one of the most prominent gangs in San Fransisco were waiting. For an informal...meeting. 

Long-limbed, lightly-clad young women were draped across the furniture, their heavy-lidded eyes watching the vampire appreciatively. 

Kit sank down onto a black, faux leather-clad divan next to a strawberry blonde in a low cut wrap dress and stiletto heels. He saw that she had tiny diamonds glued to her eyelashes. She was pouting, eyes trained on a dark-haired man who was clearly ignoring her. 

He followed her gaze to him and then over to Devlin, drinking and talking, leaning back, relaxed and self-assured. Kit had focused on helping him for months, trying to make himself invaluable, but if he ever wanted a chance to escape... He needed to destroy some of that perfect self-control. 

Turning towards the girl next to him, he smiled at her.

"Hey... do you want to get his attention? Get him to look at you again?"

She looked at him, eyes wary, but interested. Kit let his smile slip into a smirk, leaning forward to whisper into her ear.

"How about we put on a show?"

Kit continued kissing her, hand behind her neck. They had been at it for a while and had the attention of most of the VIP section. He inched his other hand up along her thigh, underneath her skirt, and one of the men watching whistled.

Stroking her soft skin, raising goosebumps, he brushed across her damp silk panties, earning a soft sigh. Encouraged, he rubbed two fingers across the outside, pausing to circle the button at the top, then slipped one finger in along the side, searching for velvety softness as he deepened their kiss.

Suddenly his head was yanked back, a hand grabbing his choker. Was it her man?

No - he was still watching them hungrily... Fuck. 

Devlin's eyes burned into him as he hauled Kit up until only his toes brushed the ground.

The Czech Devil's normally nonchalant expression looked murderous. But why? He had handed Kit off to plenty of people...of his own choosing. Oh shit.

One microsecond later Devlin's face was calm again. Placing Kit back on his feet, he offered his arm to the strawberry blond.

"Shall we?"

She took his arm with a sidelong glance at her man - a man Kit recognized, someone Devlin should not be affronting like this.

What's he thinking?

They swept out of the nightclub, Kit trailing behind them.

The minute they got through the front door, Devlin was leading the strawberry blonde to the couch, one arm around her waist while his other hand cradled hers, not even looking back at Kit. 

He had been silent during the entire drive and now he coaxed her to sit down on his lap, her back pressing into his chest. She tried to twist around to kiss him and he placed a hand on her throat, holding her still. 

Devlin smiled and crooked his finger, beckoning Kit over.

"Kitty," he purred. "Do continue what you started in the club." 

His other pale, tattooed hand caressed her collarbone, and he kissed her neck slowly, smiling at Kit. 

This is bad. 

Did he really just want a threesome? Kit felt tension hang in the air - this could get ugly with even one small misstep. The problem was, he didn't know what the right steps were. 

He sat down on the couch and crawled over to the girl, uncomfortable in his tight pantyhose and the playsuit, so thin he almost could't feel it on his skin. 

Better play along...

The girl - he didn't even know her name - looked more relaxed than he was, and slid her hands up to cup his face, drawing him in for a kiss. Kit placed one hand on her waist and one on Devlin's chest behind her, slotting his thin, lithe body against her soft yielding one. 

Devlin pushed the wrap dress off her shoulders and Kit kissed her bared skin, moving down to kiss her peaked, tan nipples - swirling his tongue around them, sucking lightly. He glanced up at Devlin, who was  still kissing her neck, and moved his hands slowly up her things. 

She gave a little sound of pleasure and leaned her head back. 

Devlin grinned maliciously at Kit, flashing fangs, and a spike of fear shot though him. 

"No!" Kit yelled just as Devlin drew his lips back and plunged his sharp pointed teeth half an inch into her exposed neck.

She yelped in surprise and her body jerked - but Devlin's arms had tightened like vices and when he withdrew his face light red blood squirted from the deep puncture wounds. Kit felt all the colour drain from his face when it dawned on him that Devlin had ruptured her carotid artery. 

He surged up, one hand pressing against the rushing blood and the other shoving Devlin back.

The girl's hands flailed, hitting Kit's body and pushing him away, while the vampire laughed. He dragged down Kit's hand, away from where crimson blood was squirting out between his fingers, and drove his fangs into her shoulder.

She screamed - high and wailing, thrashing and kicking as he bit her again and again.

One of her kicks hit Kit in the stomach and he flew off the couch. He stumbled up and wrapped his fingers around Devlin's neck, yanking back, trying to wedge between them.

"Don't, Don't - you don't have to, please stop - Stop!!!" he chanted, pleaded, ordered, while the red liquid flowed out to soak Devlin's shirt, then the couch, dripping onto the floor... 

Her sharp screams turned into gurgling wails and still Kit fought, hands slick, to pry Devlin loose, to yank out his hair, break his nose, his grip -

Nothing worked.

Desperately, Kit wrapped his fingers around Devlin's throat and squeezed as hard as he could. Then he leaned forward and kissed his mouth when it lifted from delivering another countless pair of punctures that slowly filled with dark red blood. 

Kit felt his stomach turn when he slid his tongue into Devlin's open, slick mouth and brushed the tips of his sharp, curved fangs. But he finally got a reaction.

The vampire's arms loosened around the blonde's torso and she slid from his lap onto the floor, limbs still flailing weakly, a gurgle escaping her throat. Kit saw her hands rise to her neck and he turned sharply. 

He needed to get a pressure bandage on and call an ambulance -

Arms snaked up around his middle and clutched tight. Before he knew it Devlin had pulled him back and rolled them, pressing Kit into the blood-soaked couch face first. 

He could see a dark red pool spread out from underneath the girl - who was spasming, gurgling, now. 

Then he felt twin daggers stabbing into his own neck just below the choker necklace, and he screamed. 

Devlin flipped him over roughly and grabbed the black silk in his hands, ripping it in two. Kit's werewolf healing was already stemming the blood-flow from the bite, but he pressed his palm against it anyway, gasping and looking up into Devlin's eyes.

"Devil," he growled. 

The mobsters eyes raked down his body, clad in the torn flimsy silk, velvet choker, and smeared with blood. 

"A nickname for me, Kitty?" he breathed, pupils blown wide and dark. "Not the most original I've heard." 

With that his hands snaked underneath Kit's knees and yanked them up and to the sides, placing them around his waist. Looking into his eyes, Devlin slowly tore apart his panty hose. 

His own traitorous cock began to fill when he felt Devlin's hips roll against him, the fabric of his trousers moving over his skin through the nylon stockings. 

Devlin pushed Kit's legs up and forward and slid his tight underwear up to his knees in a smooth, practiced motion. Then he yanked them off over the remnants of the ripped stockings and pulled down his fly, leaning forward until Kit's knees were nearly pressed up under his chin. 

He rubbed Kit's bottom lip with his rough thumb. The wolf bit down on it hard, staring into his eyes defiantly.

"That look undoes me," Devlin whispered, kissing him fiercely.

Kit tasted blood - his own and hers. He struggled against the powerful body on top of him, writhing, pushing with his hands against Devlin's chest, trying to bite his tongue. 

It was no use, he knew that - but it was too terrible not to fight, to do anything at all rather than let the horror of it overwhelm him.

Devlin's hand was slick with something - blood, Kit realized - as he pushed two fingers inside him, swallowing his groan into their kiss. 

His long fingers found his prostate quickly and Kit jerked in his grip, legs twitching and tightening involuntarily around Devlin's torso. 

The vampire smiled and licked Kit's lips, replacing his fingers with his cock and pushing in slowly.

"That's right, Kitty," he purred. "My good little pet. You wouldn't disobey me, would you?" 

Kit swore at him, breathless, adjusting to the pain and stretch. 

"Fuck you," he gasped. "Fuck y-"

Devlin plunged his fangs into his neck again. 

Kit moaned, the sound rising into a wail as Devlin drove into his ass, hands under his knees, pushing his legs up and apart. 

He bit down again and this time he sucked, bruising, gnawing, hips snapping forward at a punishing pace. 

When he finally pulled back, Kit was too weak to fight any more.

Devlin stood and lifted the younger man, who could only cling to him in a daze. He walked through the pool of blood spreading over the living room floor, carrying Kit towards the bedroom. The little werewolf could see red footprints leaving a trail across the rug behind them. 

Kit struggled weakly as Devlin carried him, like a morbid, blood-streaked caricature of a bride, over the threshold into his dark bedroom. Shock made him weak and disoriented. He could still see blood squirting before his eyes - her screams and wails in his ears, the gurgling, awful silence when they cut short -

He had seen more people die during his last nine months with Devlin Novák than he cared to remember. But they had been stabbed in vicious brawls, caught in drive-by shootings, or executed kneeling and bound. Faceless, hard, tattooed men.

Not a warm, naked and panicked girl that he had brought there. That he had led to the Devil.

My fault, my fault.

Kit had never stepped foot in Devlin's bedroom. He registered that it was muted and sparse and stylish like a hotel suite, before he was unceremoniously deposited on the plush bed.

In a second Devlin was on him, spreading his legs. Grabbing Kit's hips, lifting them and canting them at an angle he thrust up hard and fast, grunting. Kit writhed in the bedclothes beneath him, fists knotting in the silk sheets, whimpering - almost mewing - and moaning.

Holding him with one hand on his lower back and one on his ankle, Devlin licked the arch of his foot, leaving a wet crimson trail on his skin. 

Pushing Kit's slender legs apart he leaned forward, pushing in deeper, until they were face to face. 

Kit was spent. He could do nothing but lie there and get fucked, legs spread wide and ass stretched so far over Devlin's cock that he could feel every single shift and movement. He  twitched around the dick inside him, his cock leaking now even though that girl's blood was still drying on his skin, her corpse cooling on the floor outside the room they were intwined inside. 

Fuck. He wanted to cry. And at the same time...

"Aaah..." 

His body was succumbing to the pleasure, uncontrollable waves crashing over him one after the other. He could not control them - could only receive, splayed out under Devlin, mewing like a kitten. 

"Have you ever looked at pristine, newly fallen snow - or an elaborate sandcastle by the seaside - and just felt the urge to...destroy it completely?" Devlin said, hips snapping forward.

"That's what I feel when I look at you, Kitty. Ever since the first time I saw your face. You are so beautiful that I just want to ruin you."

A shiver ran down Kit's spine, but he couldn't tear his gaze away. Devlin held him fast - he might have been a hypnotist or snake charmer - and stroked his pale fingers along Kit's jaw, down his throat.

"From the moment I first saw your face I wanted to take you apart. To make you beg and cry."

Kit knew he should control his temper. Knew he should hold his tongue. He knew it.

"You'll never make me cry, asshole!" he gasped.

Devlin grinned, grabbed the hair at the nape of his neck and twisted it, forcing his chin up as he thrust in again, wrenching a ragged moan from the back of Kit's throat.

When he opened his mouth the vampire forced his tongue in, taking possession, not letting him breathe while he fucked his mouth in time with his ass. 

Kit twisted to the side, gasping, saliva smeared around his lips. Something was different...the bed, all the kissing, acting jealous... 

What the hell is up with him? 

His hand slid down to pump Kit's cock, his fingers rubbing the tip, and Kit hissed, arching his back instinctively. 

He's never done this before...

Devlin was hitting that sweet spot inside him, black obsidian eyes watching Kit, his fist squeezing him -

Kit couldn't think any more, couldn't move. With a yell - half self-loathing and half pleasure - he came, pale white liquid spilling over Devlin's hand and Kit's own skinny stomach. 

Devlin paused, letting his tremors pass. He has never done that, either. 

He could feel the mobster's cock pulsating, even harder inside him, buried to the root. His hips were nestled against Kit's butt and he reached out and brushed a damp lock of hair out of his face. 

The scent of spunk and sweat stung Kit's nostrils, making him shudder again, eyes closing. 

When he opened them Devlin's face was inches away in the semi-darkness. He was still pressing into him, stretching him open.

"Kitty..." he whispered. "Kit."

That was the first time he had said his real name during sex. What was going on? Kit wished he could muster the energy to sit up.

"You have surpassed my expectations," Devlin went on, "You have faced every challenge I set you... You have completed each task. You kept my pace and walked beside me even though I tried to make it impossible for you. 

"When you touch someone without my permission, it feels as if my blood is boiling."

He caressed Kit's sweat-slick throat, squeezing lightly. 

"When it comes to werewolves, medics, translators, bedwarmers...you are truly the best. 

"So stay beside me. Be my pet no longer. I won't pass you around anymore. I'll unchain you...as long as you agree to be my lover instead." 

He lifted Kit's wet, red hand and kissed his fingertips.

"I love you. Be mine forever." 

Kit stared into his fathomless dark eyes. He could not quite believe what he had heard, could not process it through his exhausted, chock-addled mind. Then it clicked. 

The laughing, the jealousy, bringing him to his bed...

He should just say yes. 

Say yes, and be free. He should agree to whatever Devlin wanted to get out of their deal but his mind was in scrambles. His body ached with pain and pleasure.

Kit recalled Devlin kissing him with a mouth tasting of someone else's blood. He remembered him holding out a garrotte to him, his voice when he ordered, "Kill him".

He remembered Charlie's blank, unseeing eyes...

"Fuck." Tears stung Kit's eyes and he fought them back. 

"Fuck! No! I won't be your lover and the only reason I'm still here is our deal. The minute I get even a whit of a chance I'm gone! I'd leave you in the blink of an eye and I..." 

He pressed his fists into his eyes and dashed away the dampness there. 

"I could never love you. Not in a million years." 

In the silence that followed, Kit could only hear his own loud breaths. Devlin's shadowed, looming form was frozen, a pale threatening statue with bottomless pits for eyes.

"I will hurt you if you say that again," he said, voice low and dangerous. 

Kit closed his eyes, angry to find them still damp. He opened them, growling. 

"So what, am I supposed be scared? You want to hurt me? Do your worst." 

He threw his head back against the pillows. If he had possessed enough strength, he would have spit at him.

"Do. Your. Worst!"

Devlin's eyes flashed blood red - a ruby glint in a wine glass - and he sneered. He leaned in close enough that Kit could feel the puffs of air from his words, fangs almost grazing his skin. 

"Continue being a slave, then," he hissed. "We will see...how long your pride lasts."

Before Kit knew what was happening he had sat up and pulled out so quickly that the werewolf yelped at the cold air, being suddenly empty. With one rough motion Devlin flipped him over onto his stomach and rammed into him, filling him completely in one thrust.

Grabbing Kit's wrists and pinning them he continued at a brutal pace, squeezing so hard it had to bruise. The werewolf screamed, sensation overwhelming him, raw after he had just come.

One hand let go of his pinioned wrists, grabbing his hair and yanking his head to the side. The other twisted his arm up behind his back.

Still fucking into him, Devlin bent down and plunged his fangs into the side of Kit's neck. High up - too high. Once, twice, three times he bit down on the soft flesh where the boy's neck met his shoulder, sucking hard enough to bruise, jaws working. 

Kit screamed again, the pillow muffling his whimpers. He had already lost so much blood.

Is this how I'm going to die? Bit again and again like that girl on the carpet...

Pain was spreading even as his struggles grew weaker and weaker, blood dripping from his neck onto the sheets. Devlin pressed him down so that he couldn't move an inch, licking and sucking and fucking. 

I can't take it any more, it's too much, just too much, too much sensation, too painful...

Devlin grunted, thrusting in hard, filling Kit up inside and spilling into him. He kept coming, hips stuttering, cum dripping out and dribbling down his thighs. 

Instead of pulling out Devlin rolled them to the side, arm around Kit's chest holding him fast, still licking the deep puncture wounds covering his neck and shoulder, still inside him. 

He needn't have bothered restraining him. Kit was so weak he couldn't lift a finger, could barely keep his eyes open. 

"You looked at me strangely when I bit her, Kitty. Horrified... As if I were a monster."

As Devlin whispered the words he squeezed Kit's throat, making sure it hurt.

"Do you think I am unnatural, Kitty? I, unnatural?

"Did you know that I visited a zoo once? And in it, the humans kept a pack of wolves. One of the beasts - the smallest, thinnest one - had so many cuts and scratches through the fur on its back and haunches, that I asked one of the keepers about it. 

"Do you know what he said?

"He told me that the pack always chooses one member to bully. So it is no use to remove the pitiful creature, for they would only choose another. That is their nature. And his answer spoke volumes on human nature, don't you think?

"You are partially wolf, partially human. Wolves are cruel - humans, indifferent." He smiled into Kit's soft hair, voice cutting. 

"So who is the real monster here?"

Me, Kit thought.

"Still you," he murmured, tongue thick in his mouth, lips swollen.

In Devlin Novak's bed, with his cool chiseled body pressing against his back, his arm around him, and his low laugh in his ear, Kit slipped into fitful unconsciousness. 

Some things are more beautiful for being broken... 

He didn't know if he had thought it, or had it whispered against his skin. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.2M 139K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
888K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
I Claim Your LOVE Από rvik28

Λυκάνθρωπος

264K 15.4K 75
Callan has been a non-shifter his entire life. He was ridiculed and looked down upon. But with the help of his father and years of torture and traini...
140K 5.7K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...