🔥Burning Love💕-The Devil An...

By TevarAnisha

Ragini Raj the most beautiful girl of Shimla is in love with her childhood bestie whom she last time met 16ye... More

Lucifer & The Dark Angels
The Devil's Prey
The Game Is Not Over
Beating You In Your Own Game😈
His Unwanted Closeness
Why Is He Affecting Me?
Cutest Babies TeVar😍😘(Not An Update)
Teaser
Awakening The Beast Inside Him👿
The Beauty And The Beast
The Effect Of Her Words
👸Queen Reached 1M🎆
Dare To Stare😉
Vote For This Book Please🙏
The Unexpected
The New Shade Of Him
💖Thankful💖
In The Forest
Alone With Mr Devil
Some New Feelings☺
The Revealation
My Gorgeous Doll😻😻
Thankful & Grateful❤
HBD Princess Tejasswi🤗😘
Smitten in Love & Secured in Friendship
DEMONS are here😈👿 promo
Maddening Emotions
Joining the broken pieces
Retrieved
Solace
Intricacy
Reprieve
Happyyyy Birthday Teju Doll🎉💕😘
Cover
Couples & Confession

Love & Confusion

1.2K 116 200
By TevarAnisha

Today is our beloved Idol Varun's happy wala bday💃💃💃
So here's the new chapter of BL as a gift for my RagSanian buddies🤗

🔥💗🔥💗🔥💗

The girl shook Sanskaar gently grabbing his attention while Ragini gave him a last glare and walked past him with clenched jaw.

Girl-Umm excuse me ,can you please tell me where's the Principal office?I'm new here so I need a little help.

She spoke sweetly with a smile looking at Sanskaar with hope filled eyes.

Sanskaar-Sure, it's on 1st floor,go straight & then left the first one.I could take you there but unfortunately my class is going to start and the sadu teacher gonna strangle me this time if I don't reach there on time so I'm really sorry.

He spoke making a sad face and she smiled at him.

Girl-It's ok buddy you already helped me now I can find it easily.Nice to meet you.See you soon.

She spoke forwarding her hand for a handshake infront of Sanskaar.

He grasped her palm gently and shook it lightly smiling back at her.

When she started moving away from him just Sanskaar was still standing there smiling looking at her walking figure but as soon Ragini's angry face came in his mind he widened his eyes and start moving fast towards his class.

He entered the class and found everyone sitting and chit chatting with their friends or partners.

And Ragini was reading a book with so much of concentration.
Manik, Laksh and Tina were sitting behind Ragini and Tina, Sanjana & Sidhant were sitting in front seats.

And the seat beside Ragini is empty.
He walked towards her and when he saw a guy was ready to occupy the empty seat he moved fast to take it.
He nudged the guy with a glare when the guy made an annoyed face seeing Sanskaar trying to sit there.

As Sanskaar glared at him hard , he gulped down with fear and quickly moved away to find another seat for himself.

Sanskaar sat beside Ragini & found her completely lost in her book.
She didn't even realise when Sanskaar occupied the seat beside her.

Sanskaar-Hey what's up?
He cooed in her ear with a nervous smile.

Ragini jerked feeling his warm breath against her earlobe and looked at him for a moment then she touched her eyes and looked away.

Ragini-Are you morning blind?It's Ceiling.

She replied sarcastically.
She's still angry at him and unfortunately she couldn't get the reason behind it.

Sanskaar's face fell hearing her answer

Sanskaar-I can see that..

Ragini-Then why are you wasting my time?

Sanskaar-What I meant is..

Before he could finish his words he felt someone poking him from behind.

He turned to look at the person and found ManLak raising their eyebrows at him with a smirk.

Sanskaar-What?

He asked them feeling annoyed by the weird look they're giving him.

Laksh-Your friends also exists you know.But you made us feel like we're invisible to you.

Laksh said mockingly

Sanskaar-So what am I supposed to do?Shed tears of happiness while hugging you tightly for being able to meet you after a whole century?

He spoke sarcastically

Manik widened his eyes in surprise

Manik-See Lucky now he isn't even interested in talking to his old friends anymore.

He spoke dramatically making a crybaby face.

Laksh-I know right and you know why because he found someone special in his life.

Laksh spoke dramatically wiping his invisible tears.

Ragini's ears perked up listening their conversation.

She wanted to know about whom they were talking.

ManLak were looking at Ragini smiling mischievously while talking but as they were sitting behind her Ragini couldn't notice it.

Manik-Exactly and why not when a pretty girl is sit...

Sanskaar quickly covered his mouth before he could finish his words guessing exactly what he's going to say.

Sanskaar-Shut the hell up or else I'm gonna beat you black and blue after the class.

Sanskaar murmured in his giving a death glare then removed his palm which was covering his mouth.

Laksh & Manik placed their index finger against their lips and kept silent for a while Sanskaar took a sigh of relief.

But Ragini felt irritated as Manik didn't finish his words.

She was wondering who is the pretty girl who grabbed Sanskaar's attention

Maybe it's the same girl who was in his arms when Ragini saw him?

Laksh-Hey btw do you guys knows that the sadu buddha professor resigned and from today onwards a new professor is replacing him?
I hope he's not as sadu as him.

Sanskaar chuckled

Manik-And what if the new professor is young but more dangerous than that sadhu buddha?

Sanskaar-Then we can handle him like we handled the previous one.

Sanskaar said winking at them.

Ragini understood exactly what they're talking about but didn't pay attention to their conversation.

Sanskaar-Aaaaggghh I hate this college so much.One professor left and I thought we'll get some free time but no another professor is already here to eat our brain.
Don't know which Buddha khusat is coming now.uff god why are you so boring and cruel?

He kept blabbering in annoyance

Just they heard someone's footsteps and got alert.

The new professor entered the classroom and everyone stood up to show respect.

But one person didn't stand up and instead was busy with his phone.

The new professor couldn't see his face and asked him to stand up.

Ragini looked at the person in shock then looked back at Sanskaar.

Professor-Hey you third bench, stand up now.

Sanskaar felt the voice familiar and finally stood up.

When his eyes met with the new professor both stared at each other in shock.

Sanskaar-Omg you?What are you.. I mean you..

He stammered because of the loss of words while the new professor smiled at him first but then crossed her arms infront of her chest.

Ragini-Is SHE our new professor?

Ragini thought in her mind

Sanskaar-Mam?Umm..I'm sorry.

He spoke embarrassed looking down at his hands

The professor smiled seeing his scared kitten like expression.

Professor-It's ok you can sit now.
So students I'm Ms. Sharma your new English literature Professor and from today onwards I'm starting my class.
No need to be scared of me.As you can see I'm not much elder than you and I don't want to scare you people.I just want to help you in studies like a good friend so whenever you have problems with study just ask me without any fear ok.And yes if you people want you can call me by my name also it's Palchin.

Sanskaar grinned looking at her

Sanskaar-Thank god.We're so lucky to have you as our new Professor.Actually We thought another sadu buddha is taking previous Professor's place but thank God it's you.

He spoke with a toothy grin and Ragini looked at him with narrowed eyes.

After blurting some nonsense Sanskaar suddenly realised what he said and bit his tongue.

Palchin-Umm what's your name?

Sanskaar-I'm Sam.

Palchin-Full name dear?

Sanskaar-Umm it's Sanskaar Kapoor.

Palchin-Sanskaar you got a nice name , you should respect it.And you shouldn't use such words for a teacher even if he's rude with you.It's wrong isn't it?

Sanskaar nodded yes bowing his head.

Palchin-Sanskaar sit down.And students now I'm going to start my class.
So how many of you know about Romeo and Juliet's love story?

Sanskaar sat down silently while Ragini suppressed a chuckle which was at the edge.

She's too happy to know that the girl is actually their new English professor so obviously nothing romantic can happen between her & Sanskaar.

She did happy dance in her mind seeing Sanskaar getting scolding from Palchin.

Sanskaar noticed Ragini's smile.
Though he didn't know the reason of her smile but he felt happy seeing the cute smile on her face.

Her smile brought a genuine smile on his lips.

Palchin-So tell me what do you know about Romeo Juliet?
You tell me?

She spoke looking at Ragini who was smiling.

Ragini stood up and spoke.

Ragini-Romeo and Juliet was based on the life of two real lovers who lived in Verona, Italy 1303, and who died for each other. Shakespeare is reckoned to have discovered this tragic love story in Arthur Brooke's 1562 poem entitled “The Tragical History of Romeo and Juliet” and rewrote it as a tragic love story.
Believed to have been written between 1591 and 1595, the play was first published in a quarto version in 1597.
Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet fell in love with each other at the first sight but their lovestory ended with their tragic death.

Palchin-Impressive Ms. your name?

Ragini-It's Ragini mam.

Palchin-Ragini you're absolutely right now you may sit down.
So now I want to ask you one question, as Ragini already said Romeo and Juliet fell in love with each other at the first sight, so what do you people think why they fell in love with each other on their first meet only?
Sanskaar you tell me?

Sanskaar nervously stood up.

He never really cared about giving wrong answers in class before but now when Palchin is their new teacher he didn't want to leave a bad impression.

Sanskaar-Umm because.. because Juliet was very beautiful.. like you?

Though he didn't plan to flirt but automatically the last words left his mouth with flirty tone

Ragini and other students opened their mouth wide listening his words.

Ragini couldn't control her anger anymore, and before she could think twice about her next move she already made Sanskaar scream loud by poking the sharp tip of her pen in his...(ehem Guess it🙈)

When Sanskaar screamed she quickly drew her hand and making an innocent face stared at Palchin, like she was carefully concentrating in class.

Sanskaar for a moment was shocked and confused for what happened to him then when he realised what exactly happened with him he doubted his friends Manik & Laksh.

He looked at them giving death glare and they were confused seeing his angry expression.

Palchin-Why are you shouting Sanskaar?

Sanskaar-Nothing mam I guess an ant just bit me really hard.

He spoke without looking at her.

And Ragini smirked seeing his state.

How dare he to flirt like that with a professor?

Ragini cursed Sanskaar in her mind.

Palchin who was already blushing because of Sanskaar's act , she couldn't understand what to say.
She signed Sanskaar to sit down.

Palchin-So let's concentrate on the subject.Romeo and Juliet both fell for each other seeing outer appearance,good looks.So basically it wasn't love at first sight, it was infatuation.
It can't be true love when we like someone without knowing nothing about their personality.
Before Romeo met Juliet he was trying to get over Rosalin who didn’t love him back, and Juliet was trying to avoid getting married to Paris whom she didn’t like by being with Romeo, their young age also leads them to become attracted to each other.
Romeo and Juliet are actually not in love initially but yes they fell in love later.They ended up sacrificing their lives for each other at the end when Romeo thought Juliet was dead but actually she wasn't, he took the path of suicide and then when Juliet woke up and saw his lifeless body she stabbed herself and they didn't get a happy ending.

As Palchin was discussing the matter RagSan were lost in their own thoughts.

Love and Infatuation are similar but different and it's too hard to understand what's love and what's only infatuation.

They were repeating the beautiful moments spent together and were getting more confused about their feelings.

Ragini pouted sadly while Sanskaar was staring at her intently trying to figure out his feelings for Ragini.

Palchin-So two things we get to learn from this epic tragic tale of Romeo and Juliet.
First we shouldn't take any decision with haste and suicide isn't a right path to get rid of a bad situation and secondly true love is when we accept each other after knowing their personality not by getting smitten with their good looks.
Sometimes our immature decision leads us to destruction never forget that.

When she finished her words the bell rang and the students left sigh of relief as class got over.

Palchin-For today this is enough tomorrow I'll continue it ok.
And btw I need someone to come with me to Library and then to staffroom. I need to collect some books from there.So who's going to help me?

She politely looking at the students.

Sanskaar quickly stood up smiling at her , ready to help her.

From back Manik whispered

Manik-Do you even know Sam in which direction the staffroom is?You never went in that direction.

He spoke teasingly, Laksh chuckled and his other friends looked at him with surprise.

Laksh-And did you ever entered library?

Laksh teased him a little more.

Sanskaar didn't give them attention and moved towards Palchin.

Ragini sat silently glaring him from far looking at his disappearing figure fuming with anger.

He's openly flirting and Palchin said nothing to him about that , it irked Ragini.

Laksh-Hey Ragini are you ok?Why am I feeling like you're getting ready to kill someone?

Laksh spoke jokingly touching Ragini's shoulder gently.

Ragini looked at him with narrowed eyes and hitting the table loudly with her book she stood up from her seat.

Ragini-Maybe you'll be my victim if you don't shut your mouth right now!

She spoke dangerously and her tone surprised Laksh and Manik.

Manik quickly covered Laksh's mouth and gave a forced smile.

Manik-I've only one brother Ragini.If you're willing to kill someone then why don't you kill the Buddha sadu principal?I assure you he's a good option you know.

He grinned and Laksh nodded his head agreeing with his words, Ragini rolled her eyes at them and walked away.

🔥💗🔥💗🔥💗

Ragini came to Library to spend some peaceful time.
When she entered the library she found Palchin arranging tons of books and Sanskaar is helping her to carry the pillar of books.

Palchin was holding it trying to balance them and Sanskaar placed his hands over her hand helping her to lift the books then took it from her.

Ragini's face fell seeing him holding Palchin's hand like that.

Maybe he was just helping her but she didn't like the way he was looking & smiling at Palchin and the way he placed his hands over her's.

Sanskaar didn't even notice Ragini who was staring at him for a good long time.

Sanskaar-I hope you won't mind if I call you Pal mam? Though your name is as beautiful as you but I like to give short & sweet Nick names to the people who are special.

He spoke with a toothy smile while caressing the back of his neck blushing a little.

Palchin's face turned red with blush as she smiled and replied softly.

Palchin-Sure you can call me that I won't mind at all.I'm happy to get a cute student.

Ragini narrowed her eyes at them then rolled them feeling irritated with their extra sweet behaviour with each other.

Ragini-Bad buffoon Bitter gourd.Look how he's speaking with extra sugar coated words with her.Yewwwww so cringe worthy.

She whisper yelled glaring hard at Sanskaar while balling her fists tightly with rage.

She was craving to hit Sanskaar straight on his face but something controlled her anger.

Ragini-Wth?Let that clown do whatever he wants!Why am I getting affected by his stupidity?To hell with him & the new professor.

She thought in her mind and took few deep breaths to calm herself.

Sanskaar and Palchin walked towards the library entrance holding while talking.

Sanskaar-Don't mind I'm just too curious to know that why did you selected this profession?I mean you're so beautiful , just like those models from Bollywood.You should've tried to become an actress instead or something like Ms. World?

Palchin chuckled and replied to him.

Palchin-It's ok I don't mind at all.In classroom and exam hall you're my student but apart from those time we can be friends.
Actually I was a student in this college three years ago and I wanted to become a teacher here.

Sanskaar-Oh wow great.I wish we were classmates.

That's it Ragini couldn't control herself anymore. She found a small paper weight on the table, she took it and threw it at Sanskaar.

The paper weight hit Sanskaar on his shoulder from behind and he winced with pain.

Ragini quickly sat down and hide under the table when Palchin looked at the direction.

Palchin-Someone hit you with this thing but who?Wait a minute, let me find out.God some students are so violent.Are you ok Sanskaar?

Sanskaar-It's ok mam leave it , there are so many students how to find out who did this.And I like peace you know, I don't want any problem.Let's go to staffroom.

He spoke with a charming smile on his lips.

He would've broken the person's ribs who dared to hit him with that heavy paper weight if he was alone.
Right now he's with Palchin and he wanted her to think good about him.So he pretended to be calm & forgiving person.

Ragini shook her head in disbelief seeing his dramas.

🔥💗🔥💗🔥💗

As Ragini walked for her next class holding few books in her hands she met Sanskaar who was walking towards her from opposite direction.

Ragini started walking fast pretending she didn't notice him.

She was so angry that she didn't wanted to face him at that moment.

Sanskaar moved fast and stood infront of her blocking her way.

Sanskaar-Hey I was searching you only.

Ragini-I've no time right now to waste.So excuse me.

She spoke coldly and started walking again leaving Sanskaar behind.

Sanskaar frowned seeing her behaviour.
He walked behind her and caught her wrist stopping her movements.

Ragini looked at him.
He's still gripping her wrist firmly.

Ragini-Why did you stop me?What do you want?

She whispered yelled with angry tone making him confused.

Sanskaar-You. I want you.

He spoke moving closer to her.

Sanskaar's minty breath blocked Ragini's senses for a moment and she stood quietly without moving a little bit also.

Both of their eyes locked with each other and they stayed like this for good long time.

Ragini felt goosebumps and Sanskaar's heart started racing all of a sudden.

To be continued...

Precap-Guess?😝
If somebody can guess then I'll post the next update soon😏

Love you😘
Teju ki Ani😎
Ragini Mishti Deewani😉😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 3.4K 59
This is a story of a rich boy sanskar, who doesnt know value of money and life. Its about how hw meets ragini. will they fall for eachother? #1 ran...
23.8K 1.4K 28
It's a new college, a new city, a new life for Ragini Gadodia, a bubbly girl who just shifted to Mumbai with her family which she loves the most. Ra...
8.5K 1.1K 25
Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️
45.3K 3.2K 64
serial track ....... Guilt is the hardest emotion anyone can ever feel which is now sanskar is feeling he blame himself for destroying and innocent...