The Newest Addams

By ReadinWriter

After the black widow had left the Addams' life, the kids got back from camp, and everything returned to 'nor... More

The Add, for the Addams.
Meeting the Family
The First 'Family' Dinner
A Day with the Kids

'Game' Night

1.4K 34 13
By ReadinWriter

⚠️Some 'adult' things⚠️
F/F= favorite food

Y/n's P.o.v

We get home from the family day, and everyone splits off, Fester running upstairs and the kids quietly walking away to some unknown corner of the house. I shrug without thinking and head to my room. I get there, and kick off my shoes, and drop my purse on my bed. I pick up my personal copy of IT and make my way to the library. I get there seeing no one else in the halls, and slowly open the doors, I take a peek inside and quickly make my way to a chair by the window. I tuck my feet up underneath me, and open the book.

"Sweet sweet, page 1." I smile, and let myself get absorbed into a fictional reality I wished was real.  As I'm about to finish the third chapter, I hear the double doors slide open.

"Oh, Y/n. There you are, dinner is ready." I turn, looking at Morticia, and notice she seems more... 'What's the word.... Excited..?' I stand up, as she makes her way to me. I put my book on the seat, and feel something on my arm. I look to see Morticia's arm linked in mine. She pats my arm and starts to practically drag me out the room. I quickly get my footing, and we're walking in sync the rest of the way to the kitchen. The kitchen seems brighter, cheerier, and I notice as soon as we step across the threshold. We turn the corner, and everyone seems to be waiting on us to start eating. I get slightly embarrassed as I make my way to my seat, and set myself into the chair.

"I-I'm so sorry for k-keeping you all from eating.." I look down to my lap, then hear a few laughs. I turn, and see Gomez and Grandmama Addams, trying to hold in small chuckles. 

"D-did I say something wrong...?" I look at them, feeling my self blush darker, due to the uncertainty and embarrassment. Gomez gives me a genuine smile, and my heart involuntarily flutters. 

"No, belle [Beautiful], you're fine. It's just Mama Addams, made this to welcome you officially." I give him a suspicious look, and look to the covered dish in front of me. 

"What do you me-" I stop when Lurch reaches over my shoulder, and pulls off the cover.

"I-is that F/f..?" I watch as my vision slowly blurred, as I take in the sight. I smile, as I slowly take a bite, 'It Sooo Good..!' I feel my mouth water, as I finally swallow, the warmth[or cold] slowly spreading my body, easing my embarrassment. I open my eyes, and look straight to Grandmama.

"Thank you so much Grandmama!!" She gives me a toothy smile, some missing. 

"Good..I tried some 'people' recipes." I stop, and feel myself pale, eyes going wide. She looks at me, and realizes what I'm thinking. 

"No. no. no!! Not like that deary, I mean, like other people's recipes. That they've found to be good." I let out the breath I was unknowingly holding, and put my hand to my chest, 

"Oh- thank you for clarifying." I look at her and smile. Everyone laughs, then starts to eat, I look down at my food, and hesitantly take another bite. Forgetting all about the little complication as the flavor takes over my mind. I slow myself and savor the food I haven't eaten in over two years. 

;~; Time Skip ;~;

We all finish dinner, and I go to help Grandmama with the dishes, and Gomez, slips his arm around my shoulder.

"Belle, Mama can do that, Morticia and I need you for something." I turn to look at Grandmama, and she nods, turning back to the dishes. I turn back to him, and see him smile.

"O-okay, what do you guys need..?" He walks me to my room, and slightly pushes me inside. 

"Get some shoes on." He smirks, as I sit down on my bed, pulling my boots over, and grabbing some socks from my nightstand's drawer. I put on the socks, tug on my boots, stand up and dust off my skirt, even though there is nothing there. I turn to Gomez, and he seems like he's just appraised a high-priced, well sought-after,  gem. Like he had just won the lucky lottery. We make eye contact, and he holds his arm out to me, I look to his arm, and blush as I walk over, taking his arm in mine. He gives me a small nod, as we begin to walk. Gomez leads me down the stairs, and then outside to a small gazebo. He let's go of my arm, and we walk up to the platform, my eyes lift, and land on the rest of the family except for Lurch. I smile and walk to everyone, they all seem to be expressing their own version of happiness. I walk to them, and give a questioning look.

"What's going on?" Grandmama Addams steps towards me with her big, old lady smile.

"Hello!!" I nervously smile,

"Hi Grandmama Addams.." I look to Morticia for help, and she seems to give a small chuckle.

"Grandmama don't ruin the surprise!" I give Morticia my best, 'WTF' look. Grandmama Addams just smiles, trying to act innocent. Wednesday and Pugsly walk up to me and Morticia.

"Mother. Can we start." Wednesday looks at Morticia, and Morticia looks to me.

"Are you ready?" I shrug, and nod.

"Sure. What are we doing.." Pugsly looks to Wednesday, and they both smile, and then both look to me.

"We're playing a game." Pugsly announces, I give him a weary look,

"And what game is it...?" Wednesday gives me a creepy smirk,

"It's called 'raise the dead'." I feel my face contort in confusion.

"How do we play?" Both kids smile, and grab a shovel each, Grandmama hands me one, then goes back to taking care of Pubert. I take the shovel, then follow the kids as they begin running off into the graveyard yelling names, of deceased family I suppose. I slow as the kids dissapear, taking in the moonlight, and the tall, intricate grave markers. I stop at one that has a vulture on the top, hunched over, and stone cold.

"Looks like you fit in here.." I stop, and kneel by the marker, putting my hand to the grave, as I lay my shovel on the ground.

"I hope your death was painless.." I feel a cold chill go up my spine, and I feel someone looking at me. I stand up, looking around, and come face to face with Fester. I  take a step backwards, and trip over my shovel. I fall backwards, and hit my head on the Vulture's gravestone base, with a harsh cry. I rub my hand over the back of my head, as I start prop my self up on my elbows,

"Ow..." I hear Fester start to freak out, and I look up to see him, cheeks bright red, and eyes on me, but not my face. I follow his line of sight to realize that my legs are open, showing my bright white underwear to him. I stare wide eyed, then quickly stand up, pushing my skirt down. I put my hands in front of me, awkwardly looking down at them, I apologize to Fester.

"I-I'm s-s-so sorry, I ju-just fell.." I dust off my butt quickly, and grab the trouble making shovel, making my get-away. I follow the sound of laughter emmiting from Wednesday and Pusly, and they seem to have gotten a casket open, and are talking to what I'm guessing is their aunt. I'm about to say some joke, when Morticia walks around a gravemarker.

"Children, put Grenda to rest, we need to finish." I look at her, and she smiles.

"Oh, Y/n! We'll be needing you too, would you mind helping them re-burying Great aunt Grenda.?" I nod, as I help the children out of the hole,

"Of course, Morticia." She smiles, and makes her way to what I think is the gazebo, as the kids and I start filling in the hole.

We fill in the hole, and make our way back to the gazebo, Wednesday and Pugsly telling me stories their parents have told them about dead family members we're passing.

*TimeSkip*

The kids slow down, and Wednesday hands me something. I look down at the cloth, then back to the kids,

"What's this for..?" Pugsly just smiles,

"To wear." I start to respond, but Wednesday interrupts me with a single,

"NOW." I put on the blindfold, no retort.

Each kid grabs my hand, and starts to guide me. After a minute or so I hear Pugsly say,

"Two steps, right in front of you." I cautiously move my foot, and it lands on the step. I move my other foot, onto the second, finally I stand still on the gazebo platform, I think. It's suspenseful, no noise, no hands holding mine anymore, but I pick up someone breathing hard. I put my hands in front of my chest clasped.

"H-hello..." I feel someone stand behind me, a little too close as I can feel the chest. 'I think it's a guy, no boobs..' I feel the person come really close, as I feel their breath on my ear, and I stop myself from giving a sigh.

"Oh. Les choses que je veux te faire..."[Oh. The things I want to do to you...] I feel his fingers lightly brush the back of my neck, then the knot I tied. The cloth comes loose, and I see most of the Addams' standing before me. I turn and see Gomez, and a delicious-looking cake.

"Whoa.." I walk over and take the cake in,

"This looks so good!" I feel Gomez stand beside me,

"tu as l'air tout aussi délicieux."[you look just as delicious.] I blush, and stand up, looking to Gomez, then turn around to look at the family as they walk over.

"Why are you guys doing this..?" Pusgly smiles, and looks at Morticia who says,

"Y/n, Will you become an Addams?" I smile, and feel myself tearing up. I nod, no hesitation. Morticia holds out her arms, and I hug her, I feel everyone gather around, then I see Lurch make his way over, and hug us all, lifting us all up slightly. I giggle as we're put back down, and Lurch, Gandmama, with Pubert, Wednesday, Pugsly, and Fester make their way to the cake.

"Thank you.." I back up from Morticia, and accidentally bump into Gomez, whose right behind me. I stop when I feel his hands on my waist, and try to turn my head. Morticia's smile catches my interest, and I look at her, questioningly, as Gomez let's go of me. I'm about to ask Gomez and Morticia what they were up to, as Pugsly pulls my hand, and brings me over to the cake.

After the cake eating, we spent the rest of the night, playing 'games' like "Is there a god" and a few more rounds of "Wake the dead". I ended up, dirt and mud clinging to my dress and shoes, happy that I had found somewhere that I fit in.

♤♡Readinwriter◇♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
135K 15.6K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...