neighbors || stanley uris

By 1-800-ROBINBUCKLEY

when a demon comes and a group of kids have to fight for their town or when stan's crush, jupiter miller, jo... More

INTRO
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o1o
o11
o12
o14
o15

o13

164 5 9
By 1-800-ROBINBUCKLEY

richie and jupiter woke up with sun beams hitting their faces.

richie grabbed his glasses from the table and put them on. he looked down a jupiter, who was sleeping peacefully on him. richie smiled lightly to himself.

jay stirred awake and yawned into him. she looked up and got up from her spot, allowing richie to get up as well.

she went into the kitchen and got some eggs, uncooked bacon, jam, and bread. she placed a frying pan on the stove as richie watched her. she placed oil in the pan and cracked two eggs, shortly after.

"you're good with sunny side up right?" jay turned to him as he nodded quickly. he couldn't recall the last time he had home made breakfast that wasn't just toast.

she put two pieces of bread into the toaster and went back to the eggs that were still cooking. sprinkling salt on the eggs she heard the beep of the machine cooking next to her.

she slipped in another two piece of bread as she beckoned richie over, "can you spread the jam and butter?"

"sure," he said grabbing a butter knife from the silverware drawer. richie spread the butter smoothly across the toasted bread. he did the same with the jam and eventually two more pieces found their way to richie and he did this again.

she got two plates out and put one sunny side up egg on each one along with 3 pieces of bacon each. richie put down the toast and they grabbed a plate and headed towards the front room.

she switched on the tv set and derry's local news started playing. "what the fuck," richie said. jay looked up and saw the channels changing quickly. she grabbed the remote and tried to turn it off but, it wouldn't budge.

finally halting to a stop a dark tape played. it was a tape showing richie and jay cuddling on the couch last night. both sleeping soundly as a flash of red hair and a white face came up behind them.

it watched them.

it was there.

it could've killed them.

jay grabbed richie and clinched his shirt in her hand. richie put her hand on top of her's and they both were shaking in fear.

they both heard pittering of foot step across the hardwood floor behind them. quickly turning they saw nothing but as they turned back around to face the tv, "boo."

jay and richie screaming as it laughed maniacally. they jumped off the couch and held each other's hands running towards the front door. it started crawling after them on all fours with it's head spinning around. giggles of children filled the air and as jay pulled on the door and they bolted slamming the door on it's face.

both the kids shaking and on the brink of tears. "hey we're okay," richie said hugging the girl tightly like she had done many times before.

"it w-was watching us, it was in m-m-my house," she said into his chest, "my house where i live. it could've killed us," her voice lowered as she said the last part and richie felt his shirt began to wet from her tears.

he rubbed her back and they stood on her porch as she put her arms around his waist. "why don't we head downtown and just screw around yeah?" she nodded her head and wiped her eyes roughly. "lets just be normal teenagers for once," and with that richie grabbed his bike and jay grabbed her skate board that was on the walk way and they rode down the street of her little neighborhood.

they arrived downtown and they went over to a little ice cream establishment that had opened not to long ago. jay reconized it from when she went to go visit her aunt. it had the same design as the one she had been to, bright red logo and light blue waves.

she got a cone of mine chip and richie got some rocky road. "i feel like this ice cream is a metaphor for our lives," he said liking the sweet treat. jay looked at him as they sat at one of the benches in the park. "it has bumps and hard spots but, also a sweet soft spot. and you can't really tell what going to happen next."

jay looked at her ice cream, "i think mine is just because i like to eat my emotions," richie and her smiled and slowly burst out into laughter. the two sat down and lived a little that day. enjoying being normal kids for one day.

quickly after jay had the brillant idea to go down to the local library. it was the only place that had air conditioning and they couldn't just kick you out either.

richie proved the last on to be wrong.

as jay looked at the magizines in the teen section, richie walked around looking at everything, seeing as he had never been in the local library before. "what's over there," he pointed to a staircase that led to the basement. the light flickered and jay scrunched her nose.

"just old records," she said flipping through a page that read of drew barrymore's relationship with corey feldman. "totally boring if you ask me, plus didn't ben tell us he got chased by it here?" she said looking up from the papers.

"i guess, i wasn't really listening to anything the whole time," he said.

"fun," she turned back to the magazine as richie looked over her shoulder. "do you need assisntance or something?" she said looking at him.

"well i thought you and the jew were dating but if you don't mind," richie shot out a classic one liner.

"ew! god richie!" she said trying to hide her laugh. he laughed just as loud and many eyes were on them now, jay tilted her chair back and lost balance and fell on the hardwood floor. "shit!" now the both of them wheezing and richie banging on the table.

"excuse me!" an old lady came over to them. she wore glasses and a skirt with a button up shirt. "this is a library and this is your one and only warning to quite down," she hissed at the teens.

"oh yeah! or what?" richie said as jay still laid on the floor laughing, "you gonna unleash your crazy sex crazed coworkers! i always thought that sex addict librarians weren't a thing!" she gasped and jay laughed louder at richie's statement. he plastered a shit eating grin on his face and the librarian lost it.

"out! out of here! the both of you!" she said roughly as the rest of the library watched. jay got off the floor and grabbed richie's hand. as they walked out jay was still laughing and being just as loud as before. richie snickering and imitating the old lady. the crow smacked richie and jay upside the head and jay had to say something.

"harder!" she said as her and richie burst out in laughter. the librarian finally got them out and jay and richie sat on the steps of the building. richie was still laughing from jay's comment and jay was laughing at richie.

"harder!" he wheezed out, "fucking genius!" they laughed and headed to the bike rack where her board was chained to his bike. they rode down derry and joked around and she took an unexpected turn towards the woods.

richie quickly stopped his bike and followed her. she had her board in one hand and the other hand flowed freely on the other side. he caught up to her and they went throught the greenery to be met with the quarry. she sat down and dangled her legs over the cliff. richie took a seat next to her and they sat in silence looking over the green water.

"you okay?" he said grasping her delicate hands.

she turned and faced him and lightly smiled. "thank you rich," he looked at jupiter puzzled. "thanks for today, i know that we both haven't been at our best but, thank you for today and making me laugh and smile as much as i did." richie sent her a light smile and they leaned on each other watching the sunset in the distance as the blue sky changed colors, slowing become darker.

richie's brain racked with questions to himself, tell her you pussy, he thought. "h-hey can i tell you something?" he asked her. jupiter looked at him and nodded. "w-well you basically were the first one to know about my home life and i feel like i can tell you anything. do y-you feel like that too?"

"course rich. you don't ever have to be scared about telling me anything."

he sighed in relief at her words, "i've felt this way for as long as i can remember a-and i've tried to change it i've tried to think of other people," jay looked at him with content.

"it's okay rich i think i know what your going to say," she squeezed his hand. richie looked at her and a single tear fell down his cheek. "to be honest i've thought you and eds would be totally cute together from day one," he chuckled as more tears fell down his face. "i love no matter what alright, it doesn't matter what others think that you should do or what you should feel. do what your heart tells you and if it's dating eddie then go for it! screw society and their dumb rules of whats suppose to be! you've got to live life to it's fullest because you never know when someones gonna leave," he nodded, "just promise me that you'll be happy and i say we make a pack!"

richie's eye lit up, "about what?"

jupiter smiled and held out her pinky, "i promise that when we turn eighteen and graduate from this stupid little town we move! either california or washington or new york! my dad he owns tons of places around the country and we can do more research as we get older, we'll bring stan and eddie or it can be just us tozier but, no matter what we will get out of here and live our best lives ever!"

richie wrapped his pinky around her's and they both smiled and shook on the agreement and believe me they fulfilled it to it's fullest.

from the other side of the quarry a pair of eyes watched the two teens laugh and cry as they shared their deepest secrets and hopes. through the magnefied glass he watched his best friends share something he thought he would never have.

stan watched as they linked pinkies together and laughed. jupiter looked so happy talking with richie but, he didn't know it was because they were talking about him and eds. he thought it was about them. the way she looked in his eyes and the way her face lit up when talking to him. it wasn't true. jay did love richie, she looked at him with a lot of love and smiled a lot too but, it was nothing compared to when she did these things with the young uris boy. her eyes would brighten even at the sound of stan's name and butterflies would fill her stomach.

he didn't know and so he turned away leaving with tears in his eyes.

a week later

it was the morning of stan's bar mitzvah and jupiter woke up feeling guilt and happiness. guilt because she hadn't talked to stan once after the neibolt house incident. happiness because she was finally going to see him.

she hopped out of bed and went into her bathroom. she striped her clothes off and started to shower. hot water cascaded down her body and she reached her strawberry shampoo. she soaked it in her skull and rubbed it into her hair.

rinsing the soap out of her hair and making sure it didn't go into her eyes. she lathered her body in vanilla body was and took her razor and shaved her legs and under arms.

she washed everything off and got out of the shower. letting her hair dry a bit so it was damp but, not wet. she put in her conditioner and let her hair dry.

she walked out of her bathroom in a towel and went over to her woredrobe. she grabbed the white and light green dress she had picked out last night and put in on her bed. it had a light sea foam base and white daises all over with darker green leaves and yellow middles. it ended mid thigh and had a v-neck dip with spaghetti straps.

she went over to her window and put down her curtains and jay also locked her door. she put on some underwear and a strapless bra as she slipped the dress over her body. slipping her feet into some white vans that were more of a creme color now, she put some lip gloss on and curled her lashes. finally, she curled her hair lightly so it was more wavy and she headed downstairs.

"good morning," her father said to her as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"morning everyone," she said. rosie clung to her side and smiled as she put her arms up. "good morning rosie! don't you look totally tubular!" she said in a surfer voice. her younger sister giggled and jay grabbed a banana for breakfest, not being aspecially hungry. she sat on the couch and plopped rosie down next to her.

her father soon entered the room and sat on the other couch.

"are we still able to pick up richie today?" she said as jonathan put some hash browns in his mouth.

"yes yes," he said finishing up, "your mother is going to meet us at the synagogue because she wanted to go eariler and help out."

"alright," they finished up and hopped in the volvo and sped their way over to the tozier residence. jupiter got out and knocked on their door and richie quickly answered. a smile spread across her face as she saw him in a baby blue tux with a white button down shirt and a green tie.

"yeah yeah laugh it up!" he said pushing her along to the car.

"no no! i just- i don't think i've ever seen the richard tozier with out a hawaiian shirt on," she smirked as they walked back to the car. "just trying to soak it in because i don't know if i'll ever see anything like this again!"

he gave her a blank stare and she laughed running to the car. richie shook his head and jupiter climbed in the back seat having richie on one side of her and rosie on the other side. "hi mr.miller," richie said as he closed the car door putting his seat belt on.

"how many times do i have to tell you richie it's just jonathan," her dad spoke.

"right right, thanks for taking me," he said.

"sure thing rich."

once everyone was settled her dad started up the car and they went down the street, "hey jonathan can you turn on the radio?" jupiter said with a smirk on her face.

her dad quickly retalitated, "sure thing jupi," he said as his daughters smirk left her face as she groaned.

"ha! jupi! thanks mr.jonathan i'm gonna make sure to use that!" richie laughed.

"do it and your dead tozier," she said looking at him menacingly.

"alright sorry...jupi," she punched his shoulder and ruffled his hair as he laughed. jonathan watched the kids in the back seat with a smile. richie was always his favorite of jay's friends.

"alright out of my car you hoodlums!" he said and richie and jay quickly got out and began running around the parking lot.

"race you!" jay yelled out taking off towards the building.

"no fair! you started before me!" richie ran after her and they ran past old people and younger couples, all scolding them for their actions. "damn it!" he said as jay reached the entrance before him. she giggled and they walked into the building quietly, whispering things about how jewy it looked according to richie.

stan was off to the side talking to his father who wore a stone cold face in front of his son. jay watched as richie poked her in the forehead.

"come on you can talk to your future husband later jupi," he teased.

she rolled her eyes and saw her mom on the side talking to some woman. she ushered them over, "my purse is over there," she said pointing to one of the seats on the side of the room.

jupiter and richie sat down and jay saw mr.uris start to great the guests as stan stood next to him. "come on," she whispered, dragging richie from his seat and across her father and rosie. they made their way over to stan and jay tapped him on the shoulder. he turned around and saw his friends smiling at him. she quickly pulled him into a hug which took him by surprise as richie snickered.

"you guys came?" he asked.

"course stanny boy or, is it really stan the man now?" richie said to his friend as jay smiled next to him. "i wouldn't miss them slicing your dick off for anything!" jupiter looked at him and then at stan.

"they don't do that right?" she asked as her cheeks heated up.

stan shook his head, "no they don't chop my dick off you ass," he shoved richie lightly as a wave of relief flooded jay. she wasn't ready for that yet.

"well we know that you'll do great at the reading and just don't stress about it either!" she spoke to the uris boy. he nodded his head and they walked back to their seats only to have jay turn around and jog back to him. "also you look really nice and i would totally kiss you right now but, their are tons of people and our parents and richie so," she flashed him a sheepish grin as his cheeks turned a dark crimson. "alright good luck! you got this stan!" she said walking back to richie who was making kissing faces. she hit his face and they started joking around and smiling.

"good afternoon everyone!" mr.uris' voice boomed through the building, "thank you for joining us on this amazing day. as you know stanley is turning 13 today and is becoming a man," cheers and applause filled the silence. "yes yes now stanley come up hear please," stan came up and took the torah from his father and began his speech.

after he finished his father grabbed for the mike but, stan quickly stepped away, "indiffereance is a part of growing up," everyone looked around and whispered.

"stanley," his father said.

none the less he carried on, "becoming an adult isn't about being able to vote," he glanced over at jupiter and she nodded her head, smiling lightly for him to keep going, "or being able to drink, or drive," his father walked towards him and made a gesture asking him to give the mike up. "becoming an adult, according to the holy scripture of derry, is learning not to give a shit!"

and with that he ran out and left everyone in shock. richie and jay got up for two different reasons; richie's was to clap at stan finally growing some balls and jay's was to run after stan. richie was soon pulled down by a woman near him and jay walked after stan quickly.

she met him behind the synagouge and he sat on a wooden creat. "hey," she said.

he looked up to see jupiter with a smile on her face, "hey," he smiled back ,"i don't know what happened back their but-"

he was quickly cut off by jay pressing her lips onto stan's. she held his face in her hand and his arms wrapped around her waist. she pulled away with a blush, "it was awesome!"she said leaning into his chest.

"really?"

jupiter hummed and kissed his jaw. their moment was soon inturupted by none other than richie, "come on love birds!" he said running past them. jay furrowed her eyebrows and then saw mr.uris and her dad round the corner.

"run," she hit stan on the chest and took off after richie. stan dropped the thing around his shoulders and went after his friends.

"stanley uris you get back here right now!" his father's voice yelled after him as he ran behind jay, who had slowed down so they could hold hands while running from their parents.

"jupiter!" her mother yelled through the crowd as she saw her daughter running off with the young uris boy. "jupiter get back here right this instant!"

"sorry mom!" she yelled back laughing wildly as they disapeared down the road and to richie's house.

they all sat around in richie's room and laughter was heard from the kids. jay had changed into some a shirt of hers and some shorts that she had left the last time she was there. stan borrowed a shirt and sweatpants from richie and richie sported a shirt and some gym shorts.

the clock read 9:37 pm and the kids had run around town all day and had just come to the tozier residence after richie had revealed that his parents were out of town tonight.

"no way!" jay said giggling.

"i'm telling you jay, sheer madness broke out once the two of you left! also, your baby sister has quite the trashmouth," richie said to the girl. jay and stan shared a knowing look and the miller girl giggled, "what? what!" richie said as he watched the lovers as they laughed.

"rose she," jay broke out into a fit of laughs and soon the girl was wheezing, "she-she."

"alright i guess i'll tell rich," stan said looking at jupiter as she had tears of happiness spilling out her eyes, and loud laughs spilling from her pink lips. "jupiter and i were hanging out before a faimly dinner and jay here," he gestured to the girl, "was saying how much of a douche henry was," he said as jay's face was still warm with happiness. "rose over heard and said it a couple times."

richie burst out laughing, "you are the worst older sister ever!"he said to the girl.

she looked shocked and held a hand to her chest mockingly, "i am not! take it back tozier!" he shook his head and jay went over and tackled him to the floor. stan watched as they wrestled and he rolled his eyes but, couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"jesus!" richie exclaimed. shortly after a high pitched scream was heard from the boy and this sent stan into a fit of laughs.

all three of them sat around laughing, smiling, and being kids for once.

A/N

sorry for not updating bunches !! this was a hella long chapter and i'm playing in a soccer tournament this weekend so i might not be as active !!
i love you all thanks for reading this chapter !! <3333

xx quinn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 904 25
UNDER EDITING!!! IMPORTANT: chapters will have some changes after they have been edited! - 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱�...
21.7K 375 20
[𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍] ↳ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, summer unexpectedly turns into a adventure full of new friends, new fears and new feel...
58K 1.2K 17
COMPLETED : Stanley Uris x Reader with bonus alternative ending for IT chapter 2. "Wait!" he calls after me, "Welcome to ...
342K 5.2K 93
started.2017 psa: i was 12-13 when i wrote this so it's embarrassing ☹