๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‘; bts

By thatsoaria

โ‡ฑ BTS EIGHTH MEMBER IMAGINE โ‡ฒ Published: May 3, 2018 Complete: June 19, 2021 In which she is their... More

REQUEST
@BTS_TWT
JUNGKOOK's NOONA
WEEKLY IDOL
WONT LET YOU GO
MAMA AWARDS (1)
MAMA AWARDS (2)
@BTS_TWT
DREAM
INTERNATIONAL HOTTIE
HANA's MV OUTFIT's
BTS: BURN THE STAGE (1)
DREAM (2)
JEALOUSY
LET's SLEEP
GOD OF DESTRUCTION
ยกGO!
ยกGO!โฐยฒ
ยกGO! โฐยณ
ยกGO!โฐโด
@BTS_TWT
BTS: BURN THE STAGE ep.4
NCTยฒโฐยนโธ
OH HE WISHES
BTS PRINCE SONG (VLIVE)
ABS
CUDDLE BUDDY
RUN BTS! (53)
THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN
@BTS_TWT / HANA UPCOMING MIXTAPE ANNOUNCEMENT
RUN BTS! (55)
HANA BACKGROUND INFO
WE LOVE BTS โฐโฐยน (interview)
DIFFERENT REALITY
OH SHIZ!
MY LITTLE BAMBI
ONLY 5000 MILES AWAY
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME โฐโฐยฒ
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยฒ
CALL ME OPPA
FINALLY...
DON'T WORRY
PAPER HEART
OUR LITTLE FLOWER
THE PARENTS
FAREWELL
WE DONT APPROVE
LAST GOODNIGHT
SHIPs (outside)
MAKNAE (V)
BAMBI
MAKNAE (RM)
HANA's FAMILY PROFILE
WE DONT APPROVE โฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
OUR FUTURE
๐†๐Ž๐ƒ; j.jk
HOPE TIME
DISBANDING?
FINALLY.... โฐโฐยฒ
HANA's #1 FAN
JUST ONE KISS
SEVEN BOYS + ONE LITTLE GIRL?
@BTS_TWT
MMA 2018
SEVEN BOYS + ONE GIRLโฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
BOY ON STEROIDS
EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER
YOU NO LONGER THE MAKNAE
STAR GOLDEN BELL (KBS WORLD TV)
๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐; p.jm AU
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยณ
WE LOST HANA
WE ARE SIBLINGS
HER DAEGU BOYS
WHAT SHE DOES
@BTS_TWT
JIMANA VLIVE
๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ; ๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐“๐—๐“
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ: ๐ฃ.๐ฃ๐ค
Rival ; kim.th AU
Rival ; kim.th AU
Gray
@BTS_TWT
End

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐; ๐ค.๐ญ๐ก ๐€๐”

9.4K 257 51
By thatsoaria

It was midnight when Hana woke up from a loud thump. She heard the sound of the door creak making her sit up. She squinted her eyes as it adjusted to the light. She smelt the familiar cologne making her less tense. "Tae , you scared me" she sighed in relief as she watched him just stare at her. She look depth in his eyes, there was no emotion making her feel concern for her beloved fiancée. "Tae?"

"Why are you with me?" That sudden question was unexpected to Hana, that she didn't know what to say but didn't have the chance as he kept going. "That's what I question nonstop every time I see you. I always wonder," he chuckled. "Why would a woman, a precious and loving woman, be with a guy like me. It's... it's unimaginable." He shook his head as he looked down at his feet. He inhale a tight breath as he looked up at the woman in front. The woman who holds concern and love, but mostly love and that made fall to his knees for her every time.

He then start to step forward. "And I think to myself: let her go, you can't have her, you don't deserve the love she's giving you. The way she cherishes you like you are the only person... the only one to feel this way, I shouldn't... no, I don't deserve to have that."

"Taehyungie, where is this coming from? What's wrong, did something happen?" She lifted herself from the bed as she walked up to him. Her soft small hands caressed his cheeks making him instantly lean on it, making him feel all warmed up and calm; feeling her warmth radiate his coldness made him feel at ease, but the anguish he's feeling at the tip of throat made him cry inside, and leaned away making her furrow her brows know something was really wrong.

"I don't deserve you," he whispered looking down at their feet. "I'm a fuck up, such a fucking fuck up. I ruin everything."

"Wh-"

"I just," He sucked in a breath trying to restraint himself from bawling. "I'm just afraid what your reaction will be once I tell you."

"Tell me what?" She questioned, but he stayed silent making her uneasiness go up. "Tell me what! What the hell happen Kim Taehyung!" He winced at the name, not liking when she calls him by his full name, he hated it, it feel like he was in deep shit... but the truth is, he is.

The man in front of her couldn't dare look at her knowing those precious doe eyes will soon be filled with tears and disgust. He regret it, he regret everything that he had done in he precious hour that he wished he could go back in time, had the power to go back and not do the stupid shït that he had done. But life isn't like that. Life doesn't allow you to go back because you need to face what you had made in order to learn.

"Taehyung I hate this silent, what aren't you telling me!" She cried as she gripped on his shirt.

"I'm sorry my love," he said. "I'm really sorry I swear I.... I didn't mean it at all, I love you I really do and you're the only woman that has my heart and–"

"Taehyung stop reverting the topic and just fucking tell me!" She said with a tone of impatience.

"I..." he breathed out, "I slept with another woman. I have been cheating on you."

From that, everything within her was broken. She looked at the person who she thought will not once hurt her. She took a step backward making him go forward and grasp her arm, but she reacted quickly and slapped his hand away. "Don't fucking touch me," she hissed.

"Baby please," he whimpered as he touched her again, but with that action she slapped him.

I deserve it.

"For how long," she seethe as tears start to flow from her eyes. "For how fucking long have you been cheating, huh! Tell me," she pushed his chest making his heart break every push she given. "For how long Taehyung! Tell me!"

"Five months," he whispered. "Five months."

She slapped her hand on her mouth and turned around. She sobbed and piece by piece, her heart was breaking even more. She couldn't even stand properly as she hold onto the night table as support. Five months he has been cheating. Just seven months ago he had propose, and they have four months till they marry. But now, what's the point?

She had to get out, she had to get away before we anxiety rises up even more. She moved away as she took a bag and started to put in random clothes and whatever necessities she'll need.

"W-What are you doing, H-Hana," he moved inside their closet and pulled her away making her shout and push him away from him.

"I said don't touch me! Don't touch me with those filthy hands of yours."

"Baby please," he cried. "I'm sorry, Hana baby please don't leave me I swear it was a mistake I'm so sorry–"

"Why are you sorry, huh?! Why? You weren't feeling sorry when your dick was inside of that piece of slut that you were fucking for five months. Why Taehyung, why do this to me what I have done to deserve this," she sobbed. "I try to be the best for you, for us! Fuck, I left everything for you because I thought just me and you we'll be okay. I fucking left and supported your mafia life even if it's dangerous, but that's what love does to you Taehyung! It does stupid things to people, to their mind and we are blind till we see the bigger picture of what it erupts!"

"Please," He chocked. "Don't regret us please baby, please our love is everything and we are meant to love each other."

"Are you sure about that?" She sniff, "because I don't think so."

"I know so Hana!" He yelled. "I know so because you are everything that I've ever wanted and I–" he cried as he fell on his knees and wrapped his arms around her legs, clutching onto her. "You the woman that I've dream every night, the woman who calms my demons and shows me that I'm not the man people think I am. You showed me it's okay to show emotion to certain people, you showed me so many things making me open my eyes."

"Please baby, I regret it I swear–"

"You know, ever since the war you had with Jimin, when he confessed to me, I saw something within you that snapped. But I didn't say anything about it. But, putting the pieces together I figured it out. Why you cheated; because you couldn't erase the intimacy me and him once had long ago. How he was my first love and how I couldn't erase him in life even though he's done some stuff. You were upset that you weren't mine but I was yours."

"Yes," He gritted as his eyes became dark replaying back at the time when Hana first saw Jimin in Taehyung office five months ago. Taehyung saw the love she had for him as Jimin too. He knew the two had chemistry because before him and Jimin weren't at the best terms, Jimin will nonstop talk about this girl he seemed to fall for and ended up loving her afterwards when he made it official. Taehyung never met the anonymous girl, Jimin never told him her name till he discovered it himself. Afterwards, Jimin was given the job to move locations and had to to do something that he knew he'll regret, which was losing her. Jimin ending the relationship with Hana was the cruelest thing, that she had to see it herself making her feel so heartbroken.

Years later, Jimin came back in the picture and "ruined" everything.

Taehyung being the hard headed man he was, was overthinking the relationship and decided to distract himself with this pain by having sex with another woman, no other than his ex girlfriend.

"There are differences between you and him, but similarities when it comes to breaking my heart is quite clear," she said with a taste of bitter. "You aren't the Taehyung I know anymore, you've changed," she said.

"No, no I did not change I am still the same," he said as he grabbed her cheeks. "I am still the Taehyung you know baby, I am I swear. I'm sorry it took me so long to see that your loyalty stayed with me, I am so fucking sorry baby and whatever you need I'll do that, anything! Just don't leave me please, you're all have in this sick world."

"There's nothing that I want but to be away from you," her eyes held no emotion. She felt numb, she felt the familiar feeling again making her feel nothing. Nothing at all. "I hate you."

He chuckled shaking his head making him look crazy as he talked to himself. "No you don't baby, I know you, you love me like I love you. We promised each other forever and I am going to fulfill that promise till the day we die."

She shook her head, moving his hands away from her as she got down and zipped her suitcase. She stood back up and look deep into his eyes. "This will be the last time you'll see me Taehyung. Don't reach me, don't even try. I have had enough already. You've broken me enough." The cheating, the verbal abuse, everything he has done to her in the previous times made her already tired. She wanted to give it a chance, for him; to see if the cold man can love, she thought she could change the big mafia king, but she thought wrong. Oh how stupid she was.

"If you leave now, I swear Hana I will find you and I will take you back," he was dead serious from the looks of it, but she knows him, she knows his way and will try her best that he doesn't fulfill that promise. After all, he taught her everything.

"One day, you find someone and give this to her when you're actually ready and not fooling around," she said not breaking eye contact from him as she slipped off the ring and slapped it on his hand. "Best of luck in the future Kim Taehyung."

"Hana," he said angrily.

"Goodbye Taehyung."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I hope you guys like this chapter,
next chapter will be up soon (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
5.5K 156 17
" in a dream that leadsโŸtoโŸyouโŸin a moment. " ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ jang yeji, the eighth and final member of BTS. - [โŸญโŸฌ] oc x bts [โŸญโŸฌ] I take submissions! โžญ...
508K 9.2K 78
BTS Eighth Member scenarios + imagines about the (imaginary) youngest and female member Kim Chaelin. [ Highest Ranks: #6 in rm / #249 in Fanfiction ]
450K 7.5K 117
BTS Imagines, requests open. ONGOING REVISION since 21 december 2023 *Scenarios are purely my creation and ideas, I do not copyright or plagiarize. A...