A frogs swampy life style ((c...

Von Gfighters99

This is a story about happy frog but she is a bit cubby later in the story. But she seems to deal with the ob... Mehr

-Note for readers!-
-characters-
1. Chapter one: My perfect life style "almost"
Chapter two: A humongous god-like transformation
chapter three: A frogs new partner
Chapter Five: The partner leaves (final for chapter one)
2. Chapter one: Mind an invitation Jesse?
Chapter two: strange new drink...
Chapter three: getting gassy by soda
Chapter four: afternoon soda and dinner
Chapter five: Can I get any bigger for you Jesse?
Chapter six: The bigger... the better!
Chapter seven: The robbers...
Chapter eight: worlds fattest frog
Chapter Nine: The Army comes in...
Chapter Ten: mind letting me stay Jesse? -final-

Chapter four: The Female piranha plant

242 2 0
Von Gfighters99

NOTE: This piranha plant is Not from super Mario series!

(Happy frogs POV)
When we got to my house I noticed myself that I was bigger than the door itself! When I realized I had the abilities I instead tried to fit through the door that I once fitted through. But then I i was almost about to walk through the door until I got stuck through the doorframe...
I struggled to get my huge butt inside the house but it was just too big to fit inside the doorframe but I asked my little partner if he could push me inside of my house. But I could hear him from outside saying "what a huge butt..." I then felt his hands on my butt and with a little anger I yelled from inside saying "HEY! Get your dirty hands off my butt!" But then that's when I had an idea... a "Gassy" idea. I then suddenly felt my belly bloated up like a balloon and then I heard my stomach rumbling. Then I heard Him say "happy frog what's that noise?" I then chuckle and said "find out." I then could feel myself fart at any moment. I couldn't hold it anymore and decided to pass gas. But this gas was oddly powerful and I could feel my checks jiggling while I was farting but I could hear some wind to it. But then I heard someone screaming outside while being blown away by my powerful fart.

(Jesse's POV)
All of a sudden I see happy frog getting ready to pass her powerful gas then I started to back up. Worrying what would happen if I stood in her way she was going to pass gas. But all of a sudden I was blown away but her powerful fart launching me into the deeper parts of the swampy forest. I was screaming for my life as I could see the frog villagers see me flying away from the village. I Then started to see the whole forest while saying "A whole Other world..." but then soon after I saw myself falling from the sky and I started to scream in fear again . But then I stopped and was ready to aspect my death. But then all of a sudden... I fall into a pair of two large green balls. I opened my eyes and see myself in a pair of... breasts? I then saw she was wearing a purple bra. I than heard a cute voice behind me say "OH how did you get their!" I than look back and saw the most beautiful plant ever. She was a some sort of plant that had a mind of her own. She then said with embarrassment "ummm... I'm so sorry that your in my... you k-know!" I than saw her blushing and I said to her "you look so... beautiful!" She then looked at me with a smile and said "oh thanks... No one ever called me beautiful before..." she than realized that I was still in her breasts and said to me with a flirtatious voice "you find it comfortable in there?" I then responded to her "yeah it's kinda warm in here." I then remembered that monster saying "I can implant you if you come across any of my food sources!" I then realize that sense he was gone now what hat happy frog was the new ruler of the swamp. I guess the plants found a way to form themselves into feminine body's. I then asked her a question "how are you alive? I thought you were those kinds of plants that implant people with your eggs?" She then snapped back into reality answering my question "O-Oh I'm alive because now that my master is gone and that i can't implant anyone anymore I decided to get out of the ground and form myself a new body." I then said to her with a look of surprise "wow... so what about your other implanting plants that were nearby?" She then responded "oh they also did the same thing as I did... but there were perfectly formed but for me... I may have mutated into a hideous ugly plant with such large amounts of weight on me..." I then felt sad for her as if she told me she was a monster the whole time... "your not ugly... You look like I could cuddle a plant like you!" She then looks at me and blushed and said "at least you find me attractive..." she then puts her hand behind her head scratching it. I then saw it was getting dark and said "we should be getting to your house right now." She then agreed to held home she than ran fast I could feel her breasts squishing me as they jiggled along with her running. We then make it to her cave with was her home. She then said "I know it made not be that much but it'll keep you safe." I then start to get cold and shiver. She then looked at me with her hand on her mouth as she saw me getting colder by the minute. She then Carries me inside her cave and sets me down on the ground. I than realized that I still had my backpack on me. But as I was gonna grab my fire starter kit. She then sits on me! with her larger butt than happy frogs. I then started to feel myself heat up while blushing. She then looks back and sees me. And says "like it there?" I then respond "y-yeah..."

(A few minutes later)

After a while I felt myself all heated up and ready to go somehow but then she gets off of me and says "Would you like to stay for a while?" I then sigh and say "sure." She then walks over to her room to grab me some blankets and pillows to make my bed. I then rest on her comfortable couch.

(Daisy's POV)
I find him quite cute... all though he did land in the middle boobs but it was quite cute seeing him trying to figure where he was when he landed i kinda let him inspect for a while.
I let my thoughts go and grab his pillow and blanket. I then went back to the room where he was and I see him resting on the couch. I then giggled and said to him "feeling comfortable?" He then says "yeah Actually." I then walk over to him and gave him the pillow and blanket he grabs it and starts making the bed on the couch. He then says "well... thanks for saving me back there." I then blush and say "well no problem although I didn't see you coming!" I then laugh and say "well it's pretty late I better-" He then cuts me off saying "hey what's your name?" I then say "oh it's daisy piranha. But you can call me piranha!" I Then asked what his name was also and he said it was Jesse. "Quite a cute name for a guy like you." He then blushes a little and says "well thanks..." I then say "well I guess your gonna need some rest now huh?" He then yawns and says "I guess so. Well goodnight piranha!" I then say "goodnight sweetie!" I then was about to walk out when I heard something fall out of his backpack. It was his dairy. I then thought of trying to read it without him waking up. I then try to walk very slowly without making a sound. But surprise I manage grab it and walk slowly back to the door. I opened the door and then I got stuck again... Just great!

I then tried to get my huge butt inside the room but I couldn't! I then tried again but with a little force... I soon tried again but I managed to get through but while breaking the wall as well. But who cares about a caved wall anyway! I then shut the door behind me making sure not to cause anymore noises. I then walk up to my bed and I laid down and started to read it. While reading it I saw so many drawings of fat woman and Other things that I was shocked at it! The details... and shading! It's all almost realistic... I was giggling at what he's likes the most. Until I saw a page with a woman who was red and yellow... she was a little robot project he was working on. She had so many features on her! But sense I got out of my planting area I don't know any smart words so I just ignored it and moved onto a another page. After page and page I could see him writing "The girls of my dreams..." then that's when I came across a page where a girl was being... "gassy" a lot and that's when I got an idea... sense he found me beautiful and cute! And plus I am super cubby and having a huge butt and breasts as well... maybe it's time to get a little gassy too... all of a sudden I heard my stomach rumbling from all the thoughts that were in my mind About him and what he liked.
That's when I said to myself "time to get gassy!" That's when I walked to my closet and put on my purple Diamond panties. "Well time to get some food!" I said as I walked to the fridge. I started to see what my belly desires and that's when I got my gassy food out of the fridge and started eating.

(In the morning)

(Jesse's POV)
I woke up at 12:30 in the morning to hear some noises in the kitchen. I felt something missing... I looked in my bag to find my diary was GONE. That's when I started to panic! I looked all over the cave from the corners to the ground and but no luck just vines every! That's when I heard a burp come from the kitchen but I also noticed there were broken cave walls between the door as if something or someone was trying to force their way inside the kitchen.
That's when I yelled "Piranha!" Then she calls out in a heavy breathing voice "Y-Yeah *huff* wha-UTT-do you n-need?" I then said to her "A-Are you ok?" She then said "YE-URRAP-ah!" But I could hear some heavy footsteps inside the kitchen as well... Thinking she just ate a little much in the morning. Until the she bashed into the door breaking it in the process. And Man she was cubby!

(Daisy's POV)
While bashing into the door. I saw him blushing like mad! I had a feeling he started to like me more being like this! I also founded him quite cute when he saw me like this. Then he responded to me in a shocked "D-D... Did you... eat too much?" I then responded with a flirty voice "of course my sweet man." He then started to blush more and also my stomach started to gurgle and grow which also made his face super red. I manage to get myself out of the door and walk up to him saying "wanna have brea-URRP-fast with me?" He then said "Of course!" We then had breakfast on the couch |Because I couldn't it really fit through the door now| he than said "well... lady's first..." I sighed by his beautiful word as he said with a gentle cute voice. I then said to him "thank you... sweetheart..." I then was about to put my Huge butt on the seat until he pushed me down on the couch and went on top of my belly saying "what a nice booty you got there... mind if I gave you a belly rub my queen?" I then blushed madly and said "of course you can..." I then started to lay back and let him do his thing. While belly rubbing for quite some time I then felt him put his ear to my stomach and he said "you got a whole thing going on in their huh?" I then giggled and said "yep!" He looked at me with those glorious white eyes as he started to climb up to my face and he said "hey babe... mind taking off yo-" as he was about what I think he was gonna say... all of a sudden a vine grabs him by the leg as he was pulled back outside. As I saw him being pulled I saw a frog like humanoid pulling him outside with her strange new ability. I heard him say "HAPPY FROG?" He was shock to see her again. And while she was blushing at him she then stopped blushing and looked at me with angry and she yelled at me saying "WHAT WERE YOU GONNA DO TO MY BOYFRIEN-" she then puts her hand over her mouth as if she spilled out a little information. He than looked at happy frog shocked to hear what she just said about him.

(Happy frogs POV)
I accidentally said him being my boyfriend I then saw him looking at me blushing as if he understood what I just said. He then stuner while saying "b-b-boyfriend?" I then looked away while blushing and he was still trapped inside of my vine. I then sighed as if I just told him the truth... I then looked back at him saying "look I didn't have time to share my feelings with you... I worried that if I told you sooner you would... Hate me!" I then began crying . Because he was going to hate me for what I said to her by accident. "Happy frog.." as he said to me with a reasoning tone. I then said "yes? *sniff*" He then says if he could be relished now in Order to talk to me. I then let him go and as he went onto the ground he then looked at me and said "I-I don't hate you..."
I then responded with tears still falling from my checks "but I said that you were my boyfriend..." He then replies "so that doesn't matter... what matters is that your an important species and that one of your species loves me and that is... you..." I then look at him while blushing and smiling at the same time. I then said "D-Don't you like that Piranha plant because she's more fatter?" He then replies to me with a memorable speech that I will never forget. "Happy frog even if I like girls who are much fatter than you or even me... the ones that I truly love will always be better than something you just met." I then begin tearing up with joy as he runs up to me and hugs me tightly on my belly and he says with a soft tone "I love you happy frog..." I then blush up like a red tomato and say to him "I love you too..." we then look at each overs eyes and I bend down as he walks up to me we then both kiss each other's lip. And as his tongue explores my mouth. Mine as well explores his. We then stop and look at daisy and she shouts "That was the most Beautiful thing I've ever SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!" She jumps off of the broken couch and jumps up and down while her body jiggles with it. But there was one thing I needed from her I needed her gorgeous fatness inside of me... So I ask her if I could borrow her weight and she says "well ok! You can use it I might as well not need it anymore sense your truelove told you his feelings!" She then opens her mouth but soon we hear her stomach growling she then says "I-I think I may have to pass some gas out happy frog for the last time..." we then both cover our mouths not to inhale her possibly poisonous gas. She then let's her gas pass but it suddenly shakes the whole cave and the gas starts filling up the rooms inside of her home or cave. But soon happy frog uses one of her vines to open the door so the poisonous gas can go outside. After for quite some time the room finally goes clear out of her poisonous gas she farted out of her plant body. I then ask her "you finished now daisy?" She then was about to say yes until she letter out a tiny burp. Now she was finished. I then summon my vines to go inside of her and feed off her great fatness she stored inside of her.

(After for quite some...)

(Jesse's POV)
It has been a while but now that Happy frog was finished with her feeding process she was bigger than the both of us now. She then letter out a small burp and fart while saying "hey Th-UURRPA-anks! that sure was good stuff!" I then look at Dasia and she was finally back to her skinny self again. She then says with joy "OMG! Thank you happy frog! Finally I can fit back in with my other plant friends! Thanks so much!" Then happy frog says "oh no pro-BURRPA-ablem!" After daisy decided to go back into the wild and be with her fellow plants again. But this time she had a whole party invited to her cave. While me and Jesse went back to the village the great news! But also I had some trouble walking back while she keeper getting stuck in some places in the swampy forest. But we manage to make it back to the village.

-End of chapter four- 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.4K 1.5K 39
After coming home to her apartment to find her boyfriend dick deep inside another woman in the bed she had slept beside him just last night. Avalon...
38.1K 679 11
Hello All! Welcome to Flippy x Reader! This story was requested by Clouddxbobatea! I hope you all enjoy this story! Cuz I know I will 😏 I meeeeaaaan...
153K 2.9K 76
Samantha's life had never been easy. Her abusive father was the only family she had left. Her mom had died when Sam was just a kid, and when she was...
123 24 21
Tubbo's life was normal in L'manberg. A hunter, had decent pay, an apartment, friends... But the forest was something always special. It didnt have a...