bad idea ; klaus hargreeves

Por -hollandrodens

when klaus falls in love with one of the spirits in his conscience, he realises his powers are greater than h... MΓ‘s

π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘳𝘰π˜₯𝘢𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯.
𝘱𝘭𝘒𝘺𝘭π˜ͺ𝘴𝘡.
𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘡𝘸𝘰.
𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳.
𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦.
𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹.
𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡.
𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦.
𝘡𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.
𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘧π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺.
part two.
playlist.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.

𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

11.8K 384 124
Por -hollandrodens

Beatrice stood in front of Klaus, waiting for him to say something or tell her what he was going to do. Instead, Klaus took hold of her hands, holding his hands felt weird, she knew their hands were touching but she couldn't feel them. She just wished she could feel something again.

The boy with long, curly hair closed his eyes. Bea didn't know if she was supposed to close hers too, so she kept them open. Nothing happened for a long time, she watched Klaus's eyebrows furrow with concentration, although she wasn't sure what he was focusing on.

Then she finally felt it, the burning sensation started in her fingertips, then travelled up her arms, as if fire was racing through her. She'd never felt anything like it in her life as a ghost, she wasn't sure what was happening but she didn't let go of Klaus's hands no matter what.

Bea felt as if her whole body was engulfed in flames just seconds later, she could feel Klaus tighten his grip on her hands. Her chest felt like it was about to explode, something was pulsating in her chest, for years she was an empty shell of a ghost... but the pulse in her chest was her heart.

Looking down and examining her arms, her skin looked less translucent, she looked more human. Klaus's hands felt strangely soft in hers, her eyes widened as she realised she could feel.

"Klaus? What have you done?"

He finally opened his eyes, and she knew what he'd done as soon as he stared back at her.

"I... I brought you back to life." He stuttered, as if he couldn't quite believe what he'd done himself. He finally let go of her hands, running his hands through his curls nervously, "I was only trying to break your, I don't know what to call it... curse? But I think I may have gone a bit too far..." Klaus trailed off.

"A bit?!" Bea exclaimed, "you brought me back to life!"

"I honestly don't know if you want me to apologise or...? I mean you're human again, you can probably leave now, go and find your family." Klaus said.

"Klaus! I can't show up at my parents home! The shock would be too much." She remarked.

He nodded, "right, sorry."

"What do we do now?!"

"I don't know! I've never raised the dead before!" Klaus panicked.

Beatrice took a deep breath, suddenly overwhelmed by the new scents she could smell. She wasn't surprised by the staleness of the air of Klaus's bedroom considering he hadn't left it in days.

"Can we go somewhere else to talk? Everything is kinda overwhelming." Bea said, her whole body felt... different.

"Sure, okay." Klaus nodded, following her into the hallway.

"What if one of your siblings sees me?"

"Um... we'll just pretend you're still a ghost, okay?" Klaus said, not thinking it through.

"Like that'll work."

"Trust me, they aren't as smart as they make themselves out to be." Klaus said.

Luckily they made it to the living room unnoticed, and Bea sat at the edge of one of the couches, suddenly nervous. She always wondered what it would be like to actually sit on the furniture in the Academy, it must have cost a fortune.

Klaus stood at the bar making a drink for himself, "do you want anything? You can drink and eat anything you want now!"

"That's the last thing I'm thinking about, Klaus." Bea replied, her hands were fidgeting in her lap anxiously. She didn't know how to feel about Klaus bringing her back to life, or what the consequences would be, if there were any. Would she just go back to living a normal life? Would she stay hidden in the academy? There were so many questions she didn't have the answer to.

Her thoughts were interrupted by two familiar voices getting louder as they walked into the room, they suddenly stopped as they spotted her and then looked between Klaus and Bea.

"Oh, hello." Alison said, looking surprised.

Diego stood besides Alison, clearly dumbfounded by a stranger in their home. He was even more shocked Klaus seemed to know her.

Klaus turned around, gasping, "you can see her too?" he raised his eyebrows, trying not to raise any suspicions.

"The girl who's sitting on our couch? Uh, yeah!" Alison exclaimed, "are you sure she isn't one of your one night stands Klaus?"

Klaus rolled his eyes at his sister, "she's one of the ghosts that can't get enough of me, clearly."

Bea scoffed, "sure."

Diego kept staring at Beatrice, observing her.

"Do you want something?" Bea finally asked him.

Diego's mouth opened and closed before he shook his head, "no."

"So how come we're only seeing you now?" Alison asked suspiciously.

"Well, she obviously didn't want you to see her before now." Klaus shrugged his shoulders, taking a sip of the martini he'd made himself earlier.

"You don't really look like what I expected ghosts to look like." Diego commented.

"Because she's not wearing a sheet with eyes for holes, Diego?" Alison asked sarcastically.

Beatrice hid her smirk whilst Diego rolled his eyes.

"It must have been horrible only being able to be seen by Klaus, my sincerest apologies." Five had walked into room now, observing everything going on.

"Not entirely." She said softly, sneaking a glance over at Klaus who had a certain look about him that made him strangely attractive.

"What's going on?" Vanya was standing in the doorway, clutching her violin case.

"What is this? A family interrogation?" Klaus complained.

"I'm sorry if we're all cautious of strangers, Klaus. Don't you remember the last time strangers came into our home and tried to kill us?" Alison recounted.

"The ones that kidnapped me? Hm, yes I vividly remember that." Klaus said, a flash of hurt crossed his face before he replaced it with his cocky smile.

Five was sitting on the coffee table in front of Beatrice whilst the others were talking to Klaus.

"Who are you, really?" Five asked her.

Beatrice was overwhelmed, and couldn't think of a lie on the spot, so instead she told him the truth, the whole truth.

Soon, the whole family was listening to her, silence filled the room once she'd finished talking.

"So... you're telling us you've been living here for years as a ghost and then Klaus... this Klaus right here... brought you to life?" Five questioned her as everyone looked over at Klaus who was still sipping his martini.

"How does it work, making a ghost human?" Diego asked, still trying to wrap his head around the idea.

Klaus threw his hands up, he'd reached his family-time limit for the day, "I don't know! It just happened!" He said as he headed for the front door, as he reached for the handle Beatrice appeared behind him. His family were used to him leaving mid-conversation so no one questioned him.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Anywhere but here." He muttered, opening the door.

Beatrice looked outside wistfully, she hadn't been able to leave the house in eight years.

Klaus seemed to remember this as he stood outside, he held out his hand for her to take, "you'll never know if you can leave if you don't try."

Bea reached out and placed her hand in his, she took a small step hesitantly, and then another, and soon she was standing outside hand in hand with Klaus Hargreeves.

Her heart was beating wildly, the feeling was strange but she was excited.

She looked over at Klaus who looked amused, inside Klaus was happy that he'd finally been able to help her.

"Where to?" Beatrice asked him, excited to explore the world she'd been longing to see again for years.

Klaus looked down at the outfit she was wearing, the same thing she wore as a ghost, "follow me."

Beatrice followed the boy out into the world, she came to the realisation that she'd follow him everywhere, and maybe it wasn't such a bad idea.

let me know your thoughts in the comments! :)

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

1.3K 73 9
❛ ππŽππŽπƒπ˜'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❜ ━━━━ five hargreeves .ᐟ β—– 🧳⏳🩸 β—— ο½₯βͺ and all at once you ...
56K 993 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...
601K 13.3K 31
"Y/n, you don't have to worry about that. I will always be here for you," he explained. "Thank you Five," I whispered, hugging him. β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”βžΆβ”β”β”β”β”β”β”...
101K 2.5K 21
π’†π’–π’π’π’Šπ’‚ ━━ (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, ❛ beautiful thinking ❜ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ ━ 1963, five hargreeves travels back...