The First Queen *Sample Only*

By wonderstruckagain

A nameless slave has endured her fair share of suffering over her nineteen years. Her whole life has revolved... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Read On!
Exciting News!
Free Goodies
Get A Free Mini Book
Last day to get the free book!
Tomorrow!
Ready, set, launch!
We're live!
Giveaway Announcement!

Thank You

6K 114 8
By wonderstruckagain

Hello lovelies! 

I hope the world has been treating you well. If not and you need someone to talk to my inbox is always open. 

However, I'm writing to you today because I wanted to thank you for all the support that you have given me, not only on The First Queen but all of my other books as well. You are amazing and seeing all the comments, watching the votes climb, and getting insight to your reactions to my cliffhangers (let's be honest, cliffhangers are my favorite) inspires me to write more. so I wrote almost a sequel to this book. It skips over Athena's life and dips into the life of Willow's grandson and his rogue mate. I shy away from the animalistic side of werewolves most of the time but with this book I jumped in head first. If you're interested you can find Queen of the Beasts on my page.

In addition to this I also want your feedback. I would love to know which parts of the book you would like to see in Archer's point of view or events that may have been skipped over that you would like more detail on. Let me know in the  comments section!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.9K 30
"I found myself wanting to be around this girl until I can no longer stand being without her." _ After Elaria's parents died and left her with her s...
186K 6.4K 34
Some refer to Violet and her tribe of werewolves as dangerous and unlawful. But, in a world where weak humans rule over the werewolf realm, she is do...
36 0 1
Princess. All my life, I have been waiting to become Queen, to finally be entitled to the throne. Having sleepless nights, studying hard, practicing...