From lonner geek to famous le...

Por TamxMimi

To be a red headed lonner geek in high school is hard. Lavigne doesn't fit in, never has and her thoughts are... Mais

From lonner geek to famous lead singer
CHAPTER 3 FROM LONNER GEEK TO FAMOUS LEAD SINGER
Chapter 4.from lonner geek to famous lead singer!:)
(5) from lonner geek to famous leadsinger!
(6)From lonner geek to famous lead singer
(7) From lonner geek to famous lead singer
Chapter 8. Cowgirl
Chapter 10.The Rents

Chapter 9.

665 15 7
Por TamxMimi

Okay so happy thanksgiving! I'm full to the fullest. And I looked over my votes and comments and they gave me the inspiration to upload this early.I have never done this, so thank you to those that voted and commented. Keep it up andIwill definitely upload every 3 days or so. Anyways enjoy! :)~!<3*

Chapter 9. Porno

"Two scoops of vanilla, strawberries,Chocolate fudge, whip cream,Oreos,M&M's,Caramel fudge,cookie dough,and wafers please!"

" Is that all." The man behind the counter asked, raising an eye brow.

"I think so, hey guys do youthinkI missed any toppings?"I asked turning to the guys.

But allI got were stares.

" What?"

" Nothing." They all said in unison.

Iturned back to the guy, "I guess no then."

" Here you go." he handed me my bowl.

" Thank you."I flashed him a smile and made my way to the guys seat in the center of the ice cream shop.

I sat in between Antony and blake. My mouth watered at the huge bowl of ice cream.I grabbed a my spoon and took a gigantic scoop, and stuffed it in mouth.I closed my eyes and moaned lowly. Throwing my head back. Best ice cream ever! whenI opened my eyes,I noticed all the guys eyes were on me.

David had his spoon in mid air. Alex had his spoon in his mouth, Blake had ice cream on his shirt. and Antony wasn't paying mind to where he put his spoon so ice cream was on his cheek.I laughed, they all looked hilarious.

" What is wrong with you guys?"I asked between chuckles.

" Well not to be rude, but you werehaving an Orgasim over ice cream." Alex said smiling shyly.

" Yeah,I wonder what you'd do ifI put ice cream all over me?" David said, grinning ear to ear, and wiggling his eye brows.

"I sure wishI was that ice cream." Blake said smirking.

" We should buy her ice cream more often!" Antony exclaimed.

And they all laughed, giving each other high fives.

*******************************************************************

"Stop moving."

"I can't, this thing is tight and ichy!"

" Well you don't see me complaining about this ridiculous outfit you guys put me in."

The guys had rented out the whole mall, for a day of fun with me. So when we finished our ice cream, we made our way to a guys clothes store. The guys decided to dress me up in guys clothes. They even gave me a mustache.

I let them since no one was going to see me anyway. But as payback, i borough them into different stores andI dressed them up.I completed everyone outfit. But at the moment i was helping David. He was having trouble putting on his purple dress.

So here we stood in the claustrophobic dressing room. WhileI stood on the bench- to match Davids height-trying to pull the dress over his head. his shoulders were alittle too broad for the dress. But it was the biggest size. And he was not getting out of wearing the dress.

So struggled with it, pulling and tugging it down. And at the same time, trying not to tar the fabric. finallyI got it over his shoulders, andI hopped off the bench, pulling it down.It only reached 2 inches below his waist. Which mad the dress look extra skimpy.I giggled, just looking him over. With his dress, matching heels, sliver jewelry, and make-up.

" There, waitI forgot something."

I walked out the dressing room and to the front counter of the store. The lady at the front desk payed no mind to me as she stared at the guys. Even though they wore the ridiculous girlie outfits.I grabbed a tube off lip gloss and made my way back to the dressing room.

I walked in the dressing room," Lean down soI can reach your lips."I told him.

He leaned down andI applied the cherry pink lip gloss. Perfect!

" Alright lets go!"I exclaimed, dragging him to the guys.

When we made itto the guys they all laughed at David.

" Shut the hell up, you all look like girls too!"

" Yeah, especially Blake, canI take you on a date?"I asked him.

They all roared with laughter. Blake just turned red in the face: blushing.

"I thinkI might be a lesbo so i'll take David and Alex. Antony said, hugging them both closely.

They cringed away from him, but he held them tightly to his side. Making kissy faces at them.

" Rape!" They screamed.

We all laughed, andI doubled over. with my hands one my knees, my face was probably blood shot red at the moment. When we all calmed downI managed to grab my phone and hand it to the girl at the front desk.

" Here, can you take a picture of us?"I asked.

" N-n-no problem." she said stuttering.

She shakily took the phone and backed up.Antony stood hugging Alex and David, while Blake and I stood in front of them. He grabbed me in a hug and kissed me on the cheek andI threw my arms around his neck, right before she caught the picture.

We all rushed to her side and looked at the picture. It was perfect! Just beautiful. something that I'd want to remember forever.

*******************************************************************

" Its mine!"

" No its mine!"

"I had it first!"

" No i had it first!"

" Nuh!"

"Auh!"

" Guys, hands off!"I screamed.

They instantly dropped the slice of pizza in the box.They went silent.

" Lets solve this problem properly!"I said, and thenI grabbed the pizza slice and took a huge bite.

" Hey that's not fair!"

" How is that proper?!"

Blake and David said at the same time.

WhenI swallowed the biteI answered, " I'm the lady and i should get the last slice, simple!"I declared.

Blake then attacked me, pushing me down on to my couch, he knelled between my legs. biting the other side of the pizza. He ripped it out of my mouth and devoured it. which was the most sexiest thing ever.

When he was done he licked his fingers and grinned at me. This timeI attacked him. and caught his mouth to mine.I ran hands up his neck and in to his luscious locks.I could taste the remainder of the pizza.

He reacted quickly by grabbing my waist with one hand and digging the other in to my hair. Bringing me closer- not that there was any space between us anyway. But we were interrupted by a throat being cleared.

We turned to the throat clearer- still holding on to each other. The throat belonged to Alex.

" That was pretty disturbing." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

" What! that was sexy,I was totally turned on. Keep going." David exclaimed, running his hands through his hair.

" Best porno I've ever seen, and they still had on all their clothes!" Antony yelled high fiving David.

" You guys are so immature."I said backing away from Blake.

" Don't stop,I didn't have enough time to video tape it with my phone!" David exclaimed.

" Right? that was hot as hell now I've gotta go fix my buddy. thanks to yo horny teenagers!" Antony said pointing to his friend down there.

" Hey, it was all her!" Blake said pointing at me.

I rolled my eyes, " You guys are so weird!"

" Hey, I'm not the one that savagely attacked an Innocent teenage boy with my lips!" Alex shot back.

" Whatever, I'm in need for a bath so I'm off to take a shower. if you guys wanna stay make yourselves comfortable. If you wanna leave there's the door!" i pointed in the direction of the front door.

" Naw we'll just chill here." they all said in unison.

" Sleepover!" David cheered, throwing his hands in the air and waving them around.

Him and the guys jumped around, shouting happy words.I laughed and shook my head, making my way up to my room.

So how did you guys like it? I wrote it off the top of my head! I just wanted this chapter to be a work free time for the guys. And to show how close lavigne and the guys are, including Antony.

Iactually didn't have the intention of making a new character,I just made him off the top of my head. CauseI knew lavigne needed a true friend in high school. SoI hope you like it.

Vote comment read!

Continuar a ler