[SEULRENE] THE CHASE

Od eajitothepower

Sunflowers still grows at night This story isn't mine. It's originally written in Vietnamese. Credit to the r... Viac

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

2.7K 59 60
Od eajitothepower

Irene suddenly proposed to Seulgi, their engagement ceremony was quickly prepared. In the blink of an eye, everything seems to have been completed. Over the past few days, Seulgi had really wanted to see her in her gorgeous wedding dress. She thought she wouldn't be able to control her emotions. Normally, Seulgi won't be able to meet Irene until the day of her marriage, but she gave her a privilege to go and choose a wedding dress with her.

Now she is sitting outside, anxious and nervous waiting for Irene. Seulgi swears she dreamed that she wore a lovely wedding dress many times, even if she was not her bride. She always imagined that she would be beautiful and brilliant, but now that she was really going to see it, Seulgi was a little worried about how she would look.

Seulgi sat outside, her hands clasped together, she quietly thought about her journey of pursuing love for the past ten years. Seulgi felt a little uneasy and moved. She suddenly recalled her first feelings for Irene.

She begins to love someone very simply and happily. Seulgi at that time, felt like life gave her a smile. Once upon a time, she thought she was someone in Irene’s life. She had naively assumed that just by making her pay attention to her, she would be halfway to Irene’s heart. Originally when they first fell in love with someone who was often too naive and foolish. Seulgi has been trying hard because of Irene, although Seulgi always feels that she is not good enough, not good enough for Irene, she still thinks that a true love is quietly giving away love once answered

The unforgettable memories of Irene over the years have made Seulgi more and more regretful, not wanting to let go. When she loves Irene, Seulgi often thinks about things she never dreamed of becoming reality. It was like holding her, or hugging her, or just being quiet by her side.

So when all those wishes come true like this, Seulgi has a bit of unspeakable emotion.

The curtain slowly pulled out, Seulgi's eyes were a gorgeous, beautiful Irene in a white wedding dress. Looking at her like an angel fell to earth, making Seulgi's heart filled with emotion to be noiselessly beating. She knew for sure that when Irene made the bride so beautiful, Seulgi had no idea that she would be so beautiful that she would suffocate like this. Especially she is her bride.

Seulgi opened her eyes wide, her mouth slightly opened with surprise and stupidity. She stared at Irene making her embarrassed. Seulgi's next reaction surprised her when she covered her mouth with her hand, then straightened up to hug her. Irene was stunned, not sure what to do when she felt Seulgi's shoulders start to shake. She buried her face in the hollow of her neck, crying. Seulgi's sobbing cry made Irene suddenly feel anxious in her heart. Since officially falling in love, Seulgi has no hesitation and cries over her from time to time. Irene has always been a tough guy, she never cried for anyone but Seulgi. However, the situation she shed tears because she was also extremely urgent. It was when Seulgi fell into the lake.

However, Seulgi was really touched when she was with her. Just like Seulgi let her into the softest and weakest place in her heart. This proves one thing, Seulgi really loves her. This thought has made Irene painfully unrelenting. She suddenly couldn't leave her. For over a year together, Irene was really shaken by Seulgi. She made her happy, making her feel like a protective child. Now when she is about to leave in a way that Irene does not want the most, she regrets this person.

But life is not only love, life has many things to bother her, causing us to think made headache. Especially when retaining this love means betraying the trust of many people, and betraying her ideal of life. She could not do that. For years Irene has always put righteousness and justice as a living goal. She couldn't because Seulgi did something to embarrass herself.

She must, .. let go of her.

Meet, love each other, understand each other, need each other but at the wrong time, it is tragic. Even if she wanted to give this affair a chance, wanted to see how long the two would actually go together, but there were many reasons for her and Seulgi to go away, now she could only look at her. Helpless. Irene blamed her for teasing her, she blamed this heart for teasing her, she blamed her destiny to bring her but then did not leave her behind. Pulling the left hand, the left hand is still let go, it hurts.

If only, Seulgi didn't appear on that day. Irene would rather not see her again, let her hate her and not want them to go through this separation.

The more she think, the more Irene feels of Seulgi. She hated her for making things that even if she loved, she could not forgive. She hated her for shaking her. She hated her for using this damned sincere affection for her. Why is she a criminal, a bad guy who is abetting the life of so many innocent people and treating her with all her heart? If Seulgi didn't show her warmth and sincerity in such feelings, then everything would be easier.

She hated her for making her laugh, which was worse than she made her cry. She hated her when she wasn't with her and didn't actively call or text. However, what Irene hated most was that she didn't hate her as she thought.

Not close to hate.

Or little hate.

Not even hate her at all.

Irene feels like she wants to tear up now. How much she hoped would be more disappointed if she loved Seulgi, falling in love with someone who did not bring her a peaceful life.

When we meet the right person but at the wrong time, we can only see that person walk through our life quietly. Irene once wondered if Seulgi was really away from her, it made her feel better, but it was definitely the best choice for her. Irene still maintains the notion that Seulgi is a bad person. She had to make her pay the price. Because even if she was really in love, it would all be confusing in a mess of emotions and tormenting her conscience, so it would be easier to let things be simple.

When we meet the right person at the wrong time, it is regret. But Irene decided to keep Seulgi in the deepest place, as if she had already carved unforgettable memories in her heart. She would never admit that she liked Seulgi. She will also never admit that she wishes to have a future with Seulgi. Whoever blames fate, whoever blames love for love does not belong.

Irene reached out and hugged Seulgi. She softly patted her back, causing the staff standing around to move uneasily. They witnessed a lot of grooms being surprised to see the bride wearing a wedding dress, but falling into the bride crying like that, this is the first time.

Irene, though touched, is a bit uncomfortable when being looked at by others. She gently patted Seulgi's back.

"Now, what is it to cry?" Irene didn't care if a part of her bare shoulder was drenched by Seulgi's tears, Irene hugged Seulgi, comforting her gently.

"Don't cry, are people looking " It is, no matter what she says, Seulgi still hugs her, refuses to let go. Seulgi's sobbing cries still sounded deep in the hollow of her neck, making Irene uncontrollably smile. Her eyebrows faltered. Why is it that every time this person is with her, she will make a sincere figure like this? She was like that making her feel more confused and bitter when she thought that this sentiment would end soon.

"Hyun, you are the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. Thank you, thank you very much."

Seulgi said while embracing Irene’s waist as if it was being disturbed. Irene doesn't want her heart to beat so fast. She didn't want her body because she was hugged by Seulgi and became so happy. Irene swallowed, slightly separating herself from Seulgi's hug.

"Alright, don't cry anymore. If you keep crying like that during our engagement, it will make you bad, I won't marry you"

She said and lightly pinched her nose, making Seulgi raise her head and smile. She hugged her shoulders and kissed her forehead lightly.

"Hyun, I feel like the happiest person in the world"

Irene heard this sentence, breaking apart in her heart. If in another life, perhaps she would bring it to Seulgi.

The engagement ceremony of the two was quickly held with a large number of guests. Having the reputation of being the brightest adopted daughter of Kim chairman, it is obvious that all moves of Seulgi are paid attention by the sexes. Everyone is curious about who is the woman who can hold the heart of the Director General of SY.

Towards Irene, Seulgi let her arbitrarily invite anyone she wanted. Even though she never met or knew Irene’s friend, Seulgi always smiled on her lips as they appeared at the gate. Simply because she really didn't care about anything but Irene. Now in her mind, there was only her silhouette in her eyes.

Although Yerim's absence caused Seulgi to be sad, there were no worries about those sadness that were rising in her small heart. Just think of the prison today, she was able to give way to her lover, Irene, the royal road that brought her the world, Seulgi also felt satisfied.

Seulgi never thought that one day she would see Irene in a wedding dress, step down the ceremony, not to mention that this Kang Seulgi would be the one who waited for her at the end of the road. Throughout the day, Seulgi was moved from time to time to cry, but remembering Irene’s words, she didn't know what to do but try to suppress her emotions.

Irene tonight, is the most beautiful Irene that Seulgi has ever seen. Tonight, she was the dream that had become Seulgi's reality.

In the moment of touching her big, sparkling eyes, Seulgi momentarily felt humanity in the moment was filled with this little girl.

Seulgi really didn't know what to promise to Irene, could only bring out this sincere heart to protect her and protect her all her life.

"Ms. Kang, nice to meet you. I heard Irene talk a lot about you"

The soft voice that appeared in Seulgi's ear made her in a state of confusion watching Irene alert. She looked at the person in front of her.

An elegant girl with pale hair. The face is a bit chubby. Two big eyelid eyes, heart lips and elegant high nose. Even though she wore light makeup, she still couldn't hide the beauty and sophistication on her face.

Seulgi quickly caught the outstretched hand of the other person.

"Hello," said the mechanic. Normally, Seulgi is a person with a non-human temperament, but when standing in front of this friend of Irene, she is a bit shy and rigid. Seulgi knows who this person is.
"Let’s drop the formality, me and you are the same age. A little introduction, my name is Son Seungwan or you can call me Wendy, I’m Irene’s colleague. Today I came to congratulate the you two" Seulgi can recognize the strange way behavior of this person. Obviously talking to her, but her gaze still focused on Irene. But Irene also doesn't seem very comfortable with this person's eyes but constantly evades it.
"Thank you, Wendy" Seulgi quickly regained the inherent appearance of a general who nodded, smiling lightly at Wendy. She casually reach her hand to Irene’s hand below.

The other person did not cause any difficulty, either before walking in, it was a glance at Irene for a bit.

Irene exhaled. Wendy’s presence here is not in her data. She didn't know why Wendy would looked at her with that intensity. All she could do was grab Seulgi's hand to calm herself.

Everything seemed to have settled down, when the ceremony began.

Guests were also fully present and seated at the seats. Melodious piano music was immediately opened. The white door at the end of the road was opened, and entered as a woman in a gorgeous wedding dress. Irene’s perfect face quickly became the focus of everyone. For those close to Kim Gia, who had met Irene in his previous birthday, he knows that this wedding will be held tomorrow. Such a beautiful woman, how can he ignore it?

When Irene put her father's arm together in front of Seulgi to get married in the witness of everyone, she began to feel so touched that the steps were staggering. At that time, Irene heard her father whisper beside him:

"Keep breathing,"

This made her feel even more heartbroken. It seems her family loves Seulgi and really hopes for her and Seulgi to become a couple. If they knew everything, would her parents and Jookyun be disappointed? She really couldn't imagine it.

Irene followed and had enough concentration to accompany her father all the way. The moment she took Seulgi's hand, Irene suddenly realized a painful truth tearing her heart.

She fell in love with Kang Seulgi!

For an instant, she really wanted this to be really happening. For an instant, she really wished that she would walk out to the big door when the party was over. She, for a moment, really wanted to become Seulgi's wife.

The host opens the show by introducing the purpose of this engagement ceremony. Then, very quickly, he signaled to both of them to read their marriage vows. Seulgi didn't wait for a moment, she immediately grabbed Irene’s hand, then started talking. Seulgi's soft, slightly choked air language made Irene bite her lips.

"From a young age, I have always avoided drawing unrealistic dreams and images of life. When I am aware of love, marriage, I have only a small desire to be with my friend. We will discover what will happen in the future, we will exchange our wishes, and discuss, go through, and experience our life together. I didn't expect it to come, try to understand each other, accept each other, love each other, and observe for myself how carefully we choose to go through it, and I think I have really get all that when I'm with this girl "

She said and stopped for a moment and then continued. She currently felt something choking in her throat, weighing heavily on her heart. Irene is really beautiful, so much that she wants to take Seulgi's breath.

"I was standing outside to welcome guests, I received many blessings from everyone. What I noticed, was that many people said ‘Hundred years of happiness’ Perhaps I really hope so. Hopefully, at the age of eighty, or ninety, I still have enough energy, enough love, enough effort to perfect myself, to be able to bring my bride everything she deserves."

Seulgi's every sentence like a sharp knife sticks into Irene’s weak heart causing it to bleed. Why could the sweet words spoken from her lover's mouth make her suffer like this?

At that time, Seulgi even looked into her eyes and Irene was so moved, she only dared to sneak a peek at her, because if she looked straight into Seulgi's eyes, her tears would fade away and sometimes she would fall to her knees.

"Irene, it's my turn"

Irene heard urging in her ear. She then looked at Seulgi, then looked at the guest sitting down below. Suddenly now she felt really heavy, so much that she could not breathe. The blood pressure in her body poured all over her brain and made her want to explode. Every cold sweat flowed along her spine making Irene feel like she was about to faint. The signal hidden in her skirt gently shook. The signal is time to act. However, Irene felt like she was a bronze statue, unable to move.

"Still.."

Seulgi is still patiently waiting for Irene to speak up when the first gunshots erupt in the room.

The sound of cold gunfire erupted causing everyone to fire. Soon after, a group of people from all over the room stood up screaming.

"Cops"

Then the scene became chaotic when a few more people were Irene’s comrades pulling out their guns, ready to arrest all suspects. Feeling moving, Kang Joonho was sitting at the table in front of the stage with the homemade gun up on the bullet to fight back, the scouts quickly knocked down, controlled and summarized. Seulgi's comrades held the gun up, ready to resist the functional force.

Irene now remembers her main task. She hastily wiped away the pain and pulled out the gun from the inside of her skirt and pointed it straight at Seulgi's head who was still standing in front of her.

For a moment, suddenly gunfire, screams, whispering cups and the sound of fighting around silence. In Irene’s head, there was only her extremely urgent breathing, and Seulgi's dazed eyes. Irene did not concentrate, then pressed her gun close to Seulgi's forehead, deliberately hurting her to overcome her own pain.

The strange thing was that Seulgi didn't protest her, she just stood still, and looked at her.

Seulgi's eyes were transformed into a gloomy color that Irene thought she couldn't forget that image all her life .. Irene bit her lower lip, eyes like a hawk stabbing a few Seulgi faces. The hands holding guns were a bit shaky. She should have been quick to arrest Seulgi. However, now she is complicated by the intricacies of not knowing what to do

After more than a year of stalking, by tucking Irene on Seulgi's side - one of the suspects involved in the transnational drug trafficking line, her judgments have split into several branches. Investigating and understanding the method and tricks of Kang Joonho and Seulgi and their accomplices. The Investigation Team immediately agreed on a plan to eradicate this complicated odd drug cluster.

And the engagement ceremony of Irene and Seulgi is the perfect occasion to summarize the key characters involved in this line in general and the Black Press in particular.

Another gunshot sounded next to Irene. Next she saw Seulgi immediately collapsed on the ground. The last bullet accurately hit her calf.

Immediately, Wendy appeared to press Seulgi's body to the floor in response to Irene’s astonishment. Before she could do anything, Wendy lowered Seulgi's head, very quickly making a lock. She spoke loudly to Seulgi.

"Kang Seulgi, you are officially arrested for drug trafficking."

Kang Seulgi groaned in pain when she was kicked by Wendy. Her hands were handcuffed, the wound on her leg was not stopping to scatter fresh blood. Soon there was a piece of stage.

"Wendy, escort the suspect. Don't hurt her."

Irene tried hard to speak up. Wendy, though not satisfied with her words, used her hand to shake Seulgi up. She just didn't expect her next reaction. Seulgi had just been pulled up by Wendy and two other officers and tried to reach for Irene’s hand. She urgently spoke up.

"Hyun, tell me. I just want to know one thing. I .. is it true that you love me?"

Seulgi's question is so clear, urgently, just blaming Irene can't have enough courage to tell her the truth. Besides, Irene was also the default, Seulgi was a disgusting criminal. She heard Joy’s voice screaming somewhere near her and released Seulgi. The screams were so loudly attacking Irene’s brain. More of Wendy’s glaring eyes and challenges and the other two colleagues make Irene scared like an antiquated turtle. She couldn't even look into Seulgi's eyes. Yet she still persevered to listen to her.

She didn't care about everything. Seulgi just wants to care about Irene, she just wants to listen to her. If Irene said she also had feelings for her, Seulgi vowed to fake blindness and deafness to ignore everything.

Seulgi's heart screamed, despite the agonizing. The suffering in the mind is what is killing Seulgi. Every cell, every blood vessel in her body, begged Irene.

‘Please, please don't hurt me anymore. Just once, just say, she loves you too.’

Seulgi really didn't think she could endure another pain.

Please.

Irene took a deep breath, coldly staring at Seulgi's eyes.

"I don't love you. Not even a little."

Irene, no matter how much Seulgi insisted, was once again, making the small world of Seulgi, which was only about to turn around, crumbled.

Pain, like toughness cut the heart into small pieces and crushed.

"Don't dream anymore"

"Seulgi, you and me, we never stand on the same level"

Dead mind.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

15.9K 481 11
seulrene fic
17K 878 26
in which a sisterhood is broken because of a rumor based on the movie: the sisterhood of the night WARNING: this story contains themes of sexual assa...
47.5K 2K 39
I republish this story after change some of the storyline. The first version is moving too fast and looked unrealistic. I hope everyone will like the...
28.5K 1.1K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24