The Devil's Kings

By NaeWinchester

Editing is now complete on the chapters that were published. Let me know what you think! "So what if he is a... More

One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
A/N

A/N...another one

1.1K 13 9
By NaeWinchester

Okay, I hate writing Author notes cause I feel like they disrupt the flow of the story most of the time, however I have been editing and re-working Devil's Kings and I feel like I am ready to post...finally.

This book is close to my heart and my goal is to see it published. Please let me know what your thoughts are...without being an asshat. I dont feel like DK is where it needs to be, but I am much happier with they way it is now. Just maybe a tad outdrawn with the main characters back story.

I'm going to start uploading the new chapters tonight. Keep in mind that many things have changed. So if you have been reading DK and keeping up with my previous updates, you will want to go back and re-read from the begining.

Much Love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
13.4K 666 24
I need answers now, I don't like not knowing what's going on. So after Lea and I are alone in the car, I decide to ask my questions. "Why are we leav...
504K 9.6K 33
*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep in New Mexico. She has no money, no fam...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...