Naruko x HxH (Hiatus)

By YuTingFang

Naruko got transported into the hunter x hunter world. Is this her real birth place? Will she find the reason... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I'm sorry my readers...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Short)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Kinda short?)
Chapter 12 (Short as well)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Short)
Chapter 20
Christmas Special (LATE)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Part 1/2)
*Short* Chapter 22 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23 (Confession..)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 4

11.5K 294 46
By YuTingFang

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~~": Naruko speech in the physical world
__________________________________

We began jogging in the mud as it began to drag some people down as the fog began to appear, "Gon, Naruko. Let's move further ahead." "Yeah, that's a good idea. It wouldn't do us any good if we lose sight of the examiner." Gon said which made me hum in acknowledgement.

"No... That isn't the important part. We should move as far away as Hisoka as soon as possible." "Why?" I asked, "The aura around him... Has a strong urge to kill people around him." "Like... Killing intent? Blood lust?" I asked again..

"It's more towards the strong killing intent" Killua replied, "... And who's Hisoka?" I felt apologetic for asking Killua so many questions, "Are you kidding me Naruko!? We've been talking about him, even Gon knows who he is!" Killua exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, for not listening to your conversation about Hisoka because I thought eavesdropping would be considered rude." I said crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, he's the joker looking guy with a star on his right cheek and a teardrop on his left cheek. He can use the fog to hide himself so he'll definitely kill the people near him." I nodded at his statement as I saw his eyes scan across Gon's face, "You seem interested in how I know, it's by his smell."

"Smell?" Gon questioned as I rose my brow at him, "Yeah, he and I are the same type." "Well I don't feel that way at all." Gon said as I nodded my head as well. Well... He can be nice if he wants to. I can sense that he's hiding behind a fake facade like me...

"That's because, like that monkey, I am well disguised in putting on a facade. Well you'll find out soon I suppose." "Kurapika! Leorio! Killua says we should go ahead even more!" Gon exclaimed the plans to them.

I nearly choked on the small snack I was eating on as I laughed at Killua's face, "If I could have! I would have done so already!" Leorio shouted, "Well do something about it and come over here quickly!" Gon replied back.

"You should take it easy on that old man, running when you get older like around his age would be harder." I said mocking his appearance that looked like an old man even further. "Say that again brat! Come here to my face and repeat that."

"Nah! I can't move that slowly like you old man." I laughed out, I looked around seeing that the fog thickened to the point where I could barely see Gon and Killua.

I froze at my spot as I heard people screaming, turning to look at the boys as Killua explained "Someone must have gotten tricked."

We began jogging ahead as I turned back to look behind us in worry, "You shouldn't worry about the others right now, we'll fail if we also get lost in the fog. Just pray that those screams don't belong to anyone of your friends." I narrowed my eyes at that.

We ran together, stopping at a certain spot as it was a trap, we fell down this large hole screaming while I was flailing my arms around.

The light that was above us closed as I can estimate that we are in an animal's body, "Eww it's so gooey in here." I stuck out my tongue in disgust, "Let's get it over with quickly." Killua said as I nodded immediately, using my two clean fingers to pinch my nose from the disgusting smell emanating from inside it's belly.

Killua took out the can in which Tonpa gave to us during one of the hunter exam and opened it, pouring it in his stomach. I raised my brow in amusement half expecting something to happen, in a flash we were forced out from his mouth as I groaned at his disgusting vomit everywhere on me.

"EWWWW!" I exclaimed, Why are you complaining hm? Well... I like to be clean sometimes too okay? How ironic... 'I like to be clean sometimes too' says the person who doesn't ever try to clean their house. Shuddup!

I watched as the large frog like creature walked off slowly. "Guess he didn't like the taste of us?" Gon chuckled, scratching his head, "It was this." Killua said as he took out the can from a magical space. "Oh! That was from Tonpa-san's!"

Wow, how polite. "Guess he saved us." He laughed, "Well I could have escaped easily without this." Killua spoke nonchalantly, Same... I would have ripped the insides of this creature for my own entertainment.

"Well... I guess I'm still worried about Leorio and Kurapika." "Leorio?" I heard Gon suddenly exclaim as he turned back and ran towards the previous direction, I followed heed as I heard Killua exclaiming our names, "Gon! Naruko!"

Gon used his fishing pole hook to hit Hisoka in the face, preventing him from killing Leorio with his joker card. "Run Leorio!" I shouted, "You're pretty good boy." Hisoka praised with a straight face.

"A fishing rod hm? That's an interesting weapon, can you let me see it... For a while?" Hisoka said as he began making his way towards Gon, I could feel Gon begin to waver in his presence as his grip on the handle tightened.

I immediately stepped in front of him with my hands out shielding him from Hisoka's sight, "Hey... If you wanna deal with him, you'll have to deal with me first." I excluded my ANBU aura as I stared at him blankly.

"Naruko... I can handle this." "No way, I treat you like my little brother so I'll have to protect you." "Enough! Your opponent is me!" Leorio exclaimed angrily, dashing towards Hisoka with a branch.

But Hisoka just punched him upwards as Leorio flew up into the air, Gon quickly ran towards Hisoka with his fishing pole as he let out a battle cry, striking down his fishing pole at his body.

Unexpectedly, his body dispersed into mist, this reminds me of a clone jutsu using mists. I thought to Kurama but didn't pay attention to what he said as I quickly jumped back from the spot I was standing at as the hair at the back of my neck was standing.

A small crater was formed onto where I was standing at as the ground was cracked up, "Ah ah ah~ That's not nice Mr Joker." I wiggled my fingers in front of his face as I watched his eyes widen as he moved away from me.

"Nice reflexes girl, I see that you've come to rescue your friends?" Suddenly a clone made from mist appeared near Gon as he jumped away before using his fishing pole to slash at the clone behind him. "Such a good friend..."

"And that expression..." Hisoka trailed off as Gon began swinging his fishing pole towards his left and right, as he hit the mist around him in a 360° direction.

The hook hitting passed Hisoka's shoulder as I frowned, What trickery is he doing? I believe he's using nen. "Nice..." I heard him saying at every hit Gon tried to make towards Hisoka with the hook.

"I'm getting excited now." My facial expression scrunched up together, eternally shivered in disgust at his voice "I knew it! You're a pedophile! Stay away from us!" I exclaimed as I tried not to stare at his face.

"Let me fight against him Naruko!" Gon exclaimed determinedly as I sighed, he used the hook to hit the ground so the soil and mud came up due to the amount of force and pressure put behind it as Gon used it as a camouflage to run behind him and tried to strike him from behind.

However Hisoka's reaction to this was godly as he held Gon up by his throat, "Let go of him!" I exclaimed angrily, as I saw Gon struggling, "How wonderful" I heard him say as I quickly ran towards him, completely hiding my presence like a ninja as I took shurikens out of my pocket, ready to throw it efficiently and accurately.

"I really love that look." He said as Gon looked like he was about to pass out, I was about to unleash a bit of my presence on him but he gasped and released Gon. Gon fell to his knees as I quickly moved to his side, glaring at Hisoka violently as I took out my weapon to protect him from the pedo.

He squatted down and said "Don't worry, I will not kill your friends, he passed." I frowned as I thought, What does he mean by pass? I have no idea. "Yup you both pass as well." He announced which made me look at him weirdly.

I feel tired dealing with this type of psycho pedo's "Now grow up to be strong and fine hunters." He said calmly not batting an eyelid at my expression against him.

*Ring* *Ring*

A sound was heard as Hisoka took out a device, a weird voice saying "Hisoka, you should get back here, we're nearly at the phase two site."

Hisoka replied "Okay I'll be right there." As he stood up and started walking off, "It's always good to have friends. I suppose you both can find your way back?" I did nothing but I felt a small distinct movement happen behind me.

"Good boy." "Gon I think you're in deep waters, he pays more attention to you. It's terrifying." I whispered to Gon worriedly, as he walked off with Leorio draped over his shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 631 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
107 8 6
naruto is taken to Gensokyo by yukari yakumo and trained to become the best ninja in all history, what is her reason? and why is the kyubi so afraid...
9.5K 211 29
Itsumi Zoldyck runs away from home due to differing opinions she shares with her parents, Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck. On her adventures, she runs into C...
1.4K 43 35
One night Honoka walks into her home in Sunagakure only to find her caretaker, Ania, dead and the murderer still in her home. She runs for it and is...