Devil's Sinners MC Lost & F...

By NessieBlackwood

Over 20 years ago, I truly felt like I belonged. With my club, in my life. One night is all it took to destro... More

Devil's Sinners MC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 19

4.2K 156 4
By NessieBlackwood

Talon~

I wasn't eavesdropping, but I walked halfway to my house before I realized I left my jacket on the porch. Turning around to go get it, I climb the porch and heard the concern in bubs voice. She has a habit of leaving the windows up a lil bit at night for fresh air. I sit on the chair next to the window, I know it's shitty of me to listen, but this is my family, and if those boys are bothered by anything, it's up to me to fix it. Soon as I heard bub mention him, I knew what was the concern. And hearing her tell them she's mine, that made my heart flutter. What the fuck is wrong with me that I get like this about her? I've never had a bitch control me like she can. Shaking my thoughts, I step off the porch and head home. I need sleep.

Falling into bed, tired as fuck.

A phones ringing, and keeps ringing. Someone answer that fucker! It stops finally and starts again.

I jump up fumbling for the damn thing. Reaching it, I can't see who it is, my eyes won't open. Damn I'm tired.

Answering it, "WHAT? This better be good." I yell.

I yell into the phone again. There's no one there. What the fuck. Did I dream this shit or what. Going to take a piss, I feel like I'm going crazy. Didn't my phone ring?

Getting coffee going. I grab my phone, scroll the calls list. Who the fuck is calling restricted? This shit is fucked up. I'll have Gunner work his tech magic and see if he can find anything out. Bad feeling in my gut.

It's barely light out, I head to go work out. Trying to get my mind off of last night. At least until I talk to the boys.

Taking my coffee to the shower, I'll grab a quick one and head over to talk to bub. Hopefully he is up.

Grabbing my phone, making sure I have what need for the day, I walk down to Sami's place. Without knocking, I use my key to let myself in. Chuckling to myself, bet she doesn't realize she has a key to my place as I do hers.

Bub is in the kitchen making coffee, "want a cup Prez?"

"Hell yeah. Why you up so early son? " Asking as I sit down at the table.

Before he gets to say anything, I hear Sami yelling. He looks at me and shakes his head.

"She's been on the phone awhile now. Woke her up I guess, and she's a grumpy momma getting woke up like that. " he chuckles.

Looking around, I ask "where's your brother?"

"Ice and Becki took him for breakfast, to get him away from here. I didn't go so I could keep an eye on mom." He says.

Confused, I have to ask, "why was Ice and Becki here this early?"

He thinks for a sec, "when her phone kept ringing this morning, she answered it and no one was there. After a few times, she called Becki to find Gunner, he wasn't answering his phone. Next I know, they were here. And took bubba out." He get out.

I jump up, almost tipping my stool. "Calls restricted?"

He nods. Sliding cup of coffee to me.

"I got some of those early this morning. Who's she talking to now?" I almost don't want to know. Wait, we both got strange calls. Is it the same person.?

He looks at me, takes a breath, "I think it's sis's pops."

I start walking to her room, as the yelling gets louder.

He pulls on my arm, "Talon, he's fucked with her head so many times, he's gonna break her again." He says sadly.

I get closer to her door, push it open a bit and stop. She's stopped yelling, and the lowness of her voice, the calmness. It's almost scary from her.

"For the last time, you have no clue what's going on here, you stupid fuck. You destroyed me before but I'll be damned if you do it again." I can hear her take a breath.

"You lied to me, my friends, my family. Oh yes that club is my family. Fuck you prick. Yeah, well come get some then motherfucker, I'm not the weak bitch you left. Oh yeah, I do have an ole man." She laughs, I wish I could hear both sides though.

"He's the fucking Prez of my MC. Yeah you heard that right. Leave us alone because you will never and I mean never be a part of this club again. Yeah, go ahead and try. Fuck you asshole, keep it up and I'll file charges for harassment."

She's pissed cause next I know, I hear her throw something. Opening the door all the way, she's standing there shaking. Walking up to her, I gently pull her into my arms. "Babygirl, I'm here. We'll get this figured out ." I say, kissing the top of her head.

She draws in a shaky breath, " I hate him Tal. I will not let him make me weak again. I cant let him have the power again"

I can only hold her close. "Its time for the club to know this shit. We will not put up with the bullshit."

She nods, takes a breath and heads to her bathroom.

I'll give her until we get to church, then she has to tell it all.

"She ok Talon?" Bub ask.

"Yeah, pissed off mainly. You were right. It was him. Talking bullshit." I turn to say.

"He's worse than a fucking drama queen" he laughs. "always has been".

"I hear that. Is ice and Becki meeting you at the clubhouse?" I'm asking as Sami walks out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, they just called. They'll be there in about 45 minutes. I'm gonna head there now. " He says walking away.

"Sure thing. We'll be there soon" I say, looking at Sami.

"I'm sorry Tal. I didn't mean for you to be bothered with this." She says, sitting on her bed.

"There's nothing to be sorry for darlin." I mummer into her hair. Holding her feels like home. Where I should be.

"Maybe so, but I hoped my past would stay in the past." She says, holding onto me.

"Do you still love him?" I ask, hoping for a no.

"No I don't. I thought I loved him but realized a long time ago, I wasn't in love with him. You must think I'm the worst, you've had to deal with 3 men from my past in a short period." She says sighing. Leaning into me more.

"Sami, I told you I have never done the relationship thing, but I'm trying. These feeling for you are all new to me. And to be honest, scares the fuck out of me." I say, almost at a whisper.

She looks up to me, almost a smirk on her face, "hmmm, big bad biker is scared of feelings" laughing at that.

I try not to smile, but can't help it. "Yeah, well my feisty ass woman, saves women, is a badass biker bitch, and gets flustered talking to her ex. "

The look on her face, I just fucked up.

"Not what I meant babe. I'm sorry. Told you I'd fuck up once in awhile." I try to apologize.

"No, you're right. But, I get flustered because, fuck, never mind." She says standing up. "Shouldn't we be heading to the clubhouse?"

I stand, pulling her into me. "I'm sorry babydoll." Leaning down to kiss her neck, hearing a slight growl from her, gets my cock standing at attention.

She pushes her ass into me, my hand slides to her front, caressing her mound, she purrs. Damn. I want to fuck her hard. I'm pushing her towards the wall, undoing her jeans as I go.

My cock is straining against my jeans.

"Hands on the wall, now!" I bark and she complies. " No talking, just do as I say."

She only nods her head.

Sliding my hand into her panties, I feel how wet she is for me. She's fucking soaked. I slide a finger into her pussy, pumping it in and out then add another, with my other hand, I rub her clit. She's rolling her hips, "stop and be still" I growl. Nipping her neck, she sucks in a breath. Panting heavy as I finger fuck her, and rub her clit, she's close. Pulling my fingers out, she whimpers, but keeps quiet. I turn her around, her face flushed. I put my fingers in my mouth and lick her juices off them. The look from her is enough for me to bust. She fumbles with my jeans, popping the button and releasing my aching cock. Soft fingers grip me, sliding up and down. My fucking god. I can't wait any longer.

"Babe, I gotta have you, now" I barely get out before she's grabbing my cock and positioning it into her pussy.

"Your pussy was made for me" I mumble against her lips.

"Fuck me Tal. Please." She breathlessly says.

With each thrust, rubbing her clit, thrusting harder until I can't take anymore, "Come for me darlin. I'm too close and can't stop it." Growling to her.

"Oh my fucking, yessss Tal, don't stop, harder baby. Fuck me, Nnnnooowwwwwww"

That's it, hearing her moans and screams, I thrust a few more times as I feel her pussy walls claim me. I come so hard my legs are shaking.

"Fuck baby. That was intense." I breath out.

She goes limp in my arms, fully satisfied.

"Tal, my fucking legs are weak." She smiles at me.

Chuckling, I walk us to the bathroom, still inside her and I'll be damned, my cock is getting hard again.

"Get a shower babe or I'm gonna fuck you again." Saying as I place her feet in the floor.

Smiling at me, rubbing her hands on her tits, "mmmm, that sounds good."

I swat her ass," we gotta get to the clubhouse, we'll be late as it is."

Turning to turn on the shower, giving me a perfect view of that delicious ass, "well, since we're late already, you are the Prez and I'm the Queen, they can wait." wiggling her ass at me.

"Woman, you are something else." I get in the shower with her.

This woman is unreal. She's pouting, as I wash her then myself. "We need to get things done today, but tonight, you're at my place, so I can make you scream and enjoy it slow."

She steps out, pouting still. "Fine then. But, I'm riding my bike today"

Laughing at her pouting, "Did you forget about Nessa?"

"Fuck yes I did. See, you fuck all thoughts from my head" laughing, she starts getting dressed.

"I'll go see if she's up and ready." Giving me a kiss and walks away.

Shaking my head, I can only laugh. That woman is something else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 106K 67
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book One Recently escaped from the only home she's ever known, Letha moves out to Las Vegas to start a new lif...
505K 9.6K 33
*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep in New Mexico. She has no money, no fam...
495K 15.7K 45
From the outside, it looks like Ivy Stephens has the perfect life. At 21 she is living with her boyfriend of 2 years, and he is a cop. After another...
235K 5.8K 22
Poppy flew from being held hostage. She ran through the woods, trying to survive somehow. Because of the cold and the exhaustion she was weak. Bullet...