Life Choice Quackity X Skeppy...

بواسطة Alpha_lizzy

You are known for having such a high number of subscriber. And thanks to that you have been limited to explor... المزيد

Information!
Airplane
...

New people

1.1K 28 92
بواسطة Alpha_lizzy

I turn to face the person who saved me.

He has the cutest smile with his perfect dimples. His full bushy eyebrows challenging my eyebrow game. His dark brown hair showing how nice of a person he is. And his tan skin color fitting him perfect. And his hair looking thick and fluffy yet perfectly messy. It's hard to imagine this skinny dude carry me and run with my weight. I mean he isn't the skinniest person.

"Thanks for saving me from out there. I swear I didn't know exactly what to do. If it weren't the most obvious. I mean I was shaking and I-" "Y/n, your rambling again." Alex says grabbing my shoulder. My cheek burning from embarrassment.

I turn to face Alex. I'm greeted by his "your rambling again" face.

His skin paler then Zak's. Yet his smile equally as cute. He just has lesser dimples. Which doesn't bother me. I tap his hat down hearing a deep sigh from him.

"Anyways welcome Zak." Alex says throwing his hand up. Zak shaking it. Both of this with a tight grip. "Ouch! My hand would have fell off." Zak and Alex both chuckle. "Give me your hand." Zak says, putting his hand out. I nervously put my small hands into his larger hands.

He slowly tightens his grip. "Aye now. We ain't trying to break her hand." Alex says pulling our hand apart. "I wasn't even gonna hurt her!" Zak says, causing me to laugh.

"Let's just get going." Alex says, walking out through a door. The door leads to a white hall all the way to a different door. It reads Exit in red glow lights. "A hallway for nothing. Just for another door." I laugh opening the door.

Right there infront is a clean Lamborghini. It's beauty shinning from the sun reflection. It's pure black color making me love it more.

Zak quickly stands beside it and gives his weirdest smile. "Just got her. Isn't she gorgeous." Zak says, sliding his hand across the car. "Beauty. Baby!" I yell loudly stepping closer to it. I could admire it for hours. "It really be like that sometimes. Huh?" Alex questions. "Pure money." I mumble.

---Drive to Mansion---

We make our way to a mansion.

The mansion making me drool. Is this Zak's house? Is he that rich?!

The first bigger house covered in windows. A classic buy royal two door. With a porch on the second floor. A few random bushes on the side.

The second smaller house less impressive. Just three windows in the front with no porch. A small little bird house and one door way.

Then in the center of it all a pool. A crystal clean pool. One table for a small family to eat outside and a few beach chairs randomly placed.

"Is this your house!?" I say louder then expected. "No. I rented it for this occasion." Zak says as if renting this place was normal. "Eh I would have bought this place for this occasion." Alex says crossing his arms.

"Aw is the big baby mad." I pinch Alex chubby cheeks. He lets out the cutest laugh. "L-lets get inside." Zak says leading the way. "Wait!" I say grabbing Zak's arm tighter then needed. He winces at the pain. "SORRY!" I quickly let it go.

"You alright y/n?" Alex says grabbing my shoulder. "How many people are inside?" I question Zak. He frowns. "Well including us three its eight people." I can feel my heart speed up.

I can't even last in a room with five people. I always freak out!

"Oh." I say silently. Zak holds the entrance door for me. I walk inside expecting for it to be quiet. When it's the complete opposite. My ears hurting immediately.

Last time I stayed with Markiplier, PewDiePie, Mr.Beast and the rest it was quiet. Everyone recording and everyone saving their voice for videos. But these people waste their voice.

The room loud as a fair. All the couches full of people. All laughing and smiling.

"Y/N!!" I turn to my left to see a tall tired boy. He has long pale arms. Which he wraps around me. I instantly wrap my arms around him. "I'm Darryl as in Badboyhalo." He has the most loud yet soft voice I've heard. "Well I'm-" "Your Y/N known as C/N and you have ten million subscribers!" He grabs my shoulder and shakes me back and forth.

I let out small giggles. "Well nice to meet you." I turn to realize that the rest of the people have gone quiet.

"Are you y/n?" Ask a girl. "Yes. I'm y/n." I respond with a smile. "Well I'm r/n. I'm also a YouTuber. With five million subscribers. How many subscribers do you have?" She lifts her eyebrow.

"Ten million!!! Isn't it the most obvious! I told you about her r/n." Darryl says. R/n just rolls her eyes. "She may have ten million but I don't think she wants to be with us. I mean look at her. She standing their like we gonna hurt her." R/n points at me.

I stand there in shook. I don't know how to talk. My throat dry. No one had even sounded so mean towards me. "I have never heard of you r/n. But I'm sure I deserve some respect." I hear the words fall out my mouth. I lift my head high.

I practiced for this moment. Incase something goes wrong in this occasion.

"Hi. Nice to meet you all." I try to give my best smile. Everyone in the room waves and greets me back with the simple smiles. The whole room going back to quiet. Maybe I shouldn't have talked back to her. I should have kept quiet.

"Do you watch any of our videos?" Darryl ask with big puppy eyes. I wish I could say yes that very moment. But that would be a lie. "Um no. Sorry. I only watch Markiplier, PewDiePie, Mr.Beast, and Alex's channel." The boy puts a face of disappointment. "Well one day you should watch my content. I'm also a Minecraft YouTuber. We should collaborate together." I simply nod back.

---

After saying hello to everyone they all quickly returned to their chat. But it's totally understand.

Alex and Zak quickly drive away to the closes store to buy a few supplies for the mansion. Like extra bed covers and etc.

Meanwhile they leave me. All alone. Everyone else smiling with the cutest and purest smile. And me being a stalker going over everyone's features.

"You okay?" I hear a voice from behind me. It's Zak. He hands me a cup of my favorite drink. I take a small sip. "Yeah, I'm just a bit lost. You know. I don't know these people so I feel out of place." I grab my cup with more force. "They'll get used to you. You just have to open up." He jumps over the couch and lands right beside me. Causing me to smile.

He smiles back with perfect white clean teeth. His smile being contagious.

"Hey!" Alex yells from across the room at the entrance door. Everyone says hey back. Obviously Alex being the party boy here. I jump up from my seat. "I was wondering if you could take me to my room" I say looking down at Zak. Him with a frown on.

"NO! We brought games!" He quickly rushes to a clean glass table. "Hey everyone we got GAMES!" Everyone grabs a sit. I choose the one between Astelic and technoblade.

"What games did you noobs bring?" Technoblade says. "Dirty truth and dare." Alex says pulling out a pink and blue box. "Yeah because we're now old for regular truth or dare." Says R/N. The rest of us let little chuckles out.

"Oh I should go live!" I pull out my phone and go to Instagram live." "Good idea! But we need a intro says Astelic." We all come up with a intro idea.

---On live---

"HEY GUYS!!" I say super loud. The live chat spams greetings. I smile and do my best pose. For the one who do edits. I let out little giggles.

"I have a special announcement!" I throw my hands in the air and take steps back. Showing off the living room. All the white floors, clean nude carpets, nude couches, clean shinny windows, and glass crystal lights." I do little spins around the floor.

The white dress I have on flowing as I twirl. My brown hair falling nicely. My perfect smile on.

This is who I am. A person stuck on YouTube. Being the perfect YouTuber. That's all I'm made for. To make others happy and forget myself.

"Welcome the SQUAD!!!!" I yell with all my might. Skeppy, Quackity, Demoned, Astelic, Technoblade, Badboyhalo, A6d, and R/N all run out from different directions. "HEY GUYS!!!!!" We all get into a group hug. All of us screaming with out might.

"I bet you guys didn't expect me with all these noobs!" Technoblade says in his deep voice. "Hey!" I yell back.

Y/N can beat you up techno! (Voice from live chat)

The C/N can gang up on you! One million vs ten million!

"Epic moment!!!" Alex yells jumping from his seat.

I grab my phone and walk towards the glass table. We all take the sits we had a first. "A6d how do you say y/n in French?" Badboyhalo ask. A6d slams his forehead.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

398K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
187K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...