Klaus Hargreeves x Reader (Dr...

By EmoWindRose03

You are a 29 year old junkie, struggling in the path of addiction. You cross paths with Klaus Hargreeves, now... More

Fallout
Nothing Ever Lasts
Ending?
No, Beginning of Love..
OverDeathExperience
Friends?
Self-Control
Breathless Giggles
Sad, just sad.
Who?

Definitions

903 42 8
By EmoWindRose03

"I..ithoughtyouleftmeforgoodandithoughtyouhatedmebutikindareallylikeyoualotanditskillingmebecausewellidontknow." y/n said, her voice shaking.

Klaus' eyes were sparkling, like they always were.
Y/n couldn't tell what he was thinking, his face was still blank.

"I..I'm so sorry..I didn't mean it t-" y/n said again, much slower.

Klaus spoke, trying to get her sentence short. "Y/n, no look it's okay! I'm not m-"

Y/n continued to ramble on, clearly nervous and searching for answers. "Ye...wait no, it's not okay. I shouldn't have said that.... I'm really sor-"

Again, her words were cut short, except with a kiss this time.

Klaus was sober, too. His thoughts were clear, and he knew what he was doing.

Y/n melted. She wanted his kiss. No, she needed his kiss.

.....

"Wha-" she spoke, after breaking the kiss.

"Well, you wouldn't let me talk! Could I talk now?" Klaus joked.

Y/n nodded, slowly but somehow eagerly at the same time.

"I was going to tell you, that I had feelings for you. I was on my way back to your place, But seeing that saw you here, I decided not to wait." Klaus said while shrugging his shoulders.

This got to y/n.
Nobody ever liked her.
Ever.

Y/n dropped to her knees, and started to cry.
Not a light cry.
She cried heavy.

"Y/n?" Klaus said, watching her wobble before falling.
"Y/N!!"

Klaus picked y/n off the ground and carried her bridal style back to her place.

She tried to talk, but her tears blocked the words from forming.

"Shhh, it's okay. Talk later."

————————-
Oooh are you guys excited?
Xxxxx
I am!
If you liked, pls vote.
Thank chu!
Comments and recommendations are always welcome.
Tell me what you think so far! <3
(˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 8.2K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
5.3M 471K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
297K 19.2K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
984K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...