Starts With a Spin

By Maxine_0125

It started with the spin of a bottle, and now Harry and Draco have gotten themselves so far into their own ga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 12

23K 523 2.2K
By Maxine_0125

"How do you think they'll take it?"

"How do I think who will take what?"

"How do you think our friends will take...will take...this?"

Draco lifted his head from where it'd been resting against the wall of the train compartment and lazily turned to look at Harry, who was sitting next to him. They'd been in the same position for some time now, Draco sitting with his knees propped up, arms resting atop them, and Harry with his legs stretched out in front of him. The lengths of their sides were pressed together, from shoulder to hip to thigh, and they'd actually been surrounded by a comfortable silence until Harry had broken it.

"You can't even say it," Draco said, and Harry would have panicked and tried to reassure him if not for the amused tone the boy had used. So instead he shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"Boyfriends," he amended, grinning. "How do you think our friends will take us being boyfriends?" Draco shrugged this time.

"Who knows," he said, head falling back against the wall again.

"I really don't think they'll mind," Harry pressed, glancing over.

"Well they'd better not." Draco sighed, back arching off the wall as he stretched, and shifted so that he was sitting cross-legged. "It was their idea, after all."

"Hmm," Harry hummed in agreement, lowering his eyes to take in the pale skin of Draco's neck.

"The question you should be asking," Draco continued, though not oblivious to Harry's stare, "is whether or not we want to tell them right away." He shifted again, head rolling to the side as his eyes slid closed.

"I thought we decided that we weren't going to keep this a secret," Harry murmured, eyes still locked in place.

"We aren't."

"So we'll tell them?"

"We can tell them at dinner, for all I care." Draco opened one eye and peered at Harry as the boy drew his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"At dinner, then," Harry said, eyes darting up to meet Draco's for a brief second, before dropping with a fixated intensity back onto his neck. Draco's lips twitched into a smirk, as much as he tried to keep his face blank, and he closed his eyes again.

"Alright," he drawled. There was a few seconds pause, and then Harry all but pounced on the other boy and Draco was doing his best to withhold the laughter that wanted to escape his throat as Harry's mouth latched onto the skin above his collarbone.

"Sit with me," Harry murmured, voice muffled since his mouth was otherwise occupied. Draco stiffened slightly and relaxed almost immediately after as Harry's tongue soothed his skin.

"Sit with you?" he repeated, hand working its way beneath Harry's shirt and resting on the slight curve in his waist.

"At dinner." Harry raised his head and met Draco's eyes. "When we tell them. Ron and Hermione, I mean. We can tell your friends afterwards."

"My friends, your friends," Draco scoffed, with a roll of his eyes. "That's going to have to change." Harry blinked.

"I suppose," he said, a thoughtful look crossing his face. "Hermione and Pansy are already friends. And...well, actually, I don't have much of a problem with your friends."

"That's because I have good taste." Draco smirked, and then promptly frowned. His nose wrinkled. "You, on the other hand..." Harry sat back on his heels, brow furrowed. "Well, your friends are just something I'm going to have to learn to live with."

"They're not so bad," Harry said defensively.

"You would say that."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means," Draco started to say, rolling his eyes once again, "that of course you'd say that, because they are your friends."

"Well I can't just sit here and listen to you badmouth them."

"Potter, you've heard me badmouth them. That was not badmouthing."

"Well it's different now, Draco," Harry insisted, crossing his arms. "They're both ok with this, I know that. Even Ron's willing to tolerate you, but that means you also have to make an effort."

"An effort?" Draco asked, sneering slightly. Harry frowned.

"Yes, an effort. You have to be nice to them."

"Nice?" Draco grimaced. "Nice to the mudblood and mudblood sympathizer?" Frowning deeper, Harry thumped Draco on the shoulder with his fist, not hard enough to bruise, but enough to make the boy wince slightly.

"You've barely called her that at all this year, don't start now," Harry warned. Then his face softened a little. "Come on, don't start being difficult already." Draco's mouth fell open angrily, but before he said anything he seemed to think things over. His eyes slid shut for a brief second as he took a deep breath, and then he released it and a blank expression settled over his face. Harry watched him carefully, and Draco met his gaze steadily. "Thank you," Harry said softly. Draco briefly lifted one shoulder in an awkward sort of shrug as he glanced away.

"Sure," he muttered. Harry leaned to the side so he could meet Draco's eyes again, and he smiled when the blond finally looked at him. One side of Draco's mouth quirked upwards.

The train jerked, making Harry jolt slightly. Resting one hand on the floor for balance, he twisted his head around and glanced out the window, watching the rolling scenery slow to a near stop.

"I guess we're there," he said quietly, feeling unaccountably nervous. Looking back at Draco, he saw the way his lips were pursed and how his eyes had gone hard, and figured he must be slightly nervous as well. Harry didn't bother trying to work out when he'd become able to note the changes in Draco's expression so easily.

Standing, he held a hand out to the other boy. Draco stared at it for a long moment, and then slowly grasped it with his own and allowed Harry to pull him up.

"Draco," Harry murmured, the other boy's hand still warm in his own grip and trapped between their bodies as they stood nearly flush against each other. Draco looked at him expectantly, but suddenly Harry wasn't sure what he'd wanted to say, so instead he shrugged and grinned goofily. "Ready?" he asked eventually, feeling the train come to a complete standstill.

"Always," Draco smirked.

The two boys didn't leave their compartment until they were pretty sure most everyone else was gone. Harry watched through the window as Hermione and Ron looked around anxiously, and Draco snorted from beside him when Pansy showed up with a worried look on her face. Blaise came up behind her with an annoyed expression, and Crabbe and Goyle trudged after him, looking slightly lost.

"You know, if they were really that worried about us, they'd have checked the entire train," Draco drawled as he and Harry stepped out into the evening light and tried to find a fairly empty carriage. Harry grinned in agreement, though it became slightly forced as he veered away from the thestrals. It was creepy, the way they looked at him as if they could tell he was one of the few on the platform who knew they were there. Draco glanced at him curiously as they climbed into a carriage with two third-year Ravenclaws. "What are they like?" he asked carefully, once they'd settled down. Harry looked at him sharply, ignoring the star-struck looks bestowed upon him by the third-years.

"Thestrals?"

"Yeah," Draco nodded, looking out the window as if he was trying to spot one.

"They're...interesting," Harry answered at length. "Big, black horses of death. Only they kind of look a bit like dragons, too. Sort of." Draco whistled in approval.

"I wish I could see them," he murmured, still craning his neck towards the window. Harry went stiff for a moment, and his silence seemed to draw Draco's attention back to him. The boy's eyes widened. "Oh-"

"No, don't," Harry said quickly. "It's fine." Draco looked uncertain, but at least he'd given up trying to catch a glimpse of one. "I rode one last summer," Harry said abruptly. This quickly gathered the interest of the Ravenclaws again, though Harry wasn't even sure they knew what thestrals were. He certainly hadn't, at their age.

"Oh yeah?" Draco asked interestedly. Harry nodded.

"Ron and Hermione, too. Of course, they couldn't see them so I imagine it was a completely different experience."

"Probably," Draco agreed. It dawned on Harry, then, that he and Draco didn't really have much to talk about. Well, it wasn't that they didn't, it was just that they'd never really had the chance to talk before and now all of a sudden neither of them could think of anything to say. In fact, the train ride had been the longest they'd ever spent in the other's company, with no on else around, and most of it had been spent in silence.

Except for the sex part.

Harry frowned, not really sure where his thoughts were leading him. Then Draco slid over so that their thighs were touching and grabbed his hand, threading their fingers together and studiously ignoring the sudden wide-eyed look of their traveling partners, and Harry decided it wasn't really important.

* * *

"Where on earth do you think he is?" Hermione whispered to Ron as Professor Dumbledore made his welcome-back speech. Ron shrugged, too busy staring longingly at his empty plate. "I hardly saw him at all for the whole ride," Hermione continued, looking back over her shoulder at the Slytherin table. "Malfoy's still not here either."

"No, no, Hermione. It's Draco now, remember?" Ron said sullenly, twirling his fork around his fingers in a bored manner.

"Draco, right," Hermione huffed, neck still twisted around. "You don't think he did anything...do you?"

"Well if he did, it's your fault," Ron groused. Plates of food suddenly appeared as Dumbledore wrapped up his speech, and Ron stabbed viciously at a bowl of boiled potatoes.

"It would not be my fault!" Hermione exclaimed in an affronted tone.

"You're the one that pushed it!" Ron retorted. "Of all the blokes you could have picked, you had to go and team up with Pansy and shove Harry into...into...into whatever-the-hell-it-is with Malfoy!"

"You said you were ok with it!" Hermione snapped, unrolling her napkin and shoving it into her lap.

"Yeah, I'm ok with it," Ron muttered sarcastically. "I can accept it but it doesn't mean that I have to like it! Or him." Hermione pursed her lips and went to reach for the pumpkin juice pitcher when Seamus suddenly leaned across her and pointed toward the entrance with his fork.

"There he is," he said through a mouthful of...something, though Hermione was too disgusted to try and figure out what. Frowning, she pushed Seamus out of her way and looked over at the doors to the Great Hall. Harry had just stepped through them, apparently trying to look inconspicuous, and Draco followed at a much more leisurely pace. A glance up at the high table showed that most of the teachers hadn't missed anything. Professor McGonagall was frowning, Professor Snape was sneering more heavily than usual, and even Professor Dumbledore had lost the all-knowing look and appeared to be slightly curious as to why his prized Gryffindor student was sneaking in through the doors with Slytherin's resident evil-doer. Hermione's attention snapped back to Harry when the boy slid into the seat they had saved across from her.

"Hello," he said, sounding like a guilty person trying immensely hard to hide something and failing spectacularly. He scooted over as far as he could, and Hermione watched as Draco slipped haltingly into the space next to Harry and began fiddling with his cup. She realized then that he wasn't at all as calm as he appeared to be. She also noticed that, while however many of the teachers had noticed, not very many other students seemed to realize Hogwarts' two biggest rivals sitting next to each other at dinner.

Ron paused with his fork halfway to his mouth, though, and on Hermione's other side Seamus' chewing slowly slowed to a stop. From his seat beside Harry, Dean was doing remarkably well at pretending that nothing unusual was happening, but Neville was quickly inching away from Draco. So while the rest of the hall still chattered loudly, it was suddenly deathly quiet over in their little quarter.

Harry coughed slightly, cheeks flaring with color as he reached for the roasted ham, and Draco ducked his head for about a second before he raised his chin defiantly and poured himself a drink. And that was all Hermione needed to jolt her back into action.

"Evening, Harry, Draco," she said cheerfully, suddenly more relieved than anything that she really had been worrying over nothing. Seamus swallowed his food and Ron put down his fork and took a huge swig from his drink instead. "How was your ride?" Harry choked and Hermione was sure she saw Draco hide a smirk behind his cup.

"Um, it was fine," Harry replied weakly, still coughing. His cheeks flushed again. Seamus chuckled, catching Harry's eye and making the boy's blush deepen even further, and Ron groaned.

"Look," Draco said, nudging Harry with his elbow. "Pansy's wondering what the hell I'm doing sitting at the Gryffindor table." He grinned cheekily and waved lazily at her.

"Yeah, like that won't get everyone's attention," Harry muttered, catching the exasperated look on Pansy's face and grinning as well.

"So what the hell are you doing sitting at the Gryffindor table?" Ron asked as he angrily pushed food around on his plate. Draco glanced at him, lips curling up into a sneer, but before he could say anything he jerked suddenly and turned his glare on Harry, who was eating calmly and pointedly not looking at anything. This might have seemed odd, if not for the fact that one of Harry's hands was suspiciously absent from the top of the table.

Hermione resisted the urge to peek underneath it.

"Because I felt like it," Draco finally answered, one of his hands also slipping beneath the table. Hermione fidgeted, catching Draco's attention. The boy smirked at her, while Harry's face seemed to be stuck with a permanent blush.

"Draco and I are going out," Harry finally blurted, followed immediately by, "Would you please pass the potatoes?"

There was a slight pause as everyone tried to work out what he'd just had said, and then Ron groaned again and folded his arms across the table, slamming his head down on top of them. Draco glared at Ron, Seamus grinned widely, Neville gasped, and Hermione reached over and clasped Harry's free hand in her own.

"Congratulations," she said earnestly, eyes shifting to meet Draco's as well. Dean shifted, and suddenly he was holding a bowl of potatoes under Harry's nose.

"Do you want the gravy, too?" he asked. Ron lifted his head a fraction and gave Draco a disgruntled look, before turning to Harry.

"You're still going to be my partner in potions."

Hermione smiled.

* * *

"Well that could've gone a lot worse," Harry muttered as he and Draco exited the Great Hall a short while later. Draco snorted. "I'm serious!"

"What did you expect?" Draco asked. "That all of your friends would turn their backs and never speak to you again?" Harry shrugged, bumping Draco in the shoulder.

"Wasn't sure what to expect, really. I mean, they all said they'd be ok with it...but, you know..." Draco sighed, and bumped Harry back, before stepping a couple feet away.

"Probably shouldn't walk too close," he muttered. Harry frowned, but nodded slightly. "Are you going to come with me?" Draco asked, glancing back over his shoulder.

"Come with you where?"

"To the Slytherin common room."

"What for?" Draco turned around so that he was walking backwards, and shoved his hands into the pockets of his robe.

"Well, we're out of the lion's den," he replied, smirking, "but we still have to survive the snake pit." Harry laughed. "Come with me so we can tell Pansy and the others."

"Yeah, alright," Harry said. He followed Draco all the way down to the dungeons, wondering why he was still trailing behind the other boy. It's not like it wasn't already odd that he was down there in the first place.

Draco paused outside a bare stretch of wall, turning to Harry uncertainly. Harry grinned. "Unless they've changed the password since before break, I already know it," he said.

"Oh, right," Draco said, blinking. He muttered the password and after the wall slid open, he paused. Harry stepped up behind him, resting a hand on the small of his back, and Draco leaned back almost imperceptibly against him.

"Ready?" Harry whispered.

"No," was Draco's blunt response. Harry chuckled.

"What are you worried about?" he asked.

"Potter, my friends are a bit different than yours," Draco said, frowning. Harry sighed, moving his hand around to Draco's hip and resting his chin on Draco's shoulder.

"But they're still your friends, right?"

"Well, yes..."

"So like you said, they're not just going to turn their backs and never speak to you again," Harry said, with a slight squeeze of his hand. Draco exhaled harshly through his nose. "I know one thing, though."

"And what's that?" Harry leaned heavily against Draco, causing him to stumble forward slightly, and laughed a little.

"If we're still standing here when everyone gets back from dinner, they'll know before you get the chance to actually tell them."

"That's a very good point," Draco said in a thoughtful tone. "I have another one."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. As long as they're not here, we have the whole room to ourselves." Draco twisted his head around, looking at Harry out of the corner of his eye, and smirked. Harry smiled.

"That is a good point," he breathed. Draco's smirk stretched until he was positively leering at the other boy.

"Come on." Grabbing Harry's sleeve, Draco began dragging him into the Slytherin common room. They stumbled up the stairs to the sixth-year boys' dormitory and were nearly inside the door when the worst thing that could possibly have happened at that moment, at least in Draco's humble opinion at any rate, happened.

"DRACO!!" a voice screeched, followed immediately by thundering steps coming from the stairwell. Harry blinked and Draco leaned his forehead against the doorjamb, wincing.

"Fuck," he muttered, and then rolled so that his back was against the wall so he could meet Pansy straight on as she emerged from the stairs.

"Draco, where the hell have you been?" Pansy demanded, stomping up to Draco until she was only inches away from him.

"Hello, Pansy, dear," Draco greeted dryly. He was ignored.

"I leave you with Weasley, he comes back alone, you disappear for hours, you don't show up at the beginning of dinner, and when you finally do decide to make an appearance, you sit at the Gryffindor table without giving me any explanation whatsoever!" Pansy paused in her ranting, breathing heavily, and shoved a finger at Draco's chest. Draco cocked an eyebrow at her. "Would you like to tell me just what is going on?"

"Pansy..." Draco's brow furrowed as he fished around for something to say. Reaching out to the side blindly, he groped around until his hand closed around Harry's wrist and then he pulled the boy forward. Pansy finally seemed to notice he was there, and her eyes widened slightly. "Have you met my...my...my-"

"Boyfriend," Harry supplied. Draco's cheeks went pink, and his grip on Harry's wrist tightened.

"Boyfriend," he repeated. "Have you met my boyfriend?" Pansy's jaw dropped as she blinked several times in a row.

"You...you mean you..." Her eyes darted from boy's face to the other and back again, and then she grinned. "Well it happened faster that I thought it would," she said, laughing a little breathlessly, "but then, who gives a fuck what I think?" Laughing again, Pansy threw her arms around Draco's neck and buried her face against his shoulder. Draco froze, eyes widening and seeking out Harry's, but the other boy was too busy trying to stifle his laughter to be of any help. Grimacing, Draco patted Pansy on the back awkwardly until she finally released him. She then quickly latched onto Harry, and suddenly Draco was the one snickering, though he didn't even bother to try and hide it.

"Um...thank you...Pansy," Harry mumbled, rubbing a hand across his neck when Pansy finally stepped back.

"Well, congratulations!" she smirked, meeting each boy's eyes, a suggestive tone to her voice. "Does this mean I should expect to take over most of the Prefect work, Draco?" Pouting playfully, she continued, "I'm never going to see you anymore! You'll spend all your nights with him." Pansy jerked a thumb in Harry's direction. "I'll officially be the other woman in your life!"

Draco snorted and Harry's cheeks went red, but neither boy said anything. Pansy laughed and reached up to pat Draco twice on the cheek before backing away. Releasing a very satisfied sounding breath, she beamed at the two boys and moved towards the staircase.

"I'm going to go tell Blaise!" she exclaimed, and was bouncing down the stairs before Draco had a chance to call her back. He gave Harry an exasperated look.

"There, you see?" Harry said, chuckling. "She was fine with it."

"That's because she's still hoping you're going to convert me," Draco muttered. Harry frowned slightly, but then shook his head quickly and stepped close to Draco.

"Are we alone now?" he murmured, chest brushing up against the other boy's. Draco smirked.

"I think-"

"DRACO!"

"-not." Draco rolled his eyes and shot a disgruntled look at Blaise as the boy thundered up the steps. Theodore was right behind him and actually stumbled into Blaise's back when he abruptly stopped. Crabbe and Goyle lumbered up after them.

"Draco, Pansy says you and Potter are- oh!" Blaise blinked as he noticed Harry's close proximity to Draco. Theodore peered beneath the arm Blaise was using to lean against the wall.

"So s'true?" Crabbe grunted.

"Is what true?" Draco asked in a bored manner, as if Harry wasn't actually standing chest-to-chest with him and was in fact not even in the room. Theodore rolled his eyes, and gestured between Harry and Draco. Harry squirmed under everyone's stares.

"Are you and...and Potter going out now?" Blaise asked, eyebrows rising.

"Yes," Draco snapped. There was an awkward silence, and Harry tried to back away from Draco but the boy had a hand fisted around part of his robe, effectively holding him in place.

"Oh," Blaise said lamely. Theodore cocked an eyebrow, and Crabbe and Goyle exchanged curious looks.

"Right then," Theodore said, ducking beneath Blaise's arm and stepping up to Draco. "Is he staying here tonight?" Harry and Draco looked at each other.

"Er...no," Harry replied, turning to look at Theodore. "No, I should probably be getting back to Gryffindor soon, actually..." Theodore shrugged, clasped Draco on the shoulder, and stepped past him into their room. "Night, then," he said.

"Ah, well...congrats, Draco," Blaise spoke up again. He glanced at Harry and then shifted his gaze back to Draco, grinning. "I'm happy for you." Draco nodded, and Harry felt his grip on his robes loosening slightly. Still grinning, and actually snickering a little, Blaise disappeared through the door to the bedroom. Draco let out a relieved breath.

"Not nearly as bad as you thought it would be, eh?" Harry asked, leaning against Draco's chest. Draco smirked and fisted his other hand into Harry's robes as well, pulling the boy up against him.

"I guess not," he murmured, and was about to kiss Harry when he paused suddenly. "Is there a reason you're still standing there?" he asked snidely, making Harry blink in confusion before he realized Draco was talking to Crabbe and Goyle.

"Oh, no," Goyle mumbled. Crabbe shook his head.

"Then go away and leave us alone," Draco snapped. Both boys shuffled quickly into the room, and Draco made sure the door was shut behind them before he finally turned and met Harry's lips in a heated, open-mouthed kiss. Harry grinned, eyes sliding shut as he flicked his tongue out to touch Draco's briefly, before Draco pulled back and rested his forehead against the other boy's.

"I've just realized how hard it's going to be to find some privacy around here," Harry said softly.

"I guess we'll just have to continue using the Room of Requirement," Draco said dryly, meeting Harry's gaze.

"Meet me there tomorrow night?"

"What time?"

"Nine?" Harry took a step back, hands running down Draco's arms and closing gently around his wrists.

"Nine sounds good," Draco replied. Harry pinned Draco's arms above his head against the wall and leaned in against him again.

"Good," he grinned. Draco smirked and rolled his hips out. Harry stifled a groan and tried his best not to thrust back. "I'll see you tomorrow, then," he whispered instead.

"Tomorrow," Draco agreed. Harry pressed a quick kiss to his lips, and then backed away.

"G'night, Draco," he called as he moved down the stairs.

"Goodnight...Harry," Draco replied quietly. Harry spun around, grinning widely. Draco shrugged once and gave him a thin-lipped smile.

"Night," Harry repeated. He lingered on the steps for awhile longer, holding Draco's gaze, and then eventually turned around and left the Slytherin common room.

* * *

While it was true that Harry and Draco had decided they didn't want to keep their relationship a secret, that didn't necessarily mean that they were ready for a lot of people to find out about it yet. But, as things go, they hadn't actually told anyone that they wanted to keep it under wraps at first, so one or two of their friends mentioned it to other friends, people overheard, the rumors started, the truth spread, and by lunchtime the next day nearly every student in fourth year and up knew that Hogwarts' most passionate rivalry was now fueled by a passion of a completely different nature.

"Bugger," Draco muttered as a seventh year Ravenclaw brushed past him with a sneer. A couple of younger girls nearby pointed and giggled. "Bloody gossiping wenches." He was on his way to Potions, and everywhere he looked there was someone winking at him, smirking, or frowning. It wasn't anything new, really, because ever since the Saturday parties he'd been on the receiving end of all sorts of looks like these. The only difference was that there were suddenly a lot more disgusted glares than there used to be.

"Draco!" someone called. Draco spun around and caught sight of Harry rushing down the corridor towards him. "Draco, hey," Harry panted, reaching out to lean against the wall.

"Hey," Draco replied, frowning. Harry peered at him.

"Something wrong?" he asked. Draco shifted, casting a quick glance around before returning his attention to Harry.

"You don't think this'll end up in the papers, do you?" he blurted, brow furrowing as he chewed absently on his bottom lip. Harry's eyebrows went up.

"What?"

"This!" Draco said exasperatedly, gesturing between himself and Harry. "Do you think the Daily Prophet will somehow get word of it?" Harry's eyes widened.

"God, I hope not," he said in a rush. Draco's mouth clamped shut and he looked taken aback. "I mean- No, that's not what I meant," Harry said quickly. Draco frowned. "I just... Merlin, I hate the Prophet! They always run stories about me that are completely untrue. I can't even imagine what they'd say about this." Harry paused for a second, and then gave Draco an annoyed look. "Of course most of those other stories were your fault."

"Heh," Draco shrugged and smirked, before frowning again. "I'd just rather not have my mother find out that way," he admitted, running a hand through his hair. "Or worse, I'd hate for word to reach my father..." Harry grimaced and nodded in agreement.

"I don't imagine that would go over very well." Draco slowly shook his head.

"No."

"Are you going to tell your mum?" Harry asked. Draco took a deep breath and began fiddling with the cuffs on his robe. "Draco," Harry said in a low voice.

"Fuck, Harry, I'll tell her eventually!" Draco groused, turning away and walking towards the Potions classroom. "Just...give me some time." Harry sighed, quickly following the other boy.

"Sorry," he murmured, wanting to reach for Draco's hand but refraining because they'd finally reached Potions.

"S'ok," Draco replied. They stepped through the door, ignoring how the room suddenly went quiet, and Harry promptly lost twenty points from Gryffindor for making Draco late. Rolling his eyes, Harry slid into his seat beside Ron and prepared himself for class with an angrier-than-usual Snape.

* * *

"You know, you'd lose a lot less points in Potions if you actually paid attention to what was going on," Draco commented later that evening when he and Harry finally were able to meet up in the Room of Requirement. He dropped his robes onto the couch and quickly pulled his shirt off, leaving his blond hair tousled, and he blew upwards in annoyance, trying to get his fringe out of his eyes.

"Snape was out for blood today," Harry grumbled, sitting down on the edge of the bed and yanking off his shoes. "I doubt even if I'd memorized every potion in the book, he'd have let me off easy. He's probably heard the rumors, you know."

"Well they're not really rumors, now are they?" Draco smirked, walking over and promptly straddling Harry's hips. Harry grinned, leaning back on his hands as Draco slipped his own up Harry's shirt.

"No, I guess not," he replied.

"Lift up," Draco ordered, and Harry obediently raised his arms above his head so Draco could pull his shirt off. He dropped it on the floor in front of the bed, and then quickly moved forward-

-and immediately yelped as his nose smashed into Harry's, who'd also been leaning in for a kiss.

"Ow!"

"Shit!"

"Fuck, Harry," Draco muttered, voice sounding even more nasally than usual as he rubbed his now sore nose.

"Sorry," Harry mumbled back, both hands covering his own face. His cheeks went slightly red but he snickered nonetheless.

"Shut up," Draco snapped, but then he laughed shortly. "Ow," he said again, just for the hell of it. He pulled his hand away from his nose and scowled at Harry. "If I've got some sort of hideous bruise covering my face tomorrow..."

"Just marking my territory," Harry quipped, still snickering. "Try again?"

"Yes," Draco smirked, and he moved forward again, albeit a bit more carefully, and claimed Harry's lips in a searing kiss. Their mouths met, hot, wet, and slick, and Draco groaned as he swept his tongue across Harry's. Harry arched up eagerly, cupping the nape of Draco's neck and then threading his fingers into the boy's silky tresses. "I've been wanting to do that all day," Draco gasped as he broke away. Harry licked his lips and nodded vigorously.

"You and me both," he said breathlessly, before pulling Draco back against him. There was a flurry of motion after that, much snogging and wriggling and frenzied disrobing that ended with Draco lying aroused and panting amongst the numerous pillows, an equally hard and breathless Harry sprawled on top of him, and their clothing strewn all about the room.

"Come on, come on, come on," Draco urged, a flush staining his cheekbones and chest as he thrust his hips up against Harry's, sending brain-addling shockwaves through Harry's body from his now aching cock. Harry gasped then paused, trying to clear his head so he could regain some sensibility. "Did you bring the lube?" Draco panted.

"Of course," Harry answered immediately, looking over to the nightstand to make sure it was still there beside his glasses.

"Then let's go!" Draco whined, rutting his hips continually up against Harry's and wrapping an arm around the back of his neck. He pulled Harry down to kiss him again, reaching out with his free hand to blindly grope for the container of lube. Harry snatched it from him, breaking away from Draco and sucking in deep breaths.

"Wait...wait, Draco," he panted, straightening up so that he was sitting across Draco's hips. Draco thrust upward again, the tip of his prick brushing against Harry's and Harry groaned. "God, Draco!"

"Come on, Harry!" Draco snapped, nose wrinkling as he glared petulantly at the boy above him. "It's been three fucking weeks-"

"Yes, exactly!" Harry cut in, meeting Draco's eyes. "Three weeks. Three long weeks."

"Your point?" Draco growled, running his hands along Harry's chest. The other boy smacked them away, leaning down so he could peer closely at Draco.

"It's going to be like we've never done this before," he said slowly, watching as realization dawned in Draco's eyes.

"...Oh," he said, a bit weakly.

"Yeah," Harry nodded. "So we need to be careful. Take it slow again."

"Fuck."

"Draco?"

"Fuck!"

"What? What's wrong?" Harry asked nervously.

"Are you telling me it's going to be like the first time all over again?" Draco exclaimed, eyes going wide. Harry coughed.

"Erm, well, not exactly like the first time," he mumbled, cheeks going slightly red. Draco groaned.

"Bloody hell," he spat.

"Look, I know what I'm doing now-"

"Oh, because you've had so much practice!"

"Would you mind not making this anymore difficult than it has to be?" Harry snapped, hands clenching around the jar he was holding. Then he sighed. "I'm sorry, ok? I'm really sorry I screwed up so badly the first time." Draco shrugged awkwardly, glancing away.

"You couldn't have known," he mumbled.

"Well, I do now. Alright?" Draco nodded, and Harry grinned slightly. "Alright," he said again. "Roll over."

"What?" Draco asked quickly, eyes snapping back around to meet Harry's.

"Roll over," Harry repeated, smirking a little. Draco eyed him warily.

"Why?"

"Just...because," Harry answered. "We don't always have to do it face-to-face, you know."

"But I like doing it face-to-face," Draco said.

"And so do I, but I want to try something."

"...Try something..." Draco repeated faintly. Harry nodded. Breathing a bit more rapidly, Draco shifted, sighed, slowly turned onto his stomach, and exhaled shakily. He felt Harry's hands settle onto his shoulders.

"Relax, Draco," Harry urged.

"Shut the fuck up, Potter," Draco groused, and he was rewarded with a quick slap across his arse. "Oy!" he exclaimed, twisting around to glare at Harry. The boy simply raised an eyebrow at him and gestured for him to turn back around. Draco did with an annoyed huff, resting his chin on his hands.

Harry leaned forward, pressing a kiss to the back of Draco's shoulder. He opened his mouth so he could run his tongue hotly along Draco's skin, and continued doing so all across the boy's back, leaving a trail of wet saliva as he moved along. Pulling back slightly, Harry blew gently against the path he'd left, feeling the tremors run up Draco's sides at the sudden shift from hot to cold. The boy gasped, and Harry grinned, dipping his tongue into the slight bumps of Draco's spine.

"Did I mention to you what Seamus got me for Christmas?" Harry murmured, breath brushing warmly across his partner's back. Draco shivered again.

"N-n-no," he stuttered, too caught up in the sensations Harry was providing to care what Finnegan's idea of a gift was. He felt Harry's lips stretch into a grin as another kiss was pressed to his skin.

"We'll have to thank him later," Harry whispered, and then he was again trailing the tip of his tongue down Draco's spine. He reached the curve of Draco's arse and paused for a moment, watching as Draco froze beneath him.

"Um...Harry..." Draco said softly, staring wide-eyed at the headboard in front of him as he tried to figure out what exactly Harry was planning to do. Harry ignored him, placing his hands gently on the swell of his arse instead. Draco's breathing quickened, and his eyes went even wider when he felt Harry spreading him apart and breathing hotly across his hole.

"H-Harry..." Draco was wholly unprepared for the feel of Harry's tongue swiping wetly over his entrance, and he literally jumped and yelped quite spectacularly. One hand came up to grab at the headboard while his other arm propped itself up on his elbow so that he could twist around and stare in shock at Harry. Somehow he'd also ended up with his knees tucked under him.

And Harry was grinning at him. Or leering, really.

"What...what..." Draco's breaths were coming in shaky gasps. "What the hell was that?!" he cried.

"A little something I picked up," Harry answered smugly.

Draco's mouth opened and closed a few times before he managed to blurt out, "From who?"

"Seamus," Harry said, and Draco's eyes immediately narrowed. Harry laughed. "No! No, he got me this book for Christmas," he explained. Draco still looked suspicious.

"A book?" he repeated. Harry nodded.

"Yep! And you're the only one who knows I've got it," he said. "For obvious reasons. Now turn back around again."

"Why? Are you...ah..."

"Yes," Harry replied promptly, even though Draco hadn't actually asked anything yet. Draco frowned.

"But..."

"Draco."

"But that's disgusting!" Draco exclaimed. Harry shrugged, smirking.

"Nah, not really." Draco blinked and slowly turned back around, almost unable to believe this was happening. That Harry would actually want to do...that. "S'called rimming," Harry added as an afterthought, apparently already getting back to business because Draco could feel his warm breath brushing over him again.

"It's gross," Draco mumbled, ignoring the shivers that shot up his spine.

"You'll like it," Harry assured him.

"Doubtful," Draco said, twisting his head around again to meet Harry's eyes. The other boy smiled.

"Draco, trust me," he said simply.

"But-"

"Trust. Me." Draco blinked and faced the headboard once again.

"I trust you," he whispered, balancing himself on his hands and knees. His fingers unconsciously twisted themselves into the soft material of the bed cover as he braced himself for God knew what. And then Harry's tongue was back, sweeping over him, and Draco gasped as his thighs tightened involuntarily. Harry began licking his sensitive skin then, running his tongue over and around Draco's sphincter and Draco couldn't stop the groan from escaping his lips. His face felt hot and he knew he was blushing, mortified that something as nasty as what Harry was doing was actually making his cock twitch and stir.

Draco could feel his blush spreading down his neck and across his chest, but then again his whole body suddenly felt hot so maybe it had nothing to do with being embarrassed at all. Harry's tongue circled his entrance again, before his mouth moved lower to suck lightly at the skin right behind his balls. Draco twitched, gasped, and moaned low in his throat all at once and resigned himself to the fact that this rimming thing that Harry was doing felt fucking good. His hand came up to grasp at the headboard, and when Harry moved his mouth back up to lick at Draco's sensitive skin once again, Draco couldn't help himself from thrusting back into his partner's face.

This only seemed to spur Harry into more action, because suddenly his hands were spreading Draco's arse cheeks further apart and tongue was driving into him with short, quick jabbing motions.

"Oh God- Harry!" Draco gasped, pushing back against that wet muscle once again. Harry probed deeper, but it wasn't enough. Draco needed more, he needed to be filled, he needed- "Ah, fuck! God, Harry!" he exclaimed as Harry closed his entire mouth around Draco's arsehole and sucked. "Fuck! Bloody-" Harry pulled back a bit and began driving his tongue into Draco again. "-fucking-" Draco thrust back, trying to bury Harry deeper inside. "-hell!" Harry swept his tongue over Draco a final time, and then backed away and reached for the lube.

"Not bad, eh?" he quipped, slathering the slick substance over his extremely hard cock. He was willing to bet that, right at that moment, he'd be able to get off without anything else other than the sounds Draco made...

"You'd better not fucking be done," Draco panted, spreading his legs wider apart and lifting his arse up a little when Harry urged him to.

"Nope, most definitely not," Harry said softly, lining himself up. "God, you look good like this." He looked Draco over and noted that the boy seemed completely relaxed, head resting on the arm that he still had propped against the headboard, his other hand still twisted in the bed comforter. Taking a deep breath, Harry began pushing forward.

Draco immediately groaned, legs spreading even further apart as he tried to get accustomed to Harry's length inside of him again. He had actually begun to push back when the first twinge of pain shot up his spine, and reality crashed down around him as he realized what was happening.

"Ah, w-wait, Harry!" he squeaked, panic instantly overwhelming him. He twisted his head around, trying to meet Harry's eyes. "Stop, what the hell are you doing?!" Harry stilled, wrapping one steady arm around Draco's waist and reaching forward to grab Draco's hand with his other.

"Shhh, calm down," he said gently, willing Draco's rapidly heaving chest to slow down

"How the hell do you expect me to be calm? You're trying to fuck me without any preparation!"

"Everything I just did was preparation," Harry murmured. Draco paused, blinking at him.

"But... How...?"

"Does it hurt right now?"

"Well no...but it was starting to." Draco shifted a bit and winced. "Uh-huh, there it is."

"I didn't use my fingers because...because you were already relaxed and ready," Harry explained, face screwing up in concentration as he tried to remain absolutely still. He gasped as Draco shifted again. "I didn't...want to make you nervous all...all over again." Harry swallowed thickly. "Understand?" Draco nodded slowly. "Ok...ok, I'm already halfway inside. Can you handle the rest?"

"...Yeah," Draco nodded again. "Yeah, I can." Harry sat up a bit, pulling Draco upright with him, and intertwined their fingers. His other arm tightened around Draco's waist and began easing him down into his lap. Draco gasped, hand clenching around Harry's as Harry's cock slowly inched forward, but the other boy didn't stop until he was completely inside Draco.

"How's that?" he panted, resting his forehead against the sweaty skin of Draco's back.

"Nggh," was Draco's strained reply.

"Can I move?"

"Ahh...yeah," Draco said breathlessly, trying to shake the hair out of eyes. "Yeah, move." Harry leaned forward, changing positions again so that Draco was back on his hands and knees, before pulling out and slowly thrusting back in. Draco gasped and shuddered, and Harry reached around Draco's hip and wrapped his hand tightly around the other boy's cock. Draco moaned low in his throat, and Harry thrust into him again.

"God, Draco," he whispered, quickly establishing a steady pace as he pounded into the other boy, "I...ah...you feel so good..." Draco keened and groaned, pushing back against him. Harry's eyes squeezed shut and he slid his hand up and down Draco's length, keeping in time with his own movement. Draco was still pretty worked up from earlier, so it didn't take much more than a few well-aimed thrusts for the boy to come, hot and wet and with a loud gasp all over Harry's hand and the bed cover below, sucking in deep gulps of air as if he couldn't get enough of it. He kept working back against Harry, and less than a minute later Harry was shooting his own load into Draco with a loud cry.

Harry collapsed onto Draco's back, and Draco's arms immediately quaked under the extra weight. Pulling out carefully, Harry then rolled off to the side and landed on his back, panting heavily as he watched Draco lower himself to the bed.

"God," Draco murmured, eyes falling closed. Harry smiled sleepily.

"Good?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Heh. I told you you'd bottom again." Draco rolled over so that he was facing Harry and halfheartedly smacked his arm. Harry stuck his tongue out at him.

"S'your turn, next time," Draco mumbled, yawning loudly right after.

"Alright," Harry agreed. "Hogsmeade weekend on Saturday...shall we stay here instead?" Draco opened one eye and peered blurrily at Harry.

"Hogsmeade already?"

"Well there's Quidditch next weekend. Ravenclaw versus Hufflepuff."

"Hmm." They laid in silence for a few minutes, before Draco flipped onto his back and stretched out his legs. Then he grimaced slightly and forced himself to sit up.

"Where're you going?" Harry asked, yawning himself this time.

"S'wet an' sticky here. And I need a shower. So I'm heading out." Harry frowned, rolling onto his stomach and trying to focus on Draco's face.

"Going back to Slytherin?"

"Yeah," Draco nodded. He started to get up from the bed, but paused suddenly and turned back around to face Harry. Harry grinned at him, and Draco leaned forward to kiss him long and slow on the lips, neither boy making a move to deepen it. Draco pulled back, looking even more flushed than before, and began gathering up all his clothes. Harry groaned as he sat up.

"Do you want my cloak again?" he offered as he tried to pull on his trousers.

"Yes," Draco answered immediately, grinning. "But only for the sake of having it. It's brilliant, you know." Harry laughed and handed it over.

"I guess I should be extra thankful we don't have potions tomorrow," he said. Draco smirked.

"Like you didn't enjoy every second of that," he quipped, throwing the cloak around his shoulders. Harry's cheeks flushed and he walked forward to kiss Draco again.

"Night," he whispered, drawing the cloak up over Draco's head. He felt a hand squeeze his briefly, and then the door opened and closed again, and Harry was alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 245 16
Comedy/Drama/Fantasy/Romance/Wholesome Because of the academic interruption caused by the Second Wizarding War, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco retur...
3.3M 141K 200
Original Drarry one-shots written by yours truly MAJOR WARNING: there are stories that involve sex, suicide, murder, and other mature themes! I don...
53.9K 1.3K 10
In which Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy unravel their complicated relationship for one another in a house game of truth or dare. • Draco suddenly leap...
1.3K 27 9
It starts as normal - Harry and Draco having arguments then one night in detention after a fight Draco becomes a sex test subject for Harry as he que...