The Beneveti Mafia

By iateyourpoptart

I hear a single pair of hands clapping coming up from behind me ripping me out of my thoughts. I stand up wit... More

Greetings
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23(Mauro)
23(Brynn)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Official Authors Note
32
33
34
35
36
PSA
37

24

17.7K 479 107
By iateyourpoptart

A/N: So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone commenting and voting!

I'm starting to run out of books to read so any recommendations? I like bad boys ;)

Also who likes Yungblud???? He's my fucking favorite!!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

——————————-

Brynn's P.O.V.

Have you ever been so mad it feels like your body is vibrating?

Have you ever just wanted to take everyone who ever did you wrong, put them in a room and set it on fire?

I haven't allowed myself to feel that much anger in such a long time. It surged over me to a point I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to come back. Being angry is a scary game to play because it causes people to think, say, and do stupid and hurtful things.

Like what I'm doing right now.

SLAM

My hand grip the steering wheel after I slam the car door shut. I breathe through my nostrils trying to calm the burning anger inside my heart.

I hear the passenger door open and Mauro plops himself right next to me. I can feel his eyes burning a hole in the side of my head.

"Brynn." His voice is soft, the softest I've ever heard it.

"What." I bit back harsh, hoping a dagger would shoot out causing this conversation to end. Honestly, I wouldn't talk to me right now because I could say some low things when I'm mad.

"What happened?" His face is starting to harden due to my little out burst.

"I don't think it's best to talk to me right now." I breath out gripping the gear shift before throwing the car into reverse. Mauro says nothing to me but still gazes at the side of my head.

I look behind me to back out of the ally and turn onto the main road. I speed down the empty road since it's about one O'clock in the morning. I run every red light not giving a shit about the law anymore because I just beat up four cops and broke out a whole ass mafia from jail. I mean if you were in my shoes you'd probably not give a shit anymore too.

I pear into the rearview mirror seeing Zito following closely behind with the other French guys in their cars. I'm glad I brought them since we almost didn't have enough space for everyone in the cars.

I take in a deep breath calming my heart rate and nerves at the same time. Mauro is still staring at me as I drive looking at the clear road ahead. The only thing lighting up the car is the stop lights I keep running through.

"Where are we going Mauro?" I break the deafening silence between us. I'm not even apart of the mafia anymore but after this I'd be damned if they don't let me back in.

"Go to your place." His voice is stronger now and with slight demand.

"They'll be waiting for us there. We can't go to my apartment, plus 20 full grown men can't fit in there." I explain knowing how fast the police work in this town.

"We have a couple hours before they even know we left. We have to come together and get on the same page Brynn." His voice is strong but not as demanding, more kind?

I huff a breath out of my mouth realizing I have to put my trust into this man right now because I have no where else to go. If I didn't go with them I'd be running from the police my whole life. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm on America's most wanted list right now. Okay, maybe I'm being dramatic.

I pull up to the right turn quick causing the tires to screech against the pavement. The momentum flings my body agains the driver door and Mauro against the center console.

We are on our way to my apartment.

It took only 15 minutes to arrive at my apartment building, I pull on the side of the road and throw the car into park.

Both Mauro and I get out of the Challenger, he makes his way over to Zito and the French men. They say a few words and end the conversation quickly. Zito and Mauro start make their way over to me when I see Luca and Enzo get out of one of the SUVs.

I kept quiet the whole time as they make their way to me. Once they were close I turn to the entrance plugging in my numbers and opening the door. We make our way into my apartment and gather around my kitchen island.

"Alright. There are a few things we need to address here." Enzo speaks up with a serious tone, we look around at each other waiting for him to go on. "Number one. I think it's safe to say for everyone, Brynn, we want you back apart of the family." His face zones in on me and everyone else looks at me.

"I second that." Luca says with his right hand up.

"Yeah it wasn't the same with you gone." Zito agreed with the other two.

That just leaves one more person, and probably the most important person, to agree.

Mauro takes in a deep breath and swallowing hard. Hm, must be his pride that's stuck in his throat.

"Fine. Brynn, you can come back." He looks at everything but me. Big mistake buddy.

"I don't know if I want to." Staring at Mauro's expression as it changes to annoyance. He shoots me a glare finally making eye contact with me. "You said some pretty hurtful things." I cross my arms.

"Okay! Don't come back see if I care!" He burst out with frustration towards me. He turns his body to the side breaking his stare.

"Hey, Hey. We don't have time for you two and your little games. May I remind you that we just broke out of custody and are racing against time right now?" Enzo snaps at both Mauro and I, clearly feeling like we're getting into trouble by our dad.

"Ugh! Jesus Christ! Fine! Brynn I'm sorry. Happy? I'm sorry." Mauro throws his hands to his side like a child being forced to apologize.

A huge grin meets my face knowing this will only annoy him more. Maybe him saying sorry doesn't make me happy. Maybe I want him to get on his knees and beg for me to come back.

"Beg." Is all I say keeping my glare at him.

"Excuse me?" He chokes on his spit, turning his body back towards me.

"I want you to beg for me to come back." I tell him like he's stupid.

"This girl is losing her mind right? Am I the only one thinking that?" He looks at Enzo, Zito and Luca. Their expressions stay with amusement hoping to see their scary mob-boss beg on his knees.

"Beg or you won't see me again." I cross my arms turning my head away and sticking my nose in the air. Hopefully they don't catch my bluff cause I'd literally be screwed if they left me here. I don't think Enzo would allow him to leave, though.

I can see his hands gripping the granite counter top in the corner of my eye. His muscles are bulging out and I can hear his breathing quicken with frustration. I see him come around the corner of the island and stand directly in front of my body. I adjust my sight towards him seeing what he's about to do.

He gets down on both knees looking down clearly regretting doing this with every fiber of his being. After a couple seconds of him reevaluating his life choices, he looks up at me with a hard expression.

"Please. Please Brynn come back to us." His voice is straining through his gritted teeth and I can only smile harder at this.

"Honestly I would of said yes if you only asked one more time. You didn't have to get on your knees Mauro." I tapped his head and giggled before he shot off the ground, his face reddening with anger. Serves him right after everything he put me through.

We adjust back around the island and I look at the other guys with amusement.

"Now that that is done. We need to figure out where to go from here." Enzo grins hard and rubs his hands together stirring up a plan in his brain. "I think it's safe to say we need to leave the country."

"What? I don't have a passport." I say quickly thinking I just ruined their plans. They look at me with their eyebrows raised and hold back their laughs.

"Brynn. We don't need passports. We have our own plane." Luca says through his chuckles making me feel incompetent.

"Oh."

"We leave for Italy at dawn." Mauro says leaving the island and walking towards the couch. He sits down, places his feet on my coffee table, and turns on the TV.

We look at each other kind of confused on how weird of a move that was, but I guess we can't question much since it is Mauro.

I go to my room and start to pack a bag since we're leaving for Italy in the next couple hours. I can hear Enzo and Zito making calls from the other room, organizing the plan. The plane supposedly only seats 10 people so the other men will have to stay behind hidden in random hotels.

I can feel sleep starting to take over my body as I stand against my bed getting my things together. I'm exhausted, holy shit. My stomach hurts too, pretty bad actually. It almost feels like cramps.

Uh oh.

I run to my bathroom after feeling an uncomfortable sensation take over my pelvis. I rip down my underwear as I sit on my toilet taking in the view of the devil inside me and now on my underwear.

Fuck.

I've started my fucking period.

————————

A/N: Okay this chapter is such a filler chapter but I just wanted to update to keep the readers happy!

Fun fact about myself: I used to be addicted to Monsters and am kind of bringing them back. Someone help me! (May need to go to rehab) lol

Don't forget to comment and vote! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
34K 2.7K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more📚
393K 11.2K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?