The Lost Princess(Miraculous...

By miraculousfanfic_

Marinette Dupain-Cheng was the lost princess of China. She was kiddnapped at 3 years old and was adopted int... More

Epilogue
The Competetion
Sneaky Fox
Loosing Friends
The Trip
Welcome Home!
The incident
Getting To Know Each Other
Getting Close
The Plan
Failure
Love Is A Strong Word
What The Future Holds For Marinette
uwu :)

The Big Day

2.8K 39 62
By miraculousfanfic_

She changed into a two piece it was pink and had pearls on the sides, Marinette put her hair up into a ponytail and got into the pool.

It was perfect mostly because you could see everything and anything from the window. She heard foot steps and turned around to see Alex, she didn't know why he was here.. mabye the same reason she was.

Hey Alex! Marinette said cheerfully.
Alex didn't reply he just looked devastated.
Are you okay? His sister asked.

I'm not. he replied.
Want to talk about it?
Not really but I guess I have to right?
He began talking

"I come here every night, remember how you asked why me and Chase are single? Well it happened a year ago. We were dating twins so they usually spend all their time together me and Chase were married to them but I didn't really like the girl I had married because it was arranged for me but then they got into a car accident...

There was a long pause

She died and that's when I relized I loved her.. and I can't move on because it is forbidden to get married twice so I come here everynight and just stare out the window thinking of how badly I treated her.

Marinette didn't know if it was her place to say something about this but she felt obligated to after Alex looked at her.. Sorrow, Regret, Pain She could see it all in her brothers eyes.

She hugged him and he cried into her shoulder.

Marinette's brother never really showed any emotion so it was suprising and depressing to see him like this.

It will be okay. She said.

The siblings talked for hours and shared their struggles with one another.

Alex left her to be alone.

Marinette didn't really want to be alone but she felt like she was burdening him so she let him leave.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Marinette phone buzzed, someone was calling, no it was two people.

Adrien Agreste is calling.....
Luka Couffaine is calling.....

Out of all the people in the world it had to be them two.

Decline Adrien accept Luka, Decline Luka accept adrien, accept both, ignore both.

So many decisions yet the girl could only choose one.

She couldn't ignore them but she also felt like she couldn't ignore one so she accepted both.

Was this a bad decision? She asked herself before clicking anything.

Connecting please hold.

Hey Marinette, both of the males voice echoed.

Who are you? Adrien asked.

Who are you? Luka asked.

I'm Marinette's friend they answered at the same time.

Marinette interrupted the two.
"Sorry you were both calling at the same time and I couldn't just choose who to accept.."

Marinette I wanted to talk to you about what happenef ealier... Adrien said.

Wait so your the douche bag she was talking about? Luka said.

Hey! Who are you calling a douche bag you don't even know me! Adrien said trying to defend himself.

For once Adrien was right Luka accepted the defeat and listened to what Adrien had to say.

Marinette I messed up earlier, Chloe showed me that. I do love you alot but I don't know because I am dating Alya and-

So your telling her you love her when your in a RELATIONSHIP? You really are a douche you don't deserve Marinette and hopefully she will soon relize that! Luka said aggressively.

Well I didn't know I was well I think I am. Adrien said.

Get it straight Agreste do you like Marinette as a friend or more? Luka asked.

Of course I like her who couldn't?

Marinette? Adrien called out.

Y-yes? She answered.

Your one of my only friends and I don't want to screw it up.

You already have. Luka interrupted.

Adrien was jealous of Luka and how it sounded like he's known Marinette his whole life! He didn't have a right to be mad though right?

While still on the phone Adrien wanted to research about Luka to make sure he wasn't better than him.

Luka Couffaine Prince of England currently staying in China, could it be? Adrien thought to himself.

So tell me then Luka what is a prince like you doing with Marinette huh?

Adrien was angry and jealous.

P-p-prince? Marinette couldn't believe it!

I thought you knew who I was Marinette.

No I didn't.... I only just came to China i'm still getting used to everyone. Marinette said.

Marinette felt relieved that she met someone else with royal blood that isn't her family but of course she couldn't say that, atleast not at the moment.

Oh.. Hello my princess i'm Luka prince of England it's nice to meet you.

Enough! She's not your princess. Adrien said.

She's definitely not yours. Luka said chuckling.

Adrien hung up.

So it's just the to of us now huh? Luka said.

I guess so.. Marinette said.

She did felt guilty about Adrien.

I thought you said you were going to sleep? Marinette asked Luka.

I did but I woke up and didn't have anything to do and I wanted to hear your voice again.

Oh. That's all that came out. Marinette was flattered surely her face was redder than Nathaniels hair.

*skip to when they ended the call*

it was now 12:01 AM.

Marinette is officially an adult.

She was to tired to go back to her room so she fell alseep on a lounge chair.

Marinette woke up an hour later to a loud bang.

Huh? What was that. It was close like it was in the same room.

She soon relized it was her that fell on the ground.

(hehe)

Ugh! I'm so clumsy! Marinette said shaking her head. Well I guess I should go to my room now right?

She started walking to her room when she heard people talking.

Marinette ignored it and went back to her room and slept

9:30 AM

Marinette was awoken by her siblings jumping on her and her bed.

She groaned in anoyyance and pain.

Chase stepped on her ankle the one that she injured a bit ago, while Jocelyn elbowed her side falling on top of her.

What the heck?

Sorry.. we should of gone easy on you. Chase sand Jocelyn said.

Your eighteen now you should be happy! Alex said leaning against the door way.

Yea I know.. Marinette said sitting up with two of her siblings next to her.

Well on the bright side the ball is at 2:00 PM

Everyone started to get ready once they were finished it was 1:55 PM

Marinette Dupain-Cheng! Marientte's mother shouted for her.

She came down and faced her mother.

The prince has arrived! Sabine said.

Marinette completely forgot about him!

Her mother opened the door.

Marinette saw a young lady mabye the mom? Next to her was a man he definitely wasn't her prince, then she saw him.. her prince.

Marinette your the lost princess?? Her prince said.

Your the prince i'm going to marry?? Marientte asked.

That's me. He smiled.

You two have already met? Both of their parents asked

Yea actually yesterday... Marinette said.

So now that Luka and Marinette have already met, we should discuss how this will all play out after the ball. His parents said to Sabine.

It was time the clock ticked and ticked but stopped once it reached 2:00 it's like time froze.

Marinette's family and Luka's family have already walked out sitting in their throwns.

She wasn't going to lie she was nervous so nervous she wanted to throw up.

Now welcoming home The Lost Princess Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She could hear people clapping, cheering and the loud trumpets.

The first thing she did once she made her way to the start of the long stairs she looked for her classmates or friends? Marinette still wasn't sure what they have thought of her.

She couldn't find them, mabye she was looking to hard?

As Marinette walked half way down the stairs she tripped but caught herself and walked quickly down feeling embarrassed.

Ms. Marientte Dupain-Cheng. Her Father said.

I now present you the crown but first you must promise to protect your country even if it means taking your own life for them, you must be positive at all times and most importantly you must treat all of your people with respect.

Marinette agreed to every one of those terms and just like that she was now Queen of China.

Once she was crowned that's when she spotted them, Her class had moved up to the front hoping to get a closer look.

The looks on Marinette's classmates were priceless some fainted, some cheered, and one glared.

Yup you guessed it. It was Alya.

Marinette was more suprised that Lila and Nino were cheering her on but Alya, she was the one glaring?

Marinette why is it you! You don't deserve to be princess, your so selfish! When we tried to fix our act your the one playing the victim and all you do is obsess over everyone and run away from your problems your just a bi-

Alya was cut off by guards grabbing her arms not so gently and literally throwing her out of the palace.

Marinette was face to face with Adrien but Luka came along.

Hey my soon to be Wife. Luka said kissing Marinette's hand.

W-w-what? Adrien said.

Marinette? Queen? Princess?Mari? Adrien didn't know what to adress her as but he did blurt out, "Y-your going to ma-marry Luka? ".

Marinette didn't really stutter around him alot anymore.

Well yes if that's what my parents decide. She answered.

But- Marinette I love you, I really do why can't you see that? I know you love me too, I'll break up with Alya for you I-I want to spend the rest of my life with you! I want you to feel loved and have a real relationship unlike you will with Luka! I know i'm not royal but I will and can make you happy!

Woah, woah, woah hold on who says me and Marinette won't have a real relationship? Luka said.

Then explain what you feel for me Luka, it's only fair. Marinette said.

Luka walked an inch closer to her looking into her eyes, Marientte Dupain-Cheng We just met yesterday and I feel like i've known you forever. 
I really like you I mean who couldn't, I want to get to know you, I want to give you a better life,  I want to live a life with you in it, I want to love you, I want to have a family with you.

That last part he said winking at Marinette.

So what do you say, Who do you choose?
Adrien said.

(Okay so you (the reader) get to choose who you want Marinette to be with)

I choose you Luka/Adrien and I will keep choosing you over and over.
-
-
-
Okay so the next chapter/s are gonna be a future with whoever you choose.
I'll do Luka first and then Adrien.
1859 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
5.4K 119 28
2012 new York when loki Came to earth To destroy it , people think that the avengers Defeated him but, the truth is something else. Y/N Apollo The ab...
286K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.8K 170 10
Eijiro Kirishima X Reader This book is about the life of Eijiro. Eijiro was a small orphan who was raised by an ape named Monika since he was a child...