We're all a little bit gay ar...

By LarryxYiZhan

one direction one shots! Hi I'm your author Zehan ๐ŸŒต again! I sometimes have some idea. so why not share the... More

Pretty

70 3 0
By LarryxYiZhan

Y/n was still in school. She went to one of the best school of Holmes Chapel. You can't say she's  very smart at studies but she was good at other stuff. Y/n was in footie team so was her boyfriend, Harry.

Harry Styles, the most beautiful person she's ever seen. Long curl locks, pink lips, beautiful smile, jade eyes. And he was so so pretty. Like yes boys should be described as tall, dark and handsome, but he wasn't like them. He was much better than them. Tall with milky skin and big baby green orbs. He residents peace and love. A big baby who's the prettiest of all. They were happy to have each other, to love each other.

But one thing, they weren't mortals us.

No they weren't wolf nor vampires. Y/n, Harry and some of their friends have some magical power. As in they are never growing old after 21, can stop outside world, stop people from seeing what are they doing and more. They didn't know where they came from or why. But they were happy. Humans didn't know their identity so it remained hidden without any trouble.

It's Friday, they were doing practice for their upcoming footie tournament. Boys and girls separately of course. But both were busy.

"Y/n, what's your plan after practice today?" Jenny asked her from behind while they were doing sit ups.

"Uh I don't know to be honest. It's Friday so maybe me and Harry could have the weekend together or something"

"ooooooh together!!!"

"oh shut up" y/n blushed. She really doesn't know how she ended up with Harry. I mean look at him, he's so pretty and y/n ugh! Sure it's from insecurities. But all of them were beautiful! Humans just couldn't realize the secret behind it
And they never will.

Y/n's team coach came after an hour or so. He seems like he has some announcement to make. No they didn't have mind reading power unless it's their soulmates. So no Y/n couldn't figure out what he had to say.

"Hey!! Guys!!" Mr. Horan clapped his hands to get their attention.

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at Mr. Horan.

"I have something for all of you. Since we're near the tournament and I've faith you all will do great. So me and Principal have a surprise for you!"

Everyone was clapping and cheering when they saw their Principal Mr. Payne was coming towards the team. They all stopped talking and cheering.

"Hi students." They all nodded happily towards him.

"So I guess Mr. Horan gave you the news already!"

"No, Sir. I just started. Do the honor please" Mr. Horan replied with a smile.

" Okay! So we decided to give you all a surprise. Since you were great from the beginning of the year, I think you deserve a tour! What do you say?"

"Yeeeee!!!" Everyone cheered happily, some were bouncing on their feet.

"We're going to the beach near Doncaster for two days! So go home, pack up and be here at 4. We're leaving today! Boys are coming too." Mr. Payne declared and left with Mr. Horan waving at the team.

-

Everyone was so happy. It's gonna be so relaxing. Y/n was happy too. Since they were in senior year, they get to travel with their partner. So she was happy to have Harry all to herself.

Y/n was packing her things she needs for workout when she felt her phone vibrates inside her sweat pants. She ushered her phone out of her pants and smiled when she saw who it was from.

Harry: Did Principal announced about the tour there?

Y/n : yes!! I'm so excited hawwy!

Harry: yes baby me too! Wait for me outside okay? We're gonna pack up and come back together!

Y/n : I know Harry 🙄. We live together. Where else I'll go!

Harry : someone's being sassy huh? Does daddy need to punish his Princess, hm?

Y/n always gets blushy blushy when Harry become like this.

Y/n : no! I didn't do anything!

Harry: we'll see about that ;). Now come on! I'm waiting outside!

Y/n: coming!

When Y/n came out of school, she saw Harry, leaning against their car, locking around. When Harry saw her coming towards him, he literally lit up. Like Dimples popping out, eyes beaming and all! Gosh!! How can anyone be so cute!! Y/n had no idea.

"Hi love!" Harry engulfed her in a big her and rested his head on mop of her hairs closing his eyes. Y/n just hummed, happy to see him and with the hug.

"I missed youu!" She literally whined making him chuckle!

" I missed my Princess too I'll let you know" y/n always blushes at this nickname.

Harry pulled out his hands from her hair to break the hug because they needed to be at home as soon as possible but she protested making him coo at her.

"You know we need to go now sweets. I really need a shower and you too. Work out made me all sweaty and gross. We'll have to came back here also. So please move your pretty legs before we get late. Now now who's daddy's good girl?" Harry lectured fondly while hugging her close and lifting up her delicate chin with his thumb at the last line.

Y/n broke the hug this time, huffing out like a 5y/o.  Without saying a word she went to sit on the passenger seat, crossing her arms. Harry shakes his head fondly at her and opened driving side of the car, got in and started the car's engine.

They drove home in comfortable silence, Harry holding her hands time to time and smiling at her childish pout. They get in their flat, showered, packed up the things they would need for two days, got some food in their system and got ready to leave.

It was a shinny summer day so they both went for comfortable shorts and tops and Harry wore a cap.

-

They reached at school 10 minutes before 4pm and met up with their friends. Almost everyone was there.

When it was time to get in the bus, Harry and Y/n decided to sit with friends instead, knowing they might start something else. It was a mini bus. Their school management hired 3 mini bus's for the students and some teachers.

Harry was sitting in front seat of y/n with his another friend and y/n was sitting with her friends. The bus was almost made of glass as you can see everything from outside or inside.

Their bus started just at 4pm. It was still shinny outside but less heat inside. So it was comfortable. They were talking and joking, having fun casually. That's what the trip was for. Relaxing.

Even if Harry was sitting in front of her, she missed him. Making out in the shower wasn't enough. Well you can't blame her. She didn't get to see her love all day. Anyone would miss their lover!

Y/n was stroking Harry's hair from her seat and talking with her friends. Though her attention was completely on him. Harry made his seat lean towards her a bit so that it wasn't hard for her to play with his hair. He was almost purring and y/n thought she couldn't be more in love with this kitten baby.

She wanted to kiss him so bad. Y/n could see Harry only, like rest of the world doesn't exist. And how Harry was leaning to her touch you can tell he's feeling the same way. He missed her too. Her smile, her soft milky body against his, her thin lips, small hands. Everything about her.

Harry was almost asleep with Y/n playing with his hair, earlobe and few kisses on his forehead that seem longer than necessary. She stroked his lips with her thumb which made him smile and Y/n smiled too feeling him smile.

The bus came to an halt and someone asked if anyone needed any snacks or drinks. But y/n and Harry was lost in their own bubble. Y/n came out of her trance when she saw no one was beside her or Harry. And the bus wasn't running too. Maybe their friends went outside? Yeah maybe.

She stood up from her seat and went in front of Harry, almost gawking at him. He seemed a bit surprised but reached for her hands anyway.

Harry pulled her in to his lap, making bend her knees each side of his thighs and sit on his lap. Both were looking at each other intensely. Her hands reached to his curls without her knowing.

Their faces were inches apart. "Baby! Are you okay?" Harry's eyes were wide, panting a little he grabbed a stray of her hair and tucking them behind her ear. He was playing with her earlobe, grazing her neck with back of his knuckles making her shiver at the touch. Harry looked up at her now dark eyes from his favorite spot, her cleavage and he  could see lust, want and so much fond in her eyes. He lowered his hands, grabbed her hips and pulled her closer before touching the windows to make them invisible with his megical powers.

"Princess!" He breathed. His eyes roamed all over her face before crashing his lips with hers. They both closed their eyes from the love they were feeling and the pleasure. Harry's one hand was on lower half of her body and other were in her hairs while y/n's both hand was in his chocolaty curls. It was amazing to feel each other like this, so close and so intimated. Everytime.

He was teasing her with his tongue licking her bottom lip, hands all over her sinfully delicious body. Y/n groaned in annoyance couse he won't let her tongue inside his mouth nor he would slip his. She pulled his his curls hard and that made him open his lips, moaning. Without wasting a second she entered her tongue his mouth smarking in victory.

But Harry had other plans. He slipped his hands inside her tops making her shiver and reached her nips, pinched them, made her moan out "Daddy!!" and rocking her hips against his. He smarked against her lips at this. She could feel that too.

The kiss turned into a heated make out session with dry humping. They were both lost in themselves, hands roaming around each others body, y/n's grinding on his hard boner. Harry needed more but he couldn't have it now. She was already leaking slicks and he was leaking pre cums. Their moaning and breathless pants were music to each others ears that turned them on more.

"Kissing daddy in public, hmm?" Harry bit her bottom lip hard making her furrowing her brows and moan out loud. "Letting everyone know who you belong to!?"  Y/n rocked her hips harder his these words. "Such a noughty girl you are! You love it don't you?"

"Yes! daddy! Always Yours" y/n whimpered out in between the kiss.

Harry let go of her lips and started kissing down her neck and sucking bruises there while pulling her even closer if that's possible. "Oh daddy! Feels so good!" making his hair a mess with both of her hands. Harry gripped her breast harder at this making her mind hazy with want!

He messaged her nips with finger tips that made her almost wild. This had him groaning against her neck. He reached her lips again, hands on her back, pulling her hairs making her weak in pleasure. She loved every second of it. They both did.

With a passionate kiss and much grinding, Harry massaging her nips, hands under her shorts, fingers in her cracks while y/n rocking against his hard cock, they both came undone moaning each others name.

Harry pulled out his hands from her shorts, bringing his right hand in between their body he sucked both his pointer and middle finger while his other hand was gripping her ass tightly. This made Y/n crash her lips to his second time. Kissing her softly. She pulled out first from the kiss, resting her forehead against his.

"Harry!" Y/n opened her eyes and locked her eyes with Harry's glimmering ones. They were breathing heavily and panting for air.

"That was- oh my God" she giggled and that made him smile, stroking her back smoothly.

"That was amazing y/n! But we.. shouldn't have.." gulping down the lump from his throat " shouldn't have... " While she's nodding but smiling nonetheless. "Yeahh.. sorry"

"uhrm .." their head snapped up at this sound and soon realized there were their friends too! They can't block them out like rest of the world!

Both of their faces turned red remembering this. Why they didn't thought about it before!

"We're- uh sorry guys" Harry replied since y/n's face was hidden in his neck from embarrassment.

"It's alright. At least you blocked humans our!" Jenny smarked.

" Ye-aah" Harry chucked nervously, tightening his grip around Y/n's waist. He can feel her smiling.

"Troubling your daddy here hmm?" Harry whispered in her neck while licking there slowly, tightening his hold of her now messy hairs

"No! I'm sorry!" She whimpered but floating in bliss.

"It's okay sweets. Don't be sorry but you're getting punishment when reach there. Is this clear?" Harry told her in his deep raspy voice.

"Yes!" She whimpered again.

"Yes what, Y/n?" He pinched her side and whisper shouted.

"Yes! Daddy" she hugged her tightly, her thighs tight around his and his hands on her bottom.

"Pretty Princess! Always good for me. Daddy loves you so much baby love!" Harry cooed at her. It wasn't like he was mad or anything. He just wanted to play with her Princess a bit. There's no harm in it! and Y/n knew that too!

Harry kissed her forehead and put her down beside his empty seat. Her face was red with blushing this much. He felt truly blessed to have her in his life. They complete each other!

Harry cuddled her to his side and fall asleep. She was asleep with a small smile on her face too. They were content with each other and that matters more than anything.

The End!

Hi!!! Here's something new from me! I hope you'll like it. It's a dream I had last night but I extended it.

*sorry not sorry* hehe

Zehan wrote a smut first time bitchessss!!!

O god!! Sowey hazy! It's your fault to come in my dreams like this!! And I-

2475 words??? Wha-

Lemme know how is it!!
Thank you bbs!

Ily

- Zehan 🌵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
166K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...