The Silver.

By cakemesomemashton

Four girls on tour with eight guys, should be interesting. After taking YouTube by storm the girl band, The... More

Prolouge.
Get out me bus! Uhh.
Taking the long way to Australia
No frickle frackle happen.
Top and tail?
Just a period.
Violent Val.
Glum Geri.
Crazy Cara.
Deadly Delilah.
Banding.
Once a fangirl always a fangirl.
Jelly belly.
That one comment.
I bust the screen off your phone.
With age comes experixance.
Hey brother.
I love you too you big stupid head.
Shall I continue this?

How did you girls meet?

26 1 1
By cakemesomemashton

On our way to Sydney.

"We got pizza!" Mikey burst through the bus doors along with the rest of the boys.

"Yes food!" I pretended to tear up, Mikey threw a box at me. "Hallelujah!" I steamed into the box and shoved a slice in my mouth.

As everyone clambered into the bus, it began moving again.

I looked up and everyone was just staring with disgusted looks on their faces. So I shoved my middle finger up at them. Order restored. I love food.

"Delilah Joy H-" Cara began, and the girls all looked at her. "Delilah Joy. Get some manors women!" Close call.

"Stupido!" Val smacked Cara. Val was still feeling down, she confessed that she did in fact really like Calum! She was just scared. Other than her brother Giovanni she hasn't really had a strong relationship with men.

"Can we just call her DJ, whenever someone says her full name I think of mum!" Calum moaned. He really missed Joy! One night while sitting in my chair, I must have been dozing off when Calum scampered out of his bunk snivelling. Of course I jumped up to be at his side right away and he explained how he missed his mum and Mali. Bless him, Cal was a big softy at heart! This bad boy act wasn't real. It really showed that it wasn't real when he was around Val too!

"Do you remember when Val would get confused about us calling you that!" Geri laughed.

"Yeah when we was helping her with her English!" Cara added.

"Don't make fun!" Val replies very stern. I stroked her hand, reassuring her that the situation was fine. Calum then put his arm around her, she flinched a tad, but soon settled. I could see Alex smiling over at her.

"You girls are actually like sisters! You know the ins and outs of each other! It's weird!" Mikey commented.

"Ins and outs? Ew that's sounds weird!" Ash giggled with Jack.

"You guys are the same?" I added, paranoid tone noted. I wanted to divert the way the conversation was heading.

"Not like you girls, we're all like brothers from another mother, but you're like blood sisters!" Jack added.

We all nervous giggled. Panic rising within each of us, please don't ask what I think you're going to ask.

"How did you girls meet?" Ashton piped up.

All of our eyes shot open, this is a question we avoided since the begging of our career. It wasn't a normal answer like school or choir, down the shops even...

I noticed Luke looking at me funny. He had asked this question on our date, I had practically blanked it and I could see his cogs turning, waiting for my answer.

Do I tell them the truth?

"Girls?" Ash added.

"Girls?" I questioned at all of them.

Cara sighed but nodded.

Geri nodded and threw her face into her knees.

Val said "Si" and glanced away, at the window, wriggling out of Calum's touch.

We knew it had to come out one day.

By this time the boys looked utterly baffled, Alex and Luke was staring at me with such desperation and worry.

"We all met in a mental institution, therapy really?" I said it so calm and casually, trying to brush it under the carpet almost. Hoping it was basically unnoticed, but boy... was it noticed.

All the boys stopped what they was doing. Mikey's pizza dropped from his mouth, that's when I knew shit was about to get real.

"What?" Alex queried. "You're kidding? You are kidding right?"

None of us could even look up at this point, the girls managed to shuffle over to me and I just held them. I was frightened now. Was this about to be over? Was the man, I thought of as a brother going to flip out? Geri's eyes began to fill and she finally took a glance at Mikey. Val was shaking, her anger was rising! I was beginning to worry.

"Delilah. How could you not tell me? You're like my sister!" Alex practically sobbed. "We're family! How do you think my mum and dad... our mum and dad will feel about this!"

"Why?" Luke finally spoke, standing up from the sofa behind me, going into my eye sight.

I didn't know how to answer that? Why? Why what? Why was we mental? Why was we fucked up? Why was we fuck ups?

"We just, went threw a lot of shit guys." Cara added, grabbing my hand. "We're sorry".

"No we're not." Everyone was now staring at me. "It happen, what could we do? We went threw bad shit that fucked us up for a while".

Why should we be sorry? Yeah, we're all mental. Yeah, everyday we hid the fact we took medication and things from the boys to control our nerves... Blah blah blah. This was old news to us. We was new people! Our old lives didn't exists to us, they needed to be forgotten.

"It was all pretty murderous and suicidal." Geri was now in tears, Cara just laid back on the floor and covered her eyes while Val was breathing heavy, she stood up and started pacing getting angrier with the lack of space.

"What? Murderous? Suicidal! You can't just throw those words out there Delilah! What the fuck! You're fucking murders!" Calum snapped.

"Val and Delilah had anger problems! They're not murderers Calum!" Geri shouted at him. "I was a wimp and tried to kill myself before my bullies did! They tried and failed."

"I just tried to make my death quicker" Cara whispered.

"Fucking people" Val mumbled, then punching the sofa. Everyone just gasped.

I didn't know what to say or do, I didn't know how to explain my story because I didn't know half of it myself.

"I don't know how I got there. I just know that I tried to hurt a lot of people".

"Hurt?" Alex spoke as a question. "Who told you this? You tried to hurt a lot of people? Who? Why? I don't believe it! Not you!"

"The doctor told me Alex. The police had told him, 4 boys and 2 girls. That's all I know, I don't know the situation or how I hurt them. They all nearly died, but didn't? I nearly died too."

That was it. The secret out.

This was now judgement day, was this going to be the thing that ruined our family.

"And no one knows? Like the public and stuff?" Rian questions.

"All files destroyed".

Luke came forward to me. "Get up!" He said it really stern but with a sniff. I could feel my heart beating. He ended up pulling me up, which made Val flinch and Cara breath deepen. "It's okay. The past is the past. We love you all so much, and we, well I guess things make sense now..." He pulled me into a hug.

Ash came forward, and asked Cara to stand up Cara. "You don't have to tell me what made you get there Cara, just know that I'm here. I'm here for all of you. Luke's right, past is the past."

"It does make sense I guess? Me and Ash noticed you guys always taking pills and stuff at certain times of the day... Medication?" Mikey gestured to Geri who nodded. He slid down to her side and cradled her in his arms like a baby.

"You see that and never told us? Are you guys stupid!" Alex spat at him. He shrugged.

"That's why you hit me all the time!" Calum laughed before slightly tickling Val. Surprisingly she smiled!

"Wait?" Jack stopped the sweet moment. "So did you and Val actually successfully kill people?"

"No. You know the saying half to death? Well this was more like three quarters." I smiled. Which made Jack gulp, guess smiling at that was kinda creepy? "We'll tell you our situations one day boys, but tonight I think this is... Pretty a lot to take in?"

"Just as long as no one actually died. I'm happy. Well relieved? So Cara and Geri at the other end of murder, and you two was at the top end? Well Del at both?"

"Jack, leave it dude!" Rian nudged him.

"It's cool Rian. No, my bullies tried to kill me and Cara's boyfriend tried to kill her. But the details are another situation I'd rather not dwell into." Geri answered. Mikey's eyes started to water, we was all just going to end up blubbering messes. Well I never cried in front of anyone, so not me.

"Don't worry Geri, I'm never ever going to let anyone hurt you!" Mikey sobbed.

Okay, not I looked weird by not crying.

In that moment Ashton took Cara closer in his arms. They had been so close since the tour started and pretty much became best friends, in terms of boy - best friend. He better not steal my girl completely! He began to whisper in her ear, and I nudged Luke to take note.

"He's asking her to be his girlfriend" he spoke gentle in my ear. I was so happy, maybe Ash could help her see not all boys are bad. I pulled Luke closer and he squeezed me, I felt a little wet patch form on my head where he must have been crying.

This is killing me.

"Guys if this gets out, we'll have to end our career. Please, it's so important no one know!" Geri spoke, she was taking charge.

"Of course babe. We'll protect you girls!" Mikey kissed her.

I carried on watching Cara and Ash. Like the creeper I am. She was smiling, tearing. Ash was peppering kissing around her face before they indulged in a passionate kiss. Confirming Luke's statement.

"That could be us? Not that I wouldn't protect you with my all now, but being my girlfriend would just make my protection official" He whispered down to me. I just looked up and nodded.

Who knew, confessing my mental health got me a boyfriend. The actual notion of me practically being a murderer, or attempted murderer didn't scare him, nor anyone else off!

That's sick in itself really? I giggled at the thought.

"I'll always be here you know?" Luke questioned me.

"You'll need me more than I need you baby".

___________________________

Sorry for long updates. But because I don't like to publish my identity (personal reasons) I don't much publicity and such so I just wanted to wait and see if other people would read some chapters. Also I have my A Level exams and have no time for anything so yeah! Loads of pre-written chapters coming your way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 163 33
The Beatles, New Kids On The Block, Back street boys, In-sync, Spice Girls, Big Time Rush, Fifth Harmony, 5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction.. The li...
680 41 27
One Direction is going to be going on tour with the four boys from 5 Seconds of Summer. Their girlfriends, some of the 1D boy's younger sisters and o...
734 4 30
Second book to This Can't Be//Shawn Mendes. Two years later, everyone is famous now. Dream all came true. The boys are rising actors and attending ev...
864 69 48
When a teenage girl goes to meet her favorite band and see them in concert, something unexpected happens to her. (ps. this is a 5sos fanfic) xx