Untouched ✔

By _salacious

"Y-you," she stuttered, staring at the handsome man sitting on the sleek black throne, "you're..." He rolle... More

|ena|
|dio|
|tria|
|tessera|
|pente|
|eksi|
|efta|
|okto|
|enia|
|endeka|
|dodeka|
|dekatria|
|dekatessera|
|dekapente|
|dekaeksi|
|dekaefta|
|dekaokto|
|dekaenia|
|eikosi|
|eikosiena|
|eikosiduo|
|eikositria|
|eikositessera|
|eikosipente|
|eikosieksi|
|eikosiefta|
|eikosiokto|
|eikosienia|
|trianta|
|epilogos|
Information

|deka|

613K 22.7K 12.7K
By _salacious

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black

~*~

Ariel gritted her teeth, breathing in sharply and hissed, “Are you being serious right now, Hades?”

The God frowned, turning to look at her and said, “This is not something to kid about, human; of course I am serious.”

“Don’t call me that!” She snapped, glaring daggers at him, “Don’t call me ‘human’! I have a fucking name for Pete’s sake! Call me Ariel!”

He restrained the urge to reprimand her for speaking to him disrespectfully and took a deep breath. “I am being as serious as I could possibly be, Ariel.”

“How,” she began, her bottom lip trembling with anger as she stepped closer to him, “how can you tell me that you destroy everything you touch? You may be the God of Death, Hades, but I kill anything I touch.”

Hades widened his eyes at her outburst and watched as she stepped closer to him, poking his chest with her finger with every word. “Don’t be so damn selfish! D-don’t try to control me and tell me that you’re trying to protect me; I can do that myself. I have for three years; there is nothing you could possibly do that could hurt me.”

His eyes flashed a bright colour and he grabbed her forearm, staring deep into her eyes as he growled, “You don’t know what I am capable of doing, Ariel.”

She narrowed her gaze, stepping closer to him and whispered, “And neither are you. I am not asking you to bind your soul to mine, Hades. I just want you to do this.”

“What? What’s ‘this’?” He clenched his jaw, his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down as he gulped.

“I-I,” she stumbled over her words, “I don’t know!”

He closed his eyes, placing his hands on her waist and began to slowly move them around her soft skin. Ariel closed her eyes, leaning closer to him and breathed in deeply. She felt alight wherever he touched her; it was an inexplicable feeling.

Every inch of her skin screamed and burned with desire for him. It was so grandiose that it was engulfing her mind, preventing her from thinking intelligently. At that moment she was at his sole mercy and he didn’t even know it. She all but melted at his feet.

“If you don’t know what you want,” he whispered, his minty breath brushing past her cheekbone, “how do you expect me to give it to you?”

Ariel glanced up at him, her eyes filled with so much lust it almost poured from her soul. Her fingertips tingled with want and power as she placed them against his cheeks and pressed her body closer to his.

Every curvature of her body was firmly pressing against his. She could feel his heart hammering inside his chest and his erratic breathing against her cheeks. He was warm and his touch felt inviting.

She wanted to feel the assertive touch of his lips against hers again, devouring her completely. Her mind, body and soul begged for the release that was suddenly overbearing any thought that she could possibly have against the God.

“You do know what I want you to give me,” she whispered, standing on her tiptoes to brush her lips against his.

Hades growled, the noise rumbling deep from within his chest and he bit her bottom lip teasingly, making her moan. “You don’t understand that after Aphrodite’s spell leaves, you won’t feel this anymore; I won’t feel this anymore. I don’t want us to make decisions that we’ll later on regret.”

Ariel rolled her eyes, tilting her head backwards as the troubled God began peppering kisses down her slender throat. “Life is all about taking decisions that we might later on regret; we just have to make sure that we learn from them.”

He gave a light chuckle, sliding his hand down to the curvature of her ass. He gave her a light squeeze, making her groan in delight at the domineering gesture and brushed his lips against her skin as he whispered, “I am not going to touch you because of a spell. Aphrodite—”

“Okay,” A voice snapped them away from their intimate position, “as much as I love to hear people talking about me, you have got to stop bringing my name into this shit, uncle.”

Aphrodite grinned, revealing pearly white teeth and red luscious lips. Her golden hair seemed to float around her head, making her seem so beautiful it was almost painful to see. Her eyes were a striking blue and her features seemed to be carved out of pure stone.

“Aphrodite,” Hades narrowed his eyes, speaking her name as if it was acid on his tongue and gently placed Ariel on her feet.

The goddess rolled her eyes, walking towards them slowly. She wore a wine red off-the-shoulder dress that made her moving seem like she was gliding across the floor as gracefully as a gazelle. “Hades, you don’t seem pleased to see me.”

He rolled his eyes in return, raking his fingers through his hair and stepped away from Ariel, giving her some breathing space. “Well you’re not exactly my most favourite person right now; you tried to poison me.”

“I did not!” She gasped, giggling lightly as he muttered something under his breath.

Ariel watched her with wide eyes, feeling completely enthralled by her beauty. It almost made her jealous how beautiful the goddess was, but Hades seemed completely unaffected by her beauty and charm.

“Just leave, Aphrodite, I don’t need another episode of this,” Hades muttered, gritting his teeth as the goddess continued to smile cheekily.

“What,” she cleared her throat, “exactly, do you think happened seconds ago?”

The God sighed, sliding his hand down his face and said, “You poisoned me with one of your love potions. That’s why Ariel seemed so attractive and I couldn’t hold myself back from…” he trailed off.

Blood rushed to her cheeks, making her entire face heat up in embarrassment as the goddess scrutinized her face slowly and then turned to Hades, with the corners of her lips slightly turned upward, in a half smile.

“So you’re saying that without the ‘poison’ I supposedly gave you, you wouldn’t find this mortal attractive?”

Hades blinked slowly, feeling completely taken aback by the question. He cleared his throat, scratching his neck awkwardly and looked away from Ariel’s curious green eyes. “I didn’t…I don’t…”

“Tell me, uncle,” Aphrodite placed her hands on her hips and cocked her head to the side, “you’re saying that you, almost fucking the brains out of this poor girl, is my fault?”

“Do not speak that way in front of her,” he almost growled, his blue eyes flickering a lighter shade of blue.

Ariel bit her bottom lip, the power radiating off both gods almost suffocating her. She felt a million emotions stirring within her and it all confused her. She wanted to feel angry at Hades for not abiding to her sexual prowess, but she also wanted to kiss him for somehow wanting to keep what was best for her in mind. The sexual tension building inside her was also pissing her off.

Aphrodite waved her hand in the air, as if wiping away his comment and said, “Stop blaming this on me, uncle. I did nothing but open your eyes. I did not ‘poison’ you, like you believe.”

“Then, what did you pour on me?”

She gave a light giggle and whispered something in their native tongue. Ariel frowned as Hades glared at his niece and growled something in return. The anger coursing through his body simply turned her on further. There was something about the way his eyes shone with any emotion that she simply adored.

“I refuse to have this conversation with you, Aphrodite,” he hissed, “you can do whatever you please, but don’t you dare lie to my face. You poisoned me, just admit it.”

The Goddess rolled her eyes, sliding her hand down her face and muttered, “For a God he surely acts stupid.”

“I can hear you,” Hades snapped, making his sister purse her lips.

“Hades,” she clasped her hands together and stepped closer to them, “I didn’t ‘poison’ you with any love potions. I made a bet with Eros that—”

The God shook his head in anger, slamming a chair out of his way and stormed off. Ariel widened her eyes as he kept walking down the hall further away from them and contemplated on staying and speaking to the Goddess or running to her room to forget about her rendezvous.

“Fine then,” Aphrodite muttered, “don’t listen to me.” She looked up at Ariel and said, “I guess I’ll just tell you. Eros and I made a bet that Hades wouldn’t be able to resist you for too long. I said he’d take less than two weeks and I refuse to let Eros win.”

She looked up at her, blinking slowly and said, “So…you poisoned Hades into wanting me so you could win your bet?”

“Heavens no!” Aphrodite shook her head, walking over to a chair and sitting down. She looked down at her ruby coloured manicured nails with high interest and said, “If I had poisoned Hades into wanting you, you wouldn’t be speaking to me right now, child.”

“What?”

The Goddess laughed out sultrily and said, “Hades and you would be breaking havoc in your room; my magic wouldn’t have failed, darling.”

Ariel frowned, walking over to the dining table and placed her hands on a chair, gripping it tightly. “So you didn’t poison him?”

“No,” she shook her head and waved her hand in the air, “and stop using the word poison! You make it sound like I’m trying to kill my uncle and I most certainly am not. I’m just trying to help him. We’re fucking tired of him being an ass because he hasn’t gotten laid; that’s why you’re here with him.” She shrugged, looking up at her with mirth shining in her eyes, “The part about you not killing him is just a bonus.”

“Then, what did you give him?” She whispered.

Aphrodite stood up, staring straight into her eyes and said, “I opened his eyes, darling. I made him have what he has been desiring these last couple of days. I did nothing more than push him a little over the edge so he’d finally give in to that beast that has been tormenting him for nights.”

“I don’t,” Ariel blushed, shaking her head confusedly, “I don’t understand.”

The Goddess sighed, flipping her hair behind her shoulders and cocked her hips. “My uncle wants you; he’s just too stupid to realize it. So,” she grinned, “that means you’ll have to seduce him into giving you what you both want.”

“What?” Her cheeks, if possibly, turned even darker.

She muttered something under her breath, shaking her head and said, “You’ll have to seduce Hades into having the best sex in the world, honey. Not only will sleeping with a God blow your mind, but hopefully he’ll stop acting like he walks with a fucking stick up his ass. It’s kind of like a favour to all the Gods for placing you with someone so attractive.”

Ariel bit her bottom lip, choosing to ignore most of her comments and said, “How do I even seduce him? He can’t even see me without feeling sick.”

“Are you serious?” She clicked her tongue, sighing as she walked towards the young woman. “Listen to me, you are a woman. The gods gifted you with many, many gifts; seduction being one of them. Here,” she tapped her heart, “lays a seductive prowess, you just need to unleash her.”

She squeaked. “How?”

Aphrodite gave out an incredulous laugh, tapping her fingers against her jaw and said, “Seconds before I came in, you had Hades at the palm of your hand. If I hadn’t stepped in, you’d be screwing on the damn dining table. So don’t you dare tell me that you don’t know how to seduce the man.”

Ariel licked her lips, running her fingers through her hair and said, “I honestly don’t even know how I did that…”

She grabbed her shoulders, shaking her slightly. “Look him in the eyes; make sure you have a straight connection. Give him a light kiss, say something sexy and walk away. You’ll have him like putty in your hands and you’ll be screwing each other like horny bunnies. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go tell Eros to pay up; you better not fail me, Ariel. I do not look good in neon orange.”

She frowned, watching as the goddess of love disappeared and shook her head. The day was turning out crazier than she had imagined.

“Milady,” Adrianne timidly walked up to her, slowly smiling, “Master Hades was wondering if his niece has left.”

Ariel nodded, wrapping her arms around herself and cleared her throat, “Y-yeah, she just left.” Before she had the chance to say anything else, a voice from behind them startled them both.

“Ariel!”

She widened her eyes, her lips slowly turning into a smile as she recognized the voice to belong to Hermes. “Hermes? What are you doing here?”

The God shrugged, running his fingers through his hair and said, “Oh I was just helping some souls get to Charon and decided I’d stop down here for a visit. I wanted to see if Hades had given you a tour of the Underworld yet.”

Ariel laughed at his goofy expression and shook her head. “No, he hasn’t; he’s been kind of busy…” she blushed, “running things so I haven’t asked him.”

Hermes grinned, straightening his stance and said, “Would you like one? It would have to be—” His gaze fell on the girl besides Ariel and he slowly trailed off. His light blue eyes glimmered with an unknown emotion and he stepped closer, bowing his head in respect and took the servant’s hand. “Milady,” he kissed her knuckles, “by what name do you respond?”

Adrianne widened her eyes, quickly glancing at Ariel for help and she stepped in.

“I don’t believe the two of you have met.” She pointed to Hermes, “Hermes this is my friend, Adrianne.” She pointed to Adrianne, “Adrianne, this is my friend…? Hermes.”

“Adrianne,” Hermes spoke quietly, murmuring something else in Ancient Greek and slowly let go of the young woman’s hand, “that is a beautiful name. It is a pleasure to meet you, milady.”

She bit her bottom lip, gulping and felt her cheeks burning up. Her entire face was coloured pink by her embarrassment and she tried desperately not to make a fool of herself in front of such an attractive man. “The pleasure is all mine, sir.”

Ariel grinned, liking how enthralled Hermes seemed by her and cleared her throat, trying to gain his attention. “When would you give me a tour, Hermes?”

The God blinked slowly, stepping away from Adrianne and turned to Ariel. “Tomorrow; I can get someone to guide the souls and give you a quick tour. Of course,” he smiled, “it has to be alright with Hades.”

Noticing that his eyes would continue travelling towards Adrianne, Ariel nodded her head and mischievously grinned. “Alright, I will ask him for permission right now. I will let you know what he says.”

“Yeah,” he spoke, sounding distracted as his eyes scrutinized Adrianne’s physique, “you go and…do that.”

She gave out a little laugh as Adrianne turned to her with wide, terrified eyes and before she could open her mouth and ruin her chances with the curious god, Ariel hurried down the hall to find the king of the Underworld.

At first she realized that she had no idea where the God was, but her feet seemed to have a mind of their own and she found herself entering the room where they first met.

Hades was sitting on his throne, looking as handsome as ever with his chin resting on his hand. He seemed to be lost in thought as he stared aimlessly at the grand marbled pillars and didn’t notice her entrance.

Ariel slowly walked up to his throne, staring up at him in awe and quietly cleared her throat to gain his attention. His eyes snapped down to her rapidly, the blue colour seeming as beautiful as ever and she felt captivated under his gaze.

There was something about his eyes that enthralled her, left her breathless and powerless against anything he’d throw her way. She felt a prisoner to the ethereal blue irises—a willing prisoner.

“Did Aphrodite leave?”

She nodded. “Yeah, she left a couple of minutes ago.”

Hades relaxed, slouching his shoulders into his comfortable seat and then stood up abruptly. He walked down the steps and stood before her, wanting to say a million words that all got caught in his throat. “What did she tell you?”

A mischievous smile grew on her lips as she remembered the Goddesses words. Ariel had never tried to seduce a man, let alone a God, but there was something about Hades that brought out the adventurous side of her.

He not only made her feel alive, but he also made her feel. It didn’t matter what emotions they were, but he made her feel something other than a walking void. He also managed to awaken the powerful lust-filled beast within her.

It was something she could not control—it was out of her reach. She knew she should stop speaking to the God as if he could not hurt her, but she felt comfortable with him. Comfortable enough to disrespect him at times, but comfortable nonetheless.

The God just aroused that from her; anger and lust. There was something so deliciously carnal about him that she couldn’t seem to grasp or want to understand; she simply wanted him to make her feel the rest of the emotions he was capable of evoking from her.

“It’s a secret.”

Hades rolled his eyes, stepping closer to her and said, “You are in my kingdom, Ariel, and I hope that I don’t need to remind you, whom you’re speaking to.”

She grinned, staring deep into his eyes and whispered, “I could say the same thing about you.”

“Don’t,” he growled, his eyes flashing another shade of blue as the emotions began to explode within him. They shone an eerie blue, almost making her dizzy with desire.

Ariel widened her eyes innocently, tilting her head as she stepped up to him and placed her hands on his chest. “Don’t what?” The sexual prowess Aphrodite was speaking of was definitely taking over her actions and she didn’t know whether to fight it or give in completely.

He looked down at her, the feel of her hands on his chest making him go mad with need and he enclosed his hands around her frail wrists. “Just tell me what she told you.”

“Oh nothing,” she sighed nonchalantly, “but I was wondering if Hermes could give me a tour of the Underworld.” Ariel stood on her tip toes, surprising herself as she bit on the God’s bottom lip and grinned up at him wickedly, “I want to see how big you are—I mean your kingdom is.”

With a wink, she writhed away from his touch and began to walk away. A shuddered breath escaped her lips as she tried to pull herself together and tried to encourage herself to keep walking and not look back.

Her charm worked like magic.

Hades grabbed her arm, spinning her around and wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her closer. His strong fingers wrapped around her jaw and with a deep voice, he growled, “You cannot simply do what you just did without accepting the consequences.”

Then he pressed his lips to hers.

~*~

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long with this chapter. Life for me literally got so hectic; I mean I’m doing teenager-y things haha I went out on a date and yeh…anyways! Not only has it been crazy, but I also found this show that I am obsessing over; The 100 if any of you watch it, private message me because I need people to fangirl with haha it’s so good! Finn is mine, btw.

Anyways, unto the story! Some of you guys have been asking me what the chapter titles mean; they’re numbers in Greek haha, nothing too fancy. So in the next chapter, things between Hades and Ariel will steam up so if you guys don’t want to read that, just skip the beginning or just go straight to the ending and I’ll have a mini summary. I should warn you though, it’s not going to be some romantic intercourse scene; Hades hasn’t been with anyone for a decade and Ariel hasn’t been with anyone for 3 years—that’s going to make their ‘joining’ pretty interesting. Stay tuned for more c;

On the side is a picture of Aphrodite a.k.a. Scarlett Johansson, she’s so pretty omg

xx Luna Black xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.4K 51
His body molds into mine perfectly from behind as he grasps my waist with cold hands. "Didn't I tell you who you belonged to?" His husky, dark voice...
2.5K 812 78
~HEARTS & FANGS~ {CASSIOPEIA & GIDEON} ~~~~ 'I hate you! I hate you! I'll never be the wife that you deserve!' 'I do not want the wife that I deserve...
131K 2.3K 35
•Hades Bronx known as Ash • Cold-Hearted impulsively Handsome And extremely emotionless + •Avery West• Soft-Hearted Impulsively Beautiful And extre...
1.1M 28.6K 38
A mature novel in which a very powerful man falls dangerously for a meek girl. - "Come here." A harsh, clear warning rang in his voice. I stood, my c...