Better With You ✔️

By astralxx

He already seemed to like her. She seemed different. Her soft eyes, warm smile, hearty laugh, rosy cheeks, he... More

1. The Other Option
2. The Event
3. Liking it all
4. Don't Make Me Say It
5. Amidst the Morning Dew
6. Brewing
7. The Correct Question
8. The 73 Questions
9. A not-a-date date!
10. Blush Crimson
11. Again Already?
12. Just Perfect.
13. The Proposal?
14. Strawberries and Cigarettes.
15. Paying Attention.
16. Unpredictable!
17. Left behind.
18. Twinkling.
19. Such a happy girl!
21. Coloured in embarressment!
22. Too confusing.
23. Twinning
24. Bullshit.
25. Baby
26. One down, many to go!
27. Past?
28. Memories in a box
29. Storms
30. Could he?
31. Irrational.
32. Unlikely.
33. Try
34. Tom and jerry
35. Yet
36. Perks.
37. Unseen
38. Rollercosters
39. Hmh
40. Can't wait
41. Married.
42. New starts
43. Ready?
44. Break.
45. Annoyed
46. Complete
47. I dare you
48. Such babies
49. Limelight stealer.
50. Finally.
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3

20. Gang-ed up.

2.4K 127 14
By astralxx

Aisha's pov

After my little 'glee session', I rummaged through my clothes to find something casual yet dressy to wear. 

As an actor going even for a casual get together, we need to be dressed up to look good every time. It can be exhausting some times even when fun the other times.

I dressed to wear a cute red dress and paired it with my white sneakers.  I put on some light makeup and patiently tried to wait for Kabir.

I swear guys take so much longer than girls to get ready but since they need to blame someone, they blame it on girls.

Useless.

I picked my phone and scrolled down my Instagram feed when I saw one post, posted 29 seconds ago. It kind of scared but surprised me, honestly. It was a picture Kabir posted with me, where I was wearing his shirt and hugging him.

Guys have such good clothes. They are comfortable to wear, don't judge me. I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks when I heard Kabir come out of the washroom with a knowing smirk playing on his lips.

"Hmm" I sighed and smiled a little. "What's this huh?"

"Instagram post?" He faked an innocent look.

"I know that. But it's us. Together. In the public now."

"I know. Finally. I can hold you and kiss you and hug whenever I want. Yessss!"

"Duffer. I mean people know now."

"So? It just tells all the single guys to fuck off cause you are mine."

"And you are...impossible" I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

...

We left the room and went out to the veranda where everyone was seated with their drinks. It was Aneesha, Khushi, alia, Sameer, Ranveer and aarav and...Omg wait. AARAV. my bhai was here!! I left Kabir's hand as I hopped into aarav's arms.

"AARAV. Weren't you and papa going to come tomorrow?"

"Hello to you too Aishu" his words laced with sarcasm.

"Chup kar."

When he didn't answer my question I asked again," Bol bhee"

"Arey you only said chup kar"

"Urgh. You are so annoying. You go back to India. I don't want you here."

"And I love you too"

I rolled my eyes but smiled at my brother too.
His eyes went to Kabir standing besides Ranveer, giving us siblings the privacy we needed.

"Hmmmm!!" Aarav smirked at me.

"Shut up bhai" I giggled.

"You love him?"

"I do."

"And he does too?"

Oops.

"He didn't want to lie to me. He told me he didn't yet but he likes me a lot and feels as if he is falling in love. He just wanted to mean it when he said it."
I tried justifying Kabir's point to bhai who seemed
unreadable.

"I like him for you aishu. He seems okay. Wouldn't want my baby sister getting hurt again, now would I?"

I smiled at bhai and saw kabir turn to us.
"Hey. I am kabir. You must be aarav!"

"Hey kabir. How are you?"

"Great. I love your songs dude."

" oh well. I thought I would be the only fanboy around. I am your you biggest fan. You have no idea. Alia has competition!"

"He does have an idea though. I told him all about your little obsession with him" I interjected with a smirk. kabir laughed a little when bhai said.

"Beta jab se tu peda huee thee na, tabse it is MY job to embarrass you. Not the other way round. So kabir, once na aishu saw you on TV..."

Oh fuck no....

"Bhai SHUT UP I swear"

"She thought you were soooo hot. She always had a crush on you but still she never watched cricket. Too much knowledge for that tiny ass brain maybe."

Kabir bursted our laughing with others around who suddenly seemed to be too interested in what my boyfriend and bhai were taking about. My cheeks flushed as I buried my face into my hands.

Shit. Just...shit.

"Fine naa. So what. I thought he was hot, big deal."
I tried to cover up causing others to laugh even more.

...

We sat down with our drinks and I was glad bhai and Kabir were getting along. Maybe too much for my liking but sure, whatever. We were randomly talking when Khushi got up and passed her phone around smirking at me.

What is this bitch up to? I know that look. That's the look of 'bitch I am taking you down'

After the passing of the phone, the group turned to Kabir and I with smirks on their faces.

"You steal Kabir's shirts huh?" Aneesha. Wrong move Anu. Wrong move. I glared at her and she seemed unaffected.

"Hashtag mine?" sameer teases Virat.

"Girlfriend huh?" Alia said.

"WAIT ITS OFFICIAL?" Aarav bellowed.

"Happy realisation duffer!" Aneesha said. Duffer? No honey you like him. We all, except my ass of a brother, knew. How the fuck is someone that oblivious and I am pretty sure he liked her too. I just wanted it to be a natural process without me interfering in it. They were close friends but aarav had no idea about her feelings towards him. Stupid.

"Okay Kabir. Now I am not going to act like a good elder brother and say, if you hurt my sister I will hurt you, instead all I am saying is, please teach her how to behave. Koi Akal nahi hai. She is so annoying. Haye Rabba. Take her away and bring her only when she is sane"

My mouth was in a perfect o shape. I picked the cushion and and started beating bhai with it.

"I so hate you."

"Of course of course. Now you have Kabir to love na?"

"You asshole"

Everyone around was laughing seeing us fight like kids. I loved him too much but he was a dick sometimes.

After a while, we decided to play one truth and two lies. It was alia's chance to ask and mine to answer and she said, " okay so
1. I am starting my own YouTube channel soon
2. I am moving in with Sameer
3. I am not a huge huge huge Kabir Ahuja fan"

We all knew the third one was an absolute lie and kabir seemed so flattered. What's the truth?  Probably the YouTube channel. And so I said it.

"Nah bitch. Moving in with my boyfriend"

"Wait really? Sam?"

"Asked her today in the room. She said yes."
Sameer smiled at Alia and pecked her lips.

"So you are not staring a YouTube channel?" Aneesha asked.

"Still thinking!"

Great news! We all congratulated alu and sam and Soon it was my chance and aarav was answering.

"Ok then duffer.
1. I got an offer to sing.
2. Kabir proposed already
3. I have a video of you ,drunk, and trying to propose a girl you like."

"Okay soooo.
1. Teri phatti awaz kisi ki nahi sunni so that's a lie.
2. Kabir seems sensible and so no sane guy would agree to marry you. So that is also a lie
3. I say a lot of bullshit when I am drunk so that is probably the truth."

"Bitch I genuinely got an offer to sing. I just couldn't fit it into my calendar so I had to turn it down. I can't believe my own brother is so mean to me."

"Na na na na na na" he mimicked me.

"You are fucking 28 years old. Grow up" who am I kidding? We are the exact same!

After a while, everyone decided to retire back to their rooms. Kabir and I entered after aarav finished giving Kabir a lecture on how he shouldn't dare touch me even when we were sharing a room.

Kabir obeyed like a cute child being scolded my his mama. I couldn't stop laughing and he, glaring at me.

I was hungry when we came back as I didn't really eat anything. I was busy arguing with my jackass of a brother. Now?

"Aishaaaaaaa?" kabir screamer from the floor above where the in-house kitchen was.

"Yeah Kabir?"I asked.

"I am hungry and I am making Maggie. If you want some Abhi Bol. Warna don't eat mine"

Perfect. Fooood.

I rushed up the stairs to savour some Maggie. He poured the hot noodles into a bowl as I tucked into them. Kabir and I carried our bowls down to the bed.

We got changed and ate our Maggie. We slipped into the sheets and I put my head on his chest as I listened to his heart beat.

"Bro I love your brother. He is so funny"

"Ew. He is annoying."

"You love him"

"I do love him"

We both smiled at each other and closed our eyes.
It felt so good. Bhai was here. Papa was here. Kabir was here.
The three most important men in my life were here and two seemed to get along .

yaay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 5.7K 38
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
4.5K 79 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
78.2K 5K 81
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. -by Judy Garland. ...
535 156 11
In the heart of the bustling city there lived two individuals whose life were as different as night and day, yet fate had a different plan for them. ...