Lily the princess of the truf...

By Lillianwhite2203

Lily was excited because it was tonight's the dr. Seuss ball and but unfortunately the party was Interrupted... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

10 0 0
By Lillianwhite2203

Lily said to her new animal friends, "now you wash the clothes and dishes, you tidy up the rooms, you clean the fireplace and I'll use the broom" and they cleaned the palace up in no time the animals help lily into her medieval dress and put makeup on her and they put her hair in a braid and a ponytail on athe back and everything and decided to check  upstairs and said, "oh what an adorable bedroom it looks orange I think I might take a small nap and while dinner Will be ready in no time" while Lily took a small nap  the Guardian of the forest whose name was the Lorax and two people named once ler  and female once ler saw the palace and looked around and female once ler said, "look the floor it's been swept and mopped" and Lorax said, "rooms cleaned and everything" and once ler said, "wha wha why the whole place is clean" and heard a moan and groan and they went upstairs to investigate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
225K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...