Devil's Sinners MC Lost & F...

By NessieBlackwood

Over 20 years ago, I truly felt like I belonged. With my club, in my life. One night is all it took to destro... More

Devil's Sinners MC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 7

8K 275 5
By NessieBlackwood

Becki ~
I look up as Talon walks to the bar. My husband slides next to me.

"Thought you and Sami had an errand to run" Ice says.

"We postponed it for a couple days" I replied.

Talon overhears this, asking "Did she head home finally?"

"I thought she was in the kitchen or bathroom." I say, with a feeling that doesn't feel right. Going to the kitchen to find her.

Soon as those words are out, I hear my phone going off. Sami is calling. Damn. That bitch left. I just know it.

"What the hell are you doing? Taking off like that. This is the 3rd time you've done that. And it's pissing me off." I tried to say in a low voice so the guys don't hear.

"Sorry but you don't need involved any more than you are. You've been the distraction I need to get away, there's no way I'm putting you in harm's way." Sami says calmly.

"You don't need to do it alone though sister. I'm here no matter. And the club will be too. But you gotta stop being secretive. The guys already suspect something's up. I can't lie to them now. We've done good at omitting the truth but not when your moods are affecting your home life." I'm trying to be calm but my voice is
starting to raise.

"You can't save them all Sami and one day, you're gonna have trouble that you can't get out of. You've been damn lucky so far. Stop trying to save them all." I state.

Talon walked in as I was talking, I didn't hear him until he said "what the fuck you say? Save who?"

I turned slowly, knowing I can't outright lie to my Prez. "Um, just, um, her friend needed a ride." I try to say.

Sami hears this and knows this can't be hidden any longer. "Fuck!! Becks, tell him I'll be there in a shortly to explain. I'll be back to the club." Sami says before hanging up.

"Well, I'm waiting for an answer." Talon fold his arms over his chest.

"She said she'll be here shortly to explain. Talon, what she's doing is helping women, who otherwise wouldn't get it. Go easy on her." I state as I walk to the bar.

Talon stands there with his arms over his chest "nope. All of the truth now!"

I look over my shoulder heading to my ole man." Then I guess we need to have a drink and talk".

I grab a beer and head to the corner table. Whistling to get the men's attention, Prez, VP, Sarg, Razor and Hawk all follow.

They know it's serious now.

"Really? The table? Who's been a bad boy now? " Chuckles Sarg.

Though, the expression on his VPs ole ladies face makes him stop.

"Prospect, drinks now to the table." Talon orders. Feeling uneasy for once in his life. There's something bad in the pit of his stomach, he can't get rid of. What the fuck is our Queenie into.? Is she in danger, how long she been doing this, why hasn't she ask for my help. She knows I care about her, we may not be in bed together, but somehow, she's claimed a part of me that has never been claimed. Fuck fuck fuck. He's in his head thinking, as his sips his beer. Not hearing her start talking.

"PREZ!!!" I yell getting his attention.

Knowing he got caught spacing it, he glares at her. "Yeah, I'm here."

"Where's Sami, If we're at this table, she needs be here." Sarg ask.
Looking around, he looks at Hawk.

"No clue, she took off earlier. Pissed off at something it looked like." Hawk says, getting a look of unease.

Ice looks at them all, and trying to stay calm, "shut up so Becki can tell us why we are sitting at the table, and why our Sami isn't here." He looks at his wife, but feels unease settle over him as she started talking.

I take a sip of beer, looking at each man, trying to figure where to start.

"Remember when we found Sami working at the bar?" I ask.

Each man nods. "Yeah" they all say.

" And when she first started coming around, she seemed distant and moody? Well, on one moody night, I followed her." I say, looking at Ice. " Don't say a fucking word, any of you until I'm done".

They all nod, each man has his own questions about what's said. But they shut it for me to talk.

I shift in my chair, looking uncomfortable. Trying to calm. Taking a long deep breath. "We were leaving her work; she had just finished her shift. And we were gonna hang out. As we were getting in my car, she gets a call. She walked away so I couldn't hear. But I could tell she was getting pissed. I only heard her ask, how old and if there was a direct threat. She hung up the phone, and said she had something that needed handled." I motion for a shot from the prospect. I wait until he sets it down, "leave the bottle".

The men looked dumbfounded. I take a shot then sigh.

"I tried asking what was wrong. But it was as if something in her changed. She looked almost fucking evil. Told me that it's something needed done and she would call me later. She jumped on her bike and left. Guys, that wasn't the only time it happened. When she called me later, I tried asking her but she would say she's sorry but couldn't tell me yet." I say breathlessly.

Ice looks at her and starts to say something. But I cut him off.

"I said not until I'm done. That happened a few times before I finally had enough. The last time it happened before I found the truth was when she came back, and had bruises. When she would only wear long sleeves, remember? Well I'd had enough. And I was going to follow her. I would wait and see how her mood changed. It was killing me not saying anything to you guys. But knew, I needed find out the truth. About a week later, we were all here. I was watching her when she got a phone call. Her body language told me this was when I found the truth out. She left, saying had run to the bar. So, I followed. I thought for sure she would see me. But, managed to follow and not be seen. That is until she stopped at a dive bar, she parked down the street, put on a black hoodie, grabbing her gun from saddlebag, put her black bandana on and threw her hood up. I sat there watching her. Thinking what the fuck she's gotten into. Then, she came running out the alley, pushing a young girl who looked maybe 20 if that." I say trying to calm myself for the next part because I know the guys are going to fucking explode. And by looking at their faces, they are close to it.

"I was trying stay calm. But that girl had been beaten. Right as she turned to put the girl on her bike, a guy grabbed her. She spun around and yelled for the girl to run. The girl took off, running scared. While Sami was holding the guy back, she was a fucking evil bitch right then. As he tried to grab her, out of nowhere, she had a knife, this bitch had moves I never knew she had. That fucker went down hard. I thought she killed him. She jumped on her bike and went after the girl. She didn't know where the girl had run to. This girl was hiding, I seen where she went. I pulled to the curb, told her to jump in, I would take her to the person who was saving her. I know I shouldn't have got involved. But I couldn't just sit there. The girl got in and I called Sami. She was pissed I followed her. And got involved. We met in a motel, and she told me what's been going on." I sigh. But pushes on to tell the truth.

"After that, when she got a call, I would be her distraction. So she could slip out. Today was different. She didn't even tell me she got a call." I say, looking at them.

"What the fuck Becki? You're my wife and didn't tell me? I would have helped anyway I could." Ice states

"This is something Sami needs to do. Her story on that will never come from me, no matter. That's for her to tell when she's ready. I can tell what's now but not that. She's holding some dark shit in that this seems to help her. When she comes in, don't be pricks to her. Or I will kick all your asses. With the shit happening to her son and now this, she will break mentally and we won't get her back." I state feeling they aren't going to hurt Sami but need to
protect her.

Sarg is the first with questions. "Who calls her to help these women? And why?"

" I don't know who it is, but I can tell you why. The story I got. Sami was closing the bar one night, it was 4 am when she was leaving. Walking out the back door, she heard a whimper and saw a man raping a woman, she didn't think just reacted. She hit him in the head with her gun. But it didn't take him down. He punched Sami, but the woman helped distract him. Then Sami turned evil, she picked up the steel bar sitting there and beat him. So bad, that he wasn't moving. The woman crying, rushing to Sami to stop. He was dead. Sami didn't give a fuck, she knew she would be arrested and didn't care. It was self-defense. The woman asks for a phone. Made a call, explained what happened. Within 20 minutes, a van pulled up. Then a car. The woman was put into the car, along with Sami. As I'm told, the woman is the daughter of a
very important and very dangerous family. The man disappeared and the mess cleaned up. Then Sami started training, learning to defend herself, learning to fight dirty or clean, learned to shoot and handle herself with knives. So, her and this woman would work together to help women. Who need out of abuse and have no one. The forgotten ones that society doesn't give a fuck about." I finally get out.

Looking at each of them, taking in everything I said. Eerily quiet though. I'm startled as she speaks.

"The ones who cannot defend themselves, they need help and I am there to do that. But there are times I am not enough to save them" Sami says, stepping out of the shadows.

All the guys jump like they've been scared to fucking death.

"What the fuck. You can't creep up on us like that. Almost got you shot." Sarg yells.

Sami steps up, shaking her head. Then falls into a chair. Throwing her jacket to the floor. Talon looks at her and sees blood all over her. Jumping up he's ordering everyone not a patched member out of the clubhouse. There's a flurry of men barking orders and locking up the front.

Ice is yelling for Doc, I'm standing there trying not to freaking out.

"Sami, what happened. You were fine on the phone. " I almost whisper.

Sami tries to move but Talon isn't letting her.

" I need my phone now!" Sami says not being calm. " Fuck I need a drink." Taking the bottle sitting there and drinking. Not stopping until its almost gone.

"My jacket please. I have to make a call. And y'all need sit the fuck down and listen. I never wanted the club brought into my messes. I'm sure Becki has told you most of what I've told her but if I don't make a call saying I'm safe, all fucking hell will be brought and the mafia doesn't care if you are my family, they will do anything to help me." Sami says, realizing she just fucked up.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Damnit now. Phone." She's clearly shaken up and pissed.
Handing her jacket to her, Talon looks lost and there's something in his face that no one has ever seen.

Pulling her phone out, lets out a sigh and dials. "Padre, yes. It's done, but. Yes but, Listen, I need clean up ASAP. After the drop, yes. the girl is good. But, on the way back, you know I always double back to see if anything has happened at the pickup. Motherfucker passed us as I was leaving with her, yessss the baby is fine. Neither of them were harmed going in. Yeah I know I know" Sami looks around knowing she has to explain it now.

Back into the phone," PADRE!! stop. I am fine, little cut and bruised but you should see the other guy. He will need medical attention. Though, I'm not sure if they can save his dick. It's um,
umm yes I did, he tried raping me and got it cut. I knew this day would come, and yes I know you were right, they needed to know. But they don't know who you are and never will unless you say so. WHAT?? No no no. Padre, I don't want my 2 worlds' involved together. I'm too old for this shit. " Sami huffs. Shaking.

Talon seeing she is about to shut down, grabs her and pulls her to him. A sense of calm falls over them. How he knew she needed him, his strength, I don't know. But it feels good seeing him take care of her.

"Yes, I understand Padre. I will be there. Not forcing them to go or understand, and they are to never be harmed. Or held accountable because of me. How's Lita? Will she be there also? Yes sir. I know. rispetto e amore." Sami then hangs up.

We sit there all stunned. How the hell did Queenie do all this.
Doc looks her over, cleans up her wounds, amazingly, they aren't bad. But the blood. Damn. That's alot.

Talon stands up, pulling her into his arms and lifts her. Heading to his club room. "She needs cleaned up. Becki, go to her room and get some clothes please."

I nod, standing to go to her room.

The guys are standing there, mouths slightly open. All thinking the same thing.
What the fuck just happened.? And who the fuck is Queenie now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 571 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...
1.8M 54.7K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...
334K 8.4K 27
She's an average girl, who likes to stay at home and minding her own business. He's a biker and a member of the Souleater MC. Is it possible for he...
471K 15.6K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...