The dekuverse :3

By BnhaFanficsLmao

I just think this is a good idea More

Prologue (cuz' why not ?)
Doki doki hero club
My R/ Villain deku origins
Help me •^• (closed, thks for the help)
Op Deku
Prototype Au
Lmao check this out
ideas for another book.
My shot
Le meme lord XD
Danganronpa

The one thing you can't replace

10.8K 203 167
By BnhaFanficsLmao

Thanks for the idea @Dinguz
I really enjoyed doind this one XD

"Soooo... What's this one ?" Ojiro asked.

"Yeah, I'm curious now." Kendo said.

"You guys gonna love it :) it's very funny !" Author-chan exclaimed.

"Ok, then let's start !" Mt. Lady was curious as well.

The screen started and Izuku was holding a microphone and he started talking :

"Another story I heard about myself, this one happened in highschool !"

"I don't know how the highschool can get funny....." Toga said.

"We had this teacher in our highschool," Aizawa appeared on the screen. "Whose kid went to our highschool." Shinsou appeared by Aizawa's side.

"I concern about our presence in this one..." Aizawa said.

"Yeah......" Shinsou said.

"His name was Mr. Aizawa, and his son Shinsou Aizawa went to our highschool"

"What.... But I'm not his son..." Shinsou said.

"Yeah sure" Author-chan whispered.

"He was the softmore when I was the senior" The diference of height was very visible being Izuku taller then Shinso.

"That's rude." Mirio said.

"So he was two yeard behind me. And Mr. Aizawa was an asshole."

Aizawa glared to Izuku, while Deku was sweating a lot.

"And one weekend, he and his wife decided to leave town !" Mrs. Joke appeared with Aizawa in a car

"Wow, so I have two heroes as parents, cool." Shinsou said.

"Which you should never do, if you're an asshole !"

There was once again a glare to Izuku.

"And Shinsou Aizawa, decided to throw a party at the teacher's house ! Hooray !"

"Shinsou that's irresponsable !" Mrs. Joke said.

"Why are you acting like your my mom ?" Shinsou added.

"Because I have a dream to marry Aizawa ." Mrs. Joke said.

"......" Aizawa and Shinsou were really confused.

"And everyone around town heard about it, and we all got up individually and thought : 'Okay, let's go over there. And DESTROY the place >:)"

Everyone was laughing (except for Aizawa, cuz' it's he's house in the story XD), but somehow Denki was laughing even harder than the villains, while Mina was just wheezing to death.

"I walk into this party, everyone I had ever met was there, and everyone was drinking like it was the end of the world !" Bakugo and Sero appeared drinking in a very crazy way.

"Wow ! They're having fun !" Toga said.

"Ha ! Now that's something un-hero like ." Tomura said.

"People were drinking like it was the Civil War and a doctor was coming to saw our legs off !" Lida appeared by bursting the door with a chainsaw.

"I WOULD NEVER HAVE SUCH A THING !!" Lida was screaming.

"Maybe you're not a very good person in this one .." Ochako wondered.

"He was totally unsupervised, we were like dogs without horses. We were running wild !" Lida was getting crazy.

A lot of people were laughing, and some of this people were heroes.

"I walk down-" laughing on the screen.

"I walked down to the basement, they had a pool table in the basement" Kaminari and Jirou were playing in there.

"Since when we know to play with this ?" Jirou asked.

"Dunno." Kaminari said.

"One dude took a running start and threw his body onto the pool table and broke it in half !" Drunk Bakugo appeared running and breaking the table.

Everyone was laughing for that.

"Another kid, found out which room was Mr. Aizawa's, and went upstairs and took a s*** at his computer !" Mineta appeared and was plugging his balls (the quirk, don't be dirty mind) on the computer screen.

Aizawa was getting REALLY mad at this one universe, and everyone else was worried.

"So the party was going great !" Izuku appeared with thumbs up and a derp face.

All the villains were laughing extra hard and some students were holding themselves to not explode, while Izuku was receiving extra glares.

"I'm standing in the basement and I'm holding a red cup, you see in movies" Izuku was in the basement with a lot of people.

"I'm standing there and holding the red cup, and I'm starting to black out. And I guess someone said like : 'something something POLICE'. Dabi appeared and said that.

"Oh god .." All might said.

"Please don't be what I'm thinking..." Inko said.

"His getting f****** drunk...." Bakugo said.

"And in a brilliant moment, of world association I yelled : ' F*** DA POLICE' " Izuku smashed the red cup and showed the midle finger while he yelled.

Inko passed out, All might soul's seemed to fly off and Izuku appeared to have died, while everyone was laughing and going crazy about that.

" 'F*** DA POLICE' and everyone else joined in !" A lot of hands raised.

Everyone was concerned or excited now.

"A hundred, drunk, white children yelling : f*** da police!" Everyone from class 1-A/B, from U.A and villains were yelling, but Bakugo shirtless and all covered in blood because of the pool table and yelling louder.

A lot of people burst into laughter after seeing that, except for Kirishima that was sweating and nervously staring at Bakugo.

"With the confidence of guys, who had like already been to jail and aren't afraid of it anymore, you know like : 'I SERVE MY NICKEL YOU COME AND TAKE MY CONFIDENCE', but white children !" Tomura appeared and was the one that yelled.

"I get that." Kurogiri said.

"All of us." Twice said as the villains nooded.

"The reason someone said : 'something something POLICE', was because the police were there !"

More laughing and crying for Jesus.

"So Hosu police officer walked down the stairs and got to the bottom in the basement and looked out over a sea of drunk toddles, yelling f*** da police. In his face ! And he was almost depressed !"

At this point everyone in theater is dying by different ways.

"He was like : 'wow....'. And then he leaned to his walkie-talkie and went : 'get the paddy wagon.' "

"Reeeeeeeeeeeeee" Monoma was dying in a very strange way.

"And my friend Shoto, who's now a father, this man now has baby, grabbed a 40, smashed on the ground and yelled : 'SCATTER !!!' " Shoto appeared and Yaoyarozo was by his side with a baby, then the screen changed to he smashing the 40.

"Lol, Todoroki just said to everyone run away." Kaminari said.

Dabi was proud by his baby broz and Momo was blushing.

"And everyone ran in two different directions, we all ran in different directions ! It was like that scene from Ratatouille when the humans come in the kitchen and all the rats go in different directions, we all ran in different directions !"

Author-chan was just staring to the half-dead theater while she was dying of laughter.

"I ran into the laundry room and I jumped up on the washing machine and I crawled out through a window into the backyard, now I'm running through the backyard and there's this big chain-link fence and i thought : 'I've never climb a fence that high before !'. And then I woke up at home !"

"Oh my godness, this is awesome !" Kendo said.

"Never seen something so funny before !" Madalay said, while the others from WWPC were laughing.

"On Monday, I went to School because that's what we did back then. And I'm walking into the school building, and who do I see, Shinsou Aizawa and he says : 'Hey, were you at my party on Saturday ?', and I say : 'No'. You know like a liar."

"And he says : 'things got really out of hand. Someone broke the pool table... Someone took a s*** at my desk...." Shinsou was crying.

"Wait ! It was MY desk ????" Shinsou asked.

Aizawa was ready to kill Mineta, Izuku and Bakugo (Mineta for the desk, Izuku for calling Aizawa an asshole and Bakugo for breaking the pool table)

" 'But the worst thing, the worst thing is that someone stole this old antique photos of my grandmother and my parents are freaking out about it....' And I had that thought that only black out drunks and Steve Urkel can have."(i don't know with who to change so I just left like that)

"Did-" there were a lot of claping.

"Did I do that ? I figured no, I wouldn't have done that. But i was never sure, til' two years later, relax."

I don't know if someone is going to survive after this one....

"I'm playing video-games with this kid name Katuski, that also went to highschool, two years later we've graduated by now. We're playing video-games for a couple of hours and then Katsuki says : 'Hey, come here I want to show you something.' And he takes me to his bedroom, and then he takes me to a side room off of his bedroom. Never a good thing to have"

"OMFG HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Bakugo was laughing the hardest because he figured out everything.

"He shows a tiny room that is covered wall-to-wall in stolen antique photos, from different peoples parties over the years."

"Wtf ?!? Bakubro it was you ???" Kirishima was surprised and somehow stopped laughing.

"And I said : 'Why ?, Why did you do this. ?'. And Katsuki says : 'Because it's the one thing you can't replace it' " Katsuki's eyes were red.

Everyone died of laughter.

"Oh s***. Err, I guess I'll end here. Hope you enjoyed, now I have people to revive so excuse me and bye !" Author-chan said.

*Next up* : My shot (Hamilton).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 337 200
These are quirk ideas that I believe can be used in My Hero Academia. If you want to use them, feel free! No need to credit or anything as original i...
677 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
469 16 17
This is just my story stuff and potentially story ideas as well
16.9K 77 77
Umm Ima try to make gender neutral might make choices for some things. Uhhhh if you have any suggestions ask ig this will probably never end as in I'...