Mr. Player is my mate, but I'...

Por Chemara_1

17 Year old Katherine Evans, finds out that she's mates with the most popular player in school. She's doesn't... Más

Mr. Player is my mate, but I'm a nerd
Heart Broken
A new start
Chap. 4
Blakes POV
Your rejecting me?
Chap. 7
The party
A new friendship
Unexpected Feelings
Trouble on the mountain
Chap 12
You Marked Me?
Chap. 14
Date Night
Chap. 16
chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 23 Pt 2
Chap. 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 26 Pt 2
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Not a chapter.
Chap 30
chap 31
Sequal info

Chap 21

68.3K 1.4K 207
Por Chemara_1

Hey guys, dont forget to read the not at the bottom.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Please comment and tell me what you think when you done

Thanks !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake POV

I looked at my dad as if he had two heads growing from his neck. I was puzzled, I didn't know what to say but i knew i was getting angry.

"What do you mean stay away from Katherine. She's my mate. I cant be without her" I said growling at the end.

"Son, I dont mean it as a bad way.  There could be rogues in town that we have noticed.  They know you are the Alpha of the pack so there first thought would be to go after the Alpha's mate. They will hurt you by catching her and torturing her until she can't take anymore. You dont want that to happen, do you?" He asked looking at me.

I couldnt bare to think of anyone hurting Katherine. "No"

"Good. You do remember what happened to your grandmother right? You dont want that to happen to Katherine" He said before walking out.

I looked down at the floor. I really wished he wouldnt have brought that memory back up. It was painful for me to remember so i knew it was goddamn painful for my dad to think about it. I was replaying everything over in my head from my conversation with dad when my phone rung.

I looked at the caller I.D and smiled slightly.

"Hey. I havent talked to you in a while"

"Blake, we just talked an hour ago" She said chuckling into the phone.

"I know but it seems like forever. Listen Katherine, I have to talk to you". I didn't know whay to tell her without her thinking i was going to break up with her,

"I'm talking to you know silly" She said in a childish voice. I smiled more to myself as i imagined her talking into the phone like a little kid.

"I'm serious. I have to discuss something really important with you but i din't know how you are going to react."

"Well why dont you tell me what it is?" She said in a duh tone.

"I dont want to do it over the phone, i want to be face to face with you. Can you come to my house?" I asked. I was hoping that she would've said no because she already had othe plans or some other girl stuff to do but.

"Uhm Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes." She said hanging up the phone.

Kat POV

The phone rung a few times before Blake picked up.

"Hey. I havent talked to you in a while" He said.

"Blake, we just talked an hour ago"  I said cheerfully into the phone. After last night, i was feeling amazing all over. My dad thought i was on drugs or something. I kind of guessed my mom figured it out because she was grining from ear to ear at me.

"I know but it seems like forever. Listen Katherine, I have to talk to you". Gahh how much i missed his voice. And i missed his body. Gosh i'm just turning into some s*x crazed psycho that can't keep her clothes. I tried calming myself, and my body down.

"I'm talking to you know silly" I replied not quiet calmed down yet.

"I'm serious. I have to discuss something really important with you but i din't know how you are going to react." He voice sounded really sad. I was worried. What did he want to talk to me about?

"Well why dont you tell me what it is?"  I tried to cheer him up but i dont think it was working.

"I dont want to do it over the phone, i want to be face to face with you. Can you come to my house?" I stopped breathing for a few seconds. Blake wanted to talk to me about something. Face to face. Did he figure out that i wasnt the right person for him. What if he broke up with me? Will he do thay after he said he loved me? Will i be able to move on if he did leave me? Probaly not. So many questions were floating through my head right now.

"Uhm Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes." I mumbled before disconnecting the call. I walked over and put my sweatpants, uggs and a jacket on. If he was going to leave me, there was no point in trying to get fixed up if i knew i was going to look a mess when i came back.

I sighed before grabbing my keys and headed to my car. I didnt even try to rush to get to Blake's house. Even though it was fairly close, i just wasnt that enthuised to rush. I took a detour on the way there. I stopped off at Dunkin Donuts and picked up a case of glazed donuts with hot tea for the both of us.

It took me 20 minutes to get to Blake's house. When i got there, he was waiting outside for me. I stepped out of the car and grabbed the stuff.

"Hey i was worried about you. I thought something happened." He said worridly.

I gave him a small smile. "I bought donuts. I didn't know if you ate anything after you left my house so..." I trailed off, looking down.

"Yeah I'm starving. My mom cooked but she wouldnt let me get anything after the food's done." He took the box from my hands while i grabbed the two cups and closed the door.

He led me inside the house all the way up to his room. I've never been to his house before so everything was new. His room was huge. He had a California King bed right in the middle of the wall with a blue sheets. His walls were blue with some strips of white running through them. There were three doors on the other side of the room. I'm guessing they were the bathroom and closet. I looked around astonished at how clean it was. Normally guys rooms are filthy with clothes everywhere but not this room. There were no dirty plates or clothes laying around and the bed was made.

I walked over to the night stand and sat the drinks down. "So this is what it is like to be an Alpha." I turned to face him to see his reaction. He seemed a bit curious at my statement but covered it quickly.

He didnt reply. He just stood there watching me. I kept my face blank of any emotion.

"So what's so important that we needed to talk about". I sat down on the floor and rubbed the top of the lid with my finger.

"I did want to talk to you about something important but right now, that can wait." He said coming to sit down beside me on the floor. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. There was no point in making the pain even worse so i unwrapped myself from him and scooted over to put some space in between us.

I didnt dare look up to see his face. It would hurt to much.

He put his hand on my knee and used his other hand to pull my face up.

"Is something wrong?" He  looked directly into my eyes.

"No what did you want to talk about?" There was this feeling in my stomach that told me that he wasnt going to let it go.

"Something is wrong. Tell me"

I looked down again. "Why are you making this even harder for me" I mumbled.

"Making what harder?" He asked with curiosity.

"Dont act like you dont know. That's what you called me over here for."

"Katherine. I have no clue what you are talking about. Please tell me." He pleaded.

"You called me over here to break up with me, didnt you?" I whispered. I knew it was true. Everything was pointing up to this moment.

"You really think i would do that to you. I said this plenty of times but i will say it again. I love you Katherine. You are the only woman that i've ever loved, Ever. And i want you to know that." He took my hand and kissed the back of it.

It seems as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders but there was still a feeling there, deep in my stomach. I leaned forward until our lips touched.

"I love you too. I guess when you said that you needed to talk to me about something important, that was the first thing i thought of." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as we stared at each other.

"You dont have to be embarrassed. I would probaly be thinking the same thing if you called me up and told me that we needed to talk." I turned around and grabbed the box of donuts that were sitting on the bed and placed it in front of us. When i reached forward, I felt this sharp pain in my stomach.

I pulled back quickly and clutched where it hurt.

"Babe are you okay" Blake asked worriedly.

Just as quick as the pain hit me, it was gone.

"Yeah i'm Ah." I screamed clutching my stomach again. Blake picked me up and ran to his car. When the pain was over, i looked at him.

"Blake where are we going?"

"The hospital" He replied, not once taking his eyes off of the road.

"Why i'm fine" I crossed my arms and looked at him. He peeked at me from the corner of his eye then focused his attention back on the road.

"Katherine you are not fine. Something is definately wrong. What just happened back there, that wasn't normal. You need to be looked at by a doctor.

"I dont need a doctor. Can you just take me home?"

"No"

"Please" I poked out my bottom lip a little to add more affect.

"No and that's it. I'm not gonna let you walked around in pain. The doctors are gonna find whats wrong with you and fix it." He said as we pulled up at the hospital. I watched as he got out of the car and walked all the way around to my door. He opened it and picked me up bridal style.

"I can walk, you know?" I said a little irritated.

"I dont want you walking until they find out whats wrong". So thats how it went. He carried me in the hospital, to the room and sat me down on the bed.

I crossed my arms and turned my head to look out the window. Right now i just didnt want to be bothered with anymore. I said i was fine. Just believe me and be done with it. There was no point in us coming to the hospital. It was just a waste of time.

"Katherine Evans, I'm Brandon Washington and i'll be your doctor. So what seems to be the problem?" I turned to see a man, about in his late twenties holding a clipboard with a white hospital jacket.

"Nothing, I dont even know why i'm here. So you can just put your clipboard down and sign the papers to dismiss me because i'm fine." I said trying to get out of the bed but Blake wouldnt let me and Brandon blocked my exit.

"She was suffering from severe abdominal pain." I glared at Blake. Oh he's gonna know what severe abdominal pain feel like when i punch him his stomach.

'We would never hit our mate' My wolf said giggling.

'Would you shut up. Your making it really hard to focus on glaring at Blake if i'm talking to you' I snapped at her while continuing to glare but he wasnt even looking at me. The doctor left the room and Blake was at the door talking on his phone.

'It's called multi-tasking" She tried explaining to me but i wasnt listening.

A few seconds later doctor walked in with something in his hand. I couldnt really see what it was because he was partically covering it, but it was shiny. I racked my brain for all of the things that are small and shiny that are in hospitals, and i came up with one. Needles. God knows how much i hate needles.

"Now Katherine, I am going to have to take some blood to make sure everything is normal but for right now i wanted to ask you some questions." He set the needle down the counters and grabbed his pen from his pocket.

"How old are you?" He asked me.

"17" I didnt take my eyes off of the needle since he put it down.

"Alright. Have you ever experienced anything like the pain today?"

"No, not that i can remember". Blake came over and sat down beside me. He started rubbing my back as if he was sensing my discomfort.

"So i'm guessing that you two are mates, Correct?" Dr. Washington looked between the two of us. I only shook my head yes.

"Katherine, are you sexually active?" His question made me look towards him with wide eyes. I didnt want to discuss my personal business with this guy. I mean come on, I barely know him.

"What does that have to do with anything" I blurted.

"Actually it has alot to do with this. It tells me what kind of test i need to run while your here so i can know how to treat the problem. So are you sexually active?" Treat the problem. There is no freaking problem. There is nothing wrong with me.

"Yes" I mumbled. I could feel the heat rising from my neck all the way to my cheeks. I looked over and saw Blake smirking like he was enjoying my embarrasment.

'Wipe the smirk off of your face' I growled at him through mind-link.

'Did i ever tell you how sexy you are when you blush' I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"How long have you been sexually active Katherine?" I thought we were finish with the questions but no he just wanted to keep talking and talking.

I took in a deep breath before letting it out slowly. "I dont know, maybe a week and a half".

"Are you taking any sort of birth control?"

"No"

"Are you using any form of contraceptive's Mr. Spencer?" I turned and looked at Blake to see him shaking his head.

"Con*oms, That's all"

"Alright. I think that is enough questions for right now." I watched as he put down his clip board and grabbed an alcohol pad to rub on my arm. Then he picked up the needle and took off the tiop. I flinched away when he came close to me.

"You will only feel a little pinch" He tried reaching for my arm but i snatched it away.

"No i wont because your not touching me with that thing" I tried to get up from the bed but Blake grabbed me before i could move.

"Katherine, stay still so he can do this and get it over with. Stop being a baby." Blake growled at me. I ripped myself out of his grip. He was being really mean for no reason. Maybe he was stressed or something but whatever it was, i didnt like it.

***5 Hrs and a bunch of test later***

It seemed that everybody heard that i was in the hospital. My mom and dad were here, Blake's parents were here and even Chris and Ryan. The only one that wasnt in the room was Blake. He went outside to get some air.

The doctor walked in again with his clipboard and looked at me. The way he looked made me really curious about what he was going to say.

"I'm sorry to interrupt nut can i talk to Katherine alone" Everyone stopped what they wer doing before getting up and walking out the room. Dr. Washington walked over to the door and shut it.

"Your test came back." He ran a hand through his light brown hair. Okay know i was getting kind of scared. What if they found something and something is really wrong with me?

"Okay. What did it say?"

"They came back positive." What did he mean positive. Is that a good thing. Does positive mean that i'm healthy and that they didnt find anything.

"Positive for what?" I whispered.

"Your pregnancy test came back postive. Katherine your pregnant."

At that moment my heart dropped into my stomach and it seemed like everything in my body shut down. 'I'm in so much trouble' wsa my kast thought before my eyes rolled to the back of my head and the darkness took over me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyonr, Hows it going.

I know you all are thinking what the hell so heres my explanation.

I wanted to shake things up and do something different than what you guys expected, so dont hate me.

Things will getting better between Katherine and Blake, so you guys will be reading that everyone soon. You guys will also read how Blake feels about the situation with Katherine being pregnant. OMG i'm giving toooo much info away. You guys will just have to wait until next week (or maybe earlier *hint hint) to find out.

Please VOTE , COMMENT FAN !!

Thanks <3 :P

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9M 27.8K 35
-"I will never be you'r anything!" i yell at Kyle, i see the pain flash in his eyes but i dont care , he cant treat me this way for years and then ex...
223K 7.1K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...
5.2M 180K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
160K 4.3K 15
The Full moon ceremony was just around the corner, and Sophia was dreading it. Although she was the daughter of the Beta of the Crystal Moon Pack, sh...