Badass Omega [MxM] - A Reimag...

FletchleyRose

[MATURE CONTENT] MxM - Omega Werewolf vs. Vampire Mobster "Do. Your. Worst." Kit Callaghan is no submissive... Еще

Author's Note
WARNING
Chapter 1 - A Meeting with the Devil
Chapter 2 - The Rivers
Chapter 3 - A Deal With the Devil
Chapter 4 - Meet the Pack
Chapter 5 - A Pleasure doing Business
Chapter 6 - Feel the Burn
Chapter 7 - A Gift for my Pet
Chapter 8 - Rogue Omega
Chapter 9 - Kit Can't Resist
Chapter 10 - Packing Heat
Chapter 11 - Date Me?
Chapter 12 - First Time
Chapter 13 - An Order you can't Refuse
Chapter 14 - Wanna Bet?
Chapter 15 - Mess with Me
Chapter 16 - Fucked Up
Chapter 17 - I Love You, Kitty
Chapter 18 - Playing Catch
Chapter 19 - Hit and Run
Chapter 20 - No More Running
Chapter 21 - That Day
Chapter 22 - Devil at the Crossroads
Chapter 23 - I'd Rather Die
Chapter 24 - Confessions by Moonlight
Chapter 26 - Live With Me
Chapter 27 - Give Me Everything
Chapter 28 - The Omega's Pack
Chapter 29 - The Omega's Alpha
Chapter 30 - A Spring Wedding
Closing Remarks
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Call Me
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Do You Want Me?
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Fuck Yes
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Morning After
Paperback Out Now!
Preview - Robin Red (BxB)
Preview - Lovely Bastards

Chapter 25 - The Omega's Mate

12.5K 649 49
FletchleyRose

After

'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore...

I've forgotten what I started fighting for...

And if I have to crawl upon the floor,

Come crashing through your door,

Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymooore...

Kit met Dan's eyes and they looked black in the moonlight - dark, and filled with more heat than amusement. 

He stretched out both hands through the window and Kit walked into his arms, still singing, chords thrumming out in the background.

"Wah!"

Dan took his hands and lifted him in through the open window as if he weighed nothing instead of at least ninety pounds and enveloping him in that firm, warm embrace once more. 

This time Kit hugged him back, burying his face against Dan's bare skin and inhaling his scent.

"Good luck!" Darren called over his shoulder, sauntering back towards his truck just as Dan slammed the window shut. 

Suddenly Kit found himself in Dan's bedroom - Dan's bedroom - with a wide comfy-looking bed right in front of him and Dan's arms hugging him from behind. Kit could feel himself getting hard just from the enticing smell filling up the room...

He spun around and put his palms against the taller man's chest, pushing. Dan's eyes went wide and he stumbled, sitting heavily on top of the rumpled, white cotton sheets. 

His hair was sleep-tousled, sticking out in every direction. Kit's mouth watered as his gaze slid over Dan's toned chest, following the slight trail of curly hair down to the waistband of his pyjama bottoms. 

"What are you doing here?" Dan asked, voice low and husky. He watched Kit's eyes, licking his lips. 

"Came to find you, Dan."

"A little bit drunk, and still injured?"

"Tipsy! And that has nothing to do with this. I want you, Dan..."

Kit climbed into his lap, straddling his thick thighs, thrilled when Dan did not immediately push him back. 

"You're a handful, aren't you?"

"You knew that when you fell in love with me."

Dan groaned, but his hands came up to grip Kit's hips, as if moving on their own accord. 

"Showing up in the middle of the night... I don't know whether to kiss you or shoot you."

"I vote the former."

"Does this mean you'll date me? Only me?"

"Yeah, it does."

"And be mine?"

"You'll be mine."

Dan chuckled. "That cheeky mouth of yours..."

"What about my cheeky mouth? What do you want to do with it? Punch it, kiss it, bite it, ...fill it?"

His rumbling laugh raised goosebumps on Kit's arms. 

"I want to hear it tease me forever."

And finally, finally - 

Dan kissed him. 

This was different that before - not searching and desperate. Sure, passionate, loving. Kit felt his body light up, grinding against Dan, lips sliding together tenderly, tongues tasting. 

A small whine escaped his mouth. 

Kit kissed him as if there was nothing else in the world except the two of them in this cosy, moonlit bedroom. As if there was nothing more tasty than his lips - nothing more beautiful than his eyes. And there wasn't. 

Somehow they had ended up on their sides on the mattress. Dan looked into his eyes and there was such heat in them , such love -

I don't deserve it. It's too much. 

He took his working hand off Dan's waist and slid it up the front of his flannel pyjama bottoms. 

Dan's eyes widened and his breath hitched. He let the breath out in a shuddering whoosh

"Let me, Dan," he coaxed. "Let me, for you..." 

"Not like this. I want you sober and in full possession of all your senses."

"I don't get drunk that easily..."

"Even when you're on strong meds? And I'm guessing, haven't eaten?"

"Oh, right..."

Dan peppered little kisses along the underside of his jaw, hands encircling his ribcage in a way that made Kit's eyelashes flutter shut.

"You must be tired..." Dan murmured. "Why don't you sleep here? I'll lend you a T-shirt, and we can talk more in the morning."

"That sounds nice...hey, wait! I want you..."

His body felt hot and he wanted Dan...but he was also getting very tired, limbs heavy... The alcohol and strain of leaving the hospital were taking their toll.

"I want to worship every inch of you..." Dan said, kissing him again, rough fingers tracing his barely closed cuts through the dressing, reverently, tenderly.

"I can't believe I have you here in my bed. But you are drunk - okay, tipsy - and still hurt... Just sleep in my arms tonight. Please?"

Kit groaned, rolling away onto his back. "God, Dan."

Dan smiled, still touching him carefully as if he was afraid he might shatter.

"Is that a yes?"

"Sure, whatever you want. Not gonna force you."

"Come here." He pulled him in to his side, hugging him close - Kit felt his muscles relax again, and he gave in to the impulse to snuggle closer to Dan's large, solid body. 

He curled into his side and sighed when Dan wrapped both arms around him, nudging one in under his head like a pillow. 

Kit closed his eyes and sighed again, contentedly. "I'm going to take a nap, so don't move, okay?"

He could feel Dan leaning into him, could hear the smile in his voice as he said,

"All right."

Through the curtain of his eyelashes Kit could see his eyes crinkling up at the corners. A warm, callused hand stroked the curls at the nape of his neck gently. It was so soothing...almost instantly - and without realising it - he drifted off to sleep.

Kit woke up to the sound of screaming, hoarse and high-pitch, world spinning. His body was covered in a cold sweat.

In front of his eyes danced images, snap-shots of Charlie's face, his mother's face, Devlin's head caved in and mushy - everything covered in red - 

He realised that the screams were coming from him just as Dan's warm arms came up to cradle his torso, rocking him gently.

"Shhh, it's alright. You're okay," he whispered into Kit's ear and the smaller werewolf twisted around and buried his face in Dan's neck, inhaling. His heart-rate slowly came down, shaking body stilling. He took a few deep breaths. 

"Sometimes... I just can't stop thinking about them. Unless I black out. I just can't stop picturing their faces - hearing their voices."

Dan kissed his cheekbones, temples, and eyelids gently, covering his face with feather-light pecks. "Tell me about them."

"...What?"

"Tell me about them - your uncle, your mother, your adoptive father... Whoever you like. Tell me everything. We have all night."

"Don't you wanna fuck?"

Dan smiled in the half-light, crooked and very Dan-like. "You still haven't told me you love me."

"Ugh."

"And I would rather get to know you. Your nightmares, are they... are they about those guys? The ones who hurt you?"

Kit buried his face in Dan's shoulder again, shaking his head.

"I don't dream about the people who've hurt me," he said, looking down. "I dream about the people I've hurt."

It took a while before they went back to bed. Kit changed into a worn, comfortable T-shirt about five sizes too big for him and Dan made them both cups of hot chocolate and sandwiches. 

By the time they fell asleep in each others arms the cups were empty and cold on the bedside table, and Kit had learnt all about Dan's childhood - and talked more about his own than he ever remembered doing before. 

When Kit woke up he was wrapped in Dan's arms, tucked in between clean, crisp, white cotton sheets, morning sunlight trickling in between the blinds. He lay still, watching the way Dan's soft, slow breathing made his chest rise and fall. 

Kit's gaze slid over the defined muscle of his arm, paused on the sprinkling of bronze curls on his chest, at the place where his heart lay. He felt warm and safe and clearheaded - the alcohol was long gone from his system. 

Since Dan was asleep, Kit took the opportunity to nuzzle into him and run his fingers through the hair on his chest. Looking down, he noticed a sizeable bulge in the duvet. 

Hmm... 

Kit's eyes narrowed and a corner of his mouth turned up. If Dan had seen his expression, he would have been worried. 

Raising himself up on one elbow, Kit slid a hand under the covers, tracing it down the side of Dan's firm torso. He trailed feather-light touches on the inside of his mate's inner thighs and breathed soft kisses on his chest.

Pausing, he watched Dan's sleeping face. Dan usually seemed so in control, so unruffled. Now he shifted in his sleep, a sigh escaping through parted lips. It was irresistible . 

Kit shifted his weight on top of the larger man and slipped under the covers, kissing his way down until his face was level with Dan's thick, hard cock. Seeing it up close made his mouth water. Long and thick, and such a pretty flushed colour... 

He licked his lips and moved his hand from Dan's inner thigh to his testicles, caressing and squeezing them gently. 

Then he nuzzled into the base of his cock, inhaling the musky scent of him, and kissed up his entire length, feeling the velvety-soft skin against his lips, ribbed with veins. 

When Kit kissed the tip he let his tongue dart out, tasting the salty bead of moisture there. Slowly, gently, he took Dan into his mouth, pulling back and kneading his balls before sliding down another inch.

He felt a tinge in his wounded arm but ignored it, grinding into the sheets below him, his hips cradled between Dan's knees. Shifting his briefs down, he kicked them off. 

Kit swallowed him deeper, licking up the length of his shaft as he moved up, pushing back the foreskin with his lips to reveal the pink, swollen, glistening head. He moaned around it, the sound coming out as a muffled vibration, longing to touch his own neglected cock. 

His head bobbed down again, taking Dan's cock in until it brushed the back of his throat and further still, pressing it down into the tight heat of his throat, squeezing his lips around the shaft, mouth stuffed to its limit.

A hand brushed the curls away from his face.

He looked up into stunning, unfocused, melted-chocolate eyes and then the hand in his hair pressed down and pushed his head forward, making him swallow his cock even deeper down his throat. Kit couldn't breathe - he sucked, his dick twitching. 

It was suddenly too much - he twisted away, coughing, saliva coating his lips and dribbling down his chin.

Dan pulled him up to straddle his lap and scooted up against the headboard, hands stoking his back.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, kissing the skin on Kit's shoulder. "I was half asleep, I wasn't thinking clearly..."

Kit put a finger across his lips. "I liked it."

Replacing his finger with his mouth, he kissed Dan deeply, brushing their tongues together, moaning when Dan nipped his lower lip and thrust his tongue in deep, taking possession. 

I want to belong to Dan... ugh, what am I thinking? 

He rubbed his thighs against Dan's straining hard-on, then his crease, enjoying the way his lover's face tensed.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter. 

"You aren't fully recovered yet..."

"Stop overthinking and fuck me," Kit growled, staring into his eyes. "I won't wait anymore. I'm so ready for you... Can't you feel me twitching and trembling?"

He pulled himself up to straddle Dan, sweat beading on his skin, panting. Reaching out his free hand, he grabbed the hair at the nape of Dan's neck, holding him at arms length and forcing his face up. 

"Dan. I want you. My ass... is aching for you. And I know you can't fucking smell it... but my pheromones are fogging up this room."

Dan turned his head to kiss Kit's wrist, tongue darting out to lick the damp skin.

"I know. I can taste them in my mouth. But at the end of the day... I'm not the one who bit you. These pheromones... shouldn't you be with an Alpha right now? With Ronan or... Darren?"

He placed his hand on the faint scar where Kit's neck met his shoulder, his thumb tracing it's ridges. Kit let his hair go and placed his own hand on top of Dan's rough, tanned skin. He pulled his fingers up and licked them, taking the index and middle fingers into his mouth.

"I thought Omegas were supposed to pair with Alphas..." Dan rumbled, eyes fixed on Kit's mouth.

Kit pulled back from sucking at his fingers, letting go with an audible, wet 'pop'.

"What? The fuck are you saying after - " 

Then he saw that Dan was smiling and he grinned back at him, feral, defiant. 

"Fuck the Alphas. It's the Beta I want. I want you, Dan. I - " 

He took a deep, steadying breath, biting his lip. Then he seemed to steel himself. 

"I love you."

Dan closed his eyes. 

His smile made Kit's breath hitch in his throat. Leaning forward, he rested his forehead against Kit's chest, his stubble scratching his soft skin, hands on his waist.

"Listen to me, Dan."

"I'm listening..."

"My life is mine to command - and so is your life, Dan. Because you're mine to command. You're mine, Dan. My mate."

Kit said the last bit with more desperation than teasing, and Dan felt his last bit of self-control break and fall away, affection rushing out in its wake.

He couldn't hold back anymore. His arms flew up to clutch Kit to his chest and press his face against Dan's. He could feel his mate's silky curls ensnared in his fingers, his heart beating like crazy against Dan's ribcage, his breath hot on Dan's face as Dan pulled back to whisper -

"I'm yours. Everything I have is yours, Kit."

('Can't fight this feeling' - REO Speedwagon) 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.4K 652 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
His Alpha of Submission ♡̸ʎol◞

Про оборотней

131K 5.6K 40
"I'd never like you...I could never fuck somebody like you." "Makes sense," Miguel snorts, entertained that Jacob would take it there, "Despite me b...
718K 30.9K 32
Book 1 - Gyres of Hunger (MxM) A world that has divided citizens into different classes, there's people who rule and people who follow. Ezekiel is s...
13.6K 472 18
Noel knows nothing but abuse at the hands of his alpha. Having suffered for years, he expects it will be this way until he dies. The only thing keepi...