Never Just A Dream (an IzuOch...

بواسطة HonestFiction95

After having a strange dream, Deku comes to realize he can't hide his feelings for Uraraka forever, so he dec... المزيد

Prologue: Izuku's Dream
Invitation
"What should I do?"
Just be yourself
So simple, yet difficult
"Nice to see you again"
Warning
"You can do it"
Preparations
Ready to go
Never just a dream
The party
Something just like this
Three in a row
Like a ring
Epilogue: dilemma

Intervention

2.2K 50 99
بواسطة HonestFiction95

Tuesday, 19:15

Hotel's dining hall

Uraraka liked a bowl of curry ramen as much as the next person, but she had already eaten half of hers and she still found it as tasteless as paperboard. She wasn't even hungry. She hadn't felt so stirred up since the exam for the hero license, when some of the boys insinuated that something had happened between Deku and that girl from Shiketsu High School. Why would Melissa want to talk to him in private? Sure, she owed him the attention his invention had received, but could it be there was something more? Uraraka remembered how well both of them got on during their first visit. There was no denial Melissa was beautiful, mannered, a genius and, all in all, she looked like any schoolboy's perfect girl. Not to mention she was able to stand out and had proven herself a hero in her own right with no need of a Quirk. Uraraka knew anyone who had archieved something like that. Nobody could blame Deku if...

"Oh la la! Look who finally shows up!" slyly announced Aoyama.

"How did it go, womanizer?" bugged Sero when Deku sat at the table. Uraraka didn't need a second look to know he was nervous, but it seemed he had mentally prepared for the teasing and had something to say.

"Listen, guys..."

"First the hottie from Shiketsu and now Melissa Shield? And we thought you were the awkward one!" Kaminari complained.

"MIDORIYA!! YOU GREEDY AND OPPORTUNIST BASTARD! IT WAS MY TURN! SHE SAID I WAS KIND...!" Mineta yelled crying in rage, before Toru's invisible hand picked one of the little pervert's own grape-like balls and stuck it into his mouth.

"What is your secret, man? You just got off a plane and you got female attention!" Kaminari kept teasing.

"You are wrong. I can explain..." Deku was desperately trying to make himself heard. Uraraka wasn't feeling comfortable about the situation, but when she was about to stand up to leave she found Bakugou's fire red glance directly over her. He hadn't said a word since Deku had arrived but now he was looking at her as if he was impatiently trying to figure out something. She felt such a chill she resolved to keep on her seat. Fortunately, Tsuyu put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't listen to these guys, Ochako. You know how they are" she whispered. Tsuyu was definitely a good friend, but Uraraka didn't care about gossips as much as about what was going on really. She looked at Deku and felt him stuttering as he always did when it came to girls. Then their eyes met for some seconds. The girl hadn't thought until now how he would be feeling at that moment. It made her feel kind of selfish.

"EEEEENOOOOOUGH!" Iida's voice sounded like whiplash. The Class Rep was standing on his feet. All the members of the table looked at him at once. "I won't have this invasion of privacy! What Midoriya has talked about with our host doesn't concern us!". Iida's words made Uraraka know what she should have been doing all the time. She wouldn't allow Deku was put through such an embarrassing situation any longer.

"I'm with Iida on this" she stood up as well. If someone later decided to joke about her having feelings for Deku, so be it."Deku is our classmate and friend, and this is all ways of disrespectful".

"Not only towards him, but also towards Melissa" Todoroki's stoic voice was heard as he joined them.

"Boys, you are the absolute worst" Jirou reproached, especially to Kaminari and Mineta.

"Besides, he's been trying to tell us something. Isn't that right, Deku?" Uraraka didn't know how she was able to go that far in such a firm tone, but Deku's look of relief and gratitude adressed to her almost made her blush again. It was worth it. In fact, for a second she feared he was about to release one of his geisers of tears, but he composed himself quickly and proceeded to explain everything. Uraraka was shocked on the fact that Deku would be giving a speech in front of a crowd of people. That didn't sound like something Deku would be comfortable with. He must really care for Melissa.

"...and for the last time, nothing has happened between us. Melissa has asked me this favour as a friend since I am who tested Full Gauntlet" Deku concluded. Mashirao, Koda, Shijo and Sato were not too interested in the previous gossip but they were happy for Deku. The non-so-discreet ones were a bit disappointed that the "date" didn't live up to their expectations, but now they were excited about the news. Todoroki half smiled as he knew it would be a new worthy challenge for Midoriya. Iida couldn't help it and give Deku such an overracted hand-shaking and hug Uraraka laughed in her classical fashion. Uraraka was kind of glad at first but the feeling hadn't left her yet. She then noticed Bakugou was staring at her again. It was even more unnerving than him yelling. When she was about to ask what was wrong with him, he finally looked away.

"Stop looking at me, Round Face. Your taste is too poor for that" Bakugou grunted as he left the table.

"Now that was uncalled for, ribbit" Tsuyu told her, with her bulging eyes as confused as hers.

"I'm sorry, girls. Sometimes not even I know what goes through his mind" said Kirishima with an apology smile. "I'll talk to him later".

"I bet he is again jealous again because someone has thought of Midoriya before him for an important task" Momo sighed. "Tale as old as time".

"If he wants to be mad, let him be, Red Riot" Mina added. "You know, you would be able to have a girlfriend...if you didn't act like HIS."

"Ouch. Low blow. But what about you, Pinky? Wouldn't you like to *act* like someone's girlfriend?" Kirishima smirked, looking back at Mina's flirty eyes. Uraraka and the rest next to them chuckled. She wished she could be as outgoing with Deku as these two were between them.

When they were finished, Uraraka moved to the other end of the table, where she was welcome by Deku, Iida and Todoroki. Deku thanked the three of them, especially her, for having helped him before. Neither of the two felt embarrassed in a talk between friends. After some enjoyable talking, Uraraka decided it was time for her to get some sleep, so she said good night to everyone still left. Tsuyu told her she would stay for a little longer as she was talking with Tokoyami.

"We aren't sleepy at aaaaall. Are we, girls?" Mina theatrically asked.

"Too much sleep on the plane!" agreed Jirou looking at the ceiling for no apparent reason.

"Well, I am actually a bit tired, so..." Momo, Mina and Jirou stared menancingly at the invisible girl. "I mean...just a bit tired. But the night is still young, yay!" Toru rectified.

"Why don't you go with her, Midoriya?" asked Tsuyu.

"She's right. You have to write a few lines for tomorrow anyway, don't you?" seconded Momo.

"Huh?" Deku looked confused; then he seemed to remember the speech was the following day. "It's true. I'm going up too, Uraraka". Uraraka was always glad to spend time with Deku. However, no sooner they started to walk to the elevator she realized they were going to be alone again and for a while, since their respective roommates would be down there.

"Is it just me or someone is playing matchmaker?" inquired an amused Kaminari.

"You shouldn't. Midoriya should focus on his task" Tokoyami said in his eerie tone.

"Exactly. What did we just say? Midoriya's personal life must be respected" frowned Iida.

"Truth to be told, I did stay because I was talking with Tokoyami..." Tsuyu thought. Her cheeks got warm and preferred not to say it out loud.

"What are you talking about? Can't a boy accompany his friend to her room?" Mina just played dumb.

"Come on, girls. We boys are not made of stone. We know they could be a nice couple" Shoji said from behind his mask.

"But we are nobody to force it. Love is no game" Todoroki stated seriously.

"Didn't you say you know nothing about love?" Momo internally wondered as she tried to hide her blush.

End of chapter 6.

Finally we have the sixth chapter! Don't worry you who follow it. This story, as good or bad as it turns to be, will have an ending. For the moment let's see how the lovebirds handle the time they spend alone and what is on Bakugo's mind on the following chapter.

For the following chapters I'll try to make more references to movies, series or pop culture, as well as develop a little bit of the rest of the "relationships".

Honest Fiction will see you in the next chapter and encourages you to write your own fanfics or stories.

Remember: you can know a person, including yourself, through the fiction he or she writes. Reality can be deceiving, but fiction, better or worse, correct or mistaken, is always honest.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

324K 7.1K 33
Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience of being in a relationship or falling in...
764 15 14
Izuku Midoriya is a teenage boy destined with a heavy burden to kill the most dangerous villain in All For One. He has previously had no time for fun...
44.3K 1K 39
It's that time of year again and Class-1A is enjoying the holiday month, December. Ahh yes the festivity surrounds us all with Christmas galore and d...
2.5K 59 11
It's almost Valentine's Day and Izuku Midoriya/Deku is starting to realize that he has a crush on Ochako Uraraka, but he doesn't know if she feels th...