Alluring Prevarications

Od Sonali61

Nandini Murthy is 26. An exceptionally qualified doctor from Harvard , Boston. A strong headed individual hav... Více

A Dare?!
How dare you touch my MICROSCOPE!
Why are you so stubborn?
FIGHT
Stealing and Me?!
Cabir ?!
Is it some medical prescription for you?!
Quite an EVENTFUL NIGHT
Her questions and his answers
ANTICIPATION?!
A Premonition Dream?!
Revelation about PAST
Missing?
Cabir's Message
Insight to unknown happenings
Liar?!
Catching lies
Dreadful events , beautiful realizations!
Three Months Later
New stories!
New Manan OS
New Story!
A Mystery-Thriller
TRAILER

Food and Fight Strategies

2.3K 220 31
Od Sonali61

Yo! Cabir's POV for the first time in 'Alluring Prevarications'!

Well there's one more thing I want to do for the first time, I want to dedicate this chapter to @Anshdha_Rathore . As you like Cabir a lot. ;) And of course Manik too. 

Expecting some funny inline comments guys! Its our Cabiraa! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Dehradun Hotel         3 : 00 pm 

Cabir :

Don't you guys think I'm a way too cool for talking seriously? Yo! Cabiraa here! 

I'm neither Manik nor Nandini to have a serious discussion with you all.  ;)

You know apart from enjoying in cool and happening clubs , I have many more amazing talents! I'm good at gadgets. Remember the Aryaman's phone call scenario when Miss Murthy almost caught me and Manik . 

I'm too good at sneaking around without grabbing anyone's attention. Perks of bunking classes I guess. ;) 

Currently I'm sneaking into Nandini's Room. Oops! Sorry. Dr. Nandini Murthy The Great's room. You know sneaking without anyone noticing me is important , otherwise Dr. Murthy's three crazy best friends might beat me blue and black. They are searching for their friends like a hungry lioness. 

And if by chance Mr. Jerk Aryaman Khurana finds me sneaking in Nanz's room then you guys might see a headline in tomorrow's news paper : SPACE HOSPITAL'S 50% partner Dr. Aryaman Khurana found dead in a hotel Room in Dehradun.  

He would have been dead by now from my hands if it wasn't for Manik and Mr.Kapoor. 

The guy seriously needs to learn ethics. But I guess its too late to teach him now.

Well, Where were we...So yup! I sneaked into her room without anyone's attention. Step one Complete! Now I'm just gonna search for the keys , get the slide, send it to Manik...

And then We'll rescue Miss Billi . (Toothy grins). I mean Dr. Navya . 

Navya...She's cute! Except for her all time open bak bak shop. She actually called me a 'Polar bear'! Ha ha! 

I like her! 

What?! 

Hello! I'm Cabir Dhawan. I'm very straightforward . Not like Mr.Manik Malhotra who never tells anyone if he likes someone. 

Talking about him , I think you guys never got Manik's point of view , right ? So , Miss Writer I request you to write a chapter in my bro Manik's point of view ;)

 I don't want him to cry because you gave this golden opportunity to all of us except him. 

Although its a infinitesimally rare case when he cries, He's one of them who make others cry.    ;)

Yo! I found the key!

I got the slide too . (Cheeky smiles)

Okay. I'm leaving this room before Mr.Son-of...Oops! Nope. Swearing is a bad habit guys. 

Putting my hoodie , I left Dr. Murthy's room. 

When I reached my room...I carefully closed the door and all the curtains. 

What?! I'm not Nanz you see. I don't make such foolish mistakes. Perhaps I'm not going to have a conversation with my mirror. And even if I were to , Navya is not here to eavesdrop and to know what I dream about her . Ha ha! Don't worry I'm not going to tell anything about my dreams to you guys. 

Here you go Manik my bro! Images sent.

Now let's head towards the Mission Rescue Navya and for our mission too. 

Woah! I'm not going to tell you guys anything about My and Manik's equation with all these things...Otherwise he might keep ME on GUNPOINT.

Oh...Talking about gun...I forgot to take my Multi Barrel Pistol. 

This is my favorite one. You know for the first time I handled a gun....Achha Achha fir kabhi bataoonga...tum log bhi kya yaad rakhoge Cabir Dhawan se pala pada tha.     ;)

Manik has sent me his location. Well , we can track each other anytime...

Umm...Manik and Nandini were alone in the jungle...

Offo...idiots...I was thinking if  I should take some food for them...As you see there is no proper food inside this jungle... 

FOOD IS MUST!

After taking some food with me...I moved to the location Manik had sent me. I just hope when reach there I won't witness a scene like the one in Nandini's room that day... Okay. Fine. I don't mind anything. 

After all Manik is smart enough to know What  he should do and what he shouldn't. 

Perhaps he seems to like Dr. Murthy a little too much. He always takes her side! And I'm left alone. Well I should get Miss Billi aka Navya on my side? What do you guys think? Will she say yes?

Okay. I have reached the location. Where are our yet-to-be LOVE BIRDS ?

Manik : Cabir! Thank god you came! Main toh thak gaya tha wait karte karte. And I was so terrified when madam Nandini said she will eat me. 

Cabir(Teasingly) : Eat you? Whoa?! What you two have been doing in this jungle?!

Nandini(Gritting her teeth) : Manik! Cabir, He just means that I'm hungry...Bohot bhook lagi hai yaar...I ate food almost 20 hrs back... 

Cabir : Oh!My!God! That's a big time. Well, See I have got you guys some food.

Nandini(With twinkling eyes) : Really?!

Before Nandini could react any furthur. Manik snatched most of the food from my hand and just muttered a 'Thank you'. Wow! She's looking at Manik as if he has stolen her Favorite chocolate. Nah! She's Dr.Nandini Murthy The Great so...What should I give as an example... Manik has stolen something from her research lab? Oops! That's a real life example. 

Manik is not giving any attention to the look on her face...

Ha ha! This is going to be interesting! I can see Nandini's nose is flaring. And Manik is about to receive a big lecture I guess. 

N(Angrily) : Manik! Give me the food.

M : There's still some food in Cabir's hand , you can eat it.

N(Gritting) : Oh! Is that so! Thanks that you enlightened me. But you know what, if I'll eat this MUCH food , then my blood glucose level will drop below 50 mg/dl. You want me to faint or what? 

C(Laughing) : Blood Glucose Level ?! Ha Ha Ha....

M(Laughing) : Cabir , I know right! She is like this... And By the way Nandini , You were the one who denied to eat the Figs I brought(Scowls)...

 N : Do you even know the Fig wasp lays eggs inside the Fig Fruit? 

M : Here you again go with ideologies. That Fruit is eatable , Nandini.

N : Just.Give.Me.The.Food.

M : Fine. You can take half of this.

N(Toothy grins) : Thank you Cabir!

M : Cabir? Excuse me, You should thank ME.

N : You see , Cabir brought us food. Idiot.

C : You both look cute!

N : Chiiii....You find him cute?!

Woah...They both are behaving like some kids or I might say 'teenagers'?! I'm really enjoying this show! Finally there's someone who can make Mr. Manik Malhotra loose, of course besides me. ;) But Now this needs to stop. We have to save Navya...

C : Why are you guys fighting like kids? Tum log wo karona tumhra wo mature content.Jeez. I mean serious talks. Sorry.

M and N : Cabir! 

M : See, because of you now this idiot is gonna tease ME. 

N : Shut up Manik Malhotra. You look like a monkey while eating this much.

C(Shouting) : Stop it you both. Just stop fighting like kids. We need to save Navya. Finish your food soon. We'll discuss our strategy after that. It's already 4: 30 pm. We'll head towards next hide out place after dusk.

N : Don't worry Cabir. Manik already told me that we shouldn't go their before its dark . 

M : And yeah...We have discussed the strategy too. Then We were waiting for you and suddenly Dr. Nandini Murthy turned into Kiddo Nandini Murthy. 

C : Ohk.

N : Thanks a lot Cabir... I know we never had a decent encounter. But still you are helping to save Navya , I really appreciate that!

C : Oh come on Nandini. I also screwed up the things in all our not-so-decent meetings. And I'm more than willing to help saving Miss Billi...I mean Navya.  So , Friends?

N : Umm...Sure! In fact , I'm already loving your company! Ha Ha! Seriously?! Billi? 

C : Just like that.

N(Tesingly) : I guess Alya was right...Its gonna be CaVya! 

C : Whoa!

N : You know...I was missing teasing someone like this...I can't tease Manik...He's such a...Well let's not talk about him...

M : I heard that. 

N : You think I care?!

C : Well, You and Manik...Are you guys a couple or something? Am I missing something bro? 

M and N : What?! No . No way.

C : Okay. Okay. I guess you guys are done with your food. So , let's discuss. What we are going to do.

M : Yeah...So Cabir, You and me , We both will enter the place at the same time. There are two sides to enter. Once we enter , We'll fight with the goons present there. We need to destroy all the systems of that base. There are 3 hideout places .They might have kept Navya in any of those three. Let's make it fast. The three places are just half half hour distance from each other. We need to reach to all the three places within this one night.

C : Aryaman has increased the security at those places because of the previous attack.We might have an encounter with more of Harshad's goons , as they are searching for Nandini in the jungle. 

N :  Previous attack ? You mean the one from afternoon?

M : Precisely. Right Cabir?

C : Umm... Yeah. That's what I meant.

N : What am I supposed to do?

M(Sighs) : You don't need to do anything. You are just accompanying us till the entrance of all those places. Once the fight is over and if Navya is present there , then you can come or better we take Navya to you.

C : Sounds like a plan. Keep your phone on 'silent' this time , Nandini.

N(Sighs) : My phone's battery is already gone , Cabir. And why can't I come inside with you guys?

M : Have you gone mad? The goons should not even see you. YOU.ARE.NOT.COMING.INSIDE. 

N : But...

M : THAT'S. IT. End of this discussion.

N : Fine. But I want Navya, Safe and sound. 

C : Don't worry Nandini. Navya will be with you soon.

N : I hope so Cabir.

---------------------------------------------------  

Done!

Vote and comment!

Inline comments will be most welcome!

Bye! 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

50.1K 3.6K 14
The story of MANIK - THE INNOCENT , NAIVE MALHOTRA (OR IS HE ) and NANDINI THE ARROGANT, SPOILT MURTHY (OR IS SHE)??? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY MEET...
You and I Od

Beletrie

49.1K 3.8K 71
Nandini Murthy A girl who used to be the most cheerful is now a silent version of herself. A silent spectator in the life around her. A child's worse...
117K 12K 15
They say finding true love at nineteen is a blessing. Or so they thought until they believed in their love. But some people are really unlucky withou...
222K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...